Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > New Orleans Saints      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wizardofossington
Msg: 151
New Orleans SaintsPage 7 of 71    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Next week the Patriots vs Saints....Man!! This is going to be a tough game for sure. I'm not even sure if the Patriots are that good against the Saints. Honestly, I think the Saints are better than the Colts in my opinion.

Next week I will miss a little bit of this game....But will manage to catch about an hour of it.

Here we go....I think this is the Patriot's toughest challenge yet.
 petebelongs
Msg: 152
view profile
History
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/23/2009 10:50:55 AM
wiz, no doubt that Payton is taking this game seriously. Bush was sat out this weekend to rest his swollen knee, though Bush thought he could have played, Payton wants him 100% ready for the Pats. Same with Sedrick Ellis and Jabari Greer. Porter won't be ready to return, but I don't know about Moore with his ankle sprain. Damn, as I look at our depth chart, I don't see who Payton is not going to dress for the Pats game. I count 48 that I want to see in uniform, but you can only dress 45. Maybe playing the reserves in Tampa yesterday from the third quarter was a tryout to see who he wants to dress next week.
 skoochie
Msg: 153
view profile
History
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/23/2009 11:19:30 AM
Patriots are the toughest team on the Saints schedule this year. The Pats have been hot of late, with the exception of the Colts game. They even had a good showing, and some could argue they should have won that game. It will be the game of the week. We'll really find out what the Saints are made of.
 petebelongs
Msg: 154
view profile
History
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/24/2009 4:23:40 AM
Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just lost back-up cornerback and nickel package back Leigh Torrence for the year with a shoulder injury! We signed Mike McKenzie and he is once again a Saint. I wonder if he cut his hair yet?
 MGMLION
Msg: 155
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/24/2009 11:18:55 AM

Next week the Patriots vs Saints....Next week I will miss a little bit of this game....But will manage to catch about an hour of it.

A real fan will watch the whole game.
 wizardofossington
Msg: 156
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/24/2009 4:43:26 PM

A real fan will watch the whole game.

A real fan only has one team and not two (Titans & Cowyboys)....
 wizardofossington
Msg: 157
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/24/2009 4:47:42 PM
wiz, no doubt that Payton is taking this game seriously.

Patriots are a good team and won't give up until last second of the game, but the Saints as of right now own the NFL. They are good in all 3 phases.....It's obvious the Saints are favored and should be because they deserve it. I'm hoping for the Patriots to take it and if they do win this game....This will certainly boost their morale for sure....Good luck Monday Pete and Skooch....I hope it's good game.
 MGMLION
Msg: 158
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/24/2009 5:37:11 PM

Patriots are a good team and won't give up until last second of the game,

They certainly gave up in the Super Bowl game, running off the field with time still left on the clock.
 MrP.
Msg: 159
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/24/2009 6:23:33 PM
I have a poll up in my fantasy football league which consists of mostly Saints fans. Anyhow, the poll question is what will be the Saints' final regular season record. So far it's unanimous (6 votes so far) 14-2.
 MGMLION
Msg: 160
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/24/2009 7:39:31 PM

the poll question is what will be the Saints' final regular season record. So far it's unanimous (6 votes so far) 14-2.

All Saints fans Including Pete and Skoochie ( Which have already voted ) knows that the Saints can't beat the Patriots or the "BOYS"

Start another poll question Will the Saints win this years Super Bowl and most of the voters will say NO.
 MrP.
Msg: 161
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/24/2009 8:55:42 PM
It's also unanimous that the Saints will beat da "BOYS"

I do think, however, they'll slip up against either NE or @ATL plus their final game @CAR since they'll already have home field advantage wrapped up by then and will only play their practice squad for that contest.
 petebelongs
Msg: 162
view profile
History
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/25/2009 4:35:18 AM
The Saints win the Monday Night game, 41-32. Although Brady appears to be back in 2007 form, the Pats D is not what it used to be and cannot stop the Saints offense.

As for the pathetic Cowboys, we will blow them out just like we blew out the Eagles and Giants. And I'll say it here first! The Cowboys finish 9-7 and out of the playoffs!

If the Saints lose in the regular season, it will be at Atlanta or Carolina.

Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 wizardofossington
Msg: 163
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/25/2009 7:26:50 AM

The Saints win the Monday Night game, 41-32. Although Brady appears to be back in 2007 form, the Pats D is not what it used to be and cannot stop the Saints offense.

To be honest Pete, the Patriots defence is a whole lot better than the Saints if you want to check the stats or we can just throw that out the door if you want. The Saints defense is good, but not that good to allow teams like Rams and Dolphins to almost win it. In addition, it seems every team that played against the Saints were able to score 20 plus points....If that's the case, you can multiply that by 2 with the Patriots. There is no doubt that this will certainly be a high scoring game.

The Saints offense is incredible....Belichick must be putting in some serious overtime this week watching film of the Saint's offense. I'm praying for a win and the Pats certainly needs this since they haven't really won an away game yet.
 petebelongs
Msg: 164
view profile
History
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/25/2009 8:15:21 AM
wiz, here's a stat for you. The Pats are 1-3 on the road this year, with the only victory coming over the hapless Tampa Bay Bucs. Overall, the Pats have given up 4 points per game less than the Saints. It will not matter, as we will outscore you in the Dome! Yes, the Dolphins played well against us in Miami, got some early pressure, forced a few turnovers and jumped out to a 24-3 lead. You haven't played the Dolphins in Miami yet this year. By the end of 60 minutes, we won by 12. In your building, you beat them by 10! The Rams played their "Superbowl" game of their year against us and nearly pulled off the upset, kind of what you did against the Colts. A real good game but fell just short! wiz, your D is not that good and your team is much better at home than it is on the road! We've played several teams with real good D stats, until after playing us and their stats suffered as a result. Examples are the Jets, who had great stats after beating you, and before facing us. The Giants and the Bills. You may score thirty against us if you get off to a fast start, but no way do you hit 40. Oooops, maybe one way, in your dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who dat????????????????????????????
 wizardofossington
Msg: 165
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/25/2009 11:13:44 AM
The Pats are 1-3 on the road this year, with the only victory coming over the hapless Tampa Bay Bucs.

I am aware of that, but it doesn't mean the Patriots are going to lose all their away games.

By the end of 60 minutes, we won by 12. In your building, you beat them by 10!

To compare the Patriots to Saints win over Miami by 2 points Pete, isn't really a huge margin. Let's not forget, Miami is a good team despite their record.

wiz, your D is not that good and your team is much better at home than it is on the road!

Pete our the Patriot's D is a whole lot better than your Saints. Patriots rank 2nd on average points allowed compared to your Saints at 13th....A huge margin. Total yards and passing yards allowed the Patriots rank 6th in both categories to the Saints at 17th total yards and 16th in passing yards....Another huge margin. You can't say the Patriot's defense is not good. It's a whole lot better than the Saints.....Both Saints and Patriots offense are complete match or not far from each other. It's going to be a good game.....The few thing the Patriots need to do is control the clock, score first, and CLOSE, which they couldn't do with the Colts. If they can do that, the Patriots might win it.

but no way do you hit 40.

And if we do Pete? You are going to eat a lot of crow....
 petebelongs
Msg: 166
view profile
History
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/25/2009 12:57:11 PM
wiz, I'm not getting into one of those back and forth things you get into with sum1 and MGM. but seriosly dude, you are delerious.

but it doesn't mean the Patriots are going to lose all their away games.

No wiz, just the Saints game and possibly the Dolphins game. I think you'll beat the Bills and the Texans.

Patriots rank 2nd on average points allowed compared to your Saints at 13th....A huge margin.

Stats can say what you want them to say. Bottom line is we have given up 4 more points per game than you. Now seriously, is that a huge margin???? As for the yardage, it works out to about an extra 36 yards per game that we have given up. Another huge margin in your mind??? On the other hand, we have scored an average of 7.9 points per game more than the Pats. So if 4 is huge, 7.9 must be ginormous. If you score 40 and lose, then what?
 MrP.
Msg: 167
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/25/2009 2:13:16 PM
I think we can all agree that this is going to be a high scoring game, something like 41-38. I really do think that the Pats and Saints are two very evenly matched teams and thus it's too close for me to call.

I see 2 x-factors in this contest:

1. Bill Belicheck's familiarity with Gregg Williams' system (going back to when Williams coached the Bills)

2. The Saints' ability to put pressure on Tom Brady and create turnovers. The deafening crowd noise in the Superdome should play a big part of that. Make no mistake about it, their defense is more about being aggressive and making big plays than not giving up lots of yards and points.

Regardless, I can hardly wait till Monday night. Should be a great game!
 MGMLION
Msg: 168
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/25/2009 2:34:45 PM

The Saints' ability to put pressure on Tom Brady and create turnovers.

Define putting pressure on Tom Lady?
With the new Tom Lady rule in effect (1) You can't hit him high (2) You can't hit him low (3) You can't can't put a finger on him or a flag will be thrown. With them rules Tom will throw for over 400 yards and 5 TD's.
 wizardofossington
Msg: 169
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/27/2009 4:15:28 AM
Bottom line is we have given up 4 more points per game than you.

That base on an average and you can thank the Bucs, Jets, and Bills for not allowing it to happen. Althought, every other team has scored 20 plus against the Saints. The Saints offense is what truly kept them to win all their 10 games. The Saints are good, but they haven't been put to the test and the Patriots will be their toughest challenge.....I'm not going to guarantee the Patriots to win it, but if they do? Watch out!!!!

I'm not getting into one of those back and forth things you get into with sum1

The big difference between you and this guy is that you don't talk out of your a$$....Maybe a little gibberish, but not out of your a$$.
 kulbrz
Msg: 170
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/27/2009 9:24:00 AM
Real Saints fans would say 16-0.. Geauxxx Saints!!!!
 kulbrz
Msg: 171
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/27/2009 9:25:55 AM
Hey Pete.. Umm The Saints Aren't going to Lose ok hahaha
 kulbrz
Msg: 172
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/27/2009 9:31:10 AM
Wiz this is the NFL. Any team can play good at any givin time. So the Rams had a good day . But who won THE game?? Thats what matters. I mean look at the Begnals goin to Oakland and get beat , ANY team has a good day, and the Chiefs beating the Steelers...Goes in any direction at any given time.. My cousin is gonna rip their defense watch and see.. If he doesent then feel free to bash me ok hahaha Geauxxx Saints.
 petebelongs
Msg: 173
view profile
History
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/27/2009 9:33:20 AM
kulbrz, I like the way you think, brother! Who dat, who dat, who dat think de gonna beat dem Saints????????? Cha Ching!!!! Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!
 wizardofossington
Msg: 174
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/27/2009 9:39:17 AM

I mean look at the Begnals goin to Oakland and get beat

Okay....

ANY team has a good day, and the Chiefs beating the Steelers...

Okay....

Goes in any direction at any given time..

That's what I have been saying....It's good to have confidence for your team. I never said the Saints are horrible, but only said that this is going to be the toughest challenge for the Saints. The Patriots have a VERY GOOD CHANCE in winning this game and the Saints have a VERY GOOD CHANCE in losing this game. It won't be easy for the Saints, that's all I have been saying. Like you said, it can go either way.
 skoochie
Msg: 175
view profile
History
New Orleans Saints
Posted: 11/27/2009 10:02:39 AM
I'm starting to get a funny feeling the Saints are going to blow this one out like they did the G-spots. The offense is always siked and ready to put up points.The defense is going to pick Lady at least three times. I'd say they will get four sacks on him, but three of those sacks will be penalties on the Saints defense for hitting a Lady.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > New Orleans Saints