Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 taurus516
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?Page 2 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Amazing news! Bi's can be (and have been) monogamous, unless informed that it's ok not to be, we're just like straight people with the monogamy!

Certainly right on there.I speak from experience.
 carribeanking7
Msg: 27
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?
Posted: 6/16/2005 2:11:32 AM
Well now that in some parts GAY marriages are sanctioned....this would not have happened 20 years ago.......now theres more acceptance.

I wont be surprised in the next 20 years...if they have 3 way marriage licences for
bi's 1 man +2women or 2 men + 1 women....it could happen as today such combinations exist...but not legally sanctioned

I have friends who are Bi, lesbian as well as gay........as long as they respect my heterosexuality...I will respect their preference.

OT: no, I will not marry one - because I would not like to share my partner with a man or woman.
 patty4u
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/16/2005 4:31:36 AM
YES!!!
in fact, i am waiting for Her to pop the question!!!
i'm waiting, waiting,waiting...
 seriouslyfunnylady
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2005 4:33:55 AM
Been there done that, would NEVER ever do it again!!!
 geelong_guy05
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/16/2005 4:41:45 AM
nope, nein, non, nr,
 mind_reader
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/16/2005 4:49:06 AM
One man's woman and only straight one.
 tiffi78
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/16/2005 10:13:10 AM
depends on the guy. if he was i wouldn't marry him until he had at least gotten some of his "sexual experimentation" out of the way. and if he ever felt the urge to be with a man, we could just roleplay with a strap-on.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/16/2005 10:17:10 AM
The Highway is That-a-way --->
 *BumbleBee*
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/16/2005 10:25:10 AM
if he ever felt the urge to be with a man, we could just roleplay with a strap-on.

For a giver a strap on might fulfill some of the desires, but whether they give or recieve, it's also not all about penetration. They'd still desire 'other interactions' with a partner of the same sex.
(Speaking from experience, except for the fact that I never used a strap on. He was a giver though, and a strap on would not have been sufficient. He didn't like to suck on rubber, for example)

OT: No, I wouldn't
 stubobb
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/16/2005 12:34:25 PM
Sure, why not? It just means that she munched some rug in the past.
Cheating is cheating, whether the spouse is bi or not. If she get's a yearning for some girl-on-girl action, then there's a prob with the marriage, not with her sexual past.
 stubobb
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/16/2005 12:37:16 PM
Sure, why not? It just means that she munched some rug in the past.
Cheating is cheating, whether the spouse is bi or not. If she get's a yearning for some girl-on-girl action, then there's a prob with the marriage, not with her sexual past.
 *BumbleBee*
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/16/2005 12:38:04 PM

If she get's a yearning for some girl-on-girl action, then there's a prob with the marriage, not with her sexual past.

It's not in the past. A person who is bi-sexual IS bi-sexual. I'm not saying they can't be monogomous, because I know they can, but a desire for girl-on-girl action, as you put it, wouldn't reflect a problem in the marriage. Someone who is bi-sexual, whether they act on it or not, will have a desire for a person of the same sex at time, no matter how amazing the marriage is.
 umeandhe
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/16/2005 2:23:38 PM
Well, a marry ay a man bi-sexual, HELL NO !
Maybe dates, even i'm not quiet sure !!

But if i was a man, would really care if my wife is bi-sexual !!
I will say HELL YA !! 3 some ( u me and he )
But i dont think i will share her with the others men !!

joaquin17
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/16/2005 2:25:08 PM

It's not in the past. A person who is bi-sexual IS bi-sexual. I'm not saying they can't be monogomous, because I know they can, but a desire for girl-on-girl action, as you put it, wouldn't reflect a problem in the marriage.

Someone who is bi-sexual, whether they act on it or not, will have a desire for a person of the same sex at time, no matter how amazing the marriage is.

That's the core of this question/thread.. How bisexual people could handle their sexual feelings? Would be that comparable to a straight person who also have desires or not? Good comment Mommy of 2!
 patty4u
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/16/2005 3:00:19 PM
why?
 CountIbli
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/16/2005 3:17:28 PM
Judging from the responses here I'd say most people assume bisexuals can't keep it in their pants/keep their legs closed, are totally into threesomes, and are confused about their sexuality (one day liking women, the next liking men). This sounds bizzare and ignorant to me.
 irish_charmer
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/16/2005 3:19:42 PM
Regardless of sexual orientation, marriage is supposed to be physically monogamous. I, for one, don't believe people can stop themselves from having certain thoughts, but acting upon those thoughts is a matter of choice. We, as humans, are supposed to rule our emotions and actions; they are not supposed to rule us.

Therefore, all of that being said, I would not become romantically involved with anyone who admitted to being physically active with the same sex. In this day of "down low" I'd be a nervous wreck. Too many things could crawl upon me that would never go away, and who needs that drama?
 joaquin17
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/16/2005 5:45:27 PM

Judging from the responses here I'd say most people assume bisexuals can't keep it in their pants/keep their legs closed, are totally into threesomes, and are confused about their sexuality (one day liking women, the next liking men). This sounds bizzare and ignorant to me.

You put it a little beet extreme, although in general I have to admite (as I did) that my ignorance in this matter does not help. That is the reason why I open that topic to discussion in the first place.. But may be a little beet of insight from your prospect will help.. could you extends your point of view? It would be very helpful, and I mean it..
 joaquin17
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/16/2005 6:12:14 PM
So far (and I did not make any statistics on it), it seems that in general men are more likely to accept a bi-female..

"Statistically talking", I would not expect such a trend: it should be an explanaition.

My guess is that such "tolerance" is related to a certain kind of men..

My questions to those men would be:

1. How much would you like a 3-way FMF?
2. How much worse would be for you to find out that your wife is cheating on you with other man as compared to other woman?
3. And finally... how machist/chauvinist are you?

Let's standarize the answers as:

A. CRAZY about it/A LOT !!! B. Moderate C. Indiferent D. A little E. Not at all
 TLeo85
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/16/2005 6:28:39 PM
well the main reason the guys on this thread seem to "accept" have a bi female as a partner is because of the chance they might witness girl on girl action or be part of a threesome. which lets face it, as far as sexual fanatasies go, for most men a threesome with two women is at the top of that last. women usually tend to not like to share their men/partners with anyone. not trying to generalize here, that's why I didn't say ALL for either gender. there are exceptions. while I was dating the ex, I had asked him how he knew he would never want to be with another man again. he honestly could not answer, he said it was one of those things. but he did say that when he dates someone he just has tunnel vision, sees that one person and no one else. I agree that bi people can be monogomous, they just have to figure out who it is they want to be monogomous with.
 tim49250
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/16/2005 6:46:44 PM
Why?
 Sactowndude
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/16/2005 6:48:48 PM
No,I couldn't marry a woman who doesn't know which team to play on.
 UlaLume
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/16/2005 7:26:16 PM
How bisexual people could handle their sexual feelings?

Ever look at another woman whilst dating one woman? How'd you handle it? Did you run off and bang her because you couldnt control your sexual feelings? For the topic's sake, I'm gonna answer for you... No, you didn't run off and bang her.

You can CONTROL your sexual feelings. Can't you? Does having the feeling mean that you MUST act on it?

Why wouldn't a bi-sexual person be able to control their sexual feelings any more or less then you do?

I second that.

No,I couldn't marry a woman who doesn't know which team to play on.

Bisexuals know exactly which team they're on.

Jesus.. refer back to the "bizzare & ignorant" post..
 joaquin17
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/16/2005 7:47:08 PM
UlaLume:

thank you for being a part of this discussion and forgive my/our ignorance, which I hope you find sort of understandable -for example, if I ask you something about plant genetics -my speciality- I bet you probably could not answer that question (unless you know about it) because you are not an expert on that area. The same applies to us regarding this matter-.

Thus, I/we am learning from your comments.. I found very logical your arguments. Nevertheless, I'd need some more pieces for completing this puzzle..

What is exactly to be a bisexual? Are "teams" changing day by day -you feel more homo than hetero one day, next day the other way-? If not..is there a "stable ratio" in a bisexual between hetero/homo (say more hetero than homo)? Talk to us ..please..thanks ..enlight us!!!!
 geelong_guy05
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/16/2005 7:55:22 PM
one thing is for sure... the are definatly confused about their sexuality!

Not only that, it is immoral, not that im overly religious, but look at what God dome to Sodom and Gomorra. (spelling might be out there).
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?