Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is it prostitution when...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 275
Is it prostitution when...Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Sounds like you provided what I'm sure most would consider a sexual service of sorts. Unless you were in Nevada, you commited a crime
 aaronzz
Msg: 276
Is it prostitution when...
Posted: 9/22/2009 11:40:32 AM
so uh, ill give you $100 if I can see and touch your breast.
 Pleaser1965
Msg: 277
Posted: 9/22/2009 12:25:52 PM

Like this guy saying you would be an idiot if you let him do without paying you.
As long as it made you happy and he is, nothing wrong beind idiots.
Like some say, I agree too it was a safe sex encounter, no disease, just to be careful who you meet, and you had your shopping money. I just think he overpaid, maybe he should have had more time with your b..bs, or a better price.
Oops, he offered the $100 himself.
 LUCKS4U2
Msg: 278
Posted: 12/13/2012 3:48:22 PM
I say labeling of this act/woman is b*llshit. I mean no one would give a damn if she did it for free. Now perhaps it's not smart allowing a stranger to come over...but we do that with each online date...and every ONE of those men hopes to eventually get a handful of boobs.
Prostitution has a double standard. If a woman offered a hundred bucks to rub and feel a man's penis and he accepted would we call it prostitution?? No, we would call him one lucky b*stard for getting paid for something he does regularly on his own. Some people are offended or jealous that Hooter's girls get paid for their boobs basically...I'm not. I say any person can use what God blessed them with to make them happy... ie financial gain will make you happy.
Just because you do not know the person well doesn't make it prostitution either....how many politicians, preachers, and other supposed "moral men" have had flings and given the woman a piece of jewelry for a job well-done?...How many husbands bring home flowers they bought w/money, knowing that will get them sex in return from their wives?? Lots...this is prostitution as well. Women have what men want and need....since the dawn of time...if you do not think there is a trade-off or exchange of some kind...monetary, emotional, physical, whatever...in every sexual act then you are a fool.
 sugarcoat69
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2012 3:58:01 PM
how does that constitute Prostitution ? the man just touched your breast, no kisses, no sex..........no intercourse, no bodily fluids exchanged....you did not solicit, he offered you the money and you took advantage of the opportunity. I won't call it a prostitution , i called it seizing the opportunity.

Lets reverse the role...how about a woman says that she wants to touch someone else Penis and will pay for $500. Is it a prostitution? nooooooooo.
 benjameson68
Msg: 280
Posted: 12/14/2012 7:54:49 AM
its prostitution!
 Debyduz_
Msg: 281
Posted: 12/14/2012 4:23:56 PM
It is so funny how people get upset with prostitution, but it is not really much different the making a guy pay for a fancy date. Yet doing it free would be totally cool.
 smoothbox
Msg: 282
Posted: 12/15/2012 4:23:15 AM
of course,......................
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is it prostitution when...