Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is partner swapping ok????????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bebe_doll
Msg: 76
Is partner swapping ok????????Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
As long as both you and your partner were in agreement to the swapping then I don't see why it should cause a problem. It takes a lot of trust for couples to swap. And when there's trust, the swapping can be a "fun" thing to engage in, without trust, there's probably on jealous and resentment.
 Fabulous Disaster
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Is partner swapping ok????????
Posted: 8/30/2009 7:19:53 PM
Just chalk it up to a good time and make it one of those things that you don’t talk about. If it happens again, repeat what I just said. If one of the partners shows any discomfort at all than they should be respected and if one plays by themselves, its cheating.
 yna6
Msg: 78
Posted: 8/30/2009 7:48:17 PM
Sounds like fun! woo-hoo!
 yorkies1964
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/20/2010 10:29:04 AM
It's not "wrong"...it was what you all wanted...no one was violated or hurt...there was no cheating involved etc...I commend you and your partner for sharing something like that...and it will only ruin your relationship if you let it. That is up to the 2 of you....Try not to take it too seriously...it's over.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/20/2010 12:50:40 PM
It's called swinging and it only works if both partners are secure with themselves and the relationship. As long as you all are okay with it...why not expand your fun...it'll either bring you closer or rip you apart.
 susanwp
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2010 2:21:46 PM
I think a lot of couples do this and for those that haven't many have fantasized of it. It is my experience that these fantasies are better left in our minds however. Many couples can do this no problem. You doing this with people you know though seems to me to be opening a can of worms. If you are wondering why you did that yall should come together and agree that you tried it bit don't want to do it anymore, Everyones moral fiber is different and this you have to decide on an individual basis. You were both willing and I pray your relationship can withstand this incident. You were both willing so on that level I would say that you did nothing wrong don't beat yourself up over this. Use this as a learning experince
 ellena.
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2010 2:33:04 PM
If you need to do that, it's doubtful you have a good relationship anyway. So what are you worried about? Based on what you write, you behavior seems slutty.
 RonnieB77
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/20/2010 2:44:50 PM
Ick. Nothing I would be the least bit interested in but to some people this is vanilla sex. You gotta know yourself.
 want to travel
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2010 9:32:57 AM
for a lot of couples it makes them love each other more, kink is good, after a long time together, things could get routine , spicing thing up would and does help, but its not for everybody, only very secure people in solid relationships
 NASH58
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/25/2010 10:33:46 AM
Well i have 2 couples that we have been friends for years and they both have for years they both are very happy
 NothingLeftToBurn
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2010 12:36:24 PM
polygamous relationships have a higher success rate than monogamous relationships, or so I heard.
 docnchelle
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/25/2010 9:59:25 PM
Oh God, I did the same thing within the last month. I was REALLY drunk. We didn't actually have sex, it was just oral swap, ya know? I was told that I told my sister and my husband that I shoved the chick's head down on her boyfriend's **** and made her throw up. I can't remember that part at ALL. And apparently I initiated it? Hah, very embarrassing... anyways... I just hope that I went down on the guy BEFORE I made her throw up on it.......... lmfao
 docnchelle
Msg: 88
Posted: 2/25/2010 10:02:11 PM
Are you 12? Cuz that was a really childish, silly, and absolutely virgin statement if I've ever heard one!!
 Shoedaddy
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2010 10:10:57 PM
Women are very malleable, and often look to others to define what is 'ok' for themselves! -This is why "social proof" and precedent are so important to getting women doing crazy sexual acts. - Look at the craziest sexual acts out there, how often do you guys think women agree to do these acts simply of their own admission? Hell, this example for instance: Women rarely do crazy things unless the immedate social peer group advocates them.
 docnchelle
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/25/2010 10:33:27 PM
oh, that's so messed up! you think men are different? that's how ALL humans are with EVERYTHING.... NOT JUST SEX! the clothes, the shoes, the purses (women/some men) get uglier every freakin' year! but they wear it, just because it's popular. you know how many people (men/women) I've met donning AC/DC shirts/hats/pajama pants that can't even name a song?! sigh. please don't ask me to name an AC/DC song... my husband is the classic rock fanatic. Money Talks is one... the only one I can think of at the moment for some reason... I'm catching on though. haha
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2010 12:19:45 AM
Did you and your BF compare notes after the sex. I know people do that and they say it is very exciting. I think the people who do that are bored in their relationship. Once My GF wanted another woman to join us and I agreed. We had good time and I had sex with both but after that she raised hell and said that I was not suppose to have sex with her. Our relationship died one month later. Me personally I would not swap my woman for another man's woman. No I would not do it.
 Pinkribbonsinthesky
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2010 5:39:07 AM
NO...STD'S...AIDS...ALL DEADLY...

I AM HAPPY WITH ONE MAN...I DO NOT NEED 2 MEN TO MAKE ME HAPPY. I am happy already in my life, there is nothing for me to search for. I have EVERYTHING I have ever wanted, and he is YUMMY.

People who want to swap are truly saying they are searching for something that is not at home in their own souls. It is not about pleasure seeking, it is about CONTROL and nothing is ever good enough.

Plenty of good sex is enough at my home...change it up...I can create so many things in my head, so it does not feel like my man has the same thing everytime...it will not be rainbows all the time...but it will be good....I think wearing wigs are sexy for him...let him have a redhead in bed...ME...NOT A SWAP PARTNER WITH RED HAIR...

m_church
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2010 6:00:53 AM

- Look at the craziest sexual acts out there, how often do you guys think women agree to do these acts simply of their own admission?

My G/F was a swinger. Her ex-husband begged, pleased, whined and coerced her into it. He used every emotional blackmail trick in the book to get her to do it. finally she caved in and agreed, within a year he'd dumped her or a woman he met swinging... He also did the same with her, and dumped her too...
Now, she regards it as the biggest mistake of her life... she still has many issues resulting from it.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2010 6:48:19 AM
There are a$$holes and idiots in any kind of relationship or experience. Whether it's swinging or monogamy or something else, there are some where problems occur.

I know a lot of swingers, and in most cases, the women have initiated the activity, and in most of those cases, it's because they're bi and want to play with women. The men go along, and often have a good time, too. Occasionally there are cases where either the man or the woman pressures and coerces their partner, but I've seen very few of those and most people recognize these cases and avoid them.
 Morth74
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/26/2010 7:31:06 AM
Anything between consenting adults is generally OK. Label it what you like but if both parties are happy with the situation that's up to them, isn't it?

I've been involved in this "scene" for several years on and off and I know lots of very happily married couples who have no problem indulging in swapping, group sex, clubs, whatever. These same people are the ones who already had an honest, solid relationship before deciding to explore the sexual side - because it is what they BOTH want.

Too many people try to "fix" relationships .. whether it's by getting married, having a baby, moving away, swinging ... and it won't work because they're just papering over the cracks.
The successful swingers I know are excellent communicators - open and honest, respectful of each other and decide TOGETHER their limits and boundaries.

Of course, there are relationships that break up because of swinging ... just as many that break up because of money, health, boredom ... you name it! I dare say the real reason is that they just aren't fully compatible.

Personally, I would never be involved in this when with someone. I don't want to share my partner or want them to want to share me! What other people get up to is their business, so long as they're happy and no one gets hurt, who cares?
 yorkslass
Msg: 96
Posted: 2/26/2010 8:49:41 AM
if u like that sort of thing then its ok, personally i wdnt do it
 cautiousluv
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2010 9:57:39 PM
Well, each to their own....but for ME personally.....it's NOT ok. I really like sex, but I'm not into the swingers, swapping partners, multiple parters kinda thing. I think you can have great, satisfying sex with one person. Just my opinion.
 goodone4ya
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2010 1:03:17 PM
You phuckin people have it going on!!!! The same room part weirded me out though. It will ruin the relationships if u all allow it. I think yall should have a sit down
 MamitaMorena
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2010 7:29:15 AM
OP- Is your self esteem that low that you need to swap partners?? Ever hear of STD's and STI's? Some the likes of which are transmissable even WITH a condom.

It's f^cking disgusting, plain and simple.
 MysticalM
Msg: 100
Posted: 3/3/2010 8:09:08 AM

Women are very malleable, and often look to others to define what is 'ok' for themselves! -This is why "social proof" and precedent are so important to getting women doing crazy sexual acts. - Look at the craziest sexual acts out there, how often do you guys think women agree to do these acts simply of their own admission? Hell, this example for instance: Women rarely do crazy things unless the immedate social peer group advocates them.

Yes, there are some women who do things like that to please their partner or to gain acceptance. However, there are definitely some women who engage and/or initiate these "crazy sexual acts" because it can be very erotic and sexually exciting. Recreational sex can be very different than relationship sex for many people.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is partner swapping ok????????