Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > what does it mean when a girl says your name while having sex,and wha      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WeekendHuntressKatelynn21
Msg: 26
what does it mean when a girl says your name while having sex,and whats the curtesy response...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Moan back to her...
or call out her name...
say something like..
OMG you feel so good
You are incredible
That's right you dirty lil b!tch(Or is this one just me???)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot the hottest POFer of them all in my last post....

eyecandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
I change my name too much...

eyecandy
Katelynn21
WeekendHuntress
Corona*n*Med/Rare
Katelynn21
WeekendHuntress....
 x_soldat
Msg: 27
what does it mean when a girl says your name while having sex,and whats the curtesy response...
Posted: 7/19/2005 8:38:24 PM
You mean you folks can *articulate* whole words during sex?

Heck, all my cardio-vascular and breathin equipment is devoted to driving the machinery.
It prolly comes out as animalistic grunts, snarls and groans.

Come ta think of it. I knew this one darlin' gal who had a disconcerting habit of talkin durty whilst engaged the The Act (or should I say, was an Enthusiastic Participant as I was so engaged).

She'd yell out stuff like:

"F&ck that P*ssy! F&ck that P*ssy!"

And all the while I'm thinking:

"Cripes Lady, I'm already f*cking as hard as I can!"

"Waddya want? A crushed pelvis?"

Holydiver
Msg: 28
what does it mean when a girl says your name while having sex,and whats the curtesy response...
Posted: 7/19/2005 8:47:27 PM
The correct response? Well I guess if you can remember her name, using it in a sentence would be good, if not throw in a Darlin', Babe, Sweetheart or the like...As a last resort you could blurt out "Who's your Daddy?...
 tiffi78
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/20/2005 12:47:49 AM
crap! i've been doing it all wrong

are we supposed to say something back????

i'll usually just kiss him
 hotrod77
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/20/2005 1:42:21 AM
When a chic says your name during sex you tell her to yell it so the niehbors know who put her in such a good mood.
 Gotapulse
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/20/2005 6:20:54 AM
She has a name? Well, this explains a lot.

Seriously, I dunno. I just try and look like I'm really enjoying myself (mostly since I am) and maybe push a little harder. I actually find it kind of awkward to hear somebody yell out my name while I'm drilling for oil. Yeah, really though, just WHAT does one say anyway?
 ~Shells~
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/20/2005 6:31:48 AM
Regardless.. be glad it's Your name she said!

Just keep doing what you're doing though.. cuz you're doing a fine job..

Me
 eimmat
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/20/2005 7:40:08 AM
If shes saying your name then she problie wants
alot moor of what your giving her !!
 dskate
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/20/2005 8:12:07 AM
Huntress--you of the great legs---i agree--when the lady is moaning, and moans your name, growling hers back as you escalate the act, and letting her know what you plan to keep doing is very hot
 ~*.*.*MiSsY*.*.*~
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/20/2005 9:26:42 AM
She is enjoying your every touch & you should give her more.
 king_of_hearts
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/20/2005 11:41:46 AM
come on baby, oscar it's oscar not Tim.HAHA don't bite me there
 7times
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/20/2005 11:43:02 AM
lmfao..

I bout fell out of my chair reading this topic. Are you seriuos??

A hint, don't stop what your doing.. If you do you will hear other names that aren't so nice
 jrguitar23
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/20/2005 12:29:15 PM
In her ear, very low......"mmmmmm...God, you turn me on...." That's if you can't remember her name!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > what does it mean when a girl says your name while having sex,and whats the curtesy response...