Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > pussy pump, what's it all about? any you gals tried it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheLimey
Msg: 26
view profile
History
pussy pump, what's it all about? any you gals tried it?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Judging by the result in the video I've seen, the same effect could be obtained with a sink plunger...
 TBLZ
Msg: 27
pussy pump, what's it all about? any you gals tried it?
Posted: 10/9/2008 8:19:23 PM
What if it gets stuck.... Do you call for reinforcements to help get free?

Like on that episode of Sex in the City when one them had trouble with her IUD....
 Bizminded
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/9/2008 8:44:40 PM
The **** pump is used to add sensation to the labia, clit. Some women love it. Not all novelties work for everyone. Actually, few work at all. A friend of mine, Farley Masterson (Ben Wa/United Sales) sent my company a box of everything.. that's how I got versed in novelties. Admittedly, they were all great as props for photo shoots and my neighbor enjoyed the bullet vibrators. The **** pump looked really inviting in the photos but there was a suction issue I recall.
 KitaMami
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/9/2008 9:34:24 PM
Ewww, I know the answer to this...who listens to rap/hip hop? They refer to a "fat fat" or a "wet wet". The bigger the lips are the better lubricated & longer lubricated you are. Their is a certain population that REALLY likes bigger lips. So thats what and why.
 Dempcey
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/9/2008 9:52:08 PM

You're giving me ideas, I'll have an affair with my vacuum cleaner.

Damn near fell out of my chair on that one, still LMAO

I've seen something of it in my Adam & Eve sales book, but honestly I didn't see an appeal. /shrugs
 serenityflower
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/21/2008 11:28:53 AM
I have one, I use it all the time and it's great! I think all women should experiment with the **** pump, it'll do wonders to your **** and you'll be addicted. I have the Doc Johnson, pink **** pump...which you can find at any adult toy store and all over the internet, for less than $20. I spread lub all around the edge of the cup and place it firmly on the ****. Then I pump it all the way and leave it on for at least 20 minutes. Once I take it off, my **** becomes engorgged, swollen, very wet and super sensitive to the touch. The sex is amazing with a pumped **** because you can feel it more. I suggest having your boyfriend/girlfriend pump it for you. It will turn both partners on and bring new meaning to a great sex. Even if you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend, you can still enjoy a pumped ****, partnered with a vibrator or a dildo (preferably a glass dildo).
 c_deacon
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 12/21/2008 11:39:20 AM
Wow serenity......thank you for being so open and honest.......

Just another thing I will have to experiment with when I have that special other that wants to enjoy a new adventure in bed.....

As long as you are not serious about being addicted, it seems like a fun activity to try every so often. None of us want to feel like we are being replaced for some man made contraption, and hope that all these tools are just another form of foreplay, but not the replacement of the real thing, with a real person, doing the real things......

Just my opinion.......
 DAVE632
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 12/21/2008 3:13:44 PM
** HAVE MILKING MACHINE - WILL TRAVEL **

Seriously there are contraptions that produce a vacuum and it increases the amount of blood forced into vaso-congestive tissue like an erection, nipples or clit / vag. lips. Overall they're probably more dangerous than any benefit they might provide. Try it on your eyeballs first. If you look like Schwartzinegger (?) on Mars (Total Recall) then maybe not a good idea to put it on your clit.

Just a thot

BTW how cum we get **** whenever we type a BIOLOGICAL / ANATOMICALLY CORRECT NAME of some body part?? I don't ******** get it. The average ******** age in here seems to be about 40 ******** YEARS. Surely 40 year olds have been exposed to such filthy words as ***** or ****** - maybe even ********* before. Is this an adult advice board or some TRAP for kiddie diddlers???

****!!!!!
 zoomzoomzoom
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/21/2008 6:39:20 PM
Thanks for the laugh, I havent been here in forums for a while but good to see, ppl still "pumpin" it up...
 psyche1954
Msg: 35
Posted: 12/25/2008 9:13:37 AM
Can you go through security at the airport with it? LOL
 kidon
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2010 6:07:12 PM
Does Medicare pay for the pyssy Pump like it does for the****pump. You know all the sex that goes on in the nurseing homes, they might need the help they can get there!!!!!

allthatglittersisnotgold
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/23/2010 8:08:01 PM
This sounds like an extreme version of oral sucking. I have not tried it but think I would prefer a mans talented tongue sucking instead. As with oral, my sensations are heightened to every touch .
 Highflyingadored
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2010 9:33:15 AM
Given the right amount of foreplay in the genital area, there really is no need whatsoever for either a p***y pump or a c**t pump, things kinda swell naturally on their own i find.
 NicoleIlexis
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/13/2010 10:08:57 PM
i got mine through
 LatinDolphin
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/13/2010 10:56:33 PM
LOL @sight of swollen **** lips
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2010 1:23:05 AM
Supposely this device just gets the clit stimulated and pumped up like the male vacumn pump. Neither pumps will give anyone an orgasm. The best orgasms a clit can acheive is with a vibrator with 2 C batteries.
I would really rather be with a man if only I could find one to be with, stroking my C zone and penetrating with a normal erection and comming inside me without a condom and this man would be involved with me in a loving, caring, SANE and sexually fulfilling relationship. Meanwhile back the harsh, cruel, evil, reality, I have no man. I continue my search bored with solitary sex even thought their are more orgasms involved. I want to feel a real body of a slim man next to me in a REAL relationship. I am so FRUSTRATED, and lonely in exile as usual.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2010 1:37:25 AM
Does it perform Oral too. Does it need lubrication? Does it has a p enis attached to it?
 winojunko
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/28/2012 1:09:43 PM
Try it with me!!1 I'll make you cum many times!!
 deerdog1
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/29/2012 4:39:26 AM
I have always been intrigued by large lips on a woman's bits ....not that there is any thing wrong with ones that dont have large labia ...that being said I think it may just be worth my while to try this apparatus ... providing that is acceptable to my girl .. will have to inquire before the shopping trip
 MsMicki
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2012 6:18:50 AM
I have this horrible visual all these women, 10 years in the future, with lips flapping in the wind.....from repeated use of this product!! LOL
 deerdog1
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/29/2012 7:37:12 AM
yea probably wont be a good idea to ride a motorcycle naked ..if using this device becomes a habit
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/29/2012 1:35:15 PM
My lips would make a GREAT **** pump.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2012 2:07:48 PM

I have this horrible visual all these women, 10 years in the future, with lips flapping in the wind.....from repeated use of this product!! LOL

Just to be fair... what about all the men out there that use a penis pump??
 joecycle
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2012 2:58:51 PM
lol it would be like a dog with his head out the car window...
 MsMicki
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2012 3:26:37 PM

Just to be fair... what about all the men out there that use a penis pump??

I believe if a penis pump actually elongated a penis......more would be sold and used!!
Can you stretch out a penis??? LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > pussy pump, what's it all about? any you gals tried it?