Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > a womans touch      Home login  
 AUTHOR
a womans touchPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

So I guess that skidmarks on the toilet bowl just does not cut it.Crikey I have even tried Agent Orange but still they remain.

Be still my beating heart, William you're quite a catch

Cuda_426
Msg: 27
a womans touch
Posted: 9/24/2008 5:54:10 AM
C'mon William be creative.......tell them it's a tribute to the starting grid at Bathurst.
 williamaus
Msg: 28
a womans touch
Posted: 9/24/2008 1:47:03 PM
Cuda-Good one!
And Chem-Thanks for your vote of confidence.
 vandy010
Msg: 29
a womans touch
Posted: 9/24/2008 3:03:37 PM
skid marks in the dunny?
now thats one good thing about being a bloke,
hydrochloric acid folks!
cleans the skidmarks better than "white king"!
Laughalot, ummm??? i really have no idea why you'd think that???
yeah, basically i was having a bit of a reasessment of my place and the plain wall thing kind of stood out a bit, and the dust and the...
so the question just kind of begged to be asked.
pretty handy info so far hey...
 Kissthisfrog !
Msg: 30
a womans touch
Posted: 9/24/2008 3:09:41 PM
Skid marks anywhere...., try eating less red meat.
 dimeadozen
Msg: 31
a womans touch
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:22:41 AM

skid marks in the dunny?
now thats one good thing about being a bloke,
hydrochloric acid folks!
cleans the skidmarks better than "white king"!

My ex tried this trick on the bath after it became stained from dirty red water. The bath was streaked with red/brown up to about half way where the water had been, so he sloshed the acid round the bath in the same way he'd used it on the toilet. Which was ok at first because it made the bath white as expected.

It wasn't until our son (who was about three at the time) complained that his bottom was hurting after sloshing up and down in his bath, that we realised that the acid had etched out the enamel and it was like fine sandpaper. Oops. Absolutely stuffed it.
 ToldYouSo
Msg: 32
a womans touch
Posted: 9/25/2008 7:38:09 AM

throw anything you haven't used for the past year out.

I did that to a girlfriend a couple of years ago.
 BrenJL
Msg: 33
a womans touch
Posted: 9/25/2008 8:41:45 PM
It's not the womans touch you should worry about, it's the mans touch..leaving beer bottles around is not acceptable.
Try to remember that women sit down to pee.
Some food in the fridge that hasnt been stored for the after life would be good...lol..the fridge is not a time capsule.
We think its cute and responsible to have a pet but dont leave an extra mat of dog hair on the floor or piled up in the corner..they make those little brushes and pans to pick it ..u can buy them at any supermarket...sam as toilet brushes...haha
Shaving every mornig helps and please wash the stubble down the sink..its not a decorative extra... and showering well what do I say?....lol
Clean pillow slips and sheets are a must if entertaining deep into the night..drool is a complete turn off.
The rest has been covered by the girls I think....live it up and enjoy!
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 34
view profile
History
a womans touch
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:16:31 AM

leaving beer bottles around is not acceptable.
Try to remember that women sit down to pee.

hmmmmmm wellll umm ...........I am not saying a word

as for skid marks in the dunny answer " easy off, bam"
the acid wouldn't do it, bleach no, clorine no. I wont tell you what else i tried!!
I gave up and betted $20 it had stained the bowl and was going to have to replace it then was shown "bam" I now owe $20 lol and a bottle of bam, but where do you buy it from though??? I have know idea, I am just a bloke after all
 Dark Stanley
Msg: 35
a womans touch
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:31:32 AM
Always leave the toilet seat up
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 36
view profile
History
a womans touch
Posted: 10/1/2008 5:25:54 AM
what has that got to do with bottles??

and with the toilet seat thing i dont have a problem but do they lift back up for us ??
 AbbieF
Msg: 37
view profile
History
a womans touch
Posted: 10/1/2008 5:35:45 AM
BAM !!

At the supermarket and u were ripped off by about $15

Ask a woman we knw how to shop
 debnco
Msg: 38
view profile
History
a womans touch
Posted: 10/1/2008 5:51:46 AM
A woman did shop for it ... he bet $20 I couldn't get it clean and I said you're on . LOL
 AbbieF
Msg: 39
view profile
History
a womans touch
Posted: 10/1/2008 5:55:20 AM
Go GIRL

PMSL Only you Deb!!
 debnco
Msg: 40
view profile
History
a womans touch
Posted: 10/1/2008 6:06:06 AM
Oh and by the way Rama when do I get my $20 .I have it in writing too now
 Rob_SA
Msg: 41
a womans touch
Posted: 10/2/2008 2:31:34 AM
I must admit my place has become a bit of a one man male setup. I have my PC and a couch and TV and DVD player in the study, so that's become "Mission Control". I don't actually sit in the loungeroom so the TV cabinet is empty and the TV and DVD that were in there are on top of the wardbrobe in the bedroom... much more sensible when you know damn well you're going to fall asleep watching it anyway! The coffee tables and couches in the loungeroom are all pushed back 'cos there are a few guitar amps, mike stands etc. from when friends come over for a jam. The fridge is basically empty. Freezer's fairly full but the fridge bit only has Coke, Diet Coke, milk, a cask of water and margarine. Must buy eggs, lettuce and tomatoes soon... bbq weather approaching! The bathroom laundry and loo are clean... well you're not going to catch typhoid or cholera, and if I'm expecting company I even put the seat down... am I a SNAG or what?

My point? The look on the faces of the few women who have been brave enough to enter my humble abode says it all! I'm screwed (and not in a good way) as soon as they walk in my door aren't I? When I go to their houses I see the general homeliness that comes with "a woman's touch"... but I would offer in my defense that generally they also have kids still living at home so what they present is "a family home" as opposed to my "bachelor pad".
 greynomad43
Msg: 42
a womans touch
Posted: 9/4/2009 6:08:51 PM
A female friend of mine told me a while back that I needed to
purchase a vacuum cleaner. A wonderful Invention, why just
yesterday I decided to vacuum Inside the fridge, looks a lot
cleaner, bit of a salad happenin in the dust bag but!
 aphrodite000
Msg: 43
view profile
History
a womans touch
Posted: 9/4/2009 6:40:53 PM
Tell 'em you have a pet crock, they are not skid marks , they are crocodile slides
 forgottenfredom
Msg: 44
a womans touch
Posted: 9/4/2009 7:20:41 PM

Here's a hint though... you're car often reflects your bedroom, did you know that?

Oh great I have a head start then, oh wait looks good when washed, comfortable, reliable and go fast when I want it too, a little rough around the edges and a little second hand, wow sounds a lot like me.......
 soulmate08
Msg: 45
view profile
History
a womans touch
Posted: 9/6/2009 9:45:31 PM
well most of the guys I date ...tend to live in their cars....
so really it dosen't take much..... to add a womans touch...
just move the oil container into the boot...
pull up next to a garbo and empty all the trash out.. ya know... macca wrappers..&
empty beer bottles... they're change of clothes shrewn under the seats..
put a little pine tree scenty thingy ..hanging offa the rearview mirror.. and a couple of furry pink dice..
a fake nylon imitation tiger skin up the back window..
and a nice crocheted steering wheel cover and lace doilies for the head rest
and of course a box of tissues.. cause wankers can always use tissues..

peace
 greynomad43
Msg: 46
a womans touch
Posted: 9/6/2009 11:55:15 PM

cause wankers can always use tissues..

Nana! I'm shocked.
 JustJase
Msg: 47
a womans touch
Posted: 9/7/2009 12:42:02 AM
Manufactured 1974, economical model, easy on fuel ! 376,000 on the clock, regular service, 1 owner, semi-automatic, colour - brown, springs may need replacing...... nahhhh, I dont think I should put this bed on Ebay......
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > a womans touch