Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How a black male can approach white women... help      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cuddles1961
Msg: 76
How a black male can approach white women... helpPage 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
ok but so what if bbw's find you attractive? Take it as a compliment and move on but don't judge all fat women the same. I as a fat woman (although for health reasons and health reasons only I have lost 65lbs in the past 6 months) have never and would never approach any man black or white man in a bar the way you have described yet you have put a label on all fat women as easy and cheap and that really is not fair and lo and behold we also like black men,lol! Not all fat white women who like black men are easy or cheap and it is also not a crime if we prefer black men and yes there are alot of beautiful fat women and many black men who adore us but you make it seem like its a crime. Despite what your narrow mind thinks I am not attracted to black men because thats the only kind of man I can get or they have bigger body parts than white guys or any other stupid reason, it is simply an attraction as what floats my boat so to speak just as you are only attracted to slim women, or some men attracted to brunettes or redheads, whatever. You seem like a really angry guy, relax and live and let live but no need to be nasty about it.

let me ask you this tigerwoods....if you saw me walking down the street with a black man or dancing with one at a bar, would you automatically ASSUME that I was easy and cheap and thats why he was with me? Or could you possible put aside your arrogance and think that maybe he is with me because I am a genuine nice woman with a great personality and he just enjoys my company?
 Durken
Msg: 77
How a black male can approach white women... help
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:03:45 PM
Tiger is married to the white woman because her father is a rich man who owns several pro golf courses and shops! He is a very presentable and respected, honorable black man and she of course wants the best man to take over for her dad who's retiring in a few years!!!! Best to them both!!!!

Yes, there are plenty of good black men out there but they don't seek out the good white women just like white man doesn't seek out a black woman....it just happens when they meet just like the rest of us but usually there's more to the hindsight story to both than meets the mind!

Unfortunately, the OP is a very sick joke upon the good African American people and needs his ass kicked for that!
 tigger9585
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:05:30 PM
nebula22, that is a very good question.. I certainly stick to dating within my race
 hamtaro
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:11:18 PM
Im gonna stick up for the OP here, moreso than most of you guys anyway. If you've had the benefit of growing up in a cosmopolitan city and the PC crowd more power to you, but otherwise what he's really asking is how he can get a white woman to look at him without looking at his racial history, status, class etc. In other words, just for him. Many do, as this thread has shown but not everyone and that spectre still lingers. He wants to be able to fit into her life and be liked by her friends, family etc. This is common to all interracial dating but probably especially harsh to black guys.

Personally I have met MANY white girls who prefer black guys above all else, hell if I were to be reincarnated I wouldn't mind being black either, its hard to be as smooth or cool being an asian guy ;) Just like I think asians get a racial IQ bump lol, black guys get the +cool and +well hung bonuses lol.
 Just_Jay79
Msg: 80
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:12:38 PM
Well Cuddles like I've tried to explain, my beef isn't with the BBW ladies themselves (I always write polite declinations unless they've written something genuinely offensive), my personal issue is with some of my fellow "brothers" that perpetuate the stereotype in the first place.

While stereotypes are distended generalizations, like folk-lore they have their basis on some real occurrence/situation, however insignificant. If some of the "thuggin" brothers suddenly stopped hitting up just anyone indiscriminately, then there wouldn't be any real basis for the stereotype now would there? At that point I really wouldn't have anything to rant about. I don't blame people that may believe in the stereotype, only those that stoop to perpetuating it.

At any rate, this was part of the advice I tried to offer the OP, because this stereotype can actually work AGAINST a black dude trying to go interracial. If they think you're willing to just go home with anyone willy-nilly, and your "people" have some notoriously bad press about being deadbeat dads and other such garbage, you aren't really vying from a favorable bargaining position now are you?

I'm now done with this thread, so feel free to add as many pro-obesity posts as you like to drown out my venomous statements...
 scroth01
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:21:23 PM
Back to the original question.....Just approach them like you would anybody else. Dont have that preconcieved notion that you're going to get shut down.
Sure you're going to run into a handful of IGNORANT ppl. But thats life.
 AnachronisticChick
Msg: 82
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:24:45 PM
Just don't use the line one gentleman used on me: "I'm looking for my first white experience." I just can't tell you how special that made me feel. I'm not a science experiment. His profile was awesome, and he seemed interesting....but that first line did him in.
Good luck to you,
AC
 cuddles1961
Msg: 83
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:31:50 PM
Well if you had really read my post, its not about being-pro obesity, its about respecting people no matter what size or colour they are For some reason you have a big (pardon the pun) prejudice against fat people in general but your comments are usually geared towards women. Bottom line is beauty comes in all races and sizes and nobody should be judged on either and everyone should be able to love whomever they want without prejudice.

and yeah sure I am pro-obesity thats why I have just lost 65lbs!lol... get a grip! No I am pro-respect, big difference.
 CSIN
Msg: 84
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:35:59 PM
This post to me is disgraceful and undeserving of a sincere reply to help you in your quest. Why would you think a woman, be she black or white, is different?

It is you that she is seeing approaching, It is you who's profile, etc., she is reading. If I was a white female, I would steer far, far away from you. As a Black female, I find you appalling. My Dear Fake Friend, females are females - males, are males, and when one comes to any side-stepping ^%$^&___fill in the blank , YOU WOULD BE DEFINITELY, OUT!
 josscues
Msg: 85
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:43:11 PM
white women know if your real, if your not, don't even bother tryin,,,but, if u are, well, maybe, dude white, asian, jamaican, women are women,,,some are gonna like u, some are not,
 josscues
Msg: 86
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:46:12 PM
y u want a white girl, not all there cracked up to be, i like black and asian women myself
 josscues
Msg: 87
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:50:45 PM
become like the joker from dark night, they love him
 josscues
Msg: 88
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:51:43 PM
where is harvey dent, well at least the joker wasnt two faced
 CSIN
Msg: 89
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:53:40 PM
One last thing I would like to add: Stop discriminating! ( White, Fat, Black, Short, Uneducated, Mother of 8 kids)... Tiger Woods is NOT married to a white woman, nor is he BLACK! His skin may be tanned, but he is not "WHATEVER" people want to ascribe to him or Obama. He is a man that fell in love with an Oriental female. So What? Love knows none of the above.
 Philly Eagles 5
Msg: 90
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:07:00 PM

Personally I have met MANY white girls who prefer black guys above all else, hell if I were to be reincarnated I wouldn't mind being black either, its hard to be as smooth or cool being an asian guy ;) Just like I think asians get a racial IQ bump lol, black guys get the +cool and +well hung bonuses lol.

My best friend is Asian... Actually, lately, I've been hanging out with the "United Colors of Benneton" crew, and trust me, that guy is smooth. No, take that back, he's smoove... Actually, he dated a black girl earlier this year (among dates with white and asian women), so, the smooth factor isn't a black thang. Either you are confident (thereby seeming smooth) or not.

All these stereotypes (white women being difficult to approach, black men being well hung, fat white women like brothas, etc) are so ridiculous. Where do you people live?
 Lady Waresa
Msg: 91
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:22:22 PM
I was just looking for some advice on how I can approach white females. Preferably younger. Approaching black, hispanic, and even somewhat asian females is no problem for me in public. Although, with white females, I choke. On average, I usually attract much younger women, just not sure if I appeal to white females. I'm just never really dated one and I'd like to try. I find it harder to determine if they are interested.

I don't usually respond to "racial" threads because all the racists come out of their 1800's bunkers, but this has gone on long enough.

OP - you approach white woman or any woman the same way, with respect... The fact that you make it clear you've never dated a white woman and want to "try " is just rich.

I am very upfront in my profile that I am open to all races. The non-black males I will block and delete are the ones that want to "try it" with a black woman, or are filled with their own stereotypes of black women, that they're not seeing "me" but a stereotype they have invented in their own minds. WTF. I am first and foremost a woman with emotions and feelings, I am not a "thing" to be tried out for some man's fantasy. And please stop trying to woo me with what you "ASSume" is ghetto talk - it's just freaking hilarious and will lead nowhere...

Get a friggin' clue and a grip OP- women can smell that "trying out something different" scent a mile away and it's insulting.

Try being yourself and getting to know people (yeah in RL) from different backgrounds and cultures. They won't seem that exotic then, they will just be normal people who happen to come in different shades.
 Layken
Msg: 92
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:38:08 PM
K - I admit....lost interest in this thread a while ago except for Dig's comment on the Mad TV skits......."he looka like a man"....LOL - Thanks Digs~~~L
 ~SweetnSassy~
Msg: 93
Posted: 9/8/2008 10:06:20 PM
Sweety aka lightingbird3,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I say look for someone educated who understands that there is only one race and that is the human race!

Another suggestion...move to Canada! Less racism and more understanding here!

Good Luck Cutie!
 Kari1
Msg: 94
Posted: 9/8/2008 11:22:19 PM
First of all ,the post from tiger woods....fkn hilarious!
and I hear you WannaCstartz but my opinion with the relationships with the girls IS NOT FROM INEXPERIENCE.. Im not talking about a girl instantly likeing you in a casual relationship.... Im talking about me being young growing up having them as friends for years in difficult relationships full of jealousy, contempt and competitiveness. You think that the field is even untill some shit goes down and YOU WILL QUICKLLY FIND OUT WHERE THE LOYALTIES LAY.... But I will say this.......
"Good luck with that"
 Kari1
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/8/2008 11:26:44 PM
"I'm looking for my first white experience."

Ya, thats bullshit,
Definetely dont say that.
 kathareeene
Msg: 96
Posted: 9/8/2008 11:38:44 PM
KARI ONE U NEVA ANSWERED HIS QUESTION JUST TALKED ABOUT URSELF whateva funny

kathi
 kathareeene
Msg: 97
Posted: 9/8/2008 11:43:21 PM
aloha that was a RIOT kathi

tried to compliment ur profile i am not GAY n couldnt as u dont allow women to contact u. wierd
 kathareeene
Msg: 98
Posted: 9/8/2008 11:47:05 PM
wanna c starz

u r pretty wack
kathi
 Lightingbird3
Msg: 99
Posted: 9/9/2008 12:34:17 AM
Thanks for all the opinions. I wasn't really seeking a argument. I have no problems approaching women in general. Its just more of a mental problem approaching white women for me.
 ciskol1
Msg: 100
Posted: 9/9/2008 6:36:42 AM
it's unattractive to black men when white chics say they only date us --(blk men shhh it's true) it secretly tellls us every blackman on da blobk has already been up in dat! ---shhhh just advice from blk man who like white chics---no arguing ive talked to my brothers bout this manny many times--We agree but wont ever admit it to you--

it can ruin the chances of getting the goodz --
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How a black male can approach white women... help