Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Nfl record predictions for all teams      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 broncsbuff
Msg: 26
Nfl record predictions for all teamsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

I guarantee more than 10 ten wins for the Dolphins in the upcoming season. Just wait,you'll see.

I am willing to put up some money that this doesnt happen...

calling your bluff...

put your money where your mouth is....

remember...the brownies won 10 games last year and didnt even make it....your gonna go from 1 one to 10 all of a sudden?....
 R.Starkey
Msg: 27
Nfl record predictions for all teams
Posted: 8/22/2008 5:06:30 PM
The top teams in Florida...
#1 UF
#2 T.B
#3 Jax
#4 USF
#5 FSU
#6 UM
#7 Dolphins...maybe they could beat...
...#8 UCF?
 pulsemeddle
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/23/2008 5:48:25 AM

After a sixteen year career as John Madden's personal deity / ESPN's cover boy and the complete immersion in coverage of his comeback that's occurred over the past month, I suspect even illiterate Chinese farmers know it's spelled FAVRE.
 bigjd-rockin
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2008 10:14:36 AM
[/Watch out everyone! All I can say is the Miami Dolphins are going to surprise alot of people in the upcoming season. Any bets? Remember this post. I guarantee more than 10 ten wins for the Dolphins in the upcoming season. Just wait,you'll see.]

Anybody remember this post before the season? I believe everybody thought I was high on something and was a fan of the Grateful Dead for making this prediction.
Well,well,well! How many games have the Miami Dolphins won this season? HA!!!
I know my team. That's all. It was a matter of Bill Purcells taking over the team that gave me the strong confidence that they were going to make a big turn around from 1-15 last season.
Way to go Dolphins! Great season guys!
If you don't make the playoffs,no problem. Hold your heads up high for a much improved season from last season.
 The1ForU81
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/26/2008 10:53:13 AM
WOW !!

I see everyone is putting my 49ers down !! it's all good, I think they will be a better team next year. They will be a Wildcard next year
 whothehellknows
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/26/2008 9:16:42 PM
It's a old thread so I really can't comment on this season, but I NEVER thought the Falcons would be playoff bound and even possibly NFC South Champs. It would have been really hard not to improve on last season, but damn!

They have a really young team as well, so the future looks bright for them.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Nfl record predictions for all teams