Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Are irish people dating on this??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MalaSam
Msg: 285
Are irish people dating on this??Page 14 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Your so lucky, he defoo fancies you, remember how the boys in the schoolyard were the nastiest to the girls they really liked.
 SuSuSudio
Msg: 286
view profile
History
Are irish people dating on this??
Posted: 1/20/2009 8:45:42 AM
Duckman - you looking for these? :

I'm getting more and more suspicious of tecniccitus now. Sure he's consistent ( with his bizarre spellings ) and loyal to the thread - but I'm begining to see that he's getting some kind of power trip from all this attention he's receiving.

I'm not jeloos or anything but how can the dud(e) be a man if he's rejected some of the finest looking ladies on this site ?.

I still think he's gay and shini is a guy

MalaSam
Msg: 287
Posted: 1/20/2009 8:53:28 AM
Su su are you sugesting a Tenic Boycot?
 tecnic
Msg: 288
Posted: 1/20/2009 12:40:33 PM
your not going to get anywhere with the matter becouse my boss rang there last night and got no anwser of couse thats not my problem and dont come neer me at st itas hospital raido becouse i wont train you in i dont even know you for a start and i dont know what your like if you were arested by the gardswill mess you big time of getting on the raodo you have to have no record of any crime ect
 tecnic
Msg: 289
Posted: 1/20/2009 12:42:26 PM
i am not gay far from it i am straght and shinni is a girl so there
act you age you like a big child
 tecnic
Msg: 290
Posted: 1/20/2009 12:47:55 PM
i am single and i am going to remail that way
and if i am single so what and that has nothing to do with you no i dont drink and i am not gay and no i wont date any girl from this site i have a good reason i cant trust any girl plus the profiles are fake and so is the photos and i dont beleave in one profile
 tecnic
Msg: 291
Posted: 1/20/2009 1:44:41 PM
no mate i dont you probley do i dont becouse there fake and i know there not genuine and i will never meet any one from this site becouse i am not interested and the profiles 1 fake 2 photos are fake 3 the profiles are fake and the infomation on the members profile is fake as well you my beleave the photo are real i can s ure you there not
 tecnic
Msg: 292
Posted: 1/20/2009 2:06:41 PM
you know how girls are at telling lies and if you think that i beleave in any girls photo and profile no i dont becouse all the girls profiles are fake and there made up of pure lies ect
 tecnic
Msg: 293
Posted: 1/20/2009 2:11:20 PM
your not getting my postal address and i want going to give it to you i dont even know you any way and miss grundy becomming a raido presenter well i wont help her she will have to do it on her own and if she wants my help i wont give it to her and i told her to stay away from st itas hospital becouse i cant do a show whith some in the stuido pluse she go arested by the gardai she told me that well she can kiss her raido presenter good buy
 SuSuSudio
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2009 2:19:45 PM
sorry tec, can you just say all that again, I didn't hear it the first time !
tell you what, put yer capslock on again and I'll see if I can hear yer better when you're shouting !

are we to assume you assume all pics are fake and therefore we should share your theory ?

oh well, in that case. I assume your pics are fake too... no one can be THAT goodlooking !!
 tecnic
Msg: 295
Posted: 1/20/2009 2:22:27 PM
what you want me me to do about it if i am single so shat
i wont date any girl from this site and thats a fact becouse for a good reason
i dont trust them and i have my profile hidden and when you go to search you
wont find me andyou cant send me messages or replys
 tecnic
Msg: 296
Posted: 1/20/2009 2:26:14 PM
you know nothing about broadcasting
300watt dipole is the powder of the aerial
and it came in from the uk and it is 60feet
the higher the dipole the better the signal travels
you have a lot to learn start reading a book
you wouldnt make a presenter
 tecnic
Msg: 297
Posted: 1/20/2009 2:32:02 PM
me to know and you to find out your so tick
the girls photos are fake and i know that dont
tell me all about on line dating becouse there are scammers
and my photo is genuine 100persrnt and i am not her to find a nice
girl i am nonly here from the fourms only well you know
how good girls are at telling lies ect i am not worried one bit
i wont be meeting any girl from this site becouse i dont trust them you
might and by the if you get blackmailed thats to bad
 SuSuSudio
Msg: 298
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2009 2:42:56 PM
me to know and you to find out your so tick

tick?..
I had a nervous tic once, did you? ( ticnic)
I got it cause my dad used to always clout me round the lugs if I didn't tie his shoelaces the right way. He'd wait until I was bent down and take a swipe at my poor sticky out lug holes. I ended up with cauliflower ears and a sideways slanty grin from the constant grimacing.

thanks for reminding me of it you bassa
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 299
Posted: 1/20/2009 3:38:15 PM

miss grundy becomming a raido presenter well i wont help her she will have to do it on her own and if she wants my help i wont give it to her and i told her to stay away from st itas hospital becouse i cant do a show whith some in the stuido pluse she go arested by the gardai she told me that well she can kiss her raido presenter good buy

Blow it out your backside Tecnic !!!

I've never thought of you as MY radio presenter...you're suffering from delusions of grandeur there, thinking you are a station above yourself like that.

I am an intellectual I will have you know...and I was dead right to say what I did to the Gardai, you'd have said the same I am sure....it was a classic case of police brutality.
 tecnic
Msg: 300
Posted: 1/21/2009 1:52:38 PM
were all not like you talling the gardai what every you told them and i can sure you i get on well with the gardai where i live there there to do a job i never tell member of the gardia to what ever you said to them and your not made out to be a raido presenter
and i wouldnt have you as my co presenter and dont even think of comming out to st itas hospital raido you know have a record with the gardai and it couse you problem in the future that you problem what you dont was realy stupit
 tecnic
Msg: 301
Posted: 1/21/2009 2:01:50 PM
thats good if you want to know more give me a shout i will tell you
the equment that we sure it top class as well we have two dipoles
as i said the 300watt is the one we use and if that give trouble we
stitch to the 150watt witch is on the same bar that means we will never be
off the air but if you want to come out and see the station let me know
and i will be glade to show you i hope you dont work for the bci/broadcasting
commission of ireland when your engineneer tested the aerial before it went up
it triped the equment in the stuido and the aerial was quite hot as well
and man called pat hughes put up the new aerial
must go now
from
jack delaney
st itas hospital 89.5fm and we broadcast rds raido data system
take care keep in touch
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 302
Posted: 1/21/2009 2:07:53 PM
It's perfectly fine to swear at them when they are manhandling you...cursing is not against the law you know and they never charged me anyway so I don't have a police record.

And just for your information my brother is an engineer who worked for RTE quite a lot and he said that I have the perfect voice for radio because it has a lovely soft quality with just the right amount of deep timbre required to make my voice travel very well across the airwaves.

In fact if you were ever lucky enough to hear me speak, I believe you would feel quite seduced by my voice, it's very sexy and I have a lovely laugh - that's what I get told all the time anyway.

I'm sure I would be a much better presenter than you and in less time also and I have much better taste in music as well.

I'm not impressed that your the local gardai's pet arse-licker.

EDIT:

Bloody hell...I love the way you are now inviting toy_boy over to St. Ita's...talk about rubbing salt into the wound..

You're rotten and horrible !!
 tecnic
Msg: 303
Posted: 1/21/2009 2:27:06 PM
i would have to here your voice
if you must know i am a very good raido presenter
if your voice is good why dont you send a 3min demo
with your voice doing a demo is the voice the program controllor gos for
if he or she like it they will contact you you have ecoast/dublin county mix
goe harrington is program controllor at ecost fm dave kelly fm1o4/q1o2
andy matthews 98 you talk rubbish if you want to come out and look and the stuido
and take it from there but i wont put you on the air but i can put you aux in sted if you deside to come out let me know 1 day 2 time see what i can do but its up to you for get about the matter hopspital raido for the moment
must go now
from jack
st its hospital raido if you want to ring me that would be better get back to me
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 304
Posted: 1/21/2009 2:56:23 PM
Malasam, if you are still thinking of heading down to St. Ita's carpark to listen into Tecnic when he's on the radio, can I tag along with you and would you wait whilst I run in and have a look at the station ?

I quite like the idea of having a day out and would love to take a stop at Rogerstown Estuary to have a look at the birds and swans. I'll buy lunch !!

Can I not just make an mp3 recording of my voice Tecnic, I don't have a tape recorder and I could just send an mp3 to your email addy, it's a lot simpler.

Although to tell you the truth I haven't a clue how to record my voice onto my laptop..I'll have to find out.
 justlittlestaryme
Msg: 305
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2009 5:02:00 AM
Are irish people dating on this?

2 girls in a carpark?
 Ekaterina50
Msg: 306
Posted: 1/26/2009 6:37:21 PM
I think Tecnic and George Bush are one and the same. Has anyone ever seen them together?
 forum_moderator
Msg: 307
view profile
History
 not_a_toy_boy
Msg: 308
Posted: 2/16/2009 3:32:04 AM

Read The Following

Acceptable Use & Posting Rules
Forum Posting Guidelines
Terms of Service/User Agreement

A fantastic read all the same....

specially those Acceptable Use & Posting Rules..

had me on the edge of my seat.
 justlittlestaryme
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2009 9:16:21 AM
Oh me too...............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Are irish people dating on this??