Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Are irish people dating on this??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tecnic
Msg: 101
Are irish people dating on this??Page 5 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
thats ok miss grundy i under stand i was thinking going for coffee how about that but i still want to meet up i think we might get on ok at lest you know me a bit better how do you feel but miss grundy i have contacts in other raido stations i still can meet as this date was set up and we will see how it good if all gos well my be a second date ok i must go now
from tecnic how are you going to contact me miss grundy i do have a mobile phone but if you want my number let me know i wont give you untill you aske me for it and thanks a million for beleving me at least you know now
must go now

please note miss grundy i still want to meet up and have a good chat ok
 tecnic
Msg: 102
Are irish people dating on this??
Posted: 12/14/2008 2:47:50 PM
i have a few lisners the lisner in dalkey she ring me every year she is putting up 30.000 lights her nane is cora she said its the best station around she bought a new aerial and is able to lisen to me thanks very much
 tecnic
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/14/2008 2:52:57 PM
are you going a way it said that you were
 tecnic
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/14/2008 2:56:20 PM
i havnt drank in years i didnt realy give it up
but if you want me to have a drink and a chat i will
and see how it gos
must go now
 tecnic
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/14/2008 2:58:31 PM
i will let you know meet up in town some evening i let you know
and see how it gos
 fabric25
Msg: 106
Posted: 12/14/2008 3:00:29 PM
Well Miss Grundy it looks like you got your self a stalk oops I meant admirer.
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 107
Posted: 12/14/2008 3:04:35 PM
^^^ Tecnic's taken a shine to you too fabric..didn't you read his request for you and he to be friends ?

are you going a way it said that you were

Well Malasam wants to whisk me off to an island in Greece for our first date...

and it looks like we'll be taking pictures of the scenery there just for Toy_boy to enjoy as he won't be coming with us.

If it doesn't work out between me and Malasam, I will consider your kind offer of coffee and a natter.
 fabric25
Msg: 108
Posted: 12/14/2008 3:11:41 PM
Really. No I must have missed it. I stopped reading his posts when my eyes start hurting, the wall of words is too stressing on the eyes.

*Takes out big stick*
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 109
Posted: 12/14/2008 3:20:09 PM

Actually if you look at tenics picture and imagine Grundy as the phil lynott statue you'll have an idea

Very true haha.

I think you might be better off flying over to England Tecnic, A girl like me (the English lady who invited to fly you over there) is shorter I think and you make her laugh.
 tecnic
Msg: 110
Posted: 12/14/2008 11:06:10 PM
what was i going to say this date was set up for me i no nothing about it until the other night how are you getting on fabric25 how all as well the good thing miss grundy cant contact me becouse i cant give out my phone number it for saftey reason and if thats a big if i will give her my mobile number but i can a sure you i knew nothing about this date between my self and miss grundy what she like or do you know i would be good to know before i meet her i havent desided yet i told her i will let her know
take it easy from tecnic
 tecnic
Msg: 111
Posted: 12/15/2008 2:10:31 AM
no i dint see your post whats it about
 MalaSam
Msg: 112
Posted: 12/15/2008 5:57:54 AM
Tecnic,

Grundy and myself are now an item I am a writter/comedian/facepainter/barmaid/architect and I am 26 nearly 27 andI live in Wicklow but Im not telling you where becase you might try and find me and scam Grundy away from me and Ive been single for a while because i used to drink alot but now i dont because i dont drink anymore because i used to get drunkand this guy called Hamal told me that drinking was bad for me when i went on a date with him an got dunk and i met him at my doctors when i went for a lady check up because i was itchy and he asked me for a date there but i said now because he had a bread but then he shaved it and i went on a date but i didnt give him my phone number or told him where i lived when i met him in the doctors where he asked me out so i dated him and e told me to stop drinking so now i dont but when i went on a date with grundy she drank alot of wine and i told her it was bad for her but she told me it wasnt and then she made me drink and i got drunk and fell in love with her when i was drunk cause she made me drunk and she made me pay for all the drink and food and she ate loads of chips with vineger and made me pay for it all but i was drunk cause she made me drink.
 Bmack51
Msg: 113
Posted: 12/15/2008 8:39:23 AM
They don't have sex in Irland? I'm staying here!!
 MalaSam
Msg: 114
Posted: 12/15/2008 9:42:55 AM
Why thank you kind sir

They don't have sex in Irland? I'm staying here!!

WTF? Random?
 MalaSam
Msg: 115
Posted: 12/15/2008 10:34:46 AM
Grundy and myself are now an item I am a writter/comedian/facepainter/barmaid/architect and I am 26 nearly 27 andI live in Wicklow but Im not telling you where becase you might try and find me and scam Grundy away from me and Ive been single for a while because i used to drink alot but now i dont because i dont drink anymore because i used to get drunkand this guy called Hamal told me that drinking was bad for me when i went on a date with him an got dunk and i met him at my doctors when i went for a lady check up because i was itchy and he asked me for a date there but i said now because he had a bread but then he shaved it and i went on a date but i didnt give him my phone number or told him where i lived when i met him in the doctors where he asked me out so i dated him and e told me to stop drinking so now i dont but when i went on a date with grundy she drank alot of wine and i told her it was bad for her but she told me it wasnt and then she made me drink and i got drunk and fell in love with her when i was drunk cause she made me drunk and she made me pay for all the drink and food and she ate loads of chips with vineger and made me pay for it all but i was drunk cause she made me drink.
 jayeff
Msg: 116
Posted: 12/15/2008 11:02:29 AM
You buggers, this has to be the best thread I've ever read.

Techic, me old mate....a word to the wise........When asked out on a date by a beautiful woman (or women in this case) the usual form is to hurl abuse at them AFTER you chat them up, not give them a verbal larraping before gradually trying to work your way into their affections. It's a formula which has worked so well for me over the years I've got bored with women altogether - there's no challenge there any more. So, if you ever fancy having your love spuds given the thrill of their so far sheltered life, then DO get in touch. I'll be waiting, sweet thing.

Oh, one last tip, mate....I hope it's not too late, but never EVER tell a woman what you do for a living.

Pip pip, and looking forward to hearing from you.

PS. Don't worry about the air fare - that nice English lady will pay.
 *kath*
Msg: 117
Posted: 12/15/2008 11:32:53 AM
PS. Don't worry about the air fare - that nice English lady will pay.

I shant.

I offered tecnic the fare and he turned me down,so i told him he had hurt my feelings and he swore at me.

tecnic
Msg: 118
Posted: 12/15/2008 11:43:44 AM
i am going to sent you a private message with my number but dont give it to any body i am going to need yours becouse when i get in to town i will have to contact you when the time is right you are going to get a message in your in box tonight when you reseve the message send me a sms/text to the number i have givin you
must go now
from tecnix
 tecnic
Msg: 119
Posted: 12/15/2008 12:01:08 PM
i sent you a private email with my phone number can you send me a sms to tell me that you reseved it and dont give my number to anybody ealse i want this date to work out i talk to you soon
from tecnic
 tecnic
Msg: 120
Posted: 12/15/2008 12:04:07 PM
cheers fabric let be friends how are you mate i hope your well and in good form did you get any replys yet oh by the way this date was set up for me i knew nothing about it until the other night but it would be great if we can be friends leep in touch
 tecnic
Msg: 121
Posted: 12/15/2008 12:05:54 PM
i am not going to england and thats thats
 tecnic
Msg: 122
Posted: 12/15/2008 12:11:18 PM
dont get me wrong your a very nice girl but i am going on a date that was set up for me and i dont want to turn the girl down she is from bray her name is miss grundy but if your to come to ireland that would be better but i am spoken for right now by miss grundy
sorry for your troble
from tecnic
 tecnic
Msg: 123
Posted: 12/15/2008 12:25:26 PM
its a petty you cant come your probley busy witch is busy for every one right miss grundy still want to meet me some saturday or sunday what is she like cailin she she pretty you know you talk to her i would be great to know a bit about her before i meet the girl but i am not going to let her down or you but if you want me to let you know how i got on i will let you know and thanks very very much for fixing up the date with miss grundy i will do my best for her can i keep in touch with you if you dont mind that would be great just as friends only
must go now
from tecnic how are you
 jayeff
Msg: 124
Posted: 12/15/2008 1:17:14 PM

i told him he had hurt my feelings and he swore at me

I think it's his way of showing affection

dont get me wrong your a very nice girl

Er.....Don't think you QUITE understand the situation.

Tecnic, me auld mucker...May I ask exactly how it is that you manage to thumb your nose at the site Posting Rules vis a vis multiple consecutive postings, to wit, the undeniable fact that you exert a remarkable propensity for pumping out up to five consecutives posts, both on this and other threads, within an average of 12.3 minutes of each other, and yet seemingly fly below the radar of the moderators who propound the intention of deleting any posts over and above the allotted two in any 24-hour period? Cool.

And are you sure I can't tempt you to a taste of the snail? Tony Blackburn's promised to join us. Do think on it.
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 125
Posted: 12/15/2008 1:31:54 PM

[.....]and yet seemingly fly below the radar of the moderators who propound the intention of deleting any posts over and above the allotted two in any 24-hour period? Cool.

..it is cool Jayeff, but whisht with yourself now. Don't say nothing to nobody, his getting away with it is another factor in his posts being most amusing albeit maddening also - keep schtumm and let's keep this thread going.

Tecnic, I got your message and as I said I've no credit at the moment to call you. In fact I can't even find my mobile ..I'm always losing them or they get broken on me somehow.

For the moment I am seeing how me and MalaSam are going to get on, you sort of missed the boat the first time round.

But sure you never know...

So is it fair to say at this point in the thread...

IRISH PEOPLE DO DATE...haphazardly at least - we get there in the end eventually and have a lot of fun chasing after each other it seems.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Are irish people dating on this??