Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Putting your legs behind your head      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dobedo1
Msg: 26
Putting your legs behind your headPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I never had a girlfriend who could put her legs behind her head. I did have one once who put her legs behind mine but I think that may be a different thread
 trailgirl
Msg: 27
Putting your legs behind your head
Posted: 7/25/2008 4:08:24 PM
This is something I'd definitely be wary of admitting (among other skills) for all the attention it might attract
 angelaisthecoolest
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2008 4:19:16 PM
I can, but I'm freakishly doubly jointed. I can also lay on my back and put my feet flat on the floor behind my head. Ha ha ha.
 Hawk 027
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/25/2008 4:40:48 PM

I'm more into the woman wrapping her legs around my head, but if you like to wrap them around yours....each to their own.

LMFAO! Yeah, putting their ankles behind their head is great... but wrapping their legs around your head is even better!
 Hawk 027
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/25/2008 4:43:41 PM

I can, but I'm freakishly doubly jointed. I can also lay on my back and put my feet flat on the floor behind my head. Ha ha ha.

So Angela, I hear Virginia is a nice state to live in... What's it like over there?
 hardcandylick
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/25/2008 4:57:40 PM
Lots of bragging, but no action shots or video. So that's what I'm here for fellas. Prepare to feast your eyes on flexible, solo action. Just think of the possibilities!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT7ma55cRB8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXGWkkIOwuQ&NR=1 <<< Dig it at 2:17

Type in 'contortionist girl' in youtube. Try 'Ripe TV - Yoga 4 Dudes,' too. I won't chance linking it here.
 Windchick
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/25/2008 5:05:06 PM
Wait, this is a skill that has market appeal?!?!?! Oh, I'm adding it to my profile NOW!

I took ballet classes almost daily until I was 14, and was really really flexible when I was younger. Now that those numbers are transposed, I can still do a high kick that's over my head with no warmup.

I'll have to try getting them behind my head later. Now I'm curious!
 wizardofossington
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/25/2008 5:10:08 PM
I had a girlfriend that can do that....Actually I had two girlfriends that were able to that....Those were the days....
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Putting your legs behind your head