Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > My X-Wife hidden shady background.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mthomjmark
Msg: 26
My X-Wife hidden shady background.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

I was married for one year. I met my now x-wife 3 years online. She told me she was married only one time. I found out after a year of being married she was married 3 or more times and had 2 sexual affairs when she was married of 2 of the marriages. She also had over 10 to 15 sexual partners or more she is only 36 and was married from ages 19 to 36. She would then get married to get divorce for money and force a divorce.

Just reason 25342165324523453425345 why online dating should be a last resort in the dating world.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 27
My X-Wife hidden shady background.
Posted: 6/3/2008 11:53:42 AM
You should have found out before you got married. Some people are flat out clueless about who they are with. You jumped into this and it has become a train wreck.

I think you need to get out of this mess.
 mykenj
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2008 1:07:07 PM
Have you considered Possible Sociopath?
It effects 4% of society
Anything up with her eyes? Cold dark, dolls eyes?
Did she originally WOO YOU with some saccarin Sweet Sob Story?
You had mentioned she's a pack and go joe?...the basic calling card of the Living ghost.

READ, read, read... about the condition.
Then arm yourself, ...as unpredictable as those people try to be, ...they are VERY predicable.
You can almost set your watch by they're predictability.

I wish you the best of luck.
 chellaruse
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/7/2008 2:32:19 PM
I don't see anything bi-polar here.

It sounds like you're mad, because she wasn't straight-up with you about her past (which had nothing to do with you) and because you were not a low number lover she ever had, or that you thought you knew.

In other words:
I think the sex with all the husbands and ex's just made her feel not as pure to you, as you wanted her to be, or believed her to be, that is what I think. I think it's eating at you because you were what number did you want to be, one, two, or three?
Cheers!
Chela
 808 syndicate
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/18/2009 9:54:36 PM
Wow talk about being a goldigger, a wackjob, and a total slut. What more can you ask for..lol
 whenwillthiswork26
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2009 9:15:37 AM
Some men are so insecure about women's previous relationships.

To come here and list your ex wife's previous marriages and previous affairs, are you
for real? We don't care and I have no idea at all why you do.

This is nothing but massive pathological male insecurity. That's all it ever is
when a man is complaining about a woman's previous marriages and lovers.
 mysoultookeep
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2011 7:59:04 PM
OMG i HAVE THE EXACTLY THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME !!!! bI-POLAR AND CRAZY AND SHE CALLED HERSELF A REVREND AND IS A PHYC NURSE
 tkcorpsman
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/20/2011 9:06:09 PM
When I tried to get over the girl that I was in love with, I coped by becoming an alcoholic, and plotting ways to get her back. It took like 3 years of solitude, recovery, and working on myself again in order to get over my emotions. And not once did I ever thought of any other woman. Women just came and went and I never payed them any mind. Wow.....I guess women ARE different! Hooking up to get over an ex seems like a woman thing. I've seen my female friends do it all the time. But my guy freinds usually go into depressed mode.
 Dara11
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2012 4:42:29 PM
You need time to regroup if you ask me....!!!! Dara
 onlydateIF
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/6/2012 11:24:07 PM
yikes OP! Those are some difficult truths eh? I'm w/ mthomjmark about her not being excused for dishonesty bc she's bi-polar. I agree with the idea that she sounds like a skilled sociopath. Have you by any chance looked into the traits and compared her to them? Not to give her more of your life energy unnecessarily, but if indeed she IS a sociopath, you need to realize she would have been using your compassion against you by claiming to be bi-polar. People who encounter one of those have to do entire reboots of their just about everything because of the destruction the sociopath leaves in their wake. The way you present the story, it sounds like you still pity her?? In any case, you've for sure been burned. Go easy on yourself. At some point you will turn around and be glad she's gone-promise!
 Whatheheck1
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2012 10:25:43 AM
Sorry for your experience.

I will tell all single men who consider marrying a woman who has been married previously this...... There is a resource available that you should not ignore. Her ex-husband. Seek this poor fool-out and have a telephone conversation with him. Meet him in public if at all possible. It's going to be uncomfortable for each of you and he may decline your request to meet but it's chance you have to take.

There are three sides to each story...Her side, his side and the right side. Try to get the two sides anyway and then draw your own conclusions.

A leopard never changes its spots.......................
 Stephboh
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2012 3:08:41 PM
Your right thank god you didn't have kids with her, it would just make matter worst. Having a broken heart is the worst. Trust me I know. Time does heal all wounds. One day you'll be able to look back and laugh. Just stay strong until then.
 Jac_the_Gripper
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/8/2012 1:40:10 AM
Is it just me, or is anyone else uncomfortable with the apparent correlation being drawn in this thread between bipolar disorder and cheating/swindling?

I think that's a prejudice in the making, if ever I saw one.
 lovefun99
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2012 10:10:09 AM
Hope the OP has moved on by now seeing this is a 4 year old thread and the OP is long gone from POF....
 lightbrownsuga2luv
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/8/2012 1:05:12 PM
Hope you got checked over and over again is all i can say.
Move on although it may be hard, I'm not sure what you are trying to get from posting this forum but I wish you well.
 PutYouOnBlast
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/8/2012 6:46:30 PM

She state she never had an affair in our marriage. Which I have to say.. I hope she didn't. I have to look at the good things that came of this.. However, that will take time to to reveal it's self.

The best thing that you got out of this was that she became someone else's problem after you divorced her.

Don't kid yourself or take her word for it---about not cheating on you while you were married to her. With a shady background like hers, I doubt that you were 'the one that got away'. If she kept THOSE kind of secrets from you, about all those partners and her other marriages, she most likely kept you from the others. Understand?
 jmark4
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/10/2012 3:19:02 AM

I was married for one year. I met my now x-wife 3 years online. She told me she was married only one time. I found out after a year of being married she was married 3 or more times and had 2 sexual affairs when she was married of 2 of the marriages. She also had over 10 to 15 sexual partners or more she is only 36 and was married from ages 19 to 36. She would then get married to get divorce for money and force a divorce.

Now, I am finding out she is Bi-poler. She was my first love and my first marriage. Thank g-d we had no kids.

The best way to put this into words is. Her lifestyle is like Jenny in Forest Gump. She also lives out of her suitcase.

There is more to this story which would make for a great movie. But, I am not the best typist.

She state she never had an affair in our marriage. Which I have to say.. I hope she didn't. I have to look at the good things that came of this.. However, that will take time to to reveal it's self.

Life is one messed up roller coaster. It is a love-hate thing.

Thank you SOOOO MUCH for your post. It boggles my mind reading all the posts tonight where people are living with someone after such a short time after meeting them online. So many haven't a clue to who they are really with.

PEOPLES PASTS MATTER!!! There are horror stories like this all the time.
 bronzcoco
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/11/2012 11:03:13 AM
I totally agree with jmark4. We so easily get caught up in the bliss and lust of a brand new relationship that we overlook what usually turns out to be warning signs. Like most people who have experienced a relationship, I have also experienced the rush one feels when they've met someone who seems fantastic and one-of-a-kind. It is so important to remember to take a step back, realistically take a look at the big picture, and seriously pace the momentum of what is really happening. After the negative experiences I've had with the few guys I have met on this site and elsewhere, I no longer rush into anything; no matter how good it feels or how much sense it seems to make. Just like the song says, "Baby we can do it, take the time, do it right."
 dateaholic
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2012 7:27:20 PM
Well, that's very scary and yet so common.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > My X-Wife hidden shady background.