Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > what to talk about on 2nd date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 26
what to talk about on 2nd date?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
If there is the second date, it mean I like him. When you like someone is not hard to find something to talk about, in my experience.
 WearRed
Msg: 27
what to talk about on 2nd date?
Posted: 10/10/2008 12:20:07 AM
Second date and you are running out of topics to talk about????? Bad signal...
 Lucky_dog
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/10/2008 8:35:09 AM
Just talk about the great sex you had on the first date!!

Just Kidding

S eriously though, I usually go straight to the "Taboo subjects" Religion and Politics
I am a libertarian..I like as unintrusive a government as possiable.So I find it easy to be the devils advocate, no matter which side of the Isle you vote. Most people when asked to ponder politics have very strong opinions that will tell you alot about themselves. Do they anger easily? Do they keep up with things in a world view? And just as important, a local and state level? Can they have a conservation and actually listen to your point of view, or are they robots that just repeat the last sound bite or talking point put out by the media, or some campaign? If you can discuss politics and either agree ...or agree to disagree, you have a good chance of making a deeper connection. If a deeeper connection is not in the cards , why would you want to waste your time and energy on a third date?

Religion is best talked about in the bedroom..OH GOD. Oh GOD...OHHH Gawd!!!

just kidding

Religion is pretty much a core belief that need not be discussed .... I rarely bring up religion, I believe that the way a person treats others is the best way to understand their spirituality. A great bumpersticker I read once kinda said it all

I like your Christ
Just not all your christians
They are so unlike your Christ..Ghandi
 Lily 13
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/10/2008 8:52:37 AM
If you have nothing to say to each other, "Say Good Night Gracie!"
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > what to talk about on 2nd date?