Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > She's Too Into You!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TitusBreast
Msg: 26
She's Too Into You!Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
This is just gay...as if! Love, Titus
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 27
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 12:34:32 AM
when the relationship is not moving on a balance "but that requires communication"
 want to travel
Msg: 28
view profile
History
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 5:33:01 AM
i don't get it how could a woman be too into you, dont you want to be loved
 ~Eve~
Msg: 29
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 5:54:32 AM
To the Poster ~ Miss Wishes ~ I don't understand this either, as humans we are all different.

I personally know some folks that seem "Too Into Their Mates" ~ needing constant communication. This often scares off prospective dates or new partners and has damaging affects in long term relationships.

They are not insecure, they are educated, smart, successful jobs, beautiful or handsome, financially secure, the list goes on.

I believe some can be head over heals and truly INTO their mate, nothing more nothing less.
But I also think that some are not ~
"Too Into Him or Her"
they are simply ~
"Too Into Them Self" (not sure if that is a word LOL) .

They have many great qualities but they also have another side. I will politely say that they are highly focused, goal-oriented and have a strong need for control. But the constant NEED to be so INTO YOU begins to feel High-maintenance, Selfish, Manipulative, Critical & Controlling.

In the end their relationships suffer because enough is never enough. No matter how available, accomodating or pleasing the people in their life are, it is never enough to meet their high expectations or satisfy their constant need for attention and control.

Those types usually know this about themself and they know what they are doing.
If you are one of those focused types and you see a profile that says "easy going, fun loving or laid back" trust me... that laid back guy or gal is probably not a good match for you. LOL
 carolann0308
Msg: 30
view profile
History
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 6:05:46 AM
Well, according to the best seller "Why Men Love B1tches" no man truly appreciates someone that is always available for them when they call, automatically brings you soup when you are sick or enthusiastically jumps into bed every time when in a real relationship with you. Apparently you guys get incredibly bored when its all going well. If you do not have to pursue the woman and she comes to you with open arms, you automatically wish for the 'hunt' to begin again. This conclusion was drawn after surveying over 10,000 men from ages 25-50.

True? Well, in my case it seems that the better I think the relationship is going the less the man is interested in me. It's as if love to some men are like video games. You are constantly being tested to see if you can make it to the next level. The worst part of it is they know from day one that no matter how many level you progress you do not stand a snowballs chance in hell of actiually winning the game/heart. A gal could be led on for YEARS.
 verityone
Msg: 31
view profile
History
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 6:58:45 AM

according to the best seller "Why Men Love B1tches" no man truly appreciates someone that is always available for them when they call, automatically brings you soup when you are sick or enthusiastically jumps into bed every time when in a real relationship with you. Apparently you guys get incredibly bored when its all going well. If you do not have to pursue the woman and she comes to you with open arms, you automatically wish for the 'hunt' to begin again.

It might have not been a best seller if it was named " Why SOME Men Love ****es".

I don't resemble that description at all.

That's not to say that there are not men that fit that description, but there are bad examples in both sexes.
 ~Eve~
Msg: 32
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 8:05:50 AM
Ms 308 ~ if you like, plz email me...about the book. :-}
My daugher is reading it.
I tried to contact you but your settings blocked me.
~~~~~~~
Ms Eve ~
 trueblonde4u
Msg: 33
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 8:07:21 AM
Clearly, this issue has nothing to do with the sexes, much more individual.
My suggestion is to be carefully aware of signals from the get go....
What ever form of communication (txt., emails, etc.) two people choose is really not important. However, to be mindful of the upfront signals regarding the persons character is paramount.
For me it's little things that could start out from natural flirtations that might seem fun for some individuals..... For instance, if a man starts in with whole cutsie petname thing , "hey Cupcake" within the first few contacts...I kinda like my real name and perfer not to be a bakery item....or how about, fantasizing the first vacation together, and you both have not even exchanged last names...thoughtful? sweet? a visionary???
Nope, not to me....more like.... needy, controlling, desperate...Listen to your cues, saves a lot of time and effort....
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 34
view profile
History
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 9:02:06 AM

Well, according to the best seller "Why Men Love B1tches"no man truly appreciates someone that is always available for them when they call, automatically brings you soup when you are sick or enthusiastically jumps into bed every time when in a real relationship with you.Apparently you guys get incredibly bored when its all going well. If you do not have to pursue the woman and she comes to you with open arms, you automatically wish for the 'hunt' to begin again.
Interesting! So.. according to the author.. just being enthusiastically available is being "too into" a guy. I don't agree; I suspect that a guy that gets bored just because a girl comes to him with open arms then he just wasn't into her at the same level...but was enjoying the "open arms" part never the less.

But the constant NEED to be so INTO YOU begins to feel High-maintenance, Selfish, Manipulative, Critical & Controlling.
I think that this isn't the symptoms of someone who is "too into" another.. but rather the symptoms of someone who's character in general is selfish, manipulative, critical and controlling. . and that they are that way in any relationship.. not just romantic ones.
 10of6
Msg: 35
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 9:03:05 AM
Slobbering all over my leg, as she grabs me by the thigh while I'm walkin' out the do'.
 79_CunningLinguist_79
Msg: 36
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 9:06:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Z4KrmZ1Oc ...this kinda explains it....
 4forumonly
Msg: 37
view profile
History
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 9:25:33 AM

Well, according to the best seller "Why Men Love B1tches" no man truly appreciates someone that is always available for them when they call, automatically brings you soup when you are sick or enthusiastically jumps into bed every time when in a real relationship with you. Apparently you guys get incredibly bored when its all going well. If you do not have to pursue the woman and she comes to you with open arms, you automatically wish for the 'hunt' to begin again. This conclusion was drawn after surveying over 10,000 men from ages 25-50.

I haven't met any woman like that yet. I have indeed met some woman who claimed "love me too much". It all turned out they wanted to love me the way they thought best for me. Dig deeper I realized that I'm just a role in their fantasy plays. If I followed the script, everything was fine and dandy. If I want to love them the way I want, all hell broke out. I was accused that I didn't love them as much as they loved me.
 Frau Blücher
Msg: 38
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 9:59:46 AM
If someone is “too into you”, then you’re not a match; it is just another instance of one-sided affection, IMO. The amount of elation/annoyance derived from someone being “into you” is directly proportionate to how much you are “into them”. If you’re not into them, then they are deemed to be needy, clingy, desperate, and a whole slew of other unsavory adjectives. If, however, you’re into them, then their hair is spun with golden harp strings from heaven; their voice is a lyrical sonnet; and their farts smell like warm Cinnabons. It’s all relative, unless of course you’re dealing with someone who is mentally unstable (I will NOT be ignored, Dan!!!!)
 arcticdude
Msg: 39
view profile
History
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 10:16:18 AM

I guess she's too into you when the feelings are not recipicated. Time to level and be honest, not play her.

Yay! Best answer!
 Bikeman_
Msg: 40
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 11:05:40 AM

What is it that a gal does who is "too into you" that makes it a turn off for you?
First off, this "not into you" expression is EXTREMELY meaningless; I'm not going to attempt to turn this "too into you" question into a meaningless cliche as well.

However, I will explain a few things that women do as it relates to her behavior with me that I find non-plussing:

1. Wants to know everything that I do.
2. Wants to have interest too often with things I'm interested in that she wasn't interested in prior to meeting me.
3. Calls too often.
4. Seeks validation via her partner instead of from within.
5. Seemingly needs to socialize with my friends instead of hers.
6. Begins to neglect her own interests because she's too often dabbling in mine.
7. Needs me to call her too often (when there is no relevant thought to be expressed or event to be planned).

I could think of more, but these behaviors come immediately to mind. I'd NEVER classify this as a woman who is "too into me"; a better description is perhaps she's not "adequately into herself".
 Bikeman_
Msg: 41
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 11:13:51 AM

Well, according to the best seller "Why Men Love B1tches"no man truly appreciates someone that is always available for them when they call, automatically brings you soup when you are sick or enthusiastically jumps into bed every time when in a real relationship with you.Apparently you guys get incredibly bored when its all going well. If you do not have to pursue the woman and she comes to you with open arms, you automatically wish for the 'hunt' to begin again.
Interesting! So.. according to the author.. just being enthusiastically available is being "too into" a guy. I don't agree; I suspect that a guy that gets bored just because a girl comes to him with open arms then he just wasn't into her at the same level...but was enjoying the "open arms" part never the less.
Must disagree as well. Only an idiot introduces conflict into a blissful situation. That book would be titled "Why Idiots (who waste their disposable income buying bilge like this book) Love Bitches" LOL

This conclusion was drawn after surveying over 10,000 men from ages 25-50.
Anybody can concoct survey results to mirror exactly what they wish to espouse. All they would have to do is sample 10k men in a shopping mall to find men who like bitches.

True? Well, in my case it seems that the better I think the relationship is going the less the man is interested in me. It's as if love to some men are like video games. You are constantly being tested to see if you can make it to the next level. The worst part of it is they know from day one that no matter how many level you progress you do not stand a snowballs chance in hell of actiually winning the game/heart. A gal could be led on for YEARS.
Wow you must date and/or be interested in idiots with ADD. I don't really mean this. You might be more attracted to a guy who appreciates your subtlety. Me personally, I'd rather know what a woman is thinking, as long as she isn't completely obsessed with radical thoughts and ideas.
 Buttercrisp
Msg: 42
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 1:49:53 PM
How about after we're already planning to hang out in around four hours and she's called four times(with nothing to say) and I tell her that she's 'really got to stop calling so I can get some things done before I see her' and that I will see her in a very short while, and she calls again just to say hi! And after a week says she loves me and thinks she 'might' want to spend the rest of her life with me... I'm with sumosumo, that's more of a third date sort of thing:) Carolann0308, I'm not even sure why men read the 'why men love ****es' book let alone why a women would, does anyone think that it will teach them anything that they really want to know? (Also the final stage in the game you're reffering to isn't the heart, that's not a game those types play.)
 LMBB
Msg: 43
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 1:58:06 PM
I've dated men like that. It made them seem needy, insecure and I was always wondering what they were after. There had to be a motivate behind all this.
 sherdanay
Msg: 44
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 4:30:14 PM
I met a guy and it was all going really well. We saw each other every day for 6 weeks. He told me he wanted a relationship and things were great. Then, on New Years Eve of all days he said he thought we had moved to fast without becoming friends first and wanted to go back on line and do some casual dating. I was floored and still don't get it. I don't get it. Thought he was into me so I let my guard down then this. So guess I should back off ?? It seems he's not really into me............................
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 45
view profile
History
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 4:41:34 PM

Slobbering all over my leg, as she grabs me by the thigh while I'm walkin' out the do'.
I'll have to remember that.. darn and I so enjoyed the dragging part

I met a guy and it was all going really well. We saw each other every day for 6 weeks.
I'd say that this was a case of you both being "too into" each other and it burned it'self out... Even married couples need time away from each other in order to keep things fresh and to feel that "I'm glad to see you" emotion alive and kicking.

@ msg 41.. funny scene.. Interesting enough, If I remember correctly they end up being a happy couple.
 jujubee4
Msg: 46
view profile
History
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/4/2009 5:19:06 PM
I think both genders are equally guilty of behaving this way at one time or another. ie - falling for the other too quickly, calling too often, generally wanting to spend all their time with the other. I see it this way though....
If both people are really into each other, generally neither one is going to say that the other is "just too into me" because they are both falling in love with one another. I believe that most of the time, someone uses the "she's/he's too into me" card only when they really aren't that into the other person and need an excuse to move on. If a man told me that I was too into him, then I would take that as he's just not that into me and move on. I'm a hopeless romantic and believe that if and when I meet that someone, I will just know (in a relatively reasonable amount of time). It's threads like this that make people afraid to be honest with people about their true feelings for fear of being rejected. If you feel something for somebody (you must be absolutely sure not to confuse these feelings with early infatuation) shouldn't you tell them? Isn't loving someone really about taking the risk of being hurt or possibly even rejected? The trick is, you have to be sure you really are falling in love with someone and not just infatuated with them.....and that takes time.
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 47
view profile
History
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/5/2009 1:03:47 PM

It's threads like this that make people afraid to be honest with people about their true feelings for fear of being rejected.
Well, I can't say I agree with this portion of your post.. It's fear of rejection that makes people afraid to be honest.. not this type of thread.
 TeresaP1020
Msg: 48
view profile
History
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/5/2009 1:15:41 PM
So, Big Daddy, what names did she give your non-existant kids? LOL
 Xmiss_angelX
Msg: 49
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/5/2009 2:24:44 PM
This has always been a difficult thing for me....It seems like I never do it right...first they complain i dont show enough interest then when I do they complain im seeming too needy or going to fast......LOL....I dont know too me Im starting to see it like this..if a guy really likes me...any attention or effort i do give to give him attention will just be appreciated and not complained about.....still dont think I have found the one thats feels that way yet LOL
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 50
She's Too Into You!
Posted: 1/5/2009 6:38:27 PM
i just had a thread on ask a guy and "i was told to give him the space of an astronaut, not to smother, show too much interest and back off completely" so Xmiss I am just passing on what about 15 people had to say. Now that I have had time to thing about it, I need and want to feel loved and if he doesn't want to ffill me needs then it is time for me to move on.
Think about my self not him. Forget this being called "clingy or moving too fast" EWE
If a man doesn't appreciate my love then I need a manwho will.!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > She's Too Into You!