Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman that talk dirty during sex ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 c_deacon
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Woman that talk dirty during sex ?Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Talking so called "dirty" during sex is awesome for letting the other know that you are turned on, what you want, or want to give, and to add more to the moans and groans of love making.......

It just seems so right for that prim and proper "lady" to let it all out in the bedroom becoming the "tramp" she so wants to be there.........

Just my opinion.......
 CynthiaM
Msg: 27
Woman that talk dirty during sex ?
Posted: 9/25/2008 5:27:07 PM

for some damn reason this thread got me to thinking about 'Librarians'.......

OMG that's funny. I used to be a librarian!
 NuttyIrishman
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 5:37:36 PM
I like noise during sex, but I'm not especially fond of talking dirty, and like LL it's far too distracting when I try to do it myself. I'll happily moan, and I'll throw in a chorus of "ogodogodogod" and the like, but please don't ask me for color commentary. I've had a woman or two insist on talking dirty to her, and it kills things for me.
 ab_qt
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/26/2008 5:41:09 PM
Seems to me that talking dirty while f.cking goes hand in hand!
 Aerynn
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/27/2008 5:56:48 AM
Oh man, you had me thinking.

"Oh... BUGGER ME! That is wonderful! ... AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
"Why, you told me to bugger you!"
 DWshyguy
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/28/2008 4:27:11 PM
well I think it is such a turn on, a woman that can open up. The hotter the better for me. I think it acctually makes amn strive to reach that higher level of satisfaction if the woman returns some of the talk. Nice to see your men must have a lot of fun
 DWshyguy
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/28/2008 4:31:47 PM
Just want to thank all the woman that replyed, Wish I could say my better half would try it. Hell she wont even wear any sexy silk or lace or anything.
Oh well at least some guys are haivng fun lol, lol
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/28/2008 5:05:13 PM
What a funny thread I personally think there should be a rule that anything we ladies say or do during sex can and will not be used against us in a court of law...
... for most of us ladies go from to in about 2.5 seconds
 RacerMatt
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/28/2008 5:07:22 PM

for most of us ladies go from to in about 2.5 seconds

It takes that long? What are you waiting for?
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/28/2008 5:12:49 PM
Ahem...well, we do need a few seconds to take the apron off!!
 RacerMatt
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/28/2008 5:14:44 PM

Ahem...well, we do need a few seconds to take the apron off!!

carelesswhisper00
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:36:23 AM
Being verbal is yet another good way of communicating with the said partner. It can open both of you sexually. Saying things beyond a murmer is a real turn on and when you hit the right spot she may even joyously start speaking another language all together.
 danz_chef10
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/29/2008 1:16:49 PM
If Lori had some "coffee", it would be .00001 seconds.
 junkyard dawg
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 4:56:13 PM
You mean its unusual, rinses out mouth.It would be like dinner without the entree really.
 zoosking
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/2/2008 10:23:22 PM
Gee so you only have ONE????????????????????? Poor thing if it was that good u should be havin them every fifteen seconds!
 Dr.Manhattan
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/2/2008 10:57:08 PM
There is nothing more that some men enjoy other than a verbal barrage of some good raunchy insults while on the job..... imagine the surprise and look on my face when my little jekyll and hide lover came out of the closet with some foul mouthed language , I think for me at the time just the thought of her being turned on being herself turned me on even more to the point that she could shed her inhibitions and be the naughty little minx I knew she could be....lol , I think it goes to say a lot pardon the pun that two people can share in the heat of the moment and be a part in such closeness knowing they won't be judged. Of course this isn't for every one...but what ever floats your boat. bring on the dirty talk you nasty little bish!!!!....
 Closing Shop
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/2/2008 11:28:07 PM
I talk like a dirty whore and believe sex should be as degrading as possible. That's what happens when you grow up in a loving household- you turn into an adult with a surplus of self-esteem and have to seek out other ways to get it properly trampled. There was no after school special to teach me that so I had to learn on my own how to say, "Sweetie, if you really care about me, then **** my ***** and smack my ****** then ***** your ****** all over my **** and call me a *******, you little ***********"
 64 Classic
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2008 12:11:02 AM
During the time I was married my husband and I never talked during sex. I've been in two relationships since my divorce. Both of those men expected me to "talk dirty" during sex. Had I been able to trust either of them it might have happened, but finding out that both of them told other people what went on between us put an end to that idea. The thoughts are there, but the words just don't come out of my mouth.
 Durken
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/3/2008 1:32:37 AM
Dirty talk makes for more explosive sex and orgasm. She's my dirty bytch so I enjoy her shyt while fuking the hell out of her or her to me.....I often stay long and hard for her multiples while I overload her **** with cum
 Dr.Manhattan
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/3/2008 1:16:52 PM
There was no after school special to teach me that so I had to learn on my own how to say, "Sweetie, if you really care about me, then **** my ***** and smack my ****** then ***** your ****** all over my **** and call me a *******, you little ***********"

they are just words and noise unless you put a little feeling and emotion in to it....
 Laugh Now, Cry Later
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2008 3:31:02 PM
A little feeling in the right places is usually what brings on the dirty talk.
 Danzfriendchefhero
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/5/2008 4:44:50 AM
Overall, I like kinky suggestive talk. A conversation, a metaphor, you name it.

During sex, I love to hear a woman lose control and be vocal, especially when they're nasty.

I love to call women names, and they to call me names during intercourse.
 the_write_stuff
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/5/2008 8:55:35 AM
A dirty talking woman during sex is a total turn on to me. Unfortunately I have found far too many of them are too inhibited to really let loose with some nasty verbage.
 ImAHotMess
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/5/2008 9:12:29 AM
I have no problem saying what I want, how I want it and how it feels. I am far from quiet. I feel sorry for the next man I am with...he may have a run for his money...:) I can be a real pig if I am happy. I would like to meet a man who agrees with this. So far, no one has liked it. All 4 of my relationships have REALLY lacked in the sex area. Very difficult for a girl who wants it all the time. Big sigh. lol
 celebrtlife
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/5/2008 9:30:56 AM
A male friend of mine told me years ago. A man wants a lady in public and a tramp in the bedroom. And I say. I want a gentleman in public and a tramp in the bedroom as well. There is a time and place for everything.

If sex is boring then I tend to feel like
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman that talk dirty during sex ?