Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ever notice that women w/o kids are much 'tighter'..down there??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Baby~Hazel
Msg: 76
Ever notice that women w/o kids are much 'tighter'..down there??Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
ok so i guess i need to explain to you.. women with children have had to use that area of their body to have these children. they dont just appear. u push a watermelon out your a** n see if its as tight as before lol
 JustMary65
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Ever notice that women w/o kids are much 'tighter'..down there??
Posted: 9/30/2008 4:54:53 PM

mary....is that what makes you magical

Nah-in my spare time I cast spells on innocent men so they will have jumbo c*cks to fill those vaginas that are the size of grand canyons....LOL ( yes, I'm being sarcastic)
 no_1_bby
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 5:25:37 PM

did i EVER say i would never bang a fat chick..or one with 3 kids??

While you didn't come out and say it in as many words, the fact that you DIDN'T say it speaks volumes too. What you alluded to was that by being a fat chick or having kids (regardless of number, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here) meant that she/they automatically had a less then tight vagina, which meant that she is/they are less then desireable... it can then be understood that since we all want *perfection (whatever that means to you) * having a loose vagina is not *perfection*, therefore you don't want one, which in turn points back to the fat chicks and those with kids.

So.. ??? What IS your preference then???

BTW.. I stopped chasing after bad boys about.. oh.. 20 yrs ago.
 RacerMatt
Msg: 79
Posted: 9/30/2008 5:34:18 PM
For some of us, everything is tight. Nuff said.
 womanwants
Msg: 80
Posted: 9/30/2008 6:30:52 PM
It depends if the woman has had her children naturally or by caesarian section. Some of us are still tight.
 toomuch13
Msg: 81
Posted: 9/30/2008 6:35:30 PM
I'm fat, tight, childless, and white. I know this, because past lovers have commented on this. They acted as if this was important information for me.
 mpaulag
Msg: 82
Posted: 9/30/2008 7:08:05 PM
I had a guy comment that I was tight. I just laughed! Yeah whatever, probably a line. I have weighed over 300 pounds at one time and have delivered 4 babies the smallest was 9lb 8 oz and the biggest was 9 lbs 14 oz. I thought "No way was I in the slightest bit tight!" Well I had a realtionship with a guy that was previously a swinger and we were very open, he comments one day while having sex on how tight I was so after I asked if there was a difference. He said yes but not too extreme, he was rather thick so not sure if they all just fit him well loose or tight! He ended with saying yes I was tight. Still think it is a line! I dont get hung up on it, I rocked his world (his opinion not mine) everytime we were together so I wasnt worried. Still not. He either likes me or he doesnt!
 amberzamber
Msg: 83
Posted: 9/30/2008 9:21:34 PM
Yeah, women can do kegel excercises to be tighter, unfortunately a man's XXXX's never getting any bigger....glad we could clear that up on the world wide web!

"Today in rocket science, this just in!....."

dare2loveagain
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 9:46:20 PM
I have had 4 children full term ...two vaginal ...two Emergency Cessarian Sections...I personally do not belive it has anything to do with how many children or how they were birthed...it does however have to do with the woman on a very individual basis...if she never excersizes those muscles and/or never learned how...she is more likely to be loose even at a ripe young age of 20, no kids and slender bod...thats not to say that the overweight woman , with or without having given birth or post birth woman are necessarily any different...just like men...there are many differnce and there really arent many factors aside from excersizing those paticular muscles. just my 2 cents on the matter...I have never had any complaints
 Lucette325
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 12:35:53 AM
quoting amberzamber

Yeah, women can do kegel excercises to be tighter, unfortunately a man's XXXX's never getting any bigger....glad we could clear that up on the world wide web!

"Today in rocket science, this just in!....."

Well said!
 kodie74
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/1/2008 12:53:51 AM
Feel like a fool even responding to the dumb ass who posted such young, boyish comment, however because reading his comment made me feel unappealing, washed up, and less of a woman, solely because I gave birth to a son, ...my son and his father's son, I have to comment on this statement. It was a shock to me, when I found out I was pregnant, that one of my emotions were that, " Oh my god, this is going to change how men, most importantly my partner, the father of my son, ..look at me as a woman. After I give birth I am going to be put in that " sloppy, loose, second best "catagory. Whether or not all men think this way, some men think this way, or very few men think this way, I have to say that at 34, I can recall hearing these kind of statements from as far back as I can remember. So, my point is only that when I read the statement, thank god for those men who put the time and energy out there to step up and show that there is some respect out there for women. Rather than try to tell this man how he has no clue, I would rather try to give him some well needed information... if you don't like it, don't do it. There's plenty out there and there's one for you that fits just right. Please don't try to justify your inadequacy by blaming the size, shape, form or....most importantly...the birth process that women are so gladly willing to endure, as your lack of fulfilment. I'm not assuming your stuff isn't enough, however, the father of my son complained for a long time after we had our son that I was too tight because it was like starting all over. It went from him saying "hmnn, I love how you can take it" to..."just wait..I'll go slow...is this good?", etc. etc. For those experienced and optomistic sexual people, you will know what I mean when I say...to the one who posted such a juvenile, ignorant and boyish comment, we feel for you...Don't stress too much over you lack of fulfillment. The fun is coming!!! Unless of course you are trying to blame women for feeling less of a man because your****is non existant when you try to penetrate. And just for the record, to the one who posted the statement, if it is a teeny weeny, don't stress cuz most women, and I stress the "most" in this sentence, aren't going to sabatage, and crucify you the way you just did to the women who aren't thin, and women that have had children. If you're a real man, and you give a shit about satisfying a women, you will experience what the real men out there know all about...and you will then know how it truly feels like to be a man. It has nothing to do with size or shape or form. If a man can please a women and love it, then he is on the upper part of what a man is, and should take complete pride in it! I hope one day women won't have to be worried about being too fat, too loose, too ugly, too slutty, too smelly{i've heard over and over again about this fish smell that as a women, I have never been able to understand where that came from},...the insults could go on...hopefully women will be able to feel free and happy to have sex with men without any kind of demoralizing reprocustions. Wouldn't it be a simpler, and far more enjoyable way of life if it was ok for women to say, ya we love sex just as much as you guys do. Until the dumb ass, hurtful comments stop circulating, I guess the majority of men and women will have to continue being "cautious" about sexuality. People like this one, shoulde stop talking about what doesn't satisfy them, and start asking questions about how to be satisfied sexually!
 DirtyOldManInTraining
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:23:06 AM
I hate to say it.............or do I?

But this entire thread is ludicrous!

"always" and "never" statements are never always absolutes!

The only absolute, is that everything and everyone is different.

And I fail to see the correlation between being overweight and being loose!

Maybe, in your experience, you just weren't enough of a man to make it to the virgina?
::shrugs::

Maybe there are other factors involved with your past experiences that made them the way that they were? Maybe they didn't bother to fill you in on all of the details?

DC10: So, you're a black crowe huh??
 gourmetchef09
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/1/2008 4:15:29 AM
pluulleasseeee..sweetheart..(no 1 bby)..you are reading WAYYYY too much into my words..i never said automatically..and i never said they were less than desirable..and i never said perfection.one way or the other....geezus!!! I was only stating my observations...with the women i've slept with over the past 35 years..is it a small control group?..yes..in the neighborhood of 60-70. Were they all shapes and sizes?/ yes...did some have kids..(naturally)?/ yes...etc...etc..
I took all that information, studied it..and made a hypothesis, based on MY findings and backed by medical research, being overweight and/or having kids CAN have an adverse effect on the muscle tone within the vagina. Can kegel exercises help tremendously?/yes..Can a dr. stitch a few after the baby is born?/ yes..
as someone alluded to..we cannot get any bigger..yet women can get 'bigger' or smaller' with simple exercises or a dr.'s needle an thread..so......with that being said..
My preference (fyi) is neither too tight..nor too loose..but just right...for me!!!
This is my last thread on the subject..i'm all done..whew!!!
 Just_Another_Gurl
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 4:20:32 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is soooo funny! GC! You made my day! I am a big girl with two kids and while l have no illusions that l am in the same "shape" l was in at 20, l have never had an issue with being "loose". I have a great many male friends who have told me that they quite agree that size and amount of kids have no bearing on "looseness". I know a women who has had eight kids (no word of a lie!) and likes to partake in a number of partners, a few of them being my friends and they have said she was so tight they couldn't believe she had one kid never mind the brood she had. I have also known of fat women in the same condition (according to my friends not personal experience lol). On the otherhand l have known of a girl who was 15, blonde, skinny, and gorgeous......and according to many voices, was loose as it got!

You give me the places you did your "research" and the doctors you have discussed this matter with and l can give you just as many who will dispute your "evidence". It's kind of like saying "well l read the book so l know it all now".

As for the black men being well endowed myth.....Well l have yet to meet a black man who can lay claim to it......However l have been around a few men of other ethnicities lebanese, white, and even asian (another myth put to rest) who would put many a man to shame!!!! Do l assume that it means that all black men are small? No, the myth is out there for a reason l am sure......l just have not had the opportunity to experience it. But again, that is why generalizations can be so damaging. Just because you have had the misfortune of being with a few women who have fallen under your theory doesn't mean we all are in that category. Your post is demeaning in my opinion and that is why you are experiencing such a backlash from it.........but again that is just my opinion
 no_1_bby
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 5:51:25 AM

pluulleasseeee..sweetheart..(no 1 bby)..you are reading WAYYYY too much into my words..i never said automatically..and i never said they were less than desirable..and i never said perfection.one way or the other....geezus!!!

But you DO understand that this is how you have made some of us feel..?? You never said either way... other then a generalized blanket statement saying that fat chicks women and women with kids are not as tight as skinny child-less women.

We are judged enough on a million other things.. we don't need this to be added to the list.

People.. stop listening to the BS crap like this... stop repeating it.. stop perpetuating the myths and stereotypes and simply look at people for who they are. PEOPLE. Human beings. Walking works of art regardless of height, weight, skin color, hair color, eye color, age, etc.
 jus dave
Msg: 91
Posted: 10/1/2008 6:28:02 AM
this al bundy (married with children sit-com) look alike claims (although later he will scream he never said it) to have had sex with 60-70 women...jesus does anyone else find this scary?

and i notice he thumps on women in his retorts but i get away with (after being called "stupid") calling him a "shiit-fer-brains" without a comment.

betcha this man of men gets LOTS of dates off pof now.

60-70 women...hahahahaha *falls off chair*

dave
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 92
Posted: 10/1/2008 6:38:16 AM
As a man, I'm embarrassed to have read this thread. I don't know anything from personal experience about big women, but the rest of the crap OP said varies in truth from one woman to another. I have friends that claim big women are tighter, and that's why they like them. I'd say that's no more likely to be true than the reverse. Not all women who've had children are loose. Asian women are not all the same "down there." Skinny women do not have the market cornered on tightness. The average penis should be plenty thick enough to enjoy vaginal intercourse.

As an aside, looseness is less of an issue when a woman tries to squeeze a man's penis with her vagina during intercourse. What feels like a bowl of warm water can be transformed dramatically with a little effort during the act. Don't just accept us in, work us. Sorry if that comes off as insulting, it's not meant to be at all.
 danz_chef10
Msg: 93
Posted: 10/1/2008 6:38:49 AM
Yeah, Squirt....go with that.
 quitapete
Msg: 94
Posted: 10/1/2008 7:35:41 AM
OMG you guys this is hilarious! It has truly made my day. Loose nanas and how they got that way? R U serious? Anyways, I now have this visual of walking down the street with my kids and guys looking at me and going nope, nope there's a loose one there ! Or a guy asking me if I have kids, then asking how many, and much they weigh. As if it matters... Thats so ridiculus.

Most of the ladies are right honey. It's mostly genetic. Some of us are able to bounce back while some loose elasticity. It's ok either way. Kegels and a workout regime with cardio do help though.

Racermatt, thank you. You are right. For some men everything is tight.

To the author of this thread (1) thanks I enjoyed reading the responses and (2) crude, very crude.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 95
Posted: 10/1/2008 7:52:35 AM
People talk about kegels, and they do work, but walking for exercise works wonders, too. A few miles a day, or even just a few times a week, can make a huge difference. The more you do, the faster and better the results.
 JustMary65
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 8:07:42 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^ RR will you walk with me cuz I wanna get lighter and tighter
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 97
Posted: 10/1/2008 8:16:11 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^ RR will you walk with me cuz I wanna get lighter and tighter

Of course, it works for men, too. Kegel exercises and walking can aid men in maintaining an erection and controlling premature ejaculation.
 mpaulag
Msg: 98
Posted: 10/1/2008 10:22:22 AM
Ok if men can do Kegels then maybe I dont know what they are....lol
Or am I unaware of muscle control men have in that area?
 RacerMatt
Msg: 99
Posted: 10/1/2008 10:29:20 AM

I have no control whatsoever over the muscles in that area. It's like they have a mind of their own.
 whytwater
Msg: 100
Posted: 10/1/2008 10:44:37 AM

Ok if men can do Kegels then maybe I dont know what they are....lol

LOL. Properly trained, men can make their d-icks jerk (even inside you) and their pecs jump, one at a time! At least, that's what the Chippendale guys can do, according to my sources.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ever notice that women w/o kids are much 'tighter'..down there??