Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > Do you believe in Astrology?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rustyrale
Msg: 51
Do you believe in Astrology?Page 3 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Optimum Taurus

Your a Taurs born into the year of the rat.

It is the maintenence of the well earned postion that essentialy interests the Taurus/Rat. He likes power. But he doesn't necessarily want dominion over others.He can be ardent. But he will not step down from his pedestal of dignity to slober over a love affair.You will never see a sloppy Taurus/Rat.

Taurus/rat have enormous appeal and are cappable of ruse the likes of which you are unlikely to encounter in any other sign.They are strong minded and strong willed. But rather then stomping down on the accelerator. in order to win the race,the Taurus/rat may lean back in his drivers seat,ponder,take is dictaphone mike in hand and slowly,deliberately deliver just the razor-sharp tactil stroke of genius necessary to win without even lifting a toe.

Fast and effective thinkers.

Exellent memories.

Helpful of those that help themselves.

You appreciate good manners from others.You carry yourself with dignity,behave impeccably in company.

Compatiblities:

Pisces born into the year of the Ox or Tiger, Happyness also lies with Cancer,Virgo, or Capricorn born into the year of the monkey or year of the pig.
 LaFemmeNico
Msg: 52
Do you believe in Astrology?
Posted: 6/8/2005 10:18:08 AM
howabout a detailed description of the negative side of scorpio....not just the general stuff (ie loyal, honest, obsessive, jealous)
 aljamal
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/8/2005 12:36:33 PM
cool...everything seems true...thanks rusty rale
 Frivolimous
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/8/2005 3:52:04 PM
Scorpio: Detailed Negative Profile.

Scorpios are, first of all, extremely secretive. They require a sanctuary from human contact and keep it well guarded - be it your bedroom, your study, a hidden grove, etc. These places are often made to seem undesireable in order to prevent others from wanting to enter. Like... a messy bedroom, a creepy cave or whatever.

Scorpios are possessive but not greedy. Anything a Scorpios claims ownership over, the Scorpio wants exclusive ownership of. Scorpios demand fierce monogomy from anyone they enter a relationship with. If a partner cheats on a Scorpio, they will be deeply wounded.

Scorpios have an excess of hubrus. That means pride. Scorpios can be extremely deceitful when the motivation is maintenance of image. Scorpios never want to display their inferiority, no matter how much it is felt. Little white lies are produced constantly. This does, however, make Scorpios natural actors.

Scorpios have a very abstract mind. They usually use the right brain more than the left - meaning they think in pictures and abstract concepts more than words and logical constructs. Scorpios learn best through diagrams and pictures. They can follow detailed maps with ease and decypher systems that operate through images and visual associations easily.

um... I think that's about it.
 LaFemmeNico
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/9/2005 9:54:00 AM
howabout the negative gemini?? just asking because i've had a horrible experience with one. it happened 3 years ago, but i don't think i'll ever get over it. what was her deal?
 LaFemmeNico
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/9/2005 9:55:24 AM
good description, by the way....there was some stuff in it that i've never read pertaining to my sign.
 ChaosRider
Msg: 57
I do believe in Astrology?
Posted: 6/9/2005 9:57:45 AM
i strongly believe in astrology but m the only one of my friends that does. I dont really mention it for that reason. Id like to see your interpretation of me since you have a newer book apparently.

july25, 1985
midland ontario
10:02pm (-5)

much thanks
 Frivolimous
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/9/2005 3:21:12 PM
The Negative Gemini:

The biggest problem Geminis have is that they have a high mental metabolism. They need constant input, but especially output. Most Geminis have their output as speech, making them motormouths, but occasionally you can find a Gemini artist or musician - in which case they will be very engrossed in their chosen mode.

Geminis are adaptive to a fault - as an air sign it makes them flexible and as a mutable sign it makes them even more flexible. This makes it very easy to influence a Gemini through peer pressure, or through promise of immediate gratification. Geminis have a high risk of being cheaters in a relationship. They love to adapt, to change. The worst fear of a Gemini is being stuck in one place with nowhere to go, noone to talk to and nothing to do.

Extroverted Geminis make excellent liars, because they are VERY extroverted and have the unique ability to talk circles around anyone they come up against. Introverted Geminis also make excellent liars, because their minds can whip up a thoroughly planned deception in no time flat. A Gemini car salesman is something to be feared.

Geminis have very little concern for the environment, the world at large, or higher spiritual matters. They are horizontally inclined and have a very limited scope. Geminis have the tendancy to be selfish, though they aren't all selfish. Those that aren't selfish still have a narrow field of concern, revolving around their close friends. They like to meet new people as well, but don't genuinely care about strangers. This can be changed if other planets soften the heart, but that's the general trend.

Lets see... Gemini's are motivated by money, they tend to be materialistic, yeah that's about it.
 rustyrale
Msg: 59
Posted: 6/11/2005 3:50:47 PM
Lafemmenico,
My dad was a scorpio/dog

Heres the lowdown on the negitive side of a scorpio/dog.

Worry,manipulitive,prone to bouts of sucicidal tendinces.

What ever you do in life don't kill yourself.

Your sarcasim can cut to the bone.Comprimise is almost impossible, Your judgemental and easily hurt.

You love humanity, thats why you tear it to shreads to get a closer look at it.

If I may suggest a book, check out "Celestine Prophecy" it should be at your local liberary.

Rusty
 rustyrale
Msg: 60
I do believe in Astrology?
Posted: 6/11/2005 4:09:51 PM
Nope! Choas rider your date is close to the cusp. Technicaly its one day after the cusp but still very close. You west sign heavly influenced by Cancer.

Still here is your profile
and compatiblities

You are a leo born into the year of the ox

Leadership and dominion combine here to create an unforgetable personality type.

You never cease pushing and advanceing forward arriving at goal upon goal hurdle after hurdle. Amazing:strong, courageous, and most of all effective people can't help but to admire you. You take the reigns in every situation and when given a project you dont stop until you have mastered it.

Leo/ox people are opportunists and do not hesitate before the dark wall of the devil. They plunge through the fire and never flee conflict.

Normaly you don't talk much. Around the home or office you come off as the strong silent type. Its alway obvious that the leo/ox feels himself individual and seperate from the group. And when he does involve himself in group activites he must have center stage, do all the talking, crack all the jokes and generaly hold forth. Now all of a sudden, in company with a captive audience, the leo/ox become gregarious. When he is listined to, the leo/ox is an orator,a preformer, a fabulous synthesizer of information and a recanteur par exellence.

The leo/ox charicter seeks permanence and longs for solidarity in both personal and public ways

Compatiblities: Aries,Gemini,Libra, Sagittarius and Capricorn born in the year of the RAT,SNAKE,OR ROOSTER are all great matchs for the leo/ox

Anti matchs include Scorpios, and taurus born into the year of the dragon,tiger,goat,and monkey.
 LaFemmeNico
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/11/2005 4:13:41 PM
wow, "You love humanity, thats why you tear it to shreads to get a closer look at it."
in other words, i'm willing to make terrible, horrible, life altering mistakes, just to learn a valuable lesson, which is the truth, i must say. it's not a conscious thing, though....only realized over the past couple years. i'm a sucker for astrology and you guys do it well.
 LaFemmeNico
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/11/2005 4:18:28 PM
although i would have to disagree with the leo's anti match being scorpio....but that's just how i feel! i don't really know how the leo in my life feels about that one. i find that i get along best with leos than any other sign. my father is one, my best friend is one....i am drawn to them for some reason. most fire signs, i find myself drawn to for one reason or another. air signs, (especially aquarius) i can't relate to.
 rustyrale
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/11/2005 5:39:05 PM
It was never I that said leos are not matched with scorpios.. But I prefer to include both signs anyways.

For the record my west sign is leo/virgo. I am born on the cusp of Augest 24.

I guess that means I'm like a volcano. Firey and earthy.
 Frivolimous
Msg: 64
Posted: 6/11/2005 5:41:57 PM
I'm a Scorpio too and I know that Leos and I do not relate well. The fact that you get along with them is probably due to pure exposure. As you said, your dad's a Leo which means that you're basically used to them by now. I find Leos way too shallow, prissy and attention grabbing. They have strong personalities and overpower people who aren't as forceful as they are. I have a very deep personality and don't like the power-battle so I tend to withdraw when anyone forceful comes around.

Another problem is that Scorpios and Leos are similar but opposite in many ways: they're both intellectually inclined - though Leos are more academically oriented and Scorpios are more abstractly oriented. They both love to have attention on them, but Leos want it by any means whereas Scorpios are only satisfied if it's genuine. Leos call out, Scorpios want to be approached. When a Leo is around, the Scorpio doesn't have a chance.

Both signs are focussed on the self - but Scorpios on the inner self, the deep self, the unconscious self and Leos on the outer self - the surface self, the superconscious self.

Scorpios like things hidden and mysterious. They love inside jokes and like to keep things between those who experience them. Leos divulge every little detail to everyone they know. If a Scorpio and a Leo are ever in a relationship that will probably be the biggest issue. The Leo telling all the Scorpio's secrets, sharing all the things that make the relationship, to the Scorpio, special.
 LaFemmeNico
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/11/2005 6:00:37 PM
The reason that i think i get along so well with most of the leos that i've known is because of the lack of a threat with regards to who gets the attention, who is in the spotlight. i have never been one to want to be in the social spotlight, so i prefer someone who prefers the spotlight. and vise versa i think. but you're probably right, my father is the main male influence in my life, so that's probably why i can relate to them.
 LaFemmeNico
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/11/2005 6:46:14 PM
i just read something that makes me curious....it says that there are really 13 zodiacal constallations....the thirteenth is called "ophiuchus," the serpent bearer. he is located in between scorpio and saggitarius. so now, i'm a libra.....weird.....
 Frivolimous
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/11/2005 10:01:51 PM
the thirteenth sign is a tricky subject. Originally in Astrology there were only 4 signs, being the four elements and seasons as mapped by the Sumerians. Then the Babylonians split the 4 into 12 and mapped them to constellations instead of seasons. When the Greeks got ahold of the astrology they already had their own constellations in the sky, one of which was Ophiucus the Serpent Bearer. Still, even back then the greeks didn't use Ophiucus in the zodiac. In fact, Ophiucus was NEVER formally used. It has been talked about and debated for at least 1900 years without official inclusion.

Of course, nowadays we don't even use the constellations in Western Astrology, if we did then all the zodiac signs would be different lengths. We use an equal-sign zodiac system with 12 signs which lends itself easily to my favorite interpretive tool, the western musical scale. Some would argue that we should go back to using the constelations as markers for the signs, I say that the constelations are groupings of stars assigned by man, not by the universe, and that the energies are beyond the stars, beyond our dimension of existance even.

It all depends, of course, on what your philosophy is.
 rustyrale
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/11/2005 11:27:16 PM
I think the synthesis of the eastern and western zodialogical signs is the best system by far. It seems to always be right.

Even the one person on this thread who said I got it wrong despite all the other stuff I generaly got right couldn't help meddeling in my bussiness to tell me I was wrong as his personality chart suggested.

The smallest good deed is better then the best intention.
 LaFemmeNico
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/12/2005 6:17:48 PM
i go by what i've always gone by....i don't have any character traits of a libra and i seem to mesh in pretty well with the scorpios. if there are any scorpios out there interrested in a detailed description, scorpiosite69 is pretty good....they have pages and pages of info....and info about compatibility.
 rustyrale
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/13/2005 6:39:08 PM
Wow, Now I'm getting personal emails for astrological profiles.. Which is all good but if anyone wants to know publicly please feel free to ask here and be sure to include your year and month of birth...

On a side note I don't buy into the serpent bearer. I wouldn't even buy into astrology if this dang book of mine didn't prove to be right 90 % of the time and the only time I ever do find it wrong is when someone is born on the cusp (like myself)...

So ask away folks I'd love to tell you stuff only you know about you along with what star signs you might consider getting closer too.

XoticDeeva
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/14/2005 4:04:20 AM
I agree w/alot that frivolimous has been saying,I use 2 study chinese astrology many years ago because it seemed 2 be a bit more accurate than western,the most challenging is having ur chart done, it can also help 2 explain ur characteristic traits as well cuz we're not all the same,I know 4 sure cuz I'm a "Cusp" baby & cusp kids seem 2 be very hard 2 figure out,lol
 WeekendHuntressKatelynn21
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/14/2005 4:07:59 AM
I am a Scorpio/Sagg cusp.. and a Rooster.. Yay me!
It is the year of the Rooster! It's MY year Baby!
I firmly belive in Astrology!
It hasn't proven me wrong yet!
So Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!
 HB2
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/14/2005 6:33:36 AM
I'm a Leo w/Virgo cusp born into the year of the Rat......

When I've had readings done is everything sugar coated....no
Is everything bad? no

Just something to go on and to encourage, show hidden needs and desires.....

Hasn't been wrong yet for me either!
 rustyrale
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/14/2005 4:28:13 PM
Another leo/virgo cusp!

Were taken over the world!

Hey hot brush, is your hair all one color or is it two tone?

Also are you born on the 23 or 24?
 XoticDeeva
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/14/2005 4:34:50 PM
I'm a Scorp/Sag "Cusp" kid as well,born in the year of the Dragon(Triple Trouble,lol)
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > Do you believe in Astrology?