Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > First Date-Met On POF-Click-Her Place-The Unexpected      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deerdog1
Msg: 125
First Date-Met On POF-Click-Her Place-The UnexpectedPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

I don't usually do this" line. Or the "I'm not a slut" line. If you hear those two lines then its probably a lie. Thoughts on this????

why would it be a lie ???? from my experience chicks dont use lines ...lines are a guy thing ... now if I had used that phrase during my teens and twenties ..it would have been a line ...because every first date that I had I had with the hopes for first date sex ... now if I used that phrase ..it would be the truth ..though I really may wish to get lucky ..I really dont expect it as much anymore

I have found that with women you can go by what they say usually ... the only true sluts that I have known were proud of being sluts ..and announced it ...if a woman has intentions of shagging you on the first date she most likely will tell you when you make the date
I have found that if a woman says she is not a slut ...that she dont usually put out on the first date ...well it was not her intention to put out to you on the first date .. but somehow you have charmed the pants off her .. now this may well have happened before with other guys ...but she really had no intention of giving it to you on the first date ...you must have more charm than you think you do ...thinking otherwise makes no logical reason ... just look on this site ..a woman who is a slut can get laid anytime she wants ...if she is in your bed what reason does she have to proclaim she didnt intend to be there.. she is there and if she wants she can be in another bed next week ...or tomorrow night ...or later that night ... no that phrase coming from a woman is just remnants of guilt she feels for letting her self follow her feelings ...and your fixin to make her wish she had not ...arnt you
 Artz
Msg: 126
view profile
History
First Date-Met On POF-Click-Her Place-The Unexpected
Posted: 5/12/2010 4:20:43 PM
This tread should have started with the Phrase " This one time at Band Camp."
 Joe239
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2010 9:55:28 PM
CW35 is right and even she Was Tipsy Drunk or both, and Even if she was into you There is something that doesn't seem right. Either mindset or otherwise
 Pingshooter
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2010 10:53:25 PM

I get up to use the bathroom, come back and she is sitting on the couch naked on all fours facing me,clothes strewn over the floor,arms covering her breasts while she stares at me smiling. It was uncomfortable for me.

How can she be sitting naked, then on all fours facing you, and then covering her breasts with her arms..make up your mind what scene you want us to imagine, because none of it happened.

I am not believing this at all. I have BS sirens going off.
 Beyond the Cleavage
Msg: 129
Posted: 8/26/2010 2:13:30 AM
^^I thought the same thing, Pingshooter! Maybe she was leaning on one arm and covering her breasts with the other - but that would be all threes..mmmm..
Don't you think it sounds like one of letters to Playboy or Penthouse?
Except in one of those he would have got into it and then her twin sister would come home..or maybe her MILF mother..
 Joe239
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2010 6:43:46 AM
Or Angry Husband / EX(Possible cheating setup) lol
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 131
Posted: 8/27/2010 4:54:10 PM
Wether the op is still around or not, This thread I could not resist commenting on. The op was a misleading door knob! He probably suspected where it was going since he said they hit it off and seem to really dig each other. If he was really not interested in sex on the 1st date, he should have just turned down her invitation to go to her place. He should have known to quit while he was ahead, and left well enough alone for another time. Yet, he feels the need to push the boundaries and go back to her place, flirt with her and moreless trick her into thinking he was interested in sex. I've been there led on, teased and then when I called her bluff she holds back. That's stupid! It's basically the same as taunting a dog with meat, you know the dog will go for it and then when the dog bites you while trying to get it, you get upset and angry. Well, what the hell would you expect?
 HHkid
Msg: 132
Posted: 9/1/2010 2:35:53 PM
The chick is certified slut, it would have been an easy bang
But you refused?

Sorry buddy but your gay, how fat was she? you said she was "gorgeous" but turned her down?

muahahyahahahaha

yeah ok
 Consigliori
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2010 1:52:20 PM

I am not believing this at all. I have BS sirens going off.

Yep. The part about her smiling was a total give away.
 Lst1Stnding
Msg: 134
Posted: 9/4/2010 12:06:29 PM
Oh I see you met my ex, don't fret too much she'll be back online searching for another bassoon as you leave, reguardless if you did her or not! She's. messed up and you surely aren't gonna fix her!:
 pandusvenator
Msg: 135
Posted: 9/4/2010 5:08:47 PM
I don't know how old this thread is but the OP is dumber than a post. IF it's true.
 pandusvenator
Msg: 136
Posted: 9/4/2010 5:10:15 PM

The chick is certified slut, it would have been an easy bang

That's would be a bit unfair and may even be untrue.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 137
Posted: 9/4/2010 6:11:32 PM
pandus, well is'nt that the truth! Me and you seem to be on the same page (lol). It's because of idiots like the op, that make it harder for us real smart men.
 MisterDynomite
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2010 12:39:14 AM

I get up to use the bathroom, come back and she is sitting on the couch naked on all fours facing me,clothes strewn over the floor,arms covering her breasts while she stares at me smiling.

On a first date? See... if it was THAT easy... i would be really really suspicious and think :

a) she used to be a guy & is trying out her new sex change
b) she has a bf hiding in the closet who would conveniently jump out with a shot gun and yell "A-HAH! Caught ya both! Bang! bang!"
c) she has a syringe under the coach filled with javex and her nickname is "the black widow"

IMO, if the situation seems too good to be true, it probably is... or has some catch to it.

snipehunter77
Msg: 139
Posted: 9/5/2010 7:29:50 AM
If I like a girl enough to take her on a second date, I certainly like her enough to shag her on the first. Unless your spider senses were tingling you should have been all over that.
 simplyamorous
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2011 10:07:32 PM
So you didn't have that little devil on your shoulder whispering in you ear? Sometimes after listening to my little devil I look over to my other shoulder to hear what the little angel has to say about it, but am surprised to see another little devil.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 141
Posted: 9/22/2011 10:48:30 PM
why do guys think that having sex with a girl, even if she's had a drink or 2 is taking advantage of her ?

oh , cuz they are nice guys...

they somehow have women on a pedastool

what they don't realize is that after a man turns down a woman, she won't let him sex her ...

unless she is super desparate
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 142
Posted: 9/23/2011 1:39:40 AM
Once again I am flabbergasted at how many girls let a stranger into her home on first meet. let alone her body.... I bet there was no protection used and you would not be the first, by a long shot.

FIrst meet should consist of a coffee and half an hour chat or so. No alcohol and in broad daylight... If you click then make a dinner date later on but not everyone is playing with a full deck, in life.. It is obvious.....oh dear...... STDS are rife and no wonder....
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 143
Posted: 9/23/2011 1:43:22 AM
So if it is offered then you take it......that is what you are saying Snipehunter77. That impersonal phraseology of ""all over that" is demeaning......You dont know or care where she has been but if she starts a party in the pants, that is okay??
 Coyotefeller
Msg: 144
Posted: 9/23/2011 4:15:25 AM
femaleandflirty, well I see you changed
your deal from "intimate encounters"
to "Dating" and your posts are reflecting
some backtracking too!
I much preferred the old you....you would
have invited me in on the first date and we
would of had fun .....wtf !
I feel shortchanged....I'm going home
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > First Date-Met On POF-Click-Her Place-The Unexpected