Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Do women like when men wear feminine clothing?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shotgunbarbie
Msg: 76
Do women like when men wear feminine clothing?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Is this a real post?

Yeah Im kinda shocked that this is really a question. If my guy was wearing womens clothes when I came home, it wouldnt really be up for discussion or explanation. Thats a SERIOUS problem. Its not like a "what do you think about this?" Its just a realization that this person is a tranny in training.
 platypus_man
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Do women like when men wear feminine clothing?
Posted: 6/13/2008 5:37:51 PM
Please forgive me for responding, as I'm not a girl, but.....as a crossdresser for many years, I can tell you that your friend is one of the very, very few women out there in this category. During the, oh, about 15 years I've been online, I've met less than a dozen women that are into guys who wear female clothing for ANY reason; it just kills the attraction off completely. Hence, I'm still alone. Now, OP, I can't email you; but if you have no romantic interests in your female friend, please direct her in the direction of those of us who are stuck with this behavior; because while it doesn't really bother me (I've learned why I feel the need to do it, and that unfortunately it is never going to go away), it REALLY sends most women running the other way. Your location is within driving distance for me, as I'm suppossing is the location of your female friend. Please give her a copy of my profile, and if she has any interest at all, let me know how to contact her. If we get along, I promise there WILL be a substantial financial 'finders fee' for you.

There are over 2 million straight men in the U.S. that crossdress, estimates around 2.5 percent of the general population. Some are gay, some are bi, but the vast majority of us are predominantly straight.

I've only come across a handful of women who actually enjoy playing the dress up thing with a man. Out of millions. The odds are slim indeed. To any other women out there that know of a friend who may be interested in a guy who crossdresses, please pass the word around. I know that there are women out there, somewhere, that might like me. I just have absolutely no idea of where to find them. There are no straight girl-crossdresser clubs, websites, or anything like that, anywhere. Two million guys, all dressed up, and no place to go. Surely some of us have enough other redeeming qualities to warrant a woman's affections.
 shotgunbarbie
Msg: 78
Posted: 6/13/2008 5:45:38 PM
Hahaha. All dressed up with no place to go. Thats funny
 medana
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/13/2008 5:50:37 PM
I hope you know this is the guy who claimed he's slept with over 2000 women.

OMG, ha ha ha, i didnt know. well, am hoping he learnt something, mr lil sex freak or maybe sex addict? some guys get better, some worse, w experience - worst type is the guy that becomes mechanical.

no wonder he is confidently wearing women;s clothing, everyone knows he bones everything that looks alive and female

i still say why not be open minded. if my man said it turned him on to crawl around the room making hissy sounds, while spankin himself, i'd be like... 'well, he's weird, but at least has enough balls to tell me, and that shows character. and if it makes a diff to him, why not?'

i'd be willing to deal w way more than him wearing women's clothes, after all intimacy is about letting go with one another. i am pretty much most anything goes
 lonesome wonderer
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2008 6:05:48 PM
shangri-la....hell, i'd like to see you in a red teddy as long as i'm the only one looking and i get to take it off of you and watch you get rid of it. oh and i won't be painting your toe nails red either...i'm not a foot person

all kidding aside, men and women both have fetishes and that's one that your friend has. who knows better but herself with regards to her fetishes and even gender issues. i do know a guy that lost a bet in yahoo in the chat rooms, he had to go on open cam for everyone to see. what he had to do if losing the bet was to put on a woman's bra, panties, stockings, and try to find a pair of shoes that would fit a men's size 11 foot and show the world. he was so embarrassed but didn't back out on a bet. it wasn't a fetish thing to him, just a losing bet.
 kittenshere41
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/13/2008 6:46:48 PM
A man that puts on women's clothes is not a man. somethign is wrong with their hormones or something. I dont really know what their problme is but I would certainly say they needed professional help.
 Our Shangri-La
Msg: 82
Posted: 6/13/2008 7:10:43 PM
Although I appreciate your opinion, kitten..I do, however, feel the need to ask you to reread the OP. The question wasn't in regards to a guy WANTING to wear women's clothing but a woman who finds it attractive.
 kittenshere41
Msg: 83
Posted: 6/13/2008 7:22:05 PM
I do not find it attractive at all. Im sorry my opinion offends you so much. If u want to wear a dress go for it. my opinion doesnt really matter since what u do dont affect me.
 Our Shangri-La
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/13/2008 7:28:37 PM
Not offended..

Just pointing out that you may have misunderstood the OP.

No need to get rowdy. :)
 kittenshere41
Msg: 85
Posted: 6/13/2008 7:42:18 PM
im not rowdy at all. I am a woman and i simply answered the question with my reason why.

Do women like when men wear feminine clothing? NO
 Plastic Sturgeon
Msg: 86
Posted: 6/13/2008 7:59:22 PM
I was thinking about why women are so pre-programmed in this manner and then I realized that I too have very strong attraction for women to be dressed a certain way!
Sexy, that is! A woman's clothing effects me far more then it probably should. This just can't be easily changed it seems!

I also had to think of the days of Henry the Eighth when men dressed in a rather
fruity manner, to my current day thinking!

Too many people confuse fetishes with sexual orientation (being gay) and although there are often connections, mostly there are not!

Seeing someone offer a finders fee for a woman desiring such a cross dressing man, is certainly something new in these forums!
 Our Shangri-La
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/13/2008 8:02:24 PM
Seeing someone offer a finders fee for a woman desiring such a cross dressing man, is certainly something new in these forums!

Although I do FEEL for the guy and wish him the best I'd feel like i'm 'pimping' out a friend.

HMPH..I could use the money..
 webmistress.
Msg: 88
Posted: 6/13/2008 9:22:43 PM
Ummm, No give me a guy in guys clothes anyday, covered in engine grease. A guy in a girls teddy= Me running for the hills.
 laughinglibra
Msg: 89
Posted: 6/13/2008 9:28:36 PM
~Sigh~

Okay... I had a partner once who loved to wear my lingerie. While it did nothing for me to see him in it, it was absolutely amazing how much more intense he was if he was wearing it! Whether he is gay or bi and still doesn't know it yet (it's been 17 years since we were together and he's still only ever been with women) or not willing to admit it yet, it didn't really matter to me.

If something turns on my partner, I'm open to almost anything.... because if he's that much more excited, I'm going to be the one that benefits!!

Blackvelvetvamp
Msg: 90
Posted: 6/13/2008 9:31:36 PM
3 of my ex-girlfriends certainly did...and I'll say no more than that.

Many more of my female friends do also, but then I know a hell of a lot of people who have, er, alternative tastes.

So, in my experience...yes, a lot do. You probably just have to know where to look :D
 platypus_man
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2008 9:54:37 PM
This is a reply for kittenshere41.

I don't really know what their problem is but I would certainly say they needed professional help.

Yeah, that's the general opinion. But as you mentioned, kitten, you don't know. I do. Or, at least in my own case. If you study the phenomenon, there are various causes of crossdressing, and each person is different. Most don't know, or even have a remote clue why they do it; all they know, is they can't stop. And, it's not related to OCD, and treatment for OCD doesn't help. What has been discovered, is that 'professional help' is helpless to stop it. Extreme treatments such as ECT have been tried, but the desire comes back anyway. Much like having an accent, you can hide it, but it never really goes away. You just control the expression of it. Unlike an accent, suppressing the desire to crossdress winds up causing other aberrant behavior. One may become short tempered, suffer from insomnia, have a shortened attention span, express violent feelings, etc. Suppressing it causes a general feeling of discomfort the longer you try to maintain it. Think of wearing a pair of shoes that is two sizes too small. Yeah, you can do it, but over time, it will drive you nuts. You eventually just have to take them off, because you become so uncomfortable that you can't concentrate on anything else. Suppressing crossdressing is the same, only in this case, you feel like you have to put something on. It's a constant feeling of being in the wrong outfit, which gets overwhelming with time. Get the idea? If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me.
 platypus_man
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2008 9:58:12 PM
Oh, and Shangri-la; then you could always simply do it out of the goodness of your heart, and for the sake of two other people who should be together and refuse the cash. Sounds more like you do have some romantic intentions towards your friend, though, so, good luck with her. But if you ever change your mind...............
 Rawr86
Msg: 93
Posted: 6/29/2008 4:40:17 PM
Right. She should just date a women and buy one of those strap on dildos for her
 connie_e
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2008 4:55:48 PM
It wouldn't do anything for me. I would assume its some type of fetish of your friends.
 _Red_
Msg: 95
Posted: 6/29/2008 5:05:10 PM
Is this question for real?

I guess if you like the idea of wearing a red teddy, go for it but I can say I personally would be looking for a sexy pair of boxer briefs for you instead and take the teddy for myself.

Men look, act, dress, smell and behave as men please. The sexy parts make up for all of the not so appealing male behavioral traits.
 kittenshere41
Msg: 96
Posted: 6/30/2008 4:51:35 AM
stellar, I know they cant help it. but something is bad wrong. maybe hormones off balance, maybe more female hormones than male. I dont know but i have had experience with a man who liked it which is why he is no longer in my life. If i wnated to date a woman than i would go for a woman not a man who dresses as one. I guess im dead set agaisnt it. I dont hate men who wnat to do that but at same time I dont want to be involved with a man who wants to do it. Its not a fetish its a true sickness of some sort. when the guy that i was with told me he liked it and wnated to talk about it becuase of my bad reaction , oh it sent fire up my butt. I diddnt wnat to talk about it or know anyting about it. I jsut ended things. Told him to go get the life he wanted and leave me out of it. and I have read about it on the internet. so I know alittle about it. I know that if they wnat to go out and be seen that way...they are gay. I know that if they only wnat to do it in private and not be out in public they are tranvestites. however gay or tranvestites makes no diff to me. in my eys both are gay.
 IamKaren
Msg: 97
Posted: 6/30/2008 5:14:04 AM
Let's put this in a more realistic manner so it will keep our boys in the "awake mode".

To all you guys out there that consider and want to where girly clothes. What if some bigger guy humps you while at the corner store? How would or will you explain to us girls that you are not a "Bottom virgin any longer"?

Therefore, why try it and why do it? Unless you choose to live what is some of the more unfortunate results?

Perhaps your lady friend whome wants you to dress in girly clothes is a closet lesbian and maybe she wants for you to give her the closest to the real thing.

Overall...do as i would do...Do not dress for a Role Part...unless you want to become that Role. Dress as a girl and be used as a girl.
 -x-Serenity-x-
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2008 5:19:59 AM
Hell no its just sooooo wrong!!
next your be saying you want to run about with women's knicker's on your head

~Serenity
 Catinka2008
Msg: 99
Posted: 6/30/2008 10:52:35 AM
It's fun for a guy to be so comfortable in his sexuality that you can have some fun.
Now - if they WANT to wear the clothing or it's their "thing", I'm not interested in that scenario. They have to just not freak out if you feel like throwing the odd thing on them.
 Liana K
Msg: 100
Posted: 7/5/2008 11:04:43 AM
OP * She has been bringing this up for so long she almost has me convinced!*

Sorry, OP, but if she almost has you convinced then you are the one who you need to worry about .. not her ... lol .. GET HELP!

I like a man who is a man, period. A man even entertaining that thought is ... wow, I can't even find the right word. Nauseating?
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Do women like when men wear feminine clothing?