Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > friends like to grab at her breasts and butt      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 26
view profile
History
need help pleasePage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Dude!they are girls!hell they go to the bathroom together!your frettin over nuthin!Now they are doin it cause they know it drives you nuts!They are playin you!
I agree!
This apparentlyseems to be some faze that many young girls seem to be going through these days.. Not sure whats up with that.. but I assume (unless she's leaning towards the other side) that she and her friends will out grow "the grab" eventually.

In the meantime, try yur best to let it go.
 DesiEnigma
Msg: 27
need help please
Posted: 10/7/2008 11:33:04 AM
K - here is how it is...she thinks this is cool. Its the new trend right now and all the girls seem to be experimenting...
I don't think its right...and i dont think its wrong. Its just is...and its a phase she's going through. She's young and she'll get out of it...maybe in a few years though. One day this will probably all seem very unnatural for her, but whatever...that's what happens when ur a young, vibrant, colorful person that needs to find themselves.

Really, this is not a big deal, but if you really think it is...and its important enough to you to dwell on, then u need to figure out if you can handle it or not. You can't tell her what to do. She is her own person...so if you dont like it, you should leave....but make sure you don't regret it after. She may not be so willing to listen to you later....

Good luck with your situation, relationships can be difficult :|
 belle.la.donna
Msg: 28
view profile
History
need help please
Posted: 10/7/2008 3:08:13 PM
She needs new friends. If her friends won't respect her wishes, she should quit seeing them. I wonder why she is such a doormat?
 Racygirl
Msg: 29
need help please
Posted: 10/7/2008 10:44:44 PM
If that was my daughter (I have a 16 year old) and she was seeing a 22 year old, he would be in fear for his life. And I wouldnt care if you had known her 13 years, that would make it worse in my eyes.

Its child abuse, check out the United Nations definition of a child
 Lyliet
Msg: 30
view profile
History
need help please
Posted: 10/8/2008 4:20:11 AM
Yes
Grow up about it.....and the let her grow up from it too.
 Ab_Aeterno
Msg: 31
view profile
History
need help please
Posted: 10/9/2008 10:45:28 AM

If that was my daughter (I have a 16 year old) and she was seeing a 22 year old, he would be in fear for his life. And I wouldnt care if you had known her 13 years, that would make it worse in my eyes.

her family knows me and knows that we are dating. and so far they are supportive and dont mind.

o and the definition of child causes lots of problems lol. in nebraska witht he safe haven law they just said child so now people can abandon kids there from infant to 18 years old with no repercussions. (it was meant for infants and toddlers)
 girlwillbegirl
Msg: 32
need help please
Posted: 10/9/2008 10:58:07 AM
At 18 I was busy playing doctor.
 Passionate Gent
Msg: 33
need help please
Posted: 10/9/2008 11:06:00 AM

Are you trying to be funny?

This young man is governed by the laws of his own Country.

Hopefully the United Nations has not dispatched a police force to
have him arrested. (Just a matter of time)
 pirateheaven
Msg: 34
view profile
History
friends like to grab at her breasts and butt
Posted: 10/9/2008 11:07:17 AM
Generally men stop dating high school girls when they graduate high school. This may be one of the reasons they do so.
 scottoliver
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2008 11:10:16 AM
Op Sounds to me you have a High School girl your dating there. Her and her friends seem to be a bit imuture to me. Unless there is some really reason to continue seeing her I believe I'd throw her back in the pond and cast your line in the pond for an adult woman...
 wondering1980
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/9/2008 2:56:29 PM
you expect her to be serious in a relationship???
shes 18 and has a lot to learn about herself yet ....and dude your too old to be dating little girls...gesss do you enjoy dating the little girls who are still young and wild??? how about trying to date someone your own age instead of someone your younger sisters age
 Ab_Aeterno
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2008 5:41:43 PM
actually she is in college not high school.

and to me 5 years doesnt seem like a big deal but grandparents are 17 years apart lol so maybe thats why.
 Joe Sortino
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/9/2008 5:52:24 PM
Well I think any guy would obviously feel that way. (If not you have a problem)

If someone says, well your just insecure/Jealous... **** them.

Theres a fine line between being a friend, and grabbing their stuff thinking it's fun. If what your saying is true, if she tells them to stop and they don't, you might have to mention to them she said STOP... just in case their lame asses didn't hear her.
 Racygirl
Msg: 39
need help please
Posted: 10/9/2008 6:04:24 PM

Are you trying to be funny?

This young man is governed by the laws of his own Country.

Hopefully the United Nations has not dispatched a police force to
have him arrested. (Just a matter of time)

Actually your country has signed the United Nations Declaration of children so even under your own country's laws it should still be taken into account.
 LaMediaNaranja
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/9/2008 6:29:55 PM
OP: This must be the new "in" behavior with teenagers. I surely don't recall ANY of my gfs grabbing my butt/breasts growing up or now!!!
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 41
need help please
Posted: 10/9/2008 6:56:14 PM

OMG I feel old just reading this - I am definitley too old for this post!!!

Zee

I feel dirty. I blame that Katy Perry for all this.
 panormus
Msg: 42
need help please
Posted: 10/10/2008 2:22:12 AM
Right! I agreed , what the point?
You like her? then accept her! you don't like ! then move on, and try to find someone you like that make you feel comfortable. easy no stress!
 dutchpirate
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2008 3:08:37 AM
hahaha she just turned 18.... and you think you can 'change' her to do what makes you comfortable? Wait until she grows up. They're girls... they're going to do really stupid things... at those are the things you know about... imagine what things they're hiding. Well, actually don't. Anyway, date a minor, you're just asking for drama and trouble so take it very casually.
 wondering1980
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/10/2008 5:29:30 AM
at 18 shes still a child at heart so don't expect much maturity from her...she probably doesn't even know how to be mature about life yet
 D48763
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/10/2008 6:39:07 AM
She not only disrespects herself,,,YOU as well,,,let her get on what she calls her friends,and her life style,,,there is a vast difference in you and her playfuly doing so in private,,,yet to be a "buffet for attention" is just not healthy,its downright dangerious in her allowing herself to be disrespected like that,,,,Have a GREAT DAY Dave:)
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2008 11:04:35 PM
^^^ You don't have any children so, I'm not sure I'd take much credence in your opinion. OP: Trust me, it's a phase she is going through. Soon enough her friends will get bored with "the grab" and your g/f will not tolerate "the grab." I had a roomful of teenagers at my home at any given time.. I've seen most of what you're talking about ( I did council them about it's inappropriatness, to which I'm guessing they all laughed at me about later :0) They are all nice, respectable, well adjusted Univ. Grads now.. all enjoying longterm hetro relationships. Odds are Its.Just.A.Phase!
 ~Angel-Eyes~
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/11/2008 12:41:00 AM
I'm 22, but i've seen this a lot lately. Boob/ass grabbing with teen girls. I find it rather disturbing, my friends and I never did this. I don't think you can make her stop, you can leave her for someone more mature though, if that's what you're looking for. If it was guys, i'd see your point, girls...well I don't think it should bother you, maybe annoy you but c'mon, they're just having immature fun.
 Mr VeryGrumpy
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/12/2008 7:04:42 AM
In the UK the age of consent is 16 and we laugh a lot at the USA where they think that women who have been capable of breeding for 4 years are still children.

Try asking some UK-based teenagers what they think about it. ROFLMAO.

This is nothing new. It was the same in the 60s.
 Javan2
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/12/2008 9:52:47 AM
Boy, when I started to read this it really had me going. There is a difference to me between girl or guy feeling your girlfriend. Your girlfriend should be able to handle a woman feeling on her. She must not be that offended by it. A guy doing it especially in front of you, must be ok getting a chair pounded into his head by you. If you don't like it, tell the women; " The only thing keeping me from beating you in the head with a chair from touching my girl's breast is that you're a female. " " I would appreciate it, if you'd keep your hands to yourself."
 nicenslo4u
Msg: 50
need help please
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:28:07 AM
Stop dating children!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > friends like to grab at her breasts and butt