Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do men want to finger your behind?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kayliecat
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Why do men want to finger your behind?Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
OMG...*whew* is it hot in here or what???
'
I got to rockman's second post - the description.... yeah..um, don't think I need to read any more...

Dude, where *do* you live and how expensive are those plane tickets?????

Re: other thread on ONS or masturbation. Ok, seriously. If it was The Rock Man and he was gonna do what he just said??? I'd take him over my toy ANY day of hte week...

Kaylie...blushing, wet, and ready.... and boo hoo all alone......
 The rock man
Msg: 27
Why do men want to finger your behind?
Posted: 10/11/2008 10:47:37 AM
Great sentiment. Problem is a lot of women can't have a conversation like that and be completely truthful as to what they like, what they are curious about, and what they'd like to try. Women want you to think well of them and some just may not be comfortable admitting to a kinkier or "dirty" side. They may like it (the act and then some), but not admit it.

I am not one to "just" have conversations with a woman about sex, just to have conversation. It is something that comes up at the right time.

I would much prefer for such things to come out at a time of passion. While I am down trying to save the "man in the boat" ("muffin") . I never just focus on just the clit. I like to venture all over. Then I will massage the taint with tongue or finger as it happens. With a quick lashing of the tongue I am able to see, feel, and hear whether there is a pleasurable reaction. As the process is repeated the quick becomes More timely.

A wet finger working as a tongue on the arse and the taint with my tongue working the rest, it's like the 4th of July with fireworks!

Rock Man, your turning me on with your naughty finger talk thats for sure

Refer back to #1.

1, because it will send her over the edge even further!

I'd take him over my toy ANY day of hte week...
Bring the toy with you! Also with me, it would be every day of the week!
 jj6364
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/11/2008 11:15:29 AM
I use to be an "thats an exit door only" type gal. But I must say a very patient man changed my ideas!!! If you haven't experienced it, its needs to be put on your to do list. Relax, find a patient experienced man, relax, did I say relax, and enjoy!!! But remember, the only way to enjoy is RELAX!!! Guaranteed no other act will send you as far over the edge than this lol!!
 blonde chickie
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/11/2008 11:38:10 AM
You got that right, it does take me further over the edge, when he fingers me. Like when they finger my ass, and I suck there**** mmmmmmmm, that feels so hot. They place a finger in both my **** and ass, makes me more horny, I suck them harder !!!!!!
 avendesora1985
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/11/2008 12:45:38 PM
my question is this... I am able to relax for a minute; if it's anything more than a finger i have to play with myself to be able to relax. but after i get off, i can't relax and it feels like an intrusion. I wind up feeling bad because I have invited him to start, but now I can't finish him off. and he's sure not putting it back in my *hoo-haa* after having been in my butt. How do I make it so I can be more relaxed so I can let him go at it?

I am not good at getting to the forums, so could you send replies to my inbox?
 JustMary65
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2008 12:47:45 PM
That's easy....they all secretly want to become proctologists and are simply practicing their digital rectal exams on unsuspecting patients...
 MrMarkR
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/11/2008 12:52:11 PM
Rocket Man knows exactly what everyone wants. I bet he has a stinky finger....
 64 Classic
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2008 12:58:46 PM
Too bad you aren't on the East Coast.
 ~curlygirl~
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/11/2008 3:05:50 PM
probably because the poor dears forget that women don't have a prostate to stimulate. while a$$ fingering hits their g-spot, it doesn't hit ours. i far prefer a guy who puts his fingers to good use elsewhere on my body.
 girlwillbegirl
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/11/2008 3:12:38 PM
Because their other nine fingers are busy in another orifice.
 chrissy1969
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/11/2008 3:14:49 PM
i personally think its disgusting,it doesn't turn me on at all,but each to there own,i agree you shouldn't just go poking around up there unless you know the woman likes a finger up her arse.
 Ashdale48
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/11/2008 3:20:32 PM
cos we love it...some girls don't get it...thats ok..but if you do.....
 c_deacon
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2008 3:34:58 PM
Trust me on this one........If they like it, they will let you know that they do, and ask you if you like to do it......

Most that do like it, also like to do it to you as well. What is important is being patient, relaxed, and wanting to try.......if not, all you end up with is frustration, and pain.

It is always good to keep as much lubrication around as is needed to get where she wants you to go, and half the fun is having her put it on you, both fingers and c*ck, she then knows how much is there, and can relax even more.

Each couple will have their yes and no areas when it comes to sex, and that is all a part of finding out your compatibility........

Just my opinion.........
 The rock man
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/11/2008 6:55:55 PM

You got that right, it does take me further over the edge, when he fingers me. Like when they finger my ass, and I suck there**** mmmmmmmm, that feels so hot. They place a finger in both my **** and ass, makes me more horny, I suck them harder !!!!!!

That's what I'm talking about!
I'm 6'2 and with a woman 5'5 or shorter makes it even better! It is easier to reach down and drive my fingers in deeper! Maybe work each one with a different hand, to get that pressure rub of one going in as one is coming out!

That works great while giving her oral too! Put her up on her knees so I can work the tongue along with the fingers! That's a little bit of with some of added in!
 chicksinger63
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/11/2008 6:57:08 PM
OMG.....to check for weapons of mass destruction.....toooo funny

This is a guy that knows how to please a woman....girls...right here!
 produceninja
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/11/2008 7:08:17 PM
Well I'm with Rocks number 5, you never know what kind of dangerous weapon a woman could have in her bum. For the good fo human kind its my doodie (sic) to check.
 blonde chickie
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/11/2008 8:13:32 PM
Oooh Rock Man ! That would drive my clit nuts and make me very wet !!! But I ****ing love it !!!!!!
 The rock man
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/12/2008 11:07:25 AM

Oooh Rock Man ! That would drive my clit nuts and make me very wet !!! But I ****ing love it !!!!!!

That's what matters! It makes me even harder! It is something that will keep me hard for hours. Even after "blowing" several times I am able to stay hard. So it can continue on for what seems like forever!
 blonde chickie
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/12/2008 11:45:37 AM
Yes, thats all that matters RM, and lasting for along time does too
 christinaFromBoca77
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/12/2008 12:38:07 PM
I understand it because I want to finger a guy's butt....I want to pop their cherry back there
 phishkev
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2008 1:00:54 PM
!!!! Well, I, Uhh,...
 IluvChris
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/12/2008 3:10:34 PM
Because it drives me wild
 NativeMetalGrl
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/12/2008 3:51:40 PM
cause men are gross.. hahah
jk
I really am mystified as to the "bum fixation" some dudes tend to have..
next time he slips a digit into your bunghole, insert a bit of something into his and see how he likes it.. hahah

'course the downside to that would be if he likes it and now you have to do it all the time.. so. maybe not..
until thenn
it's peanut butter jelly time!!
 TrinB
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/12/2008 5:14:59 PM
especially while sitting in the corner table at a restaurant...

naughty naughty
 TrinB
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/12/2008 5:29:48 PM
ok....whew!

i think i'm gonna log off my laptop now and go watch MSNBC..

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do men want to finger your behind?