Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why does a man want a woman to hold his penis while he urinates?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kit901
Msg: 51
Why does a man want a woman to hold his penis while he urinates?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I think i tried it once to see if i can aim it but he couldnt pee rofl so i gave up. AND i was the one who asked him. However i dont mine watching a man pee but i dont make a habit of running to him everytime he does it...only if i'm in the same bathroom.
Yes, im weird..i know.
 Mish_Man
Msg: 52
Why does a man want a woman to hold his penis while he urinates?
Posted: 7/17/2008 2:26:10 PM

Of course, YOU don't do that, Mish Man... you're a mechanical engineer and can figure out how things work.

Well, of course as a mechanical engineer, we each have constructed an apparatus composed of gears, pulleys, and levers to hold our ... hey, that's supposed to be a trade secret; how did you know that?!!!

Cecilia1956
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/17/2008 2:40:36 PM
BUT!!! None of you answered the question...

Is this symbolic?

I'm positive some of you men have asked your lady and won't admit to asking.

yes? no?

I'm reading!!

Murf167
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 2:51:36 PM

Is this symbolic?

If none of us have done this (real nice to imply that some of us are liars), then how can we say what another person's motivations would be?

Are you making this up and just asking an off the wall question to get attention?
 Mish_Man
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/17/2008 2:57:16 PM
Cecelia, Murf is right. In all seriousness, I'd NEVER ask a woman to do this ...
 betterguy
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/17/2008 3:01:24 PM

Is this symbolic?

Don't believe 'em ...

Yes , it is symbolic .
It symbolizes the oppression of women in history . It is a hidden message that men want women to be submissive and men want to re-instate the patriarchy where women would be nothing more than sex slaves , cleaning maids , and cold beer retrievers that don't talk too much ...especially about feelings.

So ....if a guy asks you to lend a hand when he goes pee , you had better refuse or you might find yourself UN-liberated !
 Sardonis
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/17/2008 3:52:28 PM

Is this symbolic?

Like I said, I can't imagine anything more awkward. I don't even like a lady to hear me take a leak, certainly not watch. I have no problems talking about it though. How weird.

Anyways, I can only speculate that it is some kind of Mommy thing. Like the dude's Mommy use to hold his wee wee when he went pee pee when he was potty training, or something like that. I have some fuzzy memory of being in the bathroom at a day care when I was really little and some woman was in there holding some kids wing-wang while he tinkled. Even then, I was like " you people are weird"

Now why do you think it is? And better yet, who asked you to do it and when?
 ubkobalt
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/17/2008 4:43:52 PM
Don't believe 'em ...

Yes , it is symbolic .
It symbolizes the oppression of women in history . It is a hidden message that men want women to be submissive and men want to re-instate the patriarchy where women would be nothing more than sex slaves , cleaning maids , and cold beer retrievers that don't talk too much ...especially about feelings.

So ....if a guy asks you to lend a hand when he goes pee , you had better refuse or you might find yourself UN-liberated !

Seriously?

Is that what a "liberated woman" means, is that she never has to touch a penis? It all makes sense now.

If so, **** liberation.

Some people find it kinky. Some WOMEN are interested in doing it. Should they refuse their own wishes, lest they put themselves in bondage to him? Should he refuse if she asks? Afterall, she would be controlling him (in more ways than one) if that were the case.

Some people have sex with FOOD. Does it mean anything? No, it just means they're kinky. (And is far stranger in my opinion.) Holding a penis isn't as crazy as whipped cream in my opinion. Penises were meant to be held. Whipped cream was meant to be put on ice sundaes.
 garnet73
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:17:12 PM
Hey, I didn't get my Half-Orc Rogue to 17th level without learning a LITTLE something about trolls...

I just don't believe that this is a wide-spread phenomenon. Men are telling you they don't do this. Women are telling you that their men aren't asking them to do this. If anything, there's an undercurrent that's revealing that sometimes women ask men if they can hold it while the men are going.

Either...
a)come clean that it's your secret desire to hold a man's urinating unit, but you want to know if it's weird
[or]
b)accept that it's a rare man that asks his woman to do this, and the rest of us aren't willing to hazard a guess as to what they're thinking.
 Strawberrysummer
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:35:25 PM
its actually a fantasy of mine to hold a mans penis while he tinkles. i fantasize about tying him up where he can't do anything and he has to pee so bad that i have to take it out and hold it for him. i dunno why but i just get so horny when a guy has to pee so bad and i get to help him release himself. its a fantasy of mine to do it but, i never ever asked a guy to hold his penis while he peed cause i think he'll find it weird.
 linuxprogrammer
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:43:09 PM
Isn't it obvious? He gets an erotic sensation from it.

I once dated a girl who asked me if should could hold it while I urinated. It was the first, and only, time a girl had ever asked that of me. Her reason for asking was that she had never done it before, and wanted the experience. She enjoyed all the new (to her) sensations involved, and just needed a little coaching to aim for the inside rim instead of directly into the water. She asked for a few other things that I thought were unusual, but that didn't make her any less of an awesome person.

Every one of us does something that's strange to someone else, so get off your self-righteous soap boxes.
 Tat_2d
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:46:17 PM
I want a woman to hold my penis while I'm watching T.V., reading a book, showering, sleeping, eating lunch, grocery shopping, jogging, working, mowing the lawn, at the company picnic, but NEVER while I urinate, that's just weird!!!
 happyrebel
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:07:44 PM

Like I said, I can't imagine anything more awkward

I had always wanted to try it and asked the ex bf. It was a joke for us-it was a 1st time for both of us. I can now fully understand 'the force' and the occassional drop on the floor! We still laugh about it. There has to be a high comfort level though. Its not something I'd just ask a guy I started being intimate with. We actually did it several times-usually when I'd sneak into the bathroom while he was in there and my sons were in another room. It gave me a reason to touch him and he knew exactly what my thoughts were. It was more of sexual teasing for us of what was to come later on than anything else. Golden showers never came into play.

I've yet to ever have a guy ask me though.

HR
 _Red_
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:14:44 PM
Wth??

That's one I've never had a guy ask and never heard about before. And several women you know have been asked this?

Well damn, why doesn't any guy want to give me the honor?

Seriously, wth is up with this? Are we running out of kinks and fetishes and that desperate to come up with new ones?
 Mish_Man
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:16:41 PM
Well damn, why doesn't any guy want to give me the honor?

Well, I did note earlier that Penis Hold 2008 is going on here in Indiana and the convention center is filling fast ... some women never read the entire thread ...

JustMeinBflo
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:27:44 PM

That's one I've never had a guy ask and never heard about before.

Well I like to be able to read the morning paper and talk on my cell phone, so it's kind of like "hands free" urination.

Seriously though, I think this is kind of weird. It seems that people have nothing more going on in their lives that they have to look for kink or eroticism in decidedly NON-erotic things.
 _Red_
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:37:15 PM
Well, I did note earlier that Penis Hold 2008 is going on here in Indiana and the convention center is filling fast ... some women never read the entire thread ...

Guilty as charged but can you really blame for wanting to skip a few pages about holding a guy's****for him while he pees?

As for the convention, I think the name is a bit misleading, could imply other activities, you might want to clarify to avoid any potential lawsuits arising from misrepresentation.

So ya think maybe I'm just living in the wrong state? Do I need to head west to get in on this hot action or it just that events like this are usually kept under wrap?
 James_in_SD
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:59:09 PM
Put yourself in Captain Hook's place.
 Mish_Man
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/17/2008 7:07:46 PM

Guilty as charged but can you really blame for wanting to skip a few pages about holding a guy's****for him while he pees?

You say this as if it is different than other threads ...

As for the convention, I think the name is a bit misleading, could imply other activities, you might want to clarify to avoid any potential lawsuits arising from misrepresentation.

Good idea ... I'll have to discuss this with our litigator, Mr. Hancock ...

So ya think maybe I'm just living in the wrong state? Do I need to head west to get in on this hot action or it just that events like this are usually kept under wrap?

Yeah, you might just want to move. If you want to experience things in life, you have to take it in hand ...

The Artful Codger
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Why?
Posted: 7/17/2008 7:09:16 PM
I have never desired nor have I ever asked anyone else to hold my magic wand while I pee, but more than a couple women have asked me if they could have the honour. I assumed, or they told me, they just wanted to try it out . . . not having one of their own.
I've let them variously spell their name in the snow, try to aim blind, pinch it off, go for a distance record and give the final shake.
And one particularly drunk woman thought it might be fun to use as a squirt gun and tried to spray me. She only tried that once.

I can see how though, if I was super uber ultra rich and always busy doing crossword puzzles or something,
it might be useful to have a woman on staff to handle such matters.
 pretty moon
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 7:31:51 PM
Actually there was a thread on this subject a while back......It went for about 9 pages I think........strange how many women on there admitted to holding there mans penis while urinating

where's my manbat????????
 _Red_
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/17/2008 7:41:35 PM

Good idea ... I'll have to discuss this with our litigator, Mr. Hancock

Did you mean Mr. Handcock?

If you want to experience things in life, you have to take it in hand ...

The advice is most appreciated, while I've taken it other ways, I guess I didn't realize the hand was really the way to go.
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 7:59:21 PM
HR; Msg. #64: "There has to be a high comfort level though. Its not something I'd just ask a guy I started being intimate with. It gave me a reason to touch him and he knew exactly what my thoughts were. It was more of sexual teasing for us of what was to come later on than anything else."

I'll just say, I concur.

~ds~
 whenyer_strange
Msg: 74
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:02:37 PM
I'll hold it during that if he agrees to change my tampon for me. ;-)
 SGL66
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:05:13 PM
It's just nice........and thoughtful.

It's a far sight better than the FTD guy.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why does a man want a woman to hold his penis while he urinates?