Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies, if he asked you to dress sexy on the 1st date, would you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lil Brooker
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Ladies, if he asked you to dress sexy on the 1st date, would you?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
If it was a date (not a first meet in a coffee bar) and if the date was appropriate for "dress up", I would be thrilled to comply. With my life style and job, I don't get many opportunities to dress to the nines and I miss it. All my high heels don't get used anymore.

I'd reply "You'd better dress sexy, too."
 jkdopejpf
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Ladies, if he asked you to dress sexy on the 1st date, would you?
Posted: 8/12/2011 3:46:58 PM
No thats rude.
what if you didnt have chemistry you wouldnt want him to find you sexy.lol
I think either your sexy or your not. It really doesnt matter what your wearing.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 153
Posted: 8/12/2011 5:50:19 PM
it beats the alternative where she shows up dressed sexy in heels and a skirt to die for and hair done.... and you are heading out to zip line.
especially when this is her idea of 'casual'
been there done that. Just tell her where you want to go together, leave the wardrope dilemna up to her.
 blueceleste
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2011 11:01:32 PM
when i was single, ive had guys asked me to dress sexy and i said no if the date isnt gonna go further than the 2nd or 3rd and beyond, why waste my time dressing sexy for u just so u can have ur eyes on my clothing? i got cursed out for saying that to alot of guys lol. they never took me any really nice restaurants just decent ones like panda express, applebees, and a very cheap place mcdonalds!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 155
Posted: 8/13/2011 12:07:54 AM
if I want a girl to dress sexy for our first date, then I plan a date and let them know what we plan to do...

and what we plan to do is something that requires a woman dressing sexy...

if they are shorter...i also like to tell 'em its cool if they wear high hells cuz I'm kinda tall and we'd fit together better if she had some hot heels on.

kinda poke at her and challenge her...

chicks dig that sh1t...

and so do i...
 aicha03
Msg: 156
Posted: 8/13/2011 8:13:12 AM
Lol. No guys ever requested something specific prior to meet. To be honest it is kind of weird, especially if it will be the first date.
 blueceleste
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2011 8:01:26 PM
i remember one time a guy wanted me to wear heels i said i dont know how to wear them and said what kind of woman are u? all women love heels and heels r sexy! what a damn fool he was too! he said i dressed like a slob that i looked like a butch lesbian cuz i was wearing a light jacket, athletic shirt and pants with sneakers. how the hell does that look like a butch lesbian?! he said i feel like im on a date with a butch lesbian. that did it! i couldnt stand listening to his annoying ass mouth!

after i got rid of him, it didnt matter. if u dont like how im dress then take me home not speaking to me again. im fine with that it just shows how shallow the fool is and proves he just wants a hot girl under his arms like a trophy!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies, if he asked you to dress sexy on the 1st date, would you?