Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I Didnt get to say goodbye to my DADDY      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abby156
Msg: 76
I Didnt get to say goodbye to my DADDYPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I spent most of my life in critical life support. The last thing a person loses is the ability to hear. I would tell the families of my patients to talk to their loved one. One day , a family returned with a tape recording of all the grand children telling their grandpa they loved him. I cant tell you how touched I was. It must have also given the family some comfort knowing grandpa probably could hear them.
 TheRoissyAngel
Msg: 77
I Didnt get to say goodbye to my DADDY
Posted: 11/1/2009 1:59:56 PM
I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, the hospice pioneer, documented the five stages of grief. She has written many books on breavement which it might be a good idea for you to read if you can get your hands on one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCbler-Ross_model

Please consider reading one of her books. I am sure it could offer some help at this time for you.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I Didnt get to say goodbye to my DADDY