Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is it prostitution when...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cleantcutguy
Msg: 51
Is it prostitution when...Page 3 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
You're officially a prostitute. How does it feel?
Don't worry, my mom said she did something similar when we were having coffee one day.
 web identity
Msg: 52
Is it prostitution when...
Posted: 6/25/2008 1:39:55 AM
there's something i really fail to understand with this. the $100 for the feel up was wrong?

had he spent the $100 on dinner, wine and whatnot for a "date" with the lady, likely getting more than a feel, would that have made it right?
 Danimn22
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/25/2008 1:41:45 AM
It's your boob. Come on now people! It is skin, fat, and a nipple. It is not much different then if the guy had a foot fetish and offered you $100 to touch your feet. He would still be heading to his car to wack it after he was done. The reason prostitution is so looked down upon is because of the diseases the girls can get. You can't get anything from touching a boob. I love how judgemental everyone got. I say more power to you. The easiest $100 you probally ever made.
 maggiedoyle
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/25/2008 2:09:40 AM
It has to be a sex act to be prostitution. When the doctor touches your breast in an exam it's not a sex act. Ok, the guy wasn't a doctor (or let's hope not) but it's pretty much nothing. It's not prostitution but it's questionable behaviour depending on your moral stance.

How many men would let a woman touch their penis for free? For $100? What about a man, would you let him touch your penis for 10 seconds for $100,000? Bad for the gander, bad for the goose?
 ~Beave~
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/25/2008 3:18:49 AM
I suppose it is prostitution but hell he only touched your breasts. As long as you feel ok about that is all that matters. But I'd be care where you drawn the line on that kind of thing.
 crazytimes1
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/25/2008 5:15:10 AM
Bit odd really. I find it hard to believe this situation would even pan out like that. Surely no one lies on the internet though.
 opnmydm
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/25/2008 7:07:07 AM
bought and paid for, prostitution? hell yes it was..
 pnayplayr
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/25/2008 2:37:13 PM
$100 eh. ummmmz...it's tempting cuz ya...it's $100 for like 10 mins, but the idea that it'll always be in my record (as a person) that i prostituted myself...i don't know. just the idea that the guy can parade himself as the one who paid to touch my breast...i don't think i'd like that. if he offered $1000...then we can negotiate...LOL!
 fancyface1982
Msg: 59
Posted: 6/25/2008 4:15:52 PM
Well yes it is considered prostituation but if your single who cares u made 100 dollars for nothing lol theres girls that go home and sleep with men for nothing thats worse than any form of prostitution. At least prostitutes get paid for there bodies but sluts just give it away for free. Me personally dont agree with either but i have more respect for the prostitutes than just your average easy slut!!!!!!!!!!!!
 chickinpicker
Msg: 60
Posted: 6/26/2008 5:26:20 PM
He gave you 100.00......seriously? You can get sex for that much. That seems a bit much. Would you do it for 50.00??? If so, get back to me, I think I can scrape up 50 bucks somewhere. Scott
 podthebod
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/26/2008 5:47:31 PM
Well like a lot of definitions in today world, I am sure for many prostitution has evolved. The definition of prostitution is: the act or practice of engaging in promiscuous sexual relations especially for money. The old term for prostitution was sexual intercourse for money.

So everyone definition is different. Personally I don't think that it was prostitution. I mean I read one person response that if you engage in any sexual activity for money then that is prostitution. So in their opinion that would include phone sex, webcame sex, online sex and many other forms of sex.

I guess if I pay someone to let me see their feet and I get turned off because I have a feet fetish and I pay them for that then they just performed a prostitute act right?

The point is do you feel that you did something wrong? Can your receive the money and not have it dwell on your conscience then what is the problem and why today do we care so much what others think anyway?
 sn1ckerz
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2008 3:04:54 PM
As so many has said, YES !!!

He actually got away cheap. Spend $ for gas, dinner and a few drinks. Depending where you go could have been more than $100.00.
So he took the faster way. He didn't have to bring you out and spend a few hours talking and all that stuff. All he did was - just pay the HOE and leave.

OP, you must be nuts to even ask a question like that. What do you think about if a guy pays one of the dancers at a strip joint for a BJ, or handjob. He paid, she took the money, she sold herself.

C'mon, think OP, think!!!!
 beautifuldancer400
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/30/2008 3:28:38 PM

yet I am sure some of the women above have went to a bar, accepted free drinks and went home with the dude for a night of "passionate sex".......LOL-------that to me is the cheapest form of prostitution EVER...........

Unless the women are actually prostituting themselves FOR drinks...I will address this statement with this......

....and when you give something in return in the form of pleasure or at least give it your best shot ...then its a gift you have exchanged

For the most part - women who go to bars to pick up men for sex are not doing it for the free drinks. But that's another issue.

As far as you prostituting yourself...it depends on how YOU see it. If your breasts look that good maybe you should consider exotic dancing...though I'm not sure you'll get that much cash from each man! I guess you gave your first "private dance."
 sriannaailyim
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2008 6:29:33 PM
LOL definitely whoring yourself there....
 rebel777
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2008 6:34:02 PM

I met a guy online, a married guy, who offered me $100 to see and touch my breasts. I said ok and he came over and did just that. He was in and out of my house in 10 minutes. We chatted for a bit... then I whipped them out... he squeezed them a bit and then he was out the door. My question, would you consider this prostitution? I'm not even sure it was that sexual an act, more like a breast exam with benefits. Your thoughts?
yup,ya should have done it for free
 LearningExperience
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/30/2008 6:50:58 PM
Haha... prostitution or not... Good for you for doing something crazy and fun like that... and getting paid for it! I wish I was more like that.
 Patarey
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2008 9:24:02 PM
100 bucks for a feel??...........Dayum!!!!!

I want to know exactly what he got for the 100...... I mean...... Was there nipple pulling at all?? If there was no nipple pulling, I don´t think he got his money´s worth..........

You must have some nice boobs................
 wolftx
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/30/2008 9:48:56 PM
If it is a lot of sex for a little money, it's called "prostitution".
If it is a little sex for a lot of money, it's called "the first marriage".
 Ameerra
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/30/2008 10:14:54 PM
IMO am so expensive you can't buy me . . . those who enjoy do so because I choose to share. So yeah, of course it's prostitution. No judgement here . . . I just woulnd't do it.
 DCinFL
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/30/2008 10:20:16 PM

It's amazing what some members fall for!!!! THINK, does this story sound real or just a joke to see how many fish BITE?? Guess what, the scammer wins, hands down!!

its called a "troll", and this one was succesful.
 Ameerra
Msg: 71
Posted: 7/1/2008 10:00:56 AM
I find the fascination with "trolls" on line amazing. So what if a "troll" started this conversation. So what if the story isn't really true?? So what???? The scammer wins, 'cause he got people to respond? It took me 30 seconds to right a response, no biggie.
 beautifuldancer400
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/1/2008 4:12:03 PM

So what if a "troll" started this conversation.

I agree...especially if the topic generates some good discussion.

I don't find this topic all that unbeleivable though. I've been offered money for stranger requests. There are plenty of weirdos with cash around.

I don't think I'd have met him alone just on the basis of his request. If I had met him for a date or first meeting and felt comfortable and then he asked...maybe...but I think that was quite a risk for $100 dollars.
 Feedback1
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/1/2008 4:17:31 PM

I'm not even sure it was that sexual an act, more like a breast exam with benefits. Your thoughts?

REALLY?! So if a some guy walked up to you and touched your breast you wouldn't consider that a sexual act???? Seriously??? of course it is....and yes it is prostitution....but don't feel bad if a guy is so stupid to pay $100 bucks touch breasts.....he doesn't really deserve to have that money....good for you!!!
 Dr. Gazebo
Msg: 74
Posted: 7/1/2008 4:39:43 PM
Yeh, its prostitution. I have no problem with prostitution, as long as both people know what it is and what it isnt.
 flexei
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/12/2008 6:39:15 AM
I came accross this beautiful woman once, figured out the worst that could happen was a refusal, so I said to her, I'll give you $1000 if you let me kiss your breasts, she said OK, unclipped and there was these beauties, so, there I was fondling, squeesing and having a wonderful time, till she said, go ahead and kiss them, I said I can't , I don't have any money.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is it prostitution when...