Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > His girlfriend sent me a message      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lostintheshuffle
Msg: 100
His girlfriend sent me a messagePage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I've been called by one woman's husband. Funny thing is I never met her and it was 4 months after we stopped talking all together. I wished him better luck with his next wife, don't marry a lying cheater and do a better job of keeping a woman happy :-) I said this all with my new girlfriend at the time... at my side.
 longlocks40
Msg: 101
His girlfriend sent me a message
Posted: 5/30/2009 4:40:37 PM
same thing happened to me another site about 5 yrs ago, when I called the girlfreind she was bawling! I told i was sorry and I did not know!
 Czech Roma
Msg: 102
Posted: 10/29/2009 12:52:11 AM
This happened to me many times in my life. I felt bad when a wife of 20 yrs called me and told me to leave her husband alone. He was an attorney who had 3 school age children. I told her I was sorry and told i will leave him alone. This was ages ago buy I was only watching tv with a guy I was dating and his girlfriend of 10 yrs comes in his door with her key and gives me a dirty look. She screamed at him and told me that this is her man of 10 yrs. She told me to leave, she then calls me on her cell phone and asked me a bunch of questions, she comes over to my palce and apoligizes, gives me her phone number to contact to go out for a drink and pick up some men!!!!!
This happened twice when the girlfreinds called me and told me I was seeing their man and they were with them for over 7 yrs. I told all these women thatI was sorry I did not know. I felt bad for all these women because they were all in tears.
 ThatsNOTmybaby
Msg: 103
Posted: 10/29/2009 3:12:20 PM
What's NEW with that? It seem like these days all the MARRIED, ATTACHED men are getting the coochie!! If the girlfriend calls, cuss the dumb broad out, hang up and continue to LOSE or SCREW her boyfriend (a lot of chicks do this)!!

Don't tell me...... U saw NO red flags or NO clues right???? YEAAAHHH RIIIIIGHT!!
 oxycleanman
Msg: 104
Posted: 10/29/2009 3:14:45 PM
Wow! That totally sucks! Ditch that guy for sure!
 optifind
Msg: 105
Posted: 10/30/2009 7:13:05 PM
I've been on both sides of this coin...
when I was married but separated..trying to work things out with my husband..found a text on his phone..called it and she admitted to going out with him a couple times but stopped taking his calls ..she told me she was from POF...it was just a matter of time before he would cheat if he hadn't already...so I made a profile on here...which really pissed him off. Soon after that I found a woman on here that did have sex with him and I told her ...filed for divorce the next day. He still has at least 2 different profiles on here.

Today I got a message from a woman asking if I knew a guy on here. He had messaged me a few times but he didn't even live in my city..so no go...I felt like having fun with it..and said sure I knew him..and he was my ex....her response was hilarious...saying thank you thank you...I knew he was lying. I had to tell her I did it for fun and that I never met him...didn't even know his name....it was too much fun. I did warn the guy that this woman was really jealous if she is contacting strangers that don't even know his name and that she somehow had access to his pof account to be able to know he had messaged me....kind of scary to be that jealous.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 106
Posted: 10/30/2009 7:29:47 PM
I had an email from a man who looked like a model and who was going to college and playing football. It smelled funny. I responded with a smartass answer and received an email back from his "GF" who just saw the email and wanted me to call her so we could discuss the issue--and gave a phone number.

I knew for sure then that it was a ruse for some advertising ploy and reported the profile. It was gone from POF in a matter of minutes.

Caveat emptor.
 wolftxus
Msg: 107
Posted: 10/30/2009 7:43:38 PM
"I've been on both sides of this coin..."
The weird professor from 'Back to the future' called. He was working on his time machine two houses down from you and - you were talking to yourself. :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > His girlfriend sent me a message