Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How a black male can approach white women... help      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 trrypier
Msg: 176
How a black male can approach white women... helpPage 8 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
thats good.just be yourself.the guy asked a legit question.but honestly,it could just as easily be,how should we approach each other?we still have people that have not had amny dealings with each other,i think its a good post!
 GingersnapWA
Msg: 177
How a black male can approach white women... help
Posted: 9/26/2008 9:48:12 PM
You need to get the heck outta your little world & do some traveling, dcmartin08, and You might learn something. Up here in the Northwest, nobody (except for a few ignorant yahoos) gives a rat's patooty about the color of your partner's skin, or if a child is multi-racial. You also need to shore up your knowledge of Biblical history. The garden of Eden was in "gasp" the Middle East - no native white folk there! Early man has been traced back to...Africa! So, guess what, we All have mixed ancestory.
 smileee4u
Msg: 178
Posted: 9/26/2008 11:32:42 PM
If she is looking at you, then you know she is interested. Sometimes she may look out through the corner of her eye, and being shy, look down. If you think she 's interested, then approach her with, Do We Know Each Other.... i thought maybe you were looking at me, like you knew me from somewhere. Then, she may talk. Keep a business card handy to give for a phone number.
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 179
Posted: 9/27/2008 1:47:28 PM

by haveing a mixed kid you are makeing it harder on your kids and your family and the other persons family, mixed kids are called mix breeds by whites and blacks and are given a hard tiem for thare parents dumbness

No body call me any name like this. I thought I had good life. I did not know how difficult my life is. Thank you for tell me.
 trrypier
Msg: 180
Posted: 9/27/2008 7:25:53 PM
gives you a little xtra flava!
 Caleta26
Msg: 181
Posted: 10/2/2008 12:06:31 PM
Ummm.....

Hey, every women likes different things, some girls are into difference of colors, some girls like the attention they get, some girls like how bad they like to be treated, some like to be treated like princess, etc....

Some girls like black guys and some just do not.

Every girl I have dated has really had a problem about dating an African-American. I used to judge people by their color, but now I have open up my mind and realize we are all equal.

Im still voting for McCain do, =)
 SuperLen
Msg: 182
Posted: 10/2/2008 12:53:13 PM
figure out if the source of frustration is....
a: You think you'll get rejected more
b: You think she is too much above you. (leads to choice A of course)

If its b. GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HEAD.. All of us do this if we approach someone we think it drop dead gorgeous. Remember everyone has their own ideas of beauty and attractiveness. Doesn't matter skin color, height, weight, or socioeconomic background. Obviously they play into it a little, but it should never be the only factor. If you are comfortable asking out black women, you should be comfortable asking out women. Easier said than done, I know.

Remember, everything in life is a game of percentages. Dating is no different. The more time you spend on the road, the more chance you have of being in a accident. The more times you ask people out, the more dates you will go on.

Being cool and collected while asking certainly increases your chances as opposed to being flustered and stammering, but if you stammer out "would you like to go out sometime" and she still says "yes". Well, your on a good start.

BTW, I liked what Janice said... very funny. :)

Len
 xzenobia
Msg: 183
Posted: 10/2/2008 1:48:28 PM
Pardon me,Kari.... ghetto ??? Is that your particular criterion in attracting eligble black men
(whatever that steroetype is supposed to mean) ....is ..ghetto.. your limited racist imaginings of what represents ... blackness? or black culture?

""Oh, I am so the ONE TO REPLY... I just happen to only date black men. But, Most men say they COULD tell not that Im ghetto, or wear clothes or jewelry in any peticular fashion """"

""""I would only take note to notice if weather you are in her league or not. & vise/versa(sorry but its true) always had trouble being accepted in a black circle than him being accepted in my circle or even family for that matter""""""""

maybe it's more about " weather" you are in their league..possibly?
Clearly you are NOT. (sorry or actually not sorry )
..that's probably more realistic.

""""I dont however think white women and black women can have true even relationships due to misstrust on thier part""""

Well no..actually not "misstrust"" on "thier"" part.....
...my dearest and sweetest friends are of all colors..but there are qualities
my beloved white female sister-friends (and in-law relatives,btw) share which
sharply diverge from your questionable attributes
They are educated and intelligent and aware powerful women
(and btw if they read your posts... they would laugh or get ticked off,but finally pity
such a pathetic mind )

whereas you are ignorant and limited ...
it would not matter to me if you were chartreuse.
....stupidity is scary enough....... combine it wth racism and it
is repulsive,and scary.

No doubt you repel black female friendships

No doubt you repel white female friednships

"""But I surely dont care about that. I dont have black girlfriends just boyfriends"""

and there is a reason for that!
...the blacks guys get the physical stuff and split
and black girls... well I already explained ..
but neither black men or black women can honestly view you with any respect
you have to earn that~ ...and by your posts..well...unlikely
 trrypier
Msg: 184
Posted: 10/2/2008 2:14:03 PM
nothing wrong with it,race means nothing.but you say one would never know.buzzz,incorrect.you have certain speech patterns that are a dead give away.its there,we can tell,would not think of saying anything for its not polite,but most o us know.some white girls have that hair do,but 99%,if not all,and i am not talking about the ones that tried it or like to go back and forth,am talking about the ones that only date black men.we can tell.we all pick up slang,i moved further south from maryland,people from home say i picked up a twang.i live in the south now,they can tell,i never realized it,but i now have a little twang.person moves here from new yoke,we can tell.just one of those things we tend to do with out knowing it.
 jjthekj
Msg: 185
Posted: 10/3/2008 11:44:19 AM
It might as well read " How can a white male approach a black woman?" I don't see the distinction, but I'm sure you got the response you were looking for. Thanks for helping point out the n-lovers and haters, lol. If you base your taste on skin color you will be in for a rude awakening. If you don't already know the answer, I suggest you stick with the roofie. . My real piece of advice is to just be y0urself... that's all there is too it. You'll win a few and you'll lose a few, but it's all in the game, so just be sure to not take it personally and have fun... the fun will rub off onto others, unlike your skin color.

Also, I was sort of joking about the roofie as I don't condone that kind of behavior. Oth what type of guy would probably do something like that? ... A guy with no game... Another thing you could do is hang around the beach or a tanning salon ... I'm sure you will find plenty of "colored" women.
I'm going to try one more bad joke. Why do you think we are such fast sprinters, because after they start running, we have to be able to catch up to them to introduce ourselves. If your pants are saggin and your show laces untied. I don't think you stand a chance catching up my friend.
If I offended any of you that's too bad, you need to lighten.. no darken up I guess in this case.
 AwesumSauce
Msg: 186
Posted: 10/3/2008 2:36:02 PM
I have never heard of a black guy that could not pick up on a white girl. You sir are a Smithsonian first. But yah, dress the part and walk up to any girl you like. Put some bass in your voice and say "Hello." Works everytime.

And make sure go for the bald look, seems women love hairless black guys. I have a ton of black friends and I will forward this post to them or they won't believe you exist. Or Bigfoot exists.
 drew8472
Msg: 187
Posted: 10/4/2008 9:09:28 AM
Well said Kari1. It's great to see interracial dating. You'll find that a lot in the United Kingdom of Great Britain.

For me, from personal experience, I don't always read body language, non-verbal social cues very well (Asperger's Syndrome) but the advice you give is great for Neurotypicals.

People do seem to "size" you up based on your credentials (career, car [BMW 330Ci Sports Convertible, for example], university education, where you've travelled, how tall you are, physical build etc). It's true as you say.

But for me, I'd like someone to just "get me" with my idiosyncracies (quirks) and to be able to understand her (her quirks, personality, etc). We'd have to have some common interests but also some different ones as well.
 noplayersplez
Msg: 188
Posted: 10/4/2008 6:50:22 PM
REPLY TO TIGERWOODS0920....WOW!!!..you must make your parents proud by referring to yourself as a "housebroken....."...don't worry, i'm sure you are living up to the name!!!!....
 cashu
Msg: 189
Posted: 10/4/2008 7:25:41 PM
a really good looking black girl that i was doing told me one time that blacys who go out with white girls do so because they can,t get a black to go out with them .. i had to tell her the truth its the same with the white girls dumb as rocks . you can always pick up canadaian women any time ,there easy ..
 cashu
Msg: 190
Posted: 10/4/2008 7:39:13 PM
smileee4u now i under stand why when i,m in a store there are so many women there with bags over there heads . i though they were just trying to get a blind date ......
 cdn-iceman
Msg: 191
Posted: 11/26/2008 9:40:47 PM
This is truly one of the most saddest threads ive seen to date, wow
You have a black man asking how to a approach a woman, you have a black man TIGERWOODS ( msg 4) who dates white women calling him self a " domesticated negro ( trademark pending) giving him tips and telling him to avoid fat trashy women because it makes him look bad?? yeah okayyy

And you have this rustic, inbred,backwards, nosepicking hillbilly with this

well i hope that white woman have enough good morals, and since of whats right and whats wrong to not date a black man, a white girl should never have a black baby and a black girl should never have a white baby, mixing is wrong, inmoral and if you look in nature you will see what i mean. lots of diffrent types of cats in the wild but thya never inner breed unless man makes theme in cativity. i hope no white woman would lower herself to the levle of a common slut or dog and dishoner her family by haveing a black baby and failing all her ancesters and all future genarations by doing that. not to mention the point of dateign is to find someone to be with and have kids with, has a future parent it is your job to make sure you do the most you can for your children, by haveing a mixed kid you are makeing it harder on your kids and your family and the other persons family, mixed kids are called mix breeds by whites and blacks and are given a hard tiem for thare parents dumbness. stick to your own race and let the good white woman stay pue and your family line stay pure like god intended cuz if he wanted one race thare would be.DCMARTIN 08 msg 160
Good lord
ummm DC martins you might want to try perhaps "hooked on phonics" at least a lot of the " blacks " in your neck of the woods can spell son.

My advice OP, maybe stop looking at the colour of her skin? and stay above the Mason Dixon line
 ThatsNOTmybaby
Msg: 192
Posted: 11/26/2008 10:52:20 PM
I don't know how a Black Male would or can approach a White Woman? Maybe cause I'm that NOT attracted to them! Some of them are decent looking but I have never been that attracted to them. I guess u would approach them like u would a Black woman (that's IF the White woman don't have any pre-concieved notions about u.. i.e "is he going to rob or rape me or is he one of those thugs?")

Don't be afraid- it's 2008 going on 2009- I'm sure u shouldn't get lynched or harrassed for approaching or wanting to be with a white woman!

P.S. ..most "brothas" I see with white females don't have the "nice shapes" They may have a cute face or big breasts but VERY FEW have the "booty" I guess that's why some "brothas" go ga-ga over it but to me it's like a "phenomenon" because it's RARE for a white gyrl to have a nice ROUND butt (it's like spotting a UFO and how many black people u know have seen or spotted one of them?)
 dysfunction_junction
Msg: 193
Posted: 11/27/2008 2:51:37 AM
^^^lol that's funny as all hell. i had no idea globular asses were so highly esteemed. oh yeah and there's a black guy all over the internet, serious as a heart attack, who summons UFOs at will. ha ha!! i used to check in once a week just to see what he'd say next. my god, another blanket assumption smashed to smithereens ;)

*(back from reading from page #1) omg this is the most outrageous thread ever to be allowed to survive on POF. it's like the jerry springer show, LMAO.
 MY OH MY
Msg: 194
Posted: 11/27/2008 5:52:09 AM
Today he would hopefully approach with a plate full of food!
Happy Thanksgiving
 sriannaailyim
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2008 5:55:04 AM
This thread is so damn offensive.
 cdn-iceman
Msg: 196
Posted: 11/30/2008 8:26:20 AM
Yes its offensive as its downright ass-slapping loony at worst.
Yes its a shame when Cousins marry
 marldeep
Msg: 197
Posted: 11/30/2008 6:57:40 PM
Well, I am a black girl that had dated white guys, and it is as simple as this...don't look at the color, look at them like they are human. They may or may not like you, just be yourself...nothing different or complicated.
 ltsweetangel88
Msg: 198
Posted: 7/7/2009 3:53:15 AM
I agree with pretty moon. A warm smile, a twinkle in your eye, and a kind word from a handsome Black man would get my attention just as it would it from a white man.
 MisterTee777
Msg: 199
Posted: 7/8/2009 9:15:05 AM
===Don't look at the color, look at them like they are human. ==

==A warm smile, a twinkle in your eye, and a kind word from a handsome Black man would get my attention just as it would it from a white man.==

Good advice frm the last 2 chix.

What cracks me up is blk women who ONLY date white guys and EVEN WORSE (because, let's face it, there's still plenty of prejudice) are
white women who ONLY date black guys.

There's something SCREWY with BOTH lots and don't hand me that ' it's just my preference' bs either.

There's PLENTY of attractive girl and guys in EVERY race.
I could possibly see you wanting to stay within your race, but to only marry the race you are NOT is, as I said, loopy and messed up.

MISTER Tee
Always Ahead of the Curve
Same goes with any other race unless someone can prove that ALL Asian men have small...ummm...then I MIGHT give the Asian woman a pass!
 miss_contemplative
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 9:19:27 AM
This thread is so damn offensive.

I agree but it isn't unlike others on this site.

OP is practicing racism. I do hope he offers the same amount of understanding toward other racists as he does himself. Racism against one's own race is sad. I have a hard time to understand it. Maybe it's an innate need for genetic diversification?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How a black male can approach white women... help