Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is it prostitution when...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Paumanok
Msg: 26
Is it prostitution when...Page 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

He propositioned you....

You accepted...

He touched you in a sexual way...

You got paid for it...

You prostituted yourself.

Period.
She never said anything about her period. I think you are reading into it what wasn't there. But, it would explain a lot.

100 dollars to touch boobs. He's a freak. You can get handfuls of boobs for $10 at your local strip club. That's only $5 per hand. I don't know if you can buy by the foot. It's been a while. That's all I am going to say. Don't tell my mom I posted this.
 deerdog1
Msg: 27
Is it prostitution when...
Posted: 6/23/2008 11:03:27 AM
will trade sex for gas......what about the girl i gave a ride in my chevy van in 1974 ....it was not technically ...sex for a ride it was sex given out of being grateful for the ride i was giving the ride anyway ..... is this prostitution ...you call it whatever you want ill call it precious memories
 nickolysseus
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 11:10:10 AM
Re post 25 as ot relates to the Opost:

"It's amazing what some members fall for!!!! THINK, does this story sound real or just a joke to see how many fish BITE?? Guess what, the scammer wins, hands down!!"

Does it really matter if the case is real or not? It is the discussion/analysis of it that counts, IMO.

Bu the way, that made me think of this:

If the breasts are not "real" (eg silicon), then it is certainly not "P".
 mthomjmark
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/23/2008 11:51:43 AM
Good Lord; I can't believe that poeple will talk themelves into something.

Of course its prostitution. You are getting paid for a sexual act. Are you trying to say he was looking for lumps and it was an exam? lol; I've heard it all.

I've heard of some cheap things but I learn something new every day. wow
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 12:19:12 PM

LOL------check these chicks out..............you never had sex with him.............think of it as a handshake..............LOL.....................

will trade sex for gas......what about the girl i gave a ride in my chevy van in 1974 ....it was not technically ...sex for a ride it was sex given out of being grateful for the ride i was giving the ride anyway ..... is this prostitution ...you call it whatever you want ill call it precious memories

I can respect this post ~ nice to see you don't do the usual "she's a ho" rant!!!

~OP~ Personally, they are your breast-iiii. Do with them what you are comfortable with. If you don't feel badly for your choice, it really makes no difference what label is put on the action by anyone. Personally ~ I think it's silly to get all up in arms about prostitution of any nature/form/mode/etc. It wouldn't work for me ~ but it's not my chosen profession. Plenty of women expose their breasts for no money (and yes, even touchy feely stuff) ~ is that prostitition with a dead-beat John????
 Uggh
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 12:36:38 PM
Lol, I enjoyed reading this post. Now I realize why some people are so rich....and to think that you did not have to go to Med or Law school to earn $100.00 in ten minutes.
Bottom line is... It's prostitution.
Question : Did this really happen or is it one of your fantasies? I am sure he could have paid ten bucks down the street.
 smsweendoggy
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 8:56:54 PM
I think he was just doing a public service, checking for lumps.
 smsweendoggy
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 8:59:06 PM
All he did was touch your breast , the sexual act came later when he was alone,lol
 JAC43
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/23/2008 9:19:10 PM
OMG...You got paid $100 to let some guy squeeze your tits... BIG DEAL ...Oh I see everyone thinks its prostitution but what the hell do you all think happens in strip clubs....No sweetheart its not prostitution.....Also you got paid for what any other man would want to do for free.. I say YOU GO GIRL
 r90sboxer
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2008 1:28:04 PM
I think the better story won't happen for a few more weeks.
You know,the one about her grisly murder because the guy now knows her living arrangements,the layout of at least a couple rooms of her place and how secure the front door is[or isn't].
Or this whole thing could just be a whole lot of bu ll sh it and really is of no value.
Guess we'll have to wait for the news at 10:00.
 r90sboxer
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2008 1:31:20 PM

I need to spice up my life with an attractive woman between the ages of 22-35 or around that age bracket, for an intimate encounter and/or ongoing "relationship"

From your profile^^^^^^^

I met a guy online, a married guy, who offered me $100 to see and touch my breasts. I said ok and he came over and did just that. He was in and out of my house in 10 minutes. We chatted for a bit... then I whipped them out... he squeezed them a bit and then he was out the door. My question, would you consider this prostitution? I'm not even sure it was that sexual an act, more like a breast exam with benefits. Your thoughts?

Seriously.....$100 not worth all the trouble to even open the door.
 xxfoxyredxx
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/24/2008 1:59:26 PM
Its prostituting yourself for money yes. Not worth a lot of money a fondle nowadays eh....
 OutMind
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/24/2008 2:08:55 PM
You go to a strip joint. Girl takes off all her clothes and looks very sexual. You pay her money for a table dance. You get a hard on. Is it prostitution?
 Sardonis
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/24/2008 2:13:09 PM
$100 to squeeze some boobs for 10 minutes.

Sounds like a rip off.
 Happily Ever...maybe
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2008 2:23:00 PM
Your profile says you're looking for an intimate encounter OP. Well, you had one, albeit a really creepy one! Happy now!??

Look at it this way...if those boobs are store bought, and you make a regular habit of these amateur breast exams, you could literally say, "These tits have paid for themselves!"
 xdamianax
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/24/2008 3:45:46 PM
Personally, I don't think it's really prostitution. In the BDSM lifestyle men pay good money for a Dominatrix to walk on them (trampling), they pay to lick their feet, and also pay to get a good flogging. All of these activities are legal in most states as long as they aren't having sex for money.

I also don't think this is a troll post as a couple have noted. I was offered $20 in a bar to flash my tits. Did I? Absolutely. Would I do it again? No doubt.

Just be careful about who you let in your home. The only concern I have about the whole situation is the safety factor.

Be well
 IluvChris
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/24/2008 3:52:51 PM
so u let him fondle your breast for a tank of gas?
 IluvChris
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/24/2008 3:55:18 PM
ohhhh wait dolly parton says it u fondle your breast daily they will grow...
so maybe u owe him 100 bucks service fee
 alexfromwest
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/24/2008 4:02:08 PM
since when touching women's breasts is sex or sexual act?
wake up.
as we know even bj is not sex.
ask Monika.
 caramelo64
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/24/2008 4:47:47 PM
You accepted money for someone to cop a feel. While it wasn't a hardcore sex act, it does fall within the bounds of prostitution. It presents the top of a slippery slope for you, but hey you're a grown ass woman. Just be careful, I think we'd hate to see anything bad happen to you.
 Freedom has no price
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/24/2008 4:50:40 PM
lol, yea you just did that..........

some people:anything for money right?
 Paumanok
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/24/2008 4:53:55 PM
I'm going to waddle on down to the gas station right now and offer my man boobs for gas money. I ride a bike and the tank only holds 4 gallons. Look for me on the evening news.
 lets chase rainbows
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2008 5:08:05 PM
I'm not sure why you would care what anyone else thinks. You did what you did. For you to have agreed to this - you were pretty clear on what it was about. Medical exam or not - your choice. Interesting to bring it up here though. But then - so many of the answers have been equally entertaining.
 nickolysseus
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2008 5:14:58 PM
Re post 41:

"... In the BDSM lifestyle men pay good money for a Dominatrix to walk on them (trampling), they pay to lick their feet, and also pay to get a good flogging. All of these activities are legal in most states as long as they aren't having sex for money....."

In most states of what?
How does the "as long" get established? or the sex de-coupled from the pay?
True a direct link between sex and money must be established to be P!
But then again the US is soooo inconsistent in how it treats sex, sexuality and among other things, prostitution. Is it legal or not? Most European countries have a much more clear status/regilatory framework!

Of course touching breasts is not sex. The fellow poster was right. Of course it depends how the "law" in each country defines "sex". lol lol Or its president! lol
 abelian
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/25/2008 12:55:12 AM
You go to a strip joint. Girl takes off all her clothes and looks very sexual. You pay her money for a table dance. You get a hard on. Is it prostitution?

If there is touching involved (i.e., a lap dance, even without the hard on), then it depends on the local laws.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is it prostitution when...