Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Are irish people dating on this??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tecnic
Msg: 251
Are irish people dating on this??Page 11 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
you have lost the plot and if you land up in st john of gods it your lose
and you brought it on your self there are some realy stupit threads on this site beleave me thats the internet for you if you get a buzz out of my threads thats good
 tecnic
Msg: 252
Are irish people dating on this??
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:02:53 PM
i did take a bit of a break the station ran in to a problem but i wasnt in volved the person that set the station up was bold and if want to know st sitas hospital raido was off the air for 7weeks it was due to a annettna problem and rain got in to the cable and then it came down to the trams mitter and a red led shows up called a swr when tht shows up its to dangerous to broadcast you can broadcast bot lisners wont here you plus the aeral is 60feet up and we had a problem of some one to go up that height we got go some one and we have a new aerial 300watt dipole and did you hospital raido is the best place to start as a presenter i know a few lad some started at beaumont hospital raido i used to do trainning there beaumont hospital raido has since closed down is the llink broke i will say it to tommy my boss rick o shea started at st james hospital raido many rears a gos look at him know i have good contacts in other stations in the dublin aera i did take a break becouse of the station running in to a snag and it was closed then 1994 tommy noctor was appointed to run the station and i help him to run it and we have very good presenters some programs are recorded and some live ones my program is live monday to friday and another thing you have change your name on raido i dont use my real name take tony fenton for starters his real name is tony fagan ian dempsey his real name is ian michael dempsey gerry stephens ex 89 and lmfm his real is gerry lang and his brother is barry lang ex 2fm now works for some airline scott williams his real name is gerry reyonlds colm hayes colm caffery and lives in wexford and travels up to donny brook every day and befor a presenter gos on the air they have to learn to use the mixer computer it usely taks about 6 weeks if we get new presenters i am left in charge to train them in and we get the odd collage student they only stay for a few weeks but they in enjoy it but hospital raido is the best place if you want to join the matter hospital is looking for presenter mr john dixion is the man to talk to pluse you need a good voice for raido andthe toy toy boy now you know i wasnt messing when i told you i was a dj now do you beleave me
must go now from jack delaney st itas hospital raioo
presenter/program controllor/stuido manger
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 253
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:03:04 PM

if you think i was going to meet you think again becouse i wasnt i know nothing about you or what your like in fact i know nothing about you plus your a frade to put up a genuinejpeg thats a photo by the way of your self

I'm not afraid to put up a picture of myself, in fact everytime I've put up a picture of me where you can see me clearly this site goes and deletes it claiming that it's not a proper image...the present picture is the only one they seem to not mind too much.

i think your up set becouse my self and shinni get on well and that i wasnt going to meet you but i will be asking shinni out becouse she is a beatuiful and i can make her laugh i couldnt make you laugh becouse your so tick and stupit and nosie i think you only want to know how my self and shinni get on so that you can broadcast it

Get knotted !!!

Actually I was having a look at that site the radio controller at your station put up, I think I might become a volunteer radio presenter as well....maybe I'll see you at St. Ita's.

but hospital raido is the best place if you want to join the matter hospital is looking for presenter mr john dixion is the man to talk to pluse you need a good voice for raido andthe toy toy boy now you know i wasnt messing when i told you i was a dj now do you beleave me
must go now from jack delaney st itas hospital raioo
presenter/program controllor/stuido manger

Oh ?

I'll be getting in touch with that fella then, Mr. John Dixon of the Mater ...coola boola !!
 tecnic
Msg: 254
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:06:43 PM
by the way thanks a millon for checking out st itas hospital raido website and if you need to know more let me know becouse i have been at st itas hospital since 1983 and i know the ins and outs thanks very much
from jack delaney st itas hospital raido
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 255
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:09:01 PM
I've told you already that I'm not speaking to you anymore !

EDIT:

VVVVV haha...it's nice to have you around to to keep this place more grounded.

I notice you've excited a lot of interest from one of our American cousins..maybe I can protect you from him whilst I'm here.

...no need to protect you from Tha Duckman, he's a fickle creature it seems and is chatting up all the young wans.
 MalaSam
Msg: 256
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:16:42 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh nice to see you back Grundy, we can both cry on each others shoulders about how tenic turned us down and broke our hearts. To be honest I was getting worried about you, I though he may have tracked you down, tied you to a chair but a radio beside your head and tortured you.
 tecnic
Msg: 257
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:25:15 PM
you wont see me at st itas hospital now a chance i am a volunteer and a very important presenter/program controlloer/stuido manger if you must know and if i was there the station wouldnt be that good becouse i went away one year to my sister on a holiday when i came back i asked member of staff how the raid they said it was bad but when i went back on the air it got better and better and if tommy is off i lookafter the station and he depends on me all the time and know the station is in good hands and i never get one complant but i get feed back telling me how good of a dj i am and and it good to get it all the time some said to me the other day that i am better than the other stations bigger stations there only aloud to talk for 3 mins and you have to play whats on the list thats called a play list take if you have a song you havent heard for year miss grundy no raido station will play it for you but if you were to lisen to me and gave me the name of the song i will play it and if you want to know more about hospital raido go to www.irhn/irish hospital raido network and my boss is the chairman at least you know i wasnt messing
 MalaSam
Msg: 258
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:28:54 PM
Tecnic,

When you reply to a post is there any chance you could say what number post your replying to?
 tecnic
Msg: 259
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:35:09 PM
john dixion is sick at present and i dont know whos in chrge of the raido station there but the matter is a member of the irish hospital raido and there are 5 hospital raido stations in ireland log on to ihrn website for more infomation new presenters are alway welcome to present and join
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 260
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:40:54 PM
Stop writing messages to me I'm not reading them !!

Tecnic I hope you don't go round broadcasting about your experience on here of us when you are dee jaying. I don't fancy a load of heroin junkies hearing all about me or nurses and doctors being told that I am full of crap and jealous and all the other stuff you say about me....and I would hate to arrive out at Dublin airport and be made a laughing stock of by those technicians you say listen religiously to you as well.

If you talk so much on the radio what are you saying ?
 tecnic
Msg: 261
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:55:26 PM
miss grundy becomming a raido presenter there is a lot you need to know
to know about live broadcasting speak cleary but working on hospital raido is the best place to start and john dixion is sick i know that for a fact he runs the matter hospital raido well he did i have to ring the matter and see who is in charge but miss grundy are you for real if you are i might beable to you but this better not be a wind up you know st itas hospital get the train to donabate and walk down to st patricks hall there is a bus stop there 33b the bus will bring up to the front hall now you have to give your real name to the switch and the switch will ring down and i will come up and bring you down but this better not be a wind up i think it is you better not come down contact john dixion he will talk to you but i know the matter hospital raido are looking for presenters you will have to fill a form as well it strat foward
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 262
Posted: 1/18/2009 2:09:25 PM

but miss grundy are you for real if you are i might beable to you but this better not be a wind up you know st itas hospital get the train to donabate and walk down to st patricks hall there is a bus stop there 33b the bus will bring up to the front hall now you have to give your real name to the switch and the switch will ring down and i will come up and bring you down

Of course I am for real...people from this site have met me !!

I'm hardly going to pretend that I'm an auld granny who talks a load of crap now am I ?

If I was pretending to be someone else I'd probably pretend to be nice and lovely instead.

That's a really nice offer Tecnic, thank you very much.

I'll certainly consider it and I will give the Mater a ring to see if they do have a position going for a volunteer and find out what the story is there first.

I feel like I've been duped into meeting you now...damn, I'm always falling for this kind of thing - I hope you are not saying you would help me or anybody else just as a way of getting 'dates' Tecnic otherwise I'll be disgusted with you.

And Malasam.. you looking for a comedy slot on grundys new show..

Oh yeah...we could all help each other, hmmmm...if I scratch your back Malasam will you scratch mine ?
---------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT in response to the two posts below (my posting restriction of only 10 posts per day has kicked in already...I didn't think I'd typed that many yet but there you go...)

Seriously, Im so gonna drive up and sit in the carpark playing with the radio knob for a giggle, anyone care to join me.....Im brining a flask

I'd be up for that ..who else is going then ?

i hope you know i have a very good lisnership and you dont come neer me or st itas hospital and you dont want to become a raido presenter your only saying that you know nothing about raido you have to go to collage i think you mad in the head it sounds like you are

WTF....I'm sitting here in absolute shock at what you just wrote...have you got a split personality or something ?

First you say you'll show me the radio station and then two seconds later you're telling me not to go near you ??

What am I supposed to have done wrong this time ?
 tecnic
Msg: 263
Posted: 1/18/2009 2:17:10 PM
i hope you know i have a very good lisnership and you dont come neer me or st itas hospital and you dont want to become a raido presenter your only saying that you know nothing about raido you have to go to collage i think you mad in the head it sounds like you are and i glade i didnt meet you what a refeaf and i see you want to be come a presenter dont come to me for help becouse i wont give it to you ring john dixion srt tecnics is aircraf they do lisen to me and they said i am very good on the raido so there you know nothing about me but you think you do but you dont i can be a very nice person but i dont trust you one bit and do you blame me total stranger and i will not meet any one from this site have i made quite clear but i meet shinni a few times i do like her very much and if she has a crush on me i am glade she does and if i had a crush on her becouse she is a pretty girl and if we hit it off it has nothing to do with you your only looking for news of 61 or the 90clock news or wews at 530 tv3 thats all you want but you should contact the bci for a broadcast licence patricia kelly will send you a form or do it on line
 MalaSam
Msg: 264
Posted: 1/18/2009 2:19:18 PM
Ok.........I also like a bit of hair pulling

Seriously, Im so gonna drive up and sit in the carpark playing with the radio knob for a giggle, anyone care to join me.....Im brining a flask
 tecnic
Msg: 265
Posted: 1/18/2009 2:21:54 PM
i willget back to you tommorrow
i tell you more then
see you then
from
jack
 MalaSam
Msg: 266
Posted: 1/18/2009 2:24:36 PM
Night night Loverboy ....Mwah
 Ekaterina50
Msg: 267
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:33:27 PM
Oh, do please help Miss G because if I have it right (and I'm not at all certian I do) I need to:

you need help get it quick and it not a doctor
my be its rehab and your a stupit person
sick in the head and a weerdo as well

And Toy you are the funniest person

Please continue to make me laugh.
 MalaSam
Msg: 268
Posted: 1/19/2009 7:09:21 AM
Tenic...................can I have your address, Id like to send you a Valentines Card, and maybe evn a teddy bear, this is true.
 tecnic
Msg: 269
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:32:06 AM
i rang the matter hospital and john dixion is still out sick and so is paul doyle there is some in the stuido now but if your serous about comming a raido presenter you will have to fill a clearnce form and it is sent to the garda dow the county you must fill it out its for your own good and the hospital any new presenter that joins but if we know the person thats diffrent and if you have been in volved in any drug dealing ect that that will be bad and now raido station in the net work will take you on as a presenter my boss is contacting the matter hospital raido to see how is in charge i will know more tommorrow but you must fill out the clearnce form it takes two weeks for you to know and if there is nothing there thats a start i cant show you the raido station i dont know you if this a wind up i will never talk to you and thats a promis the matter hospital contact delales is on the irish hospital network website
 tecnic
Msg: 270
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:44:31 AM
you wont be going on the air you have to do trainning program you have to learn to use a broadcasting mixer computer you have never been on raido before any new presenters have to be trained in and when we think you good you will go on the air and there will be some in the stuido as well you will be nervous becouse you not use to speaking in to a mic i was that way but i wasnt long knowing the ropes and i dont only present i train in new presenters as well as doing producer ect i was givin that roll at the station
 tecnic
Msg: 271
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:51:02 AM
yes i do but it all depends where you lising st itas hospital can be heard in the rush and lusk aera swords malihade i dont real have the most requested song it use to be cw mc coy and covoy becouse its a real truckers song every ones a winner by hot choclate but it changes all the time never realy stick to the same music all the time i mix it a round every time
 tecnic
Msg: 272
Posted: 1/19/2009 12:02:49 PM
the higher the aerial the better the transmission
as i we have 300 watt dipole antenna
and 150 watt dipole under neath just
in case the top aerial give trouble
we can stwitch one aerial to another
and we broadcast rds/raido data system
is only shows up st itas with a rds raido
the tramsmitter is tce fm stereo
and two compressors
and two deno cd players
computer and and a 23'' monotor
stuido bpm 4.8 airmate broadcasting mixer
rode caster powder mic and raido tecnic nic
the trans mitter is a 250 watt cte and toch screen
for station liners
 tecnic
Msg: 273
Posted: 1/19/2009 12:10:07 PM
we dont use play lists each presenter plays there one type of music were not aloud to play rave we can ply rock country eletropop disco ect but no rave hospital raido has its days just like the weather the matter hospital raido are looking for presenters all the tome you have to ring the main switch and ask for the raido if you want to know more let me know

from jack delaney st itas hospital raido 89.5fm stereo
 tecnic
Msg: 274
Posted: 1/19/2009 1:35:07 PM
sorry i wont give you my postal address and valentines is a wast of money and never send valentines becouse i dont be leave in it other words its all money but you wont be getting my address you have wasted your time asking me in the first place
 laidback78
Msg: 275
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2009 2:59:54 PM
This ranks as one of the most baffling threads Ive ever read on a forum board.

What exactly is going on? Why cant some poeple use grammer and punctuation properly. Its like verbal diarrhoea spewing.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Are irish people dating on this??