Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How a black male can approach white women... help      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MisterTee777
Msg: 201
How a black male can approach white women... helpPage 9 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
=Maybe it's an innate need for genetic diversification?=

Now THAT is as CHARITABLE an explanation as you're EVER gonna hear!

MISTER Tee
Always ahead of the Curve...
 P.R.Handgrenade69
Msg: 202
How a black male can approach white women... help
Posted: 7/8/2009 10:47:07 AM
This topic has been argued a million times and it always comes out the same.

What's the big deal? If you like a black man, date him. If you like a white woman, date her. People aren't born with rascist views, they are taught to them as children. From people not having any common sense when they are talking about something and don't send the children in to another room or make these comments directly to them.

I have 2 children, 9 year age difference between the two of them, and one child's father is Puerto Rican and the other child's father is Black. Do they care about those things? Absolutely not. I didn't. As far as dating as a preference, one race may appeal to a person over another one. Simple. For me, it wasn't a preference. It was simply a relationship that I was in and the race wasn't an issue.
 liger5
Msg: 203
Posted: 7/8/2009 11:42:04 AM
Just act like other white gentleman, there isn't big different, because if she is a nice and wonderful lady, she won't reject you only because you are black, if she does, that mean she is a racist, there is nothing you can do about it, even if you are much better than white man. She just miss out, its her lose, not yours.
 will_2382
Msg: 204
Posted: 7/28/2009 3:45:35 PM
This was a very interesting read for me:)
I am the exact opposite of lightingbird3. For whatever reason (probably the way I talk, act, think, dress, react, look, feel, express.lol) I mostly attract white women. Black women don't usually find me attractive for whatever reason...perhaps the same as above. Ultimately I couldnt care less who it is God has in store for me black, white, Asian, etc. I can usually talk to a good woman regardless of race even if my track record is somewhat dismal with one group over the other

With that said, I think its best to look at them...as women. Not as white or something unapproachable. What your doing is your labeling them as something different, when in reality all they are is human, like you and I. I think once you take the label off and look at them as persons instead of "white women" you may have a lot better luck...

It also may help if your not looking at them as something to hook up with just because their different or something you feel would be a challenge.
 jazzcook
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 5:34:11 PM
In my experience, I have found that the best way is to have an interaction with them; work, school, etc. None of the posters have really stated what African-Americans have held as truth for so long-most White folks are biased. Not that is not the same thing as racist (and there are a lot of those too, but not in the majority), this meaning that all the negative bs they see on the news and read in the paper or hear from associates will flash across their minds when you say hello or attempt to strike up a conversation in some fashion. I am attracted to women of all shades, hues, colors, races, whatever! Beauty is beauty. But I have learned from life's experiences, including here, that some ladies just "aren't in to Black guys." A lady told me that in a club one time in S.D. and I walked away laughing. And that is the key. Think of it as asking a lady to dance. You may get as many yeas as nays, but don't let it get under your skin. You see a lady you like, step to her, and try to be as charming (genuine) as possible. Oh, one last thing. You'd stand a better chance in Europe! Believe me.
 kpooks
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 4:39:15 PM
The myth is that black men are more well-endowed physically than whites, so your mere ethnicity may appeal to some. Aside from that, talk to her not like a white woman, but just...a woman-!

Not making an issue of race at all (except from the obvious physical and some cultural differences) is the first step to assimilation.

You don't mind if this white crackah brothuh with extremely light-blonde hair horns in one of the sistahs, do ya? I find a lot of black women attractive.
 Miss Blueberry
Msg: 207
Posted: 7/30/2009 12:42:45 PM
Lightingbird3...Personally, I do not care if a man is white, black, brown...It's the heart that is important! I am sure there are plenty of ladies out there who would be interested in you! Approach white women with the same approach you would a woman of another race or background. REMAIN CONFIDENT! And post a pic!!
 Wyatt Earp1
Msg: 208
Posted: 7/30/2009 3:31:27 PM
lightingbird3 on 9/8/2008 359 AM
Subject: How a black male can approach white women... help

I was just looking for some advice on how I can approach white females. Preferably younger. Approaching black, hispanic, and even somewhat asian females is no problem for me in public. Although, with white females, I choke. On average, I usually attract much younger women, just not sure if I appeal to white females. I'm just never really dated one and I'd like to try. I find it harder to determine if they are interested. I'm a district manager for an entertainment company and I encounter mixed couples all the time. Lately, I've noticed lots of brothas with very nice white females. Usually nice looks and nice shapes. Ha at some point, I've even debating asking these males for the secret to appraoching these women.

So any advice?

**Also... is there anyway to get some sort of email notification for forum posts?

============================================================

A gun works very well...! :D No not a metal gun, your "gun"
 EsoteriJ
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2009 6:40:13 PM
Never had that problem, They(meaning all of the women of various ethnic backgrounds I have dated) have all approached me first..
All I can say is be yourself,Don't put on an act,If she has any substance, she will realize that you are being sincere.
 HeySupKthxBye
Msg: 210
Posted: 8/7/2009 12:02:35 AM
Look, dude, you're a person...first and foremost. The colour of your skin does not define who you are. If a woman is attracted to you, she'll make contact...she might smile. Go up to her...make small talk. If you are getting the right body language...then you know you may have something. I'm Middle Eastern myself and I have no problem with going up to girls I like and throwing a burka on them (jk).
 phillyphil75
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2009 8:44:05 PM

Thanks, NVictor. I don't believe either, and God has made it clear in the Bible, in race mixing. It sends shivers down my spine, the very thought of it.

This is why the Caucasian race are fading away with each generational wash. It's all part of an agenda, to make race mixing seem cool - the 'thing to do' - and if you get any flak from anyone (don't worry, we invented a word for those people) then that person must be a - racist. (Only the Caucasian race can be labelled racist.)

God was a racist, didn't you know? Remember in the New Testament, where he said to Pharaoh through Moses: "Tell him to let my people go." [Exodus 8:1]

Notice how He didn't say 'those' people - or 'them'? No, he was specific. He said my people. Ergo, the Egyptians were not His people. God was segregating people even back then. I could give you plenty biblical examples of this.

The Bible is clear about race mixing, but who cares - these days - when we all know better and are so smart with our constellations of crappy gadgets and our ever so cool talk? Who cares about something so sacred as their racial ancestry and keeping it pure?

I do, and I won't mix my genetic lineage for anyone.

its interesting to see the cream of racism rise to the top of the coffee of ignorance, and why are these people always using the bible as a foundation for their ignorance . anyone can interpret the bible any way they want, that is why there are so many different religions based off one bible.
 jeramiahwashington
Msg: 212
Posted: 1/5/2013 11:59:29 PM
Ha..i dont know about the sock..but pulling out wads of cash....definetly works...
 Soul Union
Msg: 213
Posted: 1/6/2013 12:18:03 AM

Well i hope that white woman have enough good morals, and since of whats right and whats wrong to not date a black man, a white girl should never have a black baby and a black girl should never have a white baby, mixing is wrong, inmoral and if you look in nature you will see what i mean. lots of diffrent types of cats in the wild but thya never inner breed unless man makes theme in cativity. i hope no white woman would lower herself to the levle of a common slut or dog and dishoner her family by haveing a black baby and failing all her ancesters and all future genarations by doing that. not to mention the point of dateign is to find someone to be with and have kids with, has a future parent it is your job to make sure you do the most you can for your children, by haveing a mixed kid you are makeing it harder on your kids and your family and the other persons family, mixed kids are called mix breeds by whites and blacks and are given a hard tiem for thare parents dumbness. stick to your own race and let the good white woman stay pue and your family line stay pure like god intended cuz if he wanted one race thare would be. --- dcmartin08

I haven't read the preceding posts, or the subsequent posts, but I am with Doc 1,000 per cent.

I have a friend who is a breeder of champion dogs. She fully understands that you cannot contaminate the lineage if you want to have a strong, pure, healthy breed. She knows the racial laws when it comes to champion dogs, and she follows those laws rigidly. Alas, she cannot see it with something far more important - humanity.

Let them do what they like, Doc. Don't stir the pot. They don't want to hear this kind of talk, not here, where anything goes and everything is super cool and 'hip.'

This is one of the reasons I have opted out of the rat race. I am no longer part of the mainstream. I want to live under the radar, off the grid, as they say. I don't want to be part of all this. I keep myself to myself, and I do it splendidly.

- Peter
 aBaldBeau
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2013 3:22:54 PM
I'd say the first thing you need to do is give up feeling inferior to white people; that's why you're choking around white women. They're no different from any other kind of woman, just treat her like you'd want to be treated. Stop thinking that white people are the be all, end all of existence; in an age where a Black man is president, it's a damn shame that you still feel that whites are superior to you. And for the Black men who say you should try to act more european than a european, I'd say bollocks to that too! BE YOURSELF!!! If that's not good enough for ANY woman then move on!
 ixtlan09
Msg: 215
Posted: 1/6/2013 6:38:21 PM
White women prefer to be approached aggressively. They like to be told in explicit detail what you'd like to do to them. The nastier, the better.
 littlepurpledress
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2013 5:14:32 AM

I haven't read the preceding posts, or the subsequent posts, but I am with Doc 1,000 per cent.

I have a friend who is a breeder of champion dogs. She fully understands that you cannot contaminate the lineage if you want to have a strong, pure, healthy breed. She knows the racial laws when it comes to champion dogs, and she follows those laws rigidly. Alas, she cannot see it with something far more important - humanity.

Let them do what they like, Doc. Don't stir the pot. They don't want to hear this kind of talk, not here, where anything goes and everything is super cool and 'hip.'

This is one of the reasons I have opted out of the rat race. I am no longer part of the mainstream. I want to live under the radar, off the grid, as they say. I don't want to be part of all this. I keep myself to myself, and I do it splendidly.

- Peter

Comparing interracial dating to breeding animals. Nice.
You are an absolute pig of a man.
How about you go one better than taking yourself "off the grid" and take yourself "off the planet." Preferably with a 30 aught 6. I seriously doubt anyone would miss you.
 ajayrat
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2013 9:24:21 PM
Kari1,Would you date a brown dude?
 Robert122077
Msg: 218
Posted: 3/16/2013 9:34:39 PM
She posted those comments five years ago, dude...
 ThatsoJay
Msg: 219
Posted: 3/16/2013 11:23:18 PM
Hilarious, ignorant and uneducated comments abound.
 Ed Bear
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2013 1:53:55 AM
For those deriding "miscegenation" - we are all human, despite your attempts to debase yourself with racist hate.

That faecum is off-topic, mean, nasty, ugly and really not a good way to impress women or your parole officer.

The more we see and live with humans of their diverse choices of mates, the more we respect that good things come of them, too. Come check our Vancouver. We got'em all, races, languages, genders, clothes and it's all good.
ED BEAR
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 221
Posted: 4/2/2013 9:51:48 PM
All I know is what works for me.I'll take a pool cue break it over the table and
put one part to your mid section and say look!I'm a black man!Every time Yo!
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 222
Posted: 4/2/2013 9:51:56 PM
All I know is what works for me.I'll take a pool cue break it over the table and
put one part to your mid section and say look!I'm a black man!Every time Yo!
 SaltLG13
Msg: 223
Posted: 4/4/2013 6:29:15 AM

You walk up to her very slowly- no sudden movements- and stop at least 10 feet from her. Keep one hand up in the air and tell her, "Yes, I'm a black man but don't be afraid. I'm more like an Obama black than a Fiddy black. I'm just going to reach into my pocket and pull out my credit report, criminal history and latest drug test results. Then I'm going to place them on the ground and back up 20 paces so you can pick them up and review them."

We white chicks really dig smooth brothas like that.

That was funny ,lol.
 abmccray
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2013 7:20:06 AM

Champion dogs are judged on how much they excel at the breed standards, not on healthiness. The stringent inbreeding that goes into maintaining purebreeds, especially on a champion level, gives them many health problems and long term genetic defects. Mixed breeds are actually stronger, on average, than purebreeds. Even when it comes to "purebreeds," the more recently mixed lines tend to be stronger than their "older" relatives. For instance, rat terriers, who are a recent American breed and a mix of a ton of different dogs, are healthier and have less health problems than their Jack Russell cousins, who are an older breed (see JR skin problems, for instance).

To put it in human terms, if you were to apply the same "rules' to dog breeding as you were to humans, then "keeping a race pure" would only be the best in some arbitrary superficial judgment, where the judgment is based on "how standard white/black/whatever do they look," while mixing people would be more beneficial to the entire human race. So even by those goofy standards, "genetic purity" (which doesn't even exist if you even have a high school level geographical education) is pointed out to be nonsense.
 GovanaGeneral
Msg: 225
Posted: 5/16/2013 9:38:03 AM

I was just looking for some advice on how I can approach white females. Preferably younger. Approaching black, hispanic, and even somewhat asian females is no problem for me in public. Although, with white females, I choke. On average, I usually attract much younger women, just not sure if I appeal to white females. I'm just never really dated one and I'd like to try. I find it harder to determine if they are interested. I'm a district manager for an entertainment company and I encounter mixed couples all the time. Lately, I've noticed lots of brothas with very nice white females. Usually nice looks and nice shapes. Ha at some point, I've even debating asking these males for the secret to appraoching these women.

So any advice?

**Also... is there anyway to get some sort of email notification for forum posts?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How a black male can approach white women... help