Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why would anyone want to date you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 do_i_know_u_people
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Why would anyone want to date you?Page 3 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
haha! that's hilarious!
 Fight Naked
Msg: 52
Why would anyone want to date you?
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:13:15 PM
Why because we are all human and humans are not ment to be alone. We are healthy and live longer in a relationship. I am a good loving person and our respones I would hope not be materialistic in nature. My house or my car or great furniture or my really great job may be a factor but should not be the underling reason. Who really cares if I can stand on my head. Oh, well maybe that would be a topic for another posting. :)

I have a lot of love, affection, insight, faith, we can have chemistry, we can bring out the best in each other. A thousand and one different answers. Gorgeous is in the eye of the beholder and looks can fade. Unless, one is really older and just looking at what each other brings to the table in the materialistic world.

Why would someone not want to date me would be a better question.
 do_i_know_u_people
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:16:33 PM
what the heck's wrong with this reply forum... my haha response was to Traveling Man MS comments
 fancynanci
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:33:12 PM
because I am a lot of fun and I can be very entertaining
 firegurl61-17
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:39:29 PM
Because they can?
Oh and because I can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards.
 prurire
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:48:02 PM
Yes, I have thought about it and then I put those reasons on my profile. Doesn't everyone?

I also have why someone probably wouldn't want to date me. Which is more valuable to know that what one's good qualities are. I mean, everyone has good qualities and are always willing to put their best foot forward - that's what profiles are all about.. How many are willing to say, "I'm human and not always so great"?

I think when entering the dating world you should be keenly aware of both.
 Mr-Ben
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/17/2008 2:25:41 PM
- My accent
- I'm another option for the ladies
- I actually do speak english
- My power-broker skills
 HarryTuttle
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 2:36:09 PM
Uh.. I can take a bullet? I think. Let me check.
 annabanana1980
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/17/2008 2:45:25 PM
i dunno i wouldnt date me thats for sure
 bleeptwo
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/17/2008 4:42:52 PM
To happy and original poster

I'll give you an honest one Naughtical...because I'm the kind of guy who, with the last woman I was involved with, ran her a hot bubble bath in a candle lit bathroom, and poured her a glass of wine to relax with in the tub after a particularly long and stressful day at work, while I went and made dinner for us. Now if I can only find a woman who is deserving of treatment like that, and will reciprocate.

You left out a few rose petals in the bubble bath. Maybe pick her up after she gets home and carry her to tub and slowly undress her then lower her into the tub offer to help wash if she likes or you can return to kitchen and let her enjoy her alone time.

Did I miss a post or did the original poster not answer her own ?

Well LOL in my case I have qualities like we all do. But the more I am on this site the more I see the main reason is I am faithful or is it just me that here how 85% of these woman were cheated on.
 Tequila_Slim
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/17/2008 4:59:54 PM

Why would anyone want to date me?

Cause they're desperate?
 Naughtical
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:06:17 PM

Did I miss a post or did the original poster not answer her own ?

Dang! Thought I was going to get away with that.
Actually...I kinda, sorta did answer in message 11.

I'll be back with a real answer.

I'm thinkin', I'm thinkin'
 bella164
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:07:46 PM
For the most basic fundamental reason that all of us are capable of.....to love and be loved!
 _Icon_
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:10:28 PM
I am damn funny.

Really.
 rockinchris
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:18:20 PM
I'm funny, interesting, intelligent, and quick witted. All that makes for great convos. I'm also very laid back and open minded so basically pretty easy to get along with. I'm into all kinds of things from music, to traveling, to nature to current events so there's rarely a dull moment. I'm also extremely reliable and loyal; not to gloat, but I'm the kind of person who'll do his best to dig you out of any hole.

To put it best, I'm the culmination of thousands and thousands of years of evolution...yet humble
 akimmbo
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:40:13 PM
I haven't got a clue
lemme think......OK

I very seldomly ask a woman to remove her clothes in public.
I always proofread carefully to see if I any words out.
It’s been over a year since I last got my neck tangled in a telephone cord
I have my own toothbrush.
I have never played an accordion in public.
No virulent strains of std's are named after me
I can usually open those pesky jar lids.
I’m not afraid to cry - admittedly it’s usually when I hurt myself, but I can build on that.
I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinski.

that's about it

Kimbo
 Translation
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:46:46 PM
I am not one to boast, but I have been told that I am better than a masseur.

But, that involves nudity and oil and is reserved specifically for the one that deserves my love and devotion.
 short4u
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:48:19 PM
That is a really good question, because I see everyday guys looking at my profile, and viewing me, and then, no message, no (hay lets get together and see where were at) nothing, so I don't have a clue. I am very outgoing, sometimes outspoken, I own my house, have my own car, I work, have been independent since I left home when I was 21, raised three sons, almost all bymyself, I can do yard work, know how to cook, and fix almost everything in my house, I have learned from experience, its not whats on the outside that counts, its the package on the inside, that if you are willing to open the box, you just might be surprised to find out who is inside, and all the real qualities of a person come spilling out. But it he is a jerk, who cares about the package. Someone who is faithful, loving, giving, careing, compassionate, understanding, funny, witty, outspoken, outgoing, and has a good level head is more important to me than the sugar coated appearance of some of these guys that look like all that, but don't offer much else, they are so into themselves, and how they look, that some of us good women will never catch their eyes, and thats just life. So you deal with the reality of being alone, or settleing for someone with more inside qualities that really count. After all haven't we all changed since we are not in our 20's anymore, and aren't you still the person inside you were then, or just maybe you have grown up some and realized we all have our down sides and do you really want people focusing on them, so why dwell on the other persons down side, and take them for the person they are flaws included. Don't really care anymore if anyone wants to date me, I am happy with myself, and when God opens the door for a man to come in, it will be the right one. Not looking for Mr. Right now, looking for Mr. Forever.
 Gaelyn
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:59:45 PM
Actually, this one isn't hard for me, I know I'm good looking, self confident, very intelligent, funny, hard working, deeply caring, and a very good partner. in many ways..... I'm just picky. I will not lower my standards. I'm happy enough with me.
 dawn1114
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:10:32 PM

I think I'm fairly good dating material for a very specific demographic: guys just dipping their toes back in the dating pool and such, or entrenched singles who still like female company now and then.

It's inexpensive for both of us, because I only go dutch. So far it's been at least passable fun. It's definately going to be relaxed, because I neither want nor expect anything more than good company, and only want to date men who are in the same boat.

So far since I've been single, I've managed to date a handful of men just like this. A few are still happily dating around, and a few have found someone nice (yay!) in spite of themselves. It's quite a good little system, both for me and for them, I believe.
 Leagueofextraordinarymen
Msg: 71
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:17:20 PM
I will bring with me a gift that will leave an imprint within your spiritual self. I will also seek two emotions; one of laughter and of sadness.
Why you ask! Seek me and ye shall find the meandering river and a feather on the the wind.
Each itself will bring with it these two emotions, think wisely like I am and deeply of these things, now before you is a man ,that with patience has brought with it virtue which seeks same.

Just to be different.
 The_garbageguy
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:24:02 PM
I got a tight butt. Really! And I can turn your garbage into cheap furnature for your house.
 exiss
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2008 7:47:48 PM
I haven't a hot clue..... I probably shouldn't want to date anyone that would date me, lmao.....
 Blk_Archangel7
Msg: 74
Posted: 7/17/2008 7:53:14 PM
Ladies should date me because, I'm independent, funny, wise, honest, affectionate and respectful.
 tjktyk
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:54:09 PM
Honest
Good Friend
Faithful
Fun
Romantic
Love to laugh
Love to dance
Don't take myself too serous
Love animals
Loyal
The#24
And I to wear shoes on most dates now days
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why would anyone want to date you?