Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 besamemuncho
Msg: 676
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?Page 28 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
Very true, no time for games. LOL
 besamemuncho
Msg: 677
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?
Posted: 4/5/2012 9:19:16 AM
Being on POF I have in countered a few younger men and I have to tell you it's isn't that bad. As long as you know it's just for fun.
 want to travel
Msg: 678
view profile
History
Why do some younger men want to have with an older woman?
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:54:52 AM
For the most part, because they are easy, and they buy things, and give them money
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 679
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2012 11:54:06 AM
Ha! When I was a young I'd want to have sex with anything associated with the female of the species. It was complete lust. I had this fantasy of being on a camping trip and sharing a sleeping bag sandwiched in between a naked Brigitte Bardot and Raquel Welch. Mind you, I'd still get a boner staring at the legs of a fellow 18 year old in first year calculus.

Trying to find logic in the lust of a young guy is akin to trying to figure out why a dog wants to hump a table leg.

Now in my mid 50's I'm only attracted to older women. I much prefer sex with a fit woman closer to my own age. I never fantasize about younger women....it would actually seem like 'work' to have to seduce and satisfy them. In contrast, someone my own age (like my girlfriend) is more likely to be on the same wave length.
 bilby886
Msg: 680
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2012 8:44:49 PM
Many reasons Why some younger men want to have sex with an older woman.

I'd put it down to older women having experience and knowing what they want.
 hike-n-bike
Msg: 681
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:28:42 AM
Perhaps, it's because some of the more "mature" women are independent, confident, drama free, physically, emotionally & mentally fit/active, have their act together, know what they want (& how to get it), aren't easily intimidated and want the company of a man who can keep up and not whine about their "ailments", "real age" and excuses for their sedentary lifestyle

Maybe they, too, just want some fun and adventures on the "experienced" side . . .

Happy trails . . .
 whytwater
Msg: 682
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:05:21 AM

Perhaps, it's because some of the more "mature" women are independent, confident, drama free, physically, emotionally & mentally fit/active, have their act together, know what they want (& how to get it), aren't easily intimidated and want the company of a man who can keep up and not whine about their "ailments", "real age" and excuses for their sedentary lifestyle.

Reads more like a self-promo than an enlightened disclosure of the ways of the world, lol, bu t, 's okay, I harbor many of the same issues about the distaff population.

Totally concur with your "real age" point- clocks and calendars are manmade devices, mostly useful to enable two or more humans to schedule a future meet, but fraught with faults as a measure of the life Force in any one of us. Yeah, lifestyle is a way more accurate indicator of essence.

Maybe they, too, just want some fun and adventures on the "experienced" side

Lol, there aren't many in the "Sex and Dating" arena, or the global general population, who prize experience without its outweighing of the "real age" detraction. Requires thought, and even then a preliminary taste-test, "perhaps". lol I'd like to credit younger men with the ability to perceive the "real" advantages of an older woman, but I suspect it has more to do with ample breasts and hips than essence.

Summit County is one of my fave destinations.
 coopmi83
Msg: 683
Posted: 4/6/2012 9:20:04 AM
Older women are not about games and know what they want. They are more confident than younger women or women in my age range.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 684
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:22:53 AM
the thrill and exciement of new sex, better sex and them being in control and knowing what their doing.
they probably have the idea it will be kinkier and its just a fetish i guess in a way.
Ill never know the appeal for sure though lol
 ted61
Msg: 685
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:32:55 PM
Men want to have sex with older women because they don't tell, don't swell, and the're grateful as hell. lol

In most relationships there is a "balance." Youth has a value, beauty has a value, personality has a value, money has a value. Two equally attractive people of roughly the same age are "balanced."

In most relationships, one has something that "balances" what the other has.

Money=youth, beauty=money, and so forth

Any time you see an old man or woman with a young attractive partner, odds are, the older one has money. Do you really think those models think Hugh Heffner or some of the nasty looking rock stars would be irrestible without the fame and money?
 ghostwalk71
Msg: 686
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2012 1:00:48 PM
I think it largely has to do with the fact that older women are (allegedly) past the bs and head games that most guys have to deal with when dating younger women, or those their own age. Of course this may be a misconception depending on the woman in question. But one thing you have to keep in mind is that men for the most part are linear thinkers, and a lot of us will gladly take the path of least resistance.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 687
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2012 1:02:33 PM

Do you really think those models think Hugh Heffner or some of the nasty looking rock stars would be irrestible without the fame and money?

I don't base my perception of reality on celebrities .
 egowitch
Msg: 688
Posted: 4/6/2012 1:35:27 PM
heh- because we're AWEsome ! That's why !
 christyis4real
Msg: 689
Posted: 4/6/2012 6:15:18 PM
What She ^^^ said
 Lionesse19
Msg: 690
Posted: 4/6/2012 6:32:34 PM
just lookinDFW

It would have ended sooner or later and surely your self respect would suffer knowing you were being kept by an older woman?? It is not normal really for a teenager to want to be with a woman who could be, at a pinch, his mother. What would you have in common? I dont imagine you even went out on dates with each other?
 Lionesse19
Msg: 691
Posted: 4/6/2012 6:34:13 PM
sciencetreker

sure we know that the older uglier rich men buy their women. For me there is no kudos in that. But men seem to think there is.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 692
Posted: 4/6/2012 6:37:36 PM
besamemucho

Yes for a fling. T he younger man one way or another usually wants the older woman to pay for him in subtle and not so subtle ways. He doesnt want to date or commit so the older woman is ideal, at least for a while. He would nearly always be seeing other people and getting his sexperience from her.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 693
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:18:01 PM
sure we know that the older uglier rich men buy their women. For me there is no kudos in that. But men seem to think there is

That's a low opinion of women.

Don't incude me in the 'we' that know this. I don't know of any ugly rich guys who have bought their women. ... and I personally don't know of the men you think there is kudos in it. Unlike you it's just not part of my experience.

Then again, I'm a mere mortal and live in the real world and not some fantasy portrayed on TV.
 hockeyc999
Msg: 694
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:01:59 PM
Ode to the courgar :)

Im 19 and would love to be a playmate/cub for a courgar who had in interest in younger guys. I usually go after older girls anyways. :) Courgars feel free to message me!
 frankiesinatra22
Msg: 695
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:43:33 PM
For me personally, it's a maturity thing. Older women (35+) are a lot easier to talk to, and they're just...normal. Also understanding, unbiased, genuinely interested, down to earth, fun, appreciate a hairy chest, respect you, and treat you like a man. All of which are qualities I'd take over any "hot" girl instantly, and frankly, turn me on more than even the "hottest" woman could, and is what steals my attraction. It's as simple as that.
 That_girl*
Msg: 696
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:48:33 PM
i've heard less mess less games know what we want out of a man an a relationship have more exsperience in differant areas of life an not just sexually...

an also because some are so curious for somebody grown an more mature..
 Voila_Monica
Msg: 697
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2012 9:00:38 PM
Frankie... exactly!
 christyis4real
Msg: 698
Posted: 4/7/2012 7:27:41 AM
Frankie.....call me hahahaha j/k
 patriciaMcray
Msg: 699
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:25:21 AM
Am not interested in why--just the sincerity part--seems like since I have been single again, younger men want me. It may be just for sex. So far I have found no sincerity in younger men. It should not be so hard to find honesty, but sadly in this day and age it is. It is no compliment to be played by a younger man, in fact just the opposite, it hurts like heck!!! Come on guys at least be honest with your intentions
 frankiesinatra22
Msg: 700
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:49:47 AM
Holy smokes Christy, and I was just in Virginia last month!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?