Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why would anyone want to date you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Xmiss_angelX
Msg: 501
Why would anyone want to date you?Page 21 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
Smart
Attractive
Not permiscouous
Silly
Sweet
Affectionate
No baggage
Mentally stable
Friendly and outgoing
Loyal
 JMars
Msg: 502
Why would anyone want to date you?
Posted: 12/27/2008 12:55:49 PM
Hmmm ... I smell bait ... a lure into one of those damned if you do (egotistical), damned if you don't (lack confidence) type traps. Oh well ...

According to my ex, my last girlfriend, and my momma ... and grannie ...

I'm good looking (actually granny said "he ain't so ugly", but thats just granny)
I'm in good shape
I can handle myself
I'm secure enough that I don't need to prove I can handle myself
I'm intelligent
I'm self-educated
I'm creative and talented
I have high personal standards
I honour my word, my obligations, and my loyalties
I'm compassionate and soft spoken
I have integrity (some times a "bad" thing according to some)
I'm nevertheless in touch with my "inner-child" ( at least I think thats what my ex meant when she said "you need to grow up"???)
I'm a "gentleman that really knows how to treat a gal and make her feel like a queen"
I'm employed, but work to live, as opposed to live to work (maybe a plus, maybe a minus)
I place family and loved ones first, period.
Mothers love me
Fathers respect me (ultimately)
Sisters and girlfriends want to ... well, forget that one.

Of course, thats the opinion of others. I try not to think too much about it, being more concerned with why I would want to date a particular women than why she would want to date me.
 weezygirl
Msg: 503
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2008 1:05:26 PM
aha..now that's my secret..that's where the brave and the fearless dare to go to discover this well kept mystery!!
 singleagain66
Msg: 504
Posted: 12/27/2008 8:03:56 PM
All I am gonna say is this I HAVE NEVER CHEATED /AM HONEST TO A FAULT AND HARD WORKING and if thats not good enough then I will stay single till dirt is thrown on the box I will be in when the time comes .
 LakeCountyGal
Msg: 505
Posted: 12/29/2008 4:56:39 PM
Meh, I still haven't quite figured that out. LOL. I've been told I'm good in bed, and I'm a very compassionate, caring person, funny, good company, etc. I'm also ridiculously open minded and non-judgemental. (mostly because I'm a little "out there" myself)

However, I have my flaws, and sometimes, they mess things up. Like an occasional temper, being a little too anal retentive sometimes, needing things a certain way sometimes.

I figure if I'm still getting dates at this stage, I must have "something" to offer even if I'm not "everything" someone wants.

I just take dating one day at a time, otherwise my brain starts to hurt.
 NOMADICmole
Msg: 506
Posted: 12/29/2008 7:34:40 PM

Seriously, why?
Have you ever thought about it?
What do you have to offer?

Maybe you have a great sense of humor, maybe you're gorgeous, maybe you can recite the alphabet backwards, you might be a good listener or maybe you can tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue or perhaps you're rich or just a really nice person???
Anyone brave enough to answer the question?

Almost all the above, I can recite the alphabet…not backwards but I got it covered A-Z. I can’t tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue, but I’m good with it. I’m no rich as in money, but I have a lot to offer!! I’m not conceded either; just in my humble opinion…I am a great guy that has a lot to offer.

Ok, that was fun. This makes no sense, I getting off of here and going to bed.

Good night!!
 OnlyBarby
Msg: 507
Posted: 12/29/2008 7:57:04 PM

If I fall asleep at a movie, I don't snore.

That reminds me of a date where I fell asleep at the movie and woke up with my head on his chest and a big wet patch on his shirt. I wanted to DIE and he was sooo sweet about it. He just laughed and said it was the first time a woman had actually drooled over him, and that he had enjoyed holding me and listening to me breathe more than the movie.
What a sweetie. No mutual chemistry but a new friend.

barby
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 508
Posted: 12/29/2008 8:14:07 PM
Well.. I generally promise money or sex... or other valuable door prizes, so maybe that's why?

~addy01~
Msg: 509
Posted: 12/30/2008 6:34:15 AM
^^^^^"I can’t tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue"

I can! The product of watching too much Twin Peaks and having an over curious mind..........."Can someone really DO THAT?"

Spent hours teaching myself and perfected the knack.

The drawback is it looks totally unattractive when i am doing it and i could qualify for the International Gurning Championships
 BOT TAK
Msg: 510
Posted: 12/30/2008 8:38:05 AM

1. They're hungry and haven't gone shopping.
2. So their mom will stop asking when are they going to meet somebody.
3. To get their citizenship.
4. To avoid the halfway house when they get released from prison.
5. To make their violent boyfriend jealous.
6. They're to cheap to buy batteries for their vibrator.
7. They haven't been sober since they turned 21.
8. They get to leave the hospital and technically it's supervised.
9. They need to start somewhere to eventually collect on the life insurrance.
10. I'm paying them $200 an hour or $120 for a half hour.

Nighthawksloft
Msg: 511
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2008 9:48:56 AM
Because our Creator allowed the gift of love to be placed into another for you. Reciprocated or not, it is a gift and must be managed.
 mascot1
Msg: 512
Posted: 12/30/2008 9:37:21 PM
Am I supposed to be honest here? hahaha, my friends love me because I am awesome, some will say strange, but thats just to take the attention off themselves hahaha. I am learning how to cook, so the caesar dressing will never be mistaken for mayonnaise again. One of my favorite t-shirts reads (without censorship) "Fu*k You You Fu*ken Fu*K" ya, why won't someone date me? hahaha!
 WanderingRain
Msg: 513
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2008 10:13:00 PM
Because I'm me. heheh!
What, I won't list any virtues on here, why should I?!
I have found that only by spending time with a person do you really find out if they are truly loving or caring ... or anything they claim to be on the profile. :)
 Helen1967
Msg: 514
Posted: 1/8/2009 2:23:41 PM
I can raise each eyebrow independently of the other.
 LordDeath
Msg: 515
Posted: 1/8/2009 3:15:13 PM
I have a bag of meth in my clothes hamper.
 Renaissance Redneck
Msg: 516
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:17:56 PM
"I can raise each eyebrow independently of the other."
I've been doing that for years Helen but didn't get any eyebrow attention until I started licking my eyebrows. I guess the lady's must like that slicked back look.
 Kixxie
Msg: 517
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:21:33 PM
It's got to be because of my charming shitbird personality!
 mischief3178
Msg: 518
Posted: 1/9/2009 6:40:19 AM
the way i see it im avarage at best, im not high on myself but im not too low on myself either...i might not have a million dollars, hell i might not have a huge house...but i do have a heat and feelings...honesty respect and im a good listener...if i was drop dead hot i'd still say them things are important.
 doesitmattertou
Msg: 519
Posted: 1/9/2009 5:08:49 PM
I'm brave enough to do just about anything especailly answer your question.

Ok - why would anyone want to date me? Ok - I guess it would be because I am grounded, stable, and secure with myself. I generally like me and my life. I'm not especially hot - Im just average. But I think I have good qualities that make me unique.
 blackbourne
Msg: 520
Posted: 1/9/2009 5:30:08 PM
Hmm, I'm still trying to figure this one out. If I do, maybe I'll actually end up with a date for one.
 kjm101
Msg: 521
Posted: 4/9/2009 11:06:56 AM
they sound like good reasons to me!!!!! :-)

Ender330
Msg: 522
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2009 11:42:36 AM
I can wiggle my nose...
 SamuraiPixie
Msg: 523
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2009 5:53:30 PM
I'm good looking (actually granny said "he ain't so ugly", but thats just granny)

Okay I laughed out loud, this guy is a keeper, too bad he's not in my zip code... LMAO... Granny rocks...

Why would anyone want to date me? Because I'm a good catch, I'm a nice girl, I work hard, I'm intelligent, and I have plenty to offer the right guy. Mostly though, because I'm not a bunny boiler or a serial killer...

Suz aka Sami
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 524
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2009 6:59:16 PM
1. I'm reasonably good looking
2. I have a great career that I am passionate about
3. I'm extremely loyal
4. I'm intelligent (Mensa member)
5. I'm a great listener
6. I have tons of different interests and am enthusiastic about learning what the world has to offer
 kpooks
Msg: 525
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2009 7:08:30 PM
Because I'm a nice guy who knows how to make a woman feel like a queen, really, royally appreciate her beauty in a regal way, create a beautiful, free atmosphere where we both can fly like eagles and be whatever we dream, with complete confidence that we can land back on the ground softly and safely.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why would anyone want to date you?