Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SdrawkcrB
Msg: 726
view profile
History
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?Page 30 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)

"American Pie" series of movies that popularized the term "MILF"

women (e.g. Stifler's Mom)

That's all their after, both of them young guy's & older ladys.. the young guy's
go to the granny Bar's , to grab a Granny, or for a granny f**k.. keep them both happy,
 teddybearsplash
Msg: 727
view profile
History
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?
Posted: 4/23/2012 1:06:05 PM
maybe the experience they have had.
 acsmith72
Msg: 728
Posted: 4/24/2012 12:09:25 AM
Younger men aren't looking for older women. Younger men are looking for ****. Specifically easy ****. Top of the list is anything that has a vagina as young as possible without the possibility of handcuffs. If an older (easy) woman is offering sex, they'll take that. Most of us would. I'm 39 and I once ****ed a woman in her 60s at a swinger's party.
 L,A, Woman
Msg: 729
Posted: 4/24/2012 7:27:43 PM
It is purely sexual, they think the older are more experienced. They just want to try older. They don't want a relationship with you so be careful if that is what you want. This is from a woman's point of view and from chatting with younger men usually the conversation takes the sex turn and well you get the picture.
 JoeMunch
Msg: 730
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2012 8:29:22 PM
Women don't have the thick lining as do girls. The G spot is really sensitive, whereas girls can't really feel it. Mmmmmm. I've also heard men say they went out with girls and wanted to say, SHUT UP!
 alanstuart
Msg: 731
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2012 4:30:33 AM
younger men enjoy the mystic of an older gal
 largepickle
Msg: 732
Posted: 4/25/2012 4:41:32 AM
Maybe these guys are really looking for mommies
 cougar_lookin
Msg: 733
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2012 8:44:08 AM
I know why I like younger men, that's a no brainer! When I was young I always wanted an older man, they were more mature. Now that I am older I can't help but think the younger guys are far sexier and can keep up with me:)
 cautiousluv
Msg: 734
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2012 11:56:43 AM
ixtlan09: Worse, sometimes they would score at the club and still go and do the older woman.

Sooooo??? They would have sex with younger women at the club and yet.....your claiming "older women are easy"??? lololol Ummm....ok?.. How about this concept: some older women are "easy"......some younger women are "easy". See how that works??
 daspecimen
Msg: 735
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2012 12:41:44 PM
my admiration for the mature lady is more than a running joke among my circle. I couldn't tell you what it was. When I was 14 my friends fancied the Spice Girls and I fancied Viv off Emmerdale :-\
 DragonBits
Msg: 736
Posted: 4/25/2012 2:14:28 PM
I don't know, this has to be the puzzle of the ages.

It's right up there with that other mystery, ......... why do lions like to eat fresh meat??
 Lionesse19
Msg: 737
Posted: 4/25/2012 2:33:20 PM
Younger men dont want to "date" older women. They want to have uncommitted sex. I think that women are hotter for longer nowadays and have the sexperience as well. They feel we are more tolerant and in some cases, willing to pay for them in certain ways. We wont yell, dont tell and grateful as hell. This is a bit of an urban myth..
 cautiousluv
Msg: 738
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2012 3:17:40 PM

ChinaShopBull: Seriously. How can there be one answer for every guy that has sex with, or chases, older women? Some are honestly attracted to older women. Most have ulterior motives involving anything from sex to money. Good luck weeding out the ones that are sincere. Basically, it's the same as it is for men and much younger women.

Best answer given IMO

Lionesse19: Younger men don't want to "date" older women. They want to have uncommitted sex.

Lionesse19.....If you had of said "most" younger men don't want to "date" older women.....then you would have been correct....as it stands.....you are wrong.

I don't date guy's that are significantly younger than me ..... and I would say that anytime there's a big age difference...then there are probably ulterior motives whether it's a male or female.....but there are some people that are genuinely attracted to people that are older than them.
 zelo-zelo
Msg: 739
Posted: 4/25/2012 3:21:30 PM
Simply, less drama!
Posted: 4/26/2012 12:27:53 PM

I've also heard men say they went out with girls and wanted to say, SHUT UP

Can't disagree with that statement.

All you people who think it is all about sex are not correct.
Granted there are those that are out for sex regardless of age and looking for the easy lay. The easy lay is just as easy to come by at age 19 as it is for an older woman.

My experiences with older women (4 long term relationships of more than 3 years with women 15 to 22 years older, and currently 7 year difference) have been about the relationship.

Like any relationship... if you focus on your differences, the relationship is headed down the toilet. If you focus on your common interests.... that is a key to success.

so SHUT UP!!!!! lol
 lilymilan
Msg: 741
Posted: 4/26/2012 12:40:12 PM
why would someone want food from the microwave when a chef can prepare it for you..

so phrases like that and "tagging the cougar" being a badge of honour are supposed to flatter? Really?
 maydecember
Msg: 742
Posted: 6/4/2012 8:39:20 PM
Older women are smarter(worldly and wise), more fun(more relaxed and sure of themselves), more in the moment than worrying about the future, more sensual(by far), more open, more caring, more sexual(by far, yes, by far!) and some of us just think they are much more interesting and beautiful. That's my life experience and my story and I will never change, until I get old enough to not to be younger anymore.
 cougerluvr
Msg: 743
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2012 6:20:45 AM
ive always been attracted to much older women tend to know what the want with no games
 Troyrunlover21
Msg: 744
Posted: 6/6/2012 7:12:57 AM
Because the whole thought that women mature so much faster than men is complete BS and outdated. I have been in over eleven relationships with girls from just about every demographic background. And I can personally inform you that dating women 18-26 is usually equivalent to raising a child once you get past the attraction stage of her trying to be fun and pretty to get you be with her.

And the original poster has a strong misconception of what men as a whole find more attractive about older women. In 2012 your average young American female is usually overweight or very skinny. A cougar or (MILF) whom your referring to has a completely developed body and does not have the insecurities younger women have.

Personally, I date women my age but you can't deny the sexual characteristics are stronger on 30-45 year old women than your average teenager. And it's silly to say there are some men who are just more attracted to the idea of older women but it's not just guys. You are ignoring the average age in marriages if you say only guys dated older partners.
 darknight48
Msg: 745
Posted: 6/6/2012 7:42:27 AM
because older women easier to pick up for them/more experienced
 baldguy500
Msg: 746
Posted: 6/6/2012 11:45:16 AM
Uhhh......when i was a young man i'd have sex with anything that had a pulse and 2 legs........i'm proud to say it's good some things never change.....hold on i'll be right back...some old lady is walking down the street...with a slight wiggle..
 BlackJacket87
Msg: 747
Posted: 6/6/2012 2:52:43 PM
Maybe they like antiquing?
 TheOtherMichaelKeaton
Msg: 748
Posted: 6/7/2012 8:07:07 PM
Because they know what the **** they're doing!
 firecat2117
Msg: 749
Posted: 6/7/2012 9:17:45 PM
I have always been atracted to "older women". I think I was born to late, I relate to the hippie types maybe because of growing up in the 80's? The funny thing is older woman are atracted to me. I understand if you put yourself outthere people sense it. I would rather go out with a 58 year old classy lady that a 28 year old Hottie anyday.

ps whens the last time you been with a 20 something that could have muti org and the lay in bed and talk about something thats wasn't about her?
 tensail
Msg: 750
Posted: 6/8/2012 2:05:28 AM
cause ver insecure n feel that as ver young ver mre attractive. also older women r mre expereinced n sensitive n can beter guide a inexpereinced male.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?