Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stubobb
Msg: 51
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?Page 3 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
It's amazing how ignorant and terrified a LOT of you people are. Where do you come from?

Look, this is how it is.....Bi means you'll fuk anything you like, genitals don't matter. Once you get into a relationship as deep and total as marriage, it is NO LONGER AN ISSUE. PERIOD.
Unless, of course, you picked a nutcase.

Everything else just illustrates FEAR and IGNORANCE. This does not take any learning to remedy, just quit being stupid. Oh wait, that's not possible for 99% of the population.

Looks like Ula is the only one here who gets it. That's one out of, what, 20?

The cool thing about being in a serious relationship with a Bi chick is when I'm checking out a hot babe on the sly and notice my girl is sneaking a peek at the same vision, LOL!
 UlaLume
Msg: 52
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?
Posted: 6/17/2005 9:04:12 AM
I do love how total strangers think they know that you're confused. Pretending to know where my head is at (or anyone else's), is BEYOND ignorant.
 DowlingDenis
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/17/2005 10:53:25 AM
Well, just want to state for the record, since it was brought up that more men would be ok with it because they want some "threesome" action that, I would not want to be in a "threesome". (There are tonnes of reasons for this, men, I invite you to ask a woman how they'd feel about a guy if they'd know he had been in a threesome.) Though I'd have to agree with the point in general terms. Someone else also stated that marriage is supposed to be monogamous (and I agree) and that's why if I happened to find and fall in love with a woman who happens to be bisexual I would expect the same of her as I would a woman who was heterosexual, and that is to not cheat. So, simply stated, I would marry a woman who was bisexual if the love was there... why not?

Mind you I am not speaking from experience and some people here are or say they are. But a good deal of couples who are both straight have relationships go on the fritz too, so I'd take my own chances.

Just my 2 cents worth.
 Sactowndude
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/17/2005 12:13:44 PM
@UlaLume,
I was just posting my opinion,I'm sorry if I offended you or whomever it's not what I intended.
If someone is bi that's cool with me,I just don't understand it and don't want to marry one.
 stolen_hearts
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/17/2005 2:39:17 PM
IGNORANT TWATS!

Let me tell you something...

Well as you may already know bisexuality has become a "trend". So you get these pathetic wannabes running around screaming "look at me im bi" and ****ing everything in site. And this is where people get the idea that all bisexuals are whores, sluts, cheaters etc. buts its not true! I mean I know there are gonna be bi's that sleep around but straight and gay people do to. It all comes down to what kind of person you are not your sexuality.

So to the people who said they would never marry a bi you are completely ignorant! If your going to marry someone then its supposed to be because you love them and their sexuality shouldnt matter at all.
 Sactowndude
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/17/2005 3:03:11 PM
"If your going to marry someone then its supposed to be because you love them and their sexuality shouldnt matter at all."

Huh?If I marry a person I WANT to know their sexual preferences before I marry them,I don't want the person to say 5 years down the road:"I'm not happy being straight,I want to experiment".Marriage is a commitment to one person and if you are confused about your sexuality or monogomous relationships then stay single.
Again I'm not bashing bi or gay people but don't tell straight people that we are ignorant twats...tolerance is a two way street.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/17/2005 3:07:30 PM
stolen Sorry, but I gotta agree with sac. Your sexuality is a very important part of who you are and in a romantic relationship that is EVEN MORE important, obviously. I wouldn't marry anyone that I couldn't trust to be monogamous. Doesn't mean that bi people would be more prone to cheating, but I personally would not be comfortable being involved with them sexually.
 Mr. Peanut Butter Cup
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/17/2005 4:51:15 PM
Haha....that's the first thing I listed in my profile under "What I'm NOT looking for".
 joaquin17
Msg: 59
Posted: 6/17/2005 6:11:25 PM
Bi-people: please, do not get angry, OK? There are some people out there trying to understand you..

Society began to talk about bisexuality far after they began with homosexuality. For straight people, to understand gay people and their point of views/issues required a lot of time and talking. Things did change over the time and there is a lot more tolerance and acceptance.

You can keep saying "you ignorant people, etc." but I do not think that that will improve the situation, perhaps you can try to be more constructive and explain your point of view..
 geelong_guy05
Msg: 60
Posted: 6/17/2005 6:35:08 PM
well, like it or not, what they do behind closed doors is their own business. just so long as the dont polute the minds of kids
 CountIbli
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/17/2005 7:40:55 PM
It's ignorant to say that bisexuals are confused about their sexuality. It's ignorant to say that bisexuals are into threesomes and other kinks. It's ignorant to assume that bisexuals are more likely to cheat.
 CountIbli
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/17/2005 7:44:10 PM

Not only that, it is immoral, not that im overly religious, but look at what God dome to Sodom and Gomorra. (spelling might be out there).

I suggest you reread that particular story. The Bible is odd about morality. Apparently it's an abomination to have adult consentual sex with someone of your own gender, but it's perfectly acceptable to offer your daughters up to an angry mob to be gang raped in order to save your own skin.
 Blastkist
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/17/2005 8:00:21 PM
A bisexual person who wishes to continue practicing this type of lifestyle is not monogamous. If you are the sort of person who can accept non-monogamous relationships, then have at it I say....

I have personally never been with anyone who was bisexual by nature...I think we all have curiosities around that but many of us are content not to act upon them. I for one do not have a desire to be with a woman, I don't even fantasize it, although for a short time I did and I think it had to do with my being hurt by the men I was with and it felt like a potential safe haven as I would not get emotionally invested in a female.

Now, women don't do it for me at all...it was just a phase in my development that was signaling something going on inside of me that I wanted to look at.

Now, I'm all about the man. Her is my true counterpart and I'm confident I can have an absolutely awesome sex life with him if we can be honest, healthy and communicative.

There is no reason to look elsewhere for satisfaction, some just want what a committed relationship entails (safety and security) but they aren't willing to make the sacrifices in order to have that.
 stubobb
Msg: 64
Posted: 6/17/2005 9:05:02 PM
Marriage and 'bi', two entirely different subjects.
It just gets messy from all those closet guys that try to marry some poor chick right away and screw her up when they gotta come clean.

It must be tough not being exposed to this stuff growing up. I never desired to try 'the same team', but there were lots of folks around who did. It was never some kind of dirty shocker, just another option. And it's REALLY gotta suck for the folks who had these things forced upon them. That'll mess up your head in a big way.

My first sexual experience was with a bi woman. When I asked her about it she just said "The last two people I liked were women, now I like you."
All I could say was "Cool!"
If we were a strong, healthy couple for a few years and wanted to tie the knot, I just don't see how her homosexual experiences would be a factor.
 Too Serious
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/17/2005 9:14:37 PM
No, I wouldn't marry a bisexual woman, and I wouldn't marry a bisexual man either.
 UlaLume
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/17/2005 9:27:30 PM
You can keep saying "you ignorant people, etc." but I do not think that that will improve the situation, perhaps you can try to be more constructive and explain your point of view..

Have you even been reading? Many (myself included) have been pointing out repeatedly that Bi's function in their **relationships** JUST THE WAY STRAIGHTS DO... but there's an element that just likes to pretend we're all sex-crazed loonies who f*ck everything that moves without regard for anyone else and we can't be faithful simply because we find both genders attractive and they LOVE to express this.. repeatedly.

We're being constructive and STILL getting the "you're just confused" bullsh*t.

It truly amazes me how unwilling people are to actually read what gets written. Boggles the mind, it does.
 moonwalker01
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/17/2005 10:00:58 PM
geez, this is sick,,,, how the hell can a guy crack a fat from looking at another guy's butt.

you need a good woman to straighten you out
 joaquin17
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/18/2005 8:17:38 AM
UlaLume: what is more likely.. that a bi person understand a straight person or viceversa?

The answer is that a bi person would understand better.. so, you should try to be more patient because you are in a superior position of understanding.. Somebody has to be the adult here, and that is called "maturity".

What you mentioned it's TRUE: some people keep saying that you are this and that, and some of you folks are trying to explain things ..That's the reason by which some of us began to THINK..

Nevertheless, some bi-persons who already posted an add KEEP saying the word "ignorant" repeatibly.. Hey, I do not think I need to hear that thousend times... Besides, to agressibly say "you are an ignorant" it is not a valid argument in a discussion...
 biziedizie
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/18/2005 8:30:13 AM
Answer, NO! If she doesn't know her sexual preference then there's the door.
 corazondeleon
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/18/2005 9:19:07 AM
No way, I can't understand that. Gay is one thing but this is no preference like a dog in heat. How could you trust someone like that?
 UlaLume
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/18/2005 9:28:12 AM

Gay is one thing but this is no preference like a dog in heat.

I'm off this thread. Tired of insults and stupidity. Bisexuals aren't dogs in heat and it IS a preference.
 corazondeleon
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/18/2005 9:55:01 AM
I don't care because I'm gone too and it isn't a preference it's just someone that has so little self control they will have sex with whoever.
 taurus516
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2005 10:36:59 AM
My situation may be a bit unique,I don't know but I am marrying a bisexual woman.Being monogamous is not an issue,we have angreement with each other, sexual orientation has nothing to do with the person she is.
 joaquin17
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/18/2005 10:40:09 AM
I am not surprised that some people want to let the thread.. sorry about that.. I created this thread hoping that adult discussions without preconcepts will take place..

I do not know how long will be open this thread, and I getting tired myself of mistreatments from both sides, but after carefully reading and thinking, I see that a lot of pre-concepts exist against bi-people..

Bisexuals clearly explained that they can be monogamous, and they can be as any other person regarding relationships.. That sounds logical to me..

Then, I'd not say that they are more promiscuous than straight or gay people..

...how many straight people out there have a friendship (or family member) with a bi-person and really know about their points of view? Rise your hands up please! I would say very few.
 CountIbli
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/18/2005 11:21:17 AM

Answer, NO! If she doesn't know her sexual preference then there's the door.

What if she knows her sexual preference is for both?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?