Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How do you kill your emotions?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GypsyWoman123
Msg: 126
(Dreams)How do you kill your emotions?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I think the dreams reflect what our consciousness does not deal with while we're awake. Usually unresolved stuff. I have often heard it said that what is too painful for us to deal with while awake, can come out in our dreams....

I had troubling dreams for many years after the loss of my first spouse. After many years of very disturbing dreams, I realized that I needed to confront the issues that were there in the dreams, and somehow find a way to address them. Me and my late spouse actually ended up making peace in the dreams and became friends again. This brought me much peace. And the dreams have almost totally gone away now.
 GypsyWoman123
Msg: 127
How do you kill your emotions?
Posted: 7/28/2009 11:44:44 PM
to whoever said "Kill YOurself" on their post, I don't think that is a good thing to say on a broken hearts thread, because some people may be feeling suicidal....
 cactushugger
Msg: 128
Posted: 7/29/2009 12:11:04 AM
I've often I could pull that off and be more stoic like Spock. I'm afraid the more sincere we are, the more we're exposed to this kind of pain. Try to take solace in knowing that in having such feelings after being hurt shows the good in us is resilient. The weak grow cold, unfeeling, and relationships become merely physical for them.. Sure they get hurt less, but they miss out out on what those of still knowing there's more than that will find.
 Mufasa27
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 4:15:42 PM
Embrace them for emotions make us human
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How do you kill your emotions?