Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > a guy who only wants oral?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 226
view profile
History
a guy who only wants oral?Page 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
That is very good to hear Cherry......
Better luck next time!!
Everyone deserves respect in a relationship.
 Samantha44
Msg: 227
a guy who only wants oral?
Posted: 2/22/2009 9:10:15 PM
WOW it only took 7 months .....huh. I'm sorry lady you need a reality check and a good dose of self esteem.
 UrsulaMajor
Msg: 228
Posted: 2/22/2009 9:58:27 PM
So you know, I dumped his sorry selfish ass to the curb. I woke up and smelled the coffee. lol I have had enough of this. I did want to have faith and believe in him but 7 months of this and no change, forget it. I can only take so much.

Aww, I'm really sorry to hear things didn't work out, Cherry, but no one can say you didn't give it your best shot.

You really do deserve better. Every women deserves a man who is truly into her.
 4latinas
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2009 12:18:23 AM
I have a number /suggestion 69!!That way,you can actually control his urges to the point he will want sex..If you do 69 correctly,you can actually communicate what you are feeling...Only give him the effort he puts in...u feel me...I luv it cause it's the ultimate way of finding out if a partner is really into you and understands communication on a sexual level!Make sense??
Posted: 3/18/2009 8:45:03 PM
Tell him to get a vacume cleaner and to piss off
 forumsonly68
Msg: 231
Posted: 3/31/2009 2:55:43 PM
Is his name Bill Clinton?
 1134ftw
Msg: 232
Posted: 3/31/2009 4:54:10 PM
I'm not all that keen on oral- some women are totally awesome and its cool- but I like insertion waaaay better. I have met a few women like that as well, they could take or leave oral.
 mnda
Msg: 233
Posted: 3/31/2009 6:33:27 PM
If a guy only wants to take from you....get rid of him! One day when you do finally dump him you'll hear stories of all the great things he's doin for the next one....He's just not that into yuo...go see the movie ...you'll get it trust me!
 godfatherae
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2009 8:55:40 PM
He's being lazy and selfish - move on.

I don't see how he can only deal with that - you're right sex if definitely a lot more fun
 Exxes
Msg: 235
Posted: 4/1/2009 1:24:26 AM
.... is gay

probably thinks of antonio banderas or bradd pitt while you give him oral.

Exxes
 noelcatman
Msg: 236
Posted: 4/1/2009 7:48:17 AM
Dump him !! He's selfish !!
 Cypher_Red
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2009 4:34:23 PM
Well, all I can really think here is if you do really like this fellow and that's something you want, try and barter with him. Like if you eat me out I'll cook you dinner, or wear that hideous green negligee around the house all day, the one I know you like.
 AZdiscretem4u
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2009 2:32:38 AM
As a bi guy that has been with both guys and girls, I think the member from Florida had it right when he said the guy wasn't attracted to you. Which I guess COULD mean he is gay, but it would be way more easy for him to just get head from a dude than get head from a girl. I know men that will do any and everything for a person they think is hot, but if they are not attracted to the person (i.e. a straight male with another male OR a totally gay guy with a female) then they will just get head when they need to nut. Some people find the roll you are performing is a hot fantasy but don't want to live it EVERY day and EVERYTIME they have sex as you are. It really is kind of a submissive roll so it's possible too that he is a more dominate guy and THAT is what the turn on is for him, but from what you said in other posts I don't think this is the situation in your case. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but it sounds like he is just really horny and using you instead of rubbing one out. Ultimatly it's your choice and you do what you think is best. I think most people on here just don't want you to get hurt.
 rustygetsit
Msg: 239
Posted: 4/8/2009 4:40:07 AM
A red flag for me has been found in emails and phone conversations. If that's all he talks about; if he keeps going back to that; if he keeps asking if he's going to get it, and asking me if I'll swallow, and all the other tmi factors, then I'm quite sure that's all he's about. And there can be many reasons. More often than not, it's inadequacy on his part - or fear of inadequacy. He may be afraid that he can't step up to the plate, and takes on this (in his mind) dominant role demanding that he be orally gratified ... knowing damn well, he can't do anything for me (two finally admitted it to me, and truthfully, that could have been worked around had he been up front about it). Guess his fingers are broken too. Anyway, I'm not speaking for all, but this has been something I've picked up on recently - and it's frequently within a certain age group. Pretty damned selfish, but, I'll never know ... once I start getting the demands and whines in his emails, chats and calls, I usually won't pursue the relationship further.
 packerdmm
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2009 6:32:15 AM
If this guy only wants you to perform oral sex, and doesn't want to fulfill your wants and desires, he is selfish, and maybe thats why he is single, sex is a mutual experience, pleasuring is a two way street, some men don't get that, other do, find those men that want to fulfill your needs, you might even find some want to pleasure you more than they want you to pleasure them, to these men, pleasuring you first is part of the pleasure for them
 Cherysh
Msg: 241
Posted: 5/30/2009 6:51:20 PM
Holy cow, I can't believe you people are still responding to this. I dumped him back in Feb. I had tried to in Oct. but started again but I have not since Feb. and I won't. We are still friends and see each other same amount of time. It's much better this way. No he is NOT gay.
He is still in love with his ex and he's never wants to have sex again. Well a lot say that when hurt and broken up. He sees her as friends but no sex, he looked for comfort elsewhere but he felt if he did the whole thing with me or anyone he'd be cheating. I know it's complicated but it's how it is. I hope he will end up having sex again, that's crazy and I don't understand that at all. He is 58 but that's still young.
He has a lot of issues to deal with from the break up which he's still dealing with, I am there as his friend to support him.

Bill Clinton, ha, he's not my type. LOL. I had a good laugh at that one. Thanks for keeping the post alive, you guys crack me up. I'm the OP I just changed my name.
 Cherysh
Msg: 242
Posted: 5/31/2009 2:17:42 PM
Hi Malestrom,

you can talk to me any time you want. It's okay by me. Were you referring to me? Or someone else here.
 Heathen Chemistry
Msg: 243
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:44:50 PM
He got 7 months of bjs on demand with no reciprocation. I would say he won and couldn't care less about this woman! Can't believe she let it go on nearly that long though.
 oceanpearl202
Msg: 244
Posted: 5/31/2009 10:23:56 PM
i think for sure, this guy is "not that into you" .. he's using you for sure... i'd just tell him to go blow himself
 Channybeans
Msg: 245
Posted: 6/1/2009 12:57:52 PM
DUMP THE ****ER!!!! All he wants is his own satisfaction...this is not a relationship its yet another ***hole using a nice girl. Find someone who doesnt require you suck his****to become close!!!! AND On a side note if your providing this man with sexual pleasure without any expectation of him returning it outside of a relatinship you simply are and always will be a booty call hunny!! Dont suck every guy who says he cares about you!

PhEx
 Cheryl A nn
Msg: 246
Posted: 1/26/2010 10:43:58 AM
thanks peoples. Nope won't ever again even if it means never having sex again. I learned my lesson. He is a sorry selfish using A.. Hole. I dumped his sorry selfish A.. to the curb and you should have seen the last email I wrote him.

When men say they care, it's a load of CRAP. I know this now. They have to prove it with their actions.

BTW, yes I am Cherry C. oke, Cherysh and Cheryl A nn, change my name so these A holes can't find me or at least less of them can't find me.
I have not dated in a year now, well, looking but not that hard. I am waiting for real love. No more FWB or casual sex for me ever.

If they want to be with me, they have to prove it with their actions. For all you NICE girls out there, learn this lesson.
 December1980
Msg: 247
Posted: 1/26/2010 11:11:20 AM
Sorry, but i mean its nothing wrong with a man only wanting oral, he just has to choose a woman who only wants to give oral. He is not selfish as much as he knows what he likes and goes for it.

Thats the lesson, he is not wrong, sex does not have to be a 2 way street, it all comes down to finding the person that fullfills your needs and happy doing just that.

You both chose the wrong person. He chose the wrong woman and you chose the wrong man... and a man's inserting his penis in a woman's vagina and not her mouth has NOTHING AT ALL to do with how much he cares...

Idoes he look out for her well being? does he make sure she achieves her dreams and goals? does he make sure she is mentally stable? if she finds herself in a bind emotionally or financially; does he step in financially AND emotionally to get her out of that bind and assist her with not going down the same wrong?

Why do we still tie sex to a proving of ones actual feelings? Its not true...
 distinct_purpose
Msg: 248
Posted: 1/26/2010 12:40:42 PM
You are 49?

It took you this long to figure it out? Reading through the posts I thought you'd be a teen or early 20's....

I really have nothing to say other than wholly smoke some people actually have to be burnt many times before they realize fire is hot.....
 Ill_Make_You_Smile
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2010 1:58:05 PM
Sure, all you need is a LARGE bottle of alcohol, duct tape, rape, and there you go, mad obscenely orgasmic drunk sex best part is he wont remember a thing in the morning
 December1980
Msg: 250
Posted: 1/26/2010 2:00:22 PM
Distinct...

i am 32, but i had my freedom years. You have to remember that a lot of women in there 40s and 50s are just being awaken sexually. It amazes me how many women did the whole get married at 19 or 20 have kids and then spent 20 to 25 yrs with the same man and got a devorce and are now on the dating scene.

so, some of these 40 and 50 yr old women actually have the dating experiance of a 19 or 20 yr old because they did not spend their 20s learning about life and men.

So at 49, she is like in her 20s when it comes to dating and how it is to be out here meeting different men.

However, and who ever is offended is offended, a 49 yr old does not have the body of a 20 yr old. so she is 49, but lots of men in their 40s chase 20 yr old women. so a 49 yr old woman who may be devorced could be competing against girls her own age for the same man. Its just life,

so, don't knock her for being less advanced in dating, but she has to learn how to pick a good man which would be one that fits what she wants and vice versa.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > a guy who only wants oral?