Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pantylines and tight white pants or tight shorts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TrinB
Msg: 26
Pantylines and tight white pants or tight shortsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
no no no no no

panties just get in the way
 justphil50
Msg: 27
Pantylines and tight white pants or tight shorts
Posted: 10/16/2008 12:42:14 PM
Itoally agree,,,,i am the same ...looking and trying to work out what she is wearing under that skirt or tight trousers...masive thrill
 candid_1
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2008 10:03:02 PM
I generally don't give a rats ass whether I have pantylines, not that I would be so tacky as to wear tight white pants. My comfort level, at least my ass and crotch, is more important than whether you see lines. I will compromise the comfort of my feet for vanity, but I refuse to spend time picking my underwear out of the crack of anything.

Commando is fine in a skirt, but in pants, the seams are worse than butt floss underwear. Commando allows for the body to breathe (yes, I know the joke about gills required) but I have special lingerie that I wear under my clingy outfits - you can't see anything, it breathes, and I don't do the hoochy coochy dance. Yes guys, there still are some women who wear lingerie - and not just a thong and think its lingerie... There is more to undergarments; corsets, stockings, stomachers, girdles, garters...

IMO there is nothing more trashy than seeing the whaleback thong bs (and that done to death ratty tat) - and just 'cuz you can fit your ass into a thong doesn't mean we want to see it! When I went back to school, I got so sick and tired of that skanky look, that for an assignment I did a power point presentation called "The Thong remains the Thame" (suggested by Led Zep) subtitled "I can see your underwear..." It was a hoot.

Camel toes are caused by clothing not fitting properly... Speaking of which: To the really large chick on this site with the pic posted of her thong (butt to camera).... do not use the straps of your thong to hold down your t-shirt - especially if posting a wall to wall ass shot.... if your t-shirt is rolling up - it doesn't fit either!
 janalta
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/16/2008 10:31:00 PM
Panty lines cutting the butt cheeks in half are probably one of the most disgusting fashion faux pas there is.
If you wear tight pants...wear a thong or G-string...period.
And...........make sure the top of it is lower than your pants !!!!!!
 Carrie127
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/16/2008 10:36:05 PM
Pantylines are just wrong......who wants to see a lines on your ass when a hot guy checking u out......
 BeerShark
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/20/2008 11:18:02 AM
I'm starting to get the feeling that there is a generation gap in the defination of a VPL. for clearification. It is NOT seeing the panty above the waste band of the slacks wedgie style (not sexy at all). It is that slight demarkation that can be seen that is created down the curve of a womans bottom by the cut of more traditional cuts of womens briefs. Plane white Hanes Her Way being my personal fav!
 deerdog1
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/20/2008 11:39:15 AM
I'm starting to get the feeling that there is a generation gap in the defination of a VPL.

no its just that as much as women want to tell men whats sexy ..they have not got a clue what we like and for the most part dont give a crap what we like ...and we let them get away with it ...the crap these women wear and when they ask us our opinion ...and we puss out and tell them how sexy we think they look ...when really we are thinking what a clown and i have to be seen with her looking like that and pretend I like it ..just to get my pecker wet...but the joke is on them while they are looking so smug in their high class clown suits we discreetly are checking out the trashy looking young chick with the white shorts and the pantylines ...thinking what would i give to be that dork going home with her tonight insted with miss fashion faux pas

what we should tell them when they ask what we think about thier fashion statment is ...hell no get your ass in there and put on something slutty ..we aint going to the damn country club we're going to go to the bar and paint the town and make some other puss without the balls to say what he likes ....envy me and the woman im taking to bed tonight

funny... Miss tee shirt and jeans lets grab a sixpack and go four wheeling ...when they move in with you suddenly becomes Miss dress up and impress the neighbors down at the country club ...when what we want is that little white tank top sitting in the middle by me ...you know the one we fell for ....they know they just dont care ...because they have the hook set ...and you on the line ...and they wonder why we have commitment isues ...go figure

panty lines work for guys because we really dont want to exert ourselves thinking and any hint of whats under your clothes ..just makes it easier for us to picture you naked
 LuvIs4Sissies
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/20/2008 3:42:13 PM
Dudes like pantylines, really? And all along I've been bending over in thongs!
 Hondahatch
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/20/2008 4:46:49 PM
Gstrings and Thongs are mega SEXY why mess with that??
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/20/2008 4:58:03 PM
Riddle me this Batman.

If woman "A" has VPL going on, why does it matter to any other woman??

I don't go around checking out what kind of underwear other men are wearing.

I don't care to know what they're wearing!

So, when I hear of women critiquing another woman's under garments, I can't help but think that they are either; lesbian, bi, or bi-curious.

Ladies............if you are strictly****y? What difference does it make what some other woman is wearing?
 Kindredspirit07
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/20/2008 5:16:31 PM
My undies are going to creep up my buttocks anyway, so why not just nip it in the bud and wear g-string. Sorry but I don't like the look of panty lines either.
 MY OH MY
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/20/2008 6:22:09 PM
Women, not all, but most women dig fashion and love to wear clothing they feel good in and that they think makes them look good. Undergarments that are too tight will make lines. We don't want or need extra bumps or bulges. Women look at each other to see what their outfits look like, not to check them out sexually. Why do you think we buy fashion magazines, watch fashion programs, and shop?

You guys don't like my short skirts and stockings, I am sorry, but I do.
 actualizing
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/20/2008 6:31:10 PM
Lesson learned gentlemen...thanks for that. I love wearing panties.
 Willsniffurundies
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2008 6:32:52 PM
I LOVE everything about panties.
However, sometimes you wind up dating a woman who wears NO panties.
uh. . .but that is not a problem as far as I am concerned. . .that is good too!
 mysweetalibi
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/18/2009 11:46:42 AM
I never wear white pants or shorts
 Paul282820
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/18/2009 2:05:58 PM
I love it when I see a woman's pantyline. Often, what's sexiest is not knowing something so you visualize (eg. the old chestnut about girls in red shoes). Therefore when you see what type of knickers a girl's got on, it gives you a slight insight into her.
 tallboy73
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:55:51 PM
It's a fetish, dude. Look it up on the net. I'm sure you'll find panty lines galore.
-z
 satx78218
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:20:38 PM
yawn, no big deal, one way or other.

worry more about the excess fat back there. :)
 whytwater
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:34:07 PM

Dudes like pantylines, really? And all along I've been bending over in thongs

It would be safe to say that only those who posted as much on this thread like visible lines. It would be a mistake, big one, to extrapolate that any specific percentage of the population agrees. Myself, well, if a woman is wearing something snug, I don't want to see any lines. There is just no way, to my mind, that the lines look good on ANY body.

Tight white pants, better yet jeans, are hot. On the right body.
So's a burlap bag with a belt, and neck/arm holes. On the right body.
I think it takes a certain arrogance for a man to suggest what type of clothes women should wear. Not even all the male designers get it right. Y'all are very good at choosing what makes you appear most attractive-sometimes even deceptively so. Go with your gut. But, please, no lines. I'd much rather think you were wearing nothing underneath.
 friendly_chatter
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:35:03 PM
Everyone knows you have to wear thongs or a g-string with tight white pants!
 Mr. Blblblbl
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:39:34 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but thongs create VPL (or do we have to call them VTL?) as well... they just happen to be above the cheeks instead of below them. VPL doesn't bother me in the least, I just enjoy the fact that asses are at the back so I can look without being told, "My eyes are up here!"
 MY OH MY
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/30/2009 4:16:19 PM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but thongs create VPL
Just as some women wear the wrong bra size, some women wear the wrong panty size. If you are wearing the right size and right style, such a flat lace, no line is visible. I know when I take off my underthings, if there are lines, whatever I am wearing was too tight. It shouldn't cut into your skin.
 TeresaP1020
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2009 4:25:54 PM
I am not a big fan of pantylines. And there's nothing more unattractive than a lady picking a wedgie out of her arse!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to say I agree with this statement, and it can be a little uncomfortable getting a wedgie, not to mention embarrassing. Therefore, I learned to go without panties.
 Miss W
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2009 4:43:12 PM
will freeze over before I would own a pair of white pants or shorts. Not only do they make one's rear look larger, they are a stain magnet. I do have a couple of white skirts and I don't do panty lines. I will leave it at that.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pantylines and tight white pants or tight shorts