Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Gaza Massacre      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mannish Boy
Msg: 251
Gaza MassacrePage 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
hmm, everyone slagged hitler off for what he did to the jews, and if you say you dont like jews your told your anti-semitist, i wonder if the jews are called murdering **stards or something like that for what there doing to the palastinians
 jebuspebus
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/19/2009 5:30:38 AM
'Just as Israel has bombed a hospital and a UN compound in Gaza, Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni came to Washington, in the dying days of the Bush administration, to sign a new US-Israel agreement barring Hamas from rearming. Meeting with journalists, she had the right to say whatever she wanted about Israel's "war on terror", while paying lip service to civilian Palestinian victims. Journalists for their part were systematically prevented from asking legitimate questions.Pepe Escobar argues that when it comes to media supremacy, at least inside the US, Israel will accept nothing but the upper hand.'

live footage here:
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=3124&updaterx=2009-01-18+11%3A21%3A32
 garyzac
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:15:46 AM

'Just as Israel has bombed a hospital and a UN compound in Gaza, Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni came to Washington, in the dying days of the Bush administration, to sign a new US-Israel agreement barring Hamas from rearming. Meeting with journalists, she had the right to say whatever she wanted about Israel's "war on terror", while paying lip service to civilian Palestinian victims. Journalists for their part were systematically prevented from asking legitimate questions.Pepe Escobar argues that when it comes to media supremacy, at least inside the US, Israel will accept nothing but the upper hand.'

"Lip service"? So what was she supposed to do? Would it have been better if she had said that she was pleased that so many Palestinian civilians had been killed?

As far as I can tell, she was damned if she did, and damned if she didn't....

live footage here:
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=3124&updaterx=2009-01-18+11%3A21%3A32

I watched that link, and clearly heard the journo in question not only interrupt Livni's answer to another question, but also heard him accuse her of being a terrorist. I consider his action to be disgraceful, especially in view of the fact that the UN considers Hamas to be a terrorist organisation - a fact which some on this thread seem to be forgetting/ignoring.

Further, the journo WAS handed the mike to ask his question. He began a long pre-amble which was totally unnecessary, and his mike was switched off again. He was told to ask a question, not make a speech, and then was given the chance to finish his question, whichhe did. It received an answer.

At no point in the link did I hear any instructions from the organisers or the podium that certain questions could not be asked. Indeed, Livni asked for quiet so that the session could continue.

As far as the 'blocking' of journalists from going to Gaza, she said the decision wasn't taken by her, but she assumed that the court had made it in the interest of 'security'.

Is that the same as, say UK and Ireland signing a treaty to prevent France form re-arming?

No.

The last time I checked, France was not authorising a terror campaign against any other nation. This is what Hamas has been doing.

Forgive me if I'm missing a point somewhere.

Forgiven

Losses over the three weeks of the 'conflict'
Gaza strip 1200
Israel 13 (10 soldiers)

Yeah, that looks like a fair fight.

I can't find it written anywhere that wars have to be 'fair', but the terror campaign waged by Hamas against Israel is anything but 'fair'. Sending suicide bombers to kill Israeli disco-dancers and pizza-eaters is an odd thing to do, as is the constant shelling of Israel by Palestinian terrorists. Israel has been remarkably restrained in the past few weeks, given what it has suffered since the PNA was formed and the fact that it has the arms and munitions to flatten the entire Gaza region.

Israeli military representatives have refused to confirm or deny using specific weapons, but insist that all Israel's weapons comply with international law. Neither white phosphorus nor Dime bombs are illegal, but campaigners say the way they have been used, especially in Gaza's densely packed urban areas, could constitute a war crime.

Correct - neither is outlawed, so both can be used.

It reminds me of that line from The Untouchables, when Connery says "Trust a wop to bring a knife to a gun fight".
 geo47
Msg: 254
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:51:19 AM

the thing about terrorists is they will not fight a convetional war they are cowards who fire and flee usually into schools so that or hospitals so there attackers are unable to retaliate.

i say **** hamas kill the lot of them.

You should look at the history books, the jews were the first post war terrorists, murdering British troops and policemen in what was then Palestine.
 garyzac
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/2/2009 4:36:31 AM
Lest we forget:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/4422488/Israel-issues-threat-as-Hamas-considers-ceasefire.html

"The Palestinian group is believed to be planning to accept a deal for a year-long ceasefire to start this Thursday that would replace the fragile truce both sides declared after a three-week Israeli offensive aimed at halting the rocket fire.

Egypt, meanwhile, which is brokering the ceasefire talks, awaits official word on what Hamas has decided.

In the interim, Mr. Olmert, under pressure for a strong reaction to sporadic rocket attacks, told his Cabinet, "If there will be firing on residents of the south, there will be a strong Israeli reaction that will be disproportionate."

"We will act according to new rules that ensure we will not be dragged into an incessant shoot-out that prevents us from living normal lives in the south," he said.

Hamas has denied firing rockets and it is smaller splinter groups that are considered to be responsible for them.

Olmert's comments were made on a day four rockets were fired across the border from Gaza into Israel and an Israeli army patrol was fired upon along the border fence. There were no injuries in any of the incidents but one of the rockets fell near a nursery school in the western Negev Desert. "

Although the current 'ceasefire' was unilaterally created by Israel, it seems that the Palestinians still can't help attacking Israeli targets - did they learn nothing from the recent action?
 shiningblackstar
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/2/2009 5:30:22 AM

did they learn nothing from the recent action?

what they have learnt as was demonstrated by Jewish terrorist groups that killed British troops and hung British troops bodies from trees and booby trapped their bodies so when british medics/soldiers went to get them down from the trees they would be killed too. so the Palestinians learnt very well from the Jewish terrorist groups THAT IF YOU WANT ANYTHING YOU HAVE YOU FIGHT FOR IT.

the sooner the world gives the Palestinians F16s, stealth bombers, tanks, warships, so they can hit back at israeli hospitals and schools and flatten whole towns like the israelis are doing the quicker this conflict will end.
 garyzac
Msg: 257
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/2/2009 6:39:25 AM

what they have learnt as was demonstrated by Jewish terrorist groups that killed British troops and hung British troops bodies from trees and booby trapped their bodies so when british medics/soldiers went to get them down from the trees they would be killed too. so the Palestinians learnt very well from the Jewish terrorist groups THAT IF YOU WANT ANYTHING YOU HAVE YOU FIGHT FOR IT.

It would help if you read other posts, especially when quoting them!

I asked "Although the current 'ceasefire' was unilaterally created by Israel, it seems that the Palestinians still can't help attacking Israeli targets - did they learn nothing from the recent action?"

You chose to refer to actions committed half-a-century ago, which is not the topic under discussion.

Having said that, I partly agree that some things are worth fighting for. The question is - what are the Palestinians currently fighting for? Why are they continuing to send shells into Israel?

After all, surely every action has an objective? Once it has been accepted that some things are worth fighting for, that objective should be defined. The recent incursion into Gaza by the IDF had a clearly-defined objective - to reduce the capacity for Hamas and other groups to bombard Israel. Once that had been achieved, the IDF withdrew AND stated that it would cease all military action.

So, what are the terrorists' aims now that Israel has vacated Gaza? What do they hope to achieve by shelling Israel at this time?
 shiningblackstar
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/2/2009 9:01:53 AM

You chose to refer to actions committed half-a-century ago, which is not the topic under discussion.

so root cause of the problem doesn't seem to interest you?
how about the jews claiming the land was promised/given to them billions of years ago.

Having said that, I partly agree that some things are worth fighting for. The question is - what are the Palestinians currently fighting for?

are you really this simple?
how about they are fighting for a free homeland end of occupation gazza to opened up and not to live like prisoners and not be butchered by the isrealis when they go to the Beach with their kids.

The recent incursion into Gaza by the IDF had a clearly-defined objective

to butcher and slaughter unarmed women and children once they had quenched their thirst for blood they pulled out. over 2000 women and children under 10 massacred 5000 injured yep well defined objectives.

So, what are the terrorists' aims now that Israel has vacated Gaza? What do they hope to achieve by shelling Israel at this time?

same aims as the jewish terrorists had when they were murdering british soldiers not so long ago?

so i presume you agreed with the tactics of the stern gang and other jewish terrorist groups not so long ago?
 garyzac
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/2/2009 9:32:11 AM
Isn't it time you supplied references to support your rants?

so root cause of the problem doesn't seem to interest you?
how about the jews claiming the land was promised/given to them billions of years ago.

The root cause of the recent action (ie the topic under discussion) does interest me, actually.

From the information available to me, it is clear that Palestinian terrorists were 100% to blame for it. Their actions since the June ceasefire led to the deaths of many innocent Palestinian people.

However, since the terrorists don't care about Palestinian civilians, I don't see why I should.

are you really this simple?

No, I'm quite intelligent, actually, and don't make personal comments on the forums.

how about they are fighting for a free homeland end of occupation gazza to opened up and not to live like prisoners and not be butchered by the isrealis when they go to the Beach with their kids.

The name of the place that you care so passionately about is 'Gaza', not 'gazza'.

A free homeland? The last time I checked, Gaza was being administered by Hamas, not Israel, so I'm not sure what you meant by that. It is true that Israel takes steps to prevent arms being smuggled into Gaza, but this is a wise act considering what those arms end up being used for.

The Beach is a UN-run camp, and I have no knowledge of the IDF 'butchering' anybody there........dare I ask you for a link to help me?

to butcher and slaughter unarmed women and children once they had quenched their thirst for blood they pulled out. over 2000 women and children under 10 massacred 5000 injured yep well defined objectives.

It really is time you stopped spouting nonsense claiming it be factually accurate.

Why not read this link:

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=2&x_outlet=118&x_article=1603

"In the aftermath of Israel's Operation Cast Lead in Gaza, controversy rages over whether Israel used indiscriminate and excessive force. Israel defends its actions claiming that ¾ of the fatalities were Hamas members or other combatants opposing Israeli forces. The Palestinian claim, echoed in much of the media coverage, is that the vast majority of the fatalities were unarmed civilians.

A complicating factor in quantifying the number of civilian casualties is the call by Hamas leaders for their members to shed their uniforms and fight in civilian clothing ( "Gaza War Full of Traps and Trickery,"New York Times, Jan. 11, 2009)."

Yet another example of terrorists hiding among the civilian population!

"CAMERA examined the data collected by the Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR), which provides the most comprehensive tally of casualty figures in Gaza. The results of CAMERA's analysis are summarized below.

• By cross-checking with other sources, CAMERA has identified a number of Hamas fighters and members of other Palestinian terrorist groups who were either misclassified by PCHR as civilians, not identified as combatants, or omitted entirely from their tabulations. This raises serious questions about the accuracy of PCHRs casualty statistics."

No surprise there, then!

"A significant proportion of the child and women fatalities were the result of targeted attacks on the homes of Hamas leaders. Israel reports that these homes serve as command quarters and as munitions depots where arms are stored. Israel claims that it notifies the occupants of houses it plans to hit before attacking them. PCHR corroborated this claim in at least one instance. In two instances, Israeli warnings were ignored and large numbers of children and women, the families of the targeted senior Hamas officials, were killed. "

So even the PCHR acknowledges that Hamas uses civilian women and children as 'human shields'! This fact is usually ignored by those who are pro-terrorist - anyone care to prove me wrong?

"The most recent weekly update records 1285 Palestinian fatalities through Jan. 21. It defines 895 of these fatalities as civilians (70 percent) and an additional 167 "civil police officers" (13 percent) it also regards as non-combatants. Included in the civilian fatality total are:

• 280 children (defined as those aged 17 or under)

• 111 women

• 503 (39 percent of all fatalities) adult men labeled as civilians"

Now, my maths is quite good, and I calculate that 391 women and children were killed as a result of the recent action. You claimed it was 2000. You were wrong.

I also suggest that you look up the definition of 'massacre', to prevent you mis-using it.

same aims as the jewish terrorists had when they were murdering british soldiers not so long ago?

Hmm.....I can't see a similarity. The area we call Israel was occupied by a foreign administration in the 1940s - Gaza in 2008 wasn't.

HTH
 Buzzlightbeer
Msg: 260
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/2/2009 4:34:03 PM

However, since the terrorists don't care about Palestinian civilians, I don't see why I should.

Basic humanity perhaps?
 Miss_stevie_G
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/3/2009 2:23:18 AM
walking along a beach in tel aviv my friend and i were approached by a local who simply said "we are gods people" i found the isrealis were all like that , they were a very proud nation a holier than thou up their own backsides, having then traveled down to dahab in eygpt we found the hatred of each other jews and arabs was feirce, i think they should just share the country together but, they don`t seem to be able to do that, tho` i warmed to the arabs not the isrealis, and when flying home from tel aviv again, because i had the arab headgear in my rugsack they took us into a room and completely searched every nook and cranny of my rugsack, as well as throwing us all the dirty looks they could muster
 garyzac
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/3/2009 7:15:13 AM

walking along a beach in tel aviv my friend and i were approached by a local who simply said "we are gods people" i found the isrealis were all like that , they were a very proud nation a holier than thou up their own backsides

And there's something wrong with having pride in one's country/nation/people? Is that like being proud of, say, a soccer player?

Clearly, you saw how two-faced some of the Palestinians can be. They were plainly comfortable around tourists, but exhibited anger and hatred towards the Israelis.

It's rather too simplistic to state that they should just share the country together - the events of the past seven months have demonstrated that many on both sides are unable to do that.

Ignoring the fact that the Arab headgear wasn't on display, I don't blame the Israeli airport security staff for wanting to search rucksacks. You might not be aware of the terrible suicide bombings which occurred in Israel with an alarming frequency. The discovery of the headgear won't have helped the atmosphere!

Its allegeded Perez asjked her to tell he rman to get BBC reporter Urla Gherin removed from the Israeli desk for showing a bias to the Palestinians back when Arafat died. Gerin was the Africa correspondent some 4 weks later.

Well, somebody had to get rid of her!

She is one of the most partial correspondents the BBC has (just behind Jeremy Bowen) and her reporting of Arafat's welcome death amounting to 'hero-worship'. She seemed oblivious to the fact that he was a terrorist responsible for deaths of many on both sides.

Oh, and for anyone who doesn't understand English, the word 'should' is sometimes used to indicate 'obligation'.
 diabolikk
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/3/2009 9:22:15 AM
I wonder how do peaceniks feel now that Israel has ceased hostilities but the Palestinians STILL fire rockets.

Or is it still not clear they do not want peace?
 diabolikk
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/7/2009 3:10:44 AM
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-02/07/content_10776838.htm

wooops...I see that the "Gza massacre" brigade is a bit silent on this subject since Hamas has continued to attack Israel even after the ceasefire.

Maybe this latest scandal will finally make them see the naivety of their positions?

UNITED NATIONS, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-general Ban Ki-moon on Friday demanded that Hamas immediately release the UN humanitarian aid supplies it seized in Gaza. (please note "immediately release the supplies it seized"...)

"The secretary-general demands that the Hamas immediately release the UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East) consignment of humanitarian goods it seized last night, in the second such incident this week," said a statement issued here by Ban's spokesperson. (in the 2nd incident this week....)

The secretary-general also called upon Hamas "to refrain from interference with the provision and distribution of humanitarian assistance in Gaza," the statement said.
(and why would they? This is how they control their population)
UNRWA has suspended the import of humanitarian goods into Gaza until the aid is returned and guarantees of no future such occurrences are provided, the statement said. (ooops...Racist UN now?)

"All parties must refrain from interfering with, or hampering the provision and distribution of, urgently needed humanitarian assistance to the civilian population in Gaza," the statement said.
(all parties? And how many parties there are in Gaza?)
However, Hamas said earlier Friday that it seized the humanitarian goods "by mistake" and would return the supplies after UNRWA is determined to suspend importing humanitarian relief goods into the Gaza Strip, reports said.
(you like that "by mistake"? I did, I thought it was cute)
"The secretary-general reiterates the Security Council's call, in its resolution 1860, for the unimpeded provision and distribution throughout Gaza of humanitarian assistance, including food, fuel and medical treatment," the statement said.
(all stuff seized to pay off their own and not the population)
UNRWA, the main UN relief agency responsible for feeding 900,000 Palestinian refugees in Gaza, on Friday suspended all imports of desperately needed aid after trucks linked to a Hamas ministry confiscated hundreds of tons of food, the second such seizure in three days.
(wow...bad-bad UN)
"UNRWA's suspension of imports will remain in effect until the aid is returned and the Agency is given credible assurances from the Hamas government in Gaza that there will be no repeat of these thefts," said the UNRWA, which has been struggling to help Gaza residents after a devastating three-week Israeli military offensive.
(thefts? you don't say...)
The seizures followed repeated UNRWA warnings that not nearly enough food and other vital supplies were getting through because of Israel's closure of most crossing points into Gaza. Just hours before the latest seizure, UNRWA Director of Operations in Gaza John Ging had warned that the Agency would suspend operations if there was a repeat.
(ah...see, there's still room for some Israeli blaming)
Although the amount stolen in the first seizure was small, "it's massive in its significance because they've crossed a red line," Ging said.
(as usual, as always, as ever?)
On Wednesday night, 10 truckloads of flour and rice were taken from the Palestinian side of the Kerem Shalom Crossing into Gaza, UNRWA said in a statement.
(10 truckloads...)
"They had been imported from Egypt for collection by UNRWA today," it added. "The food was taken away by trucks contracted by the Ministry of Social Affairs. Two hundred metric tons of rice and 100 metric tons of flour were taken."
(not a bad houl to sell in the black market or to pay off your "militants")
On Tuesday, 3,500 blankets and over 400 food parcels were taken at gunpoint from a distribution store in Beach Camp in Gaza. Hamas said it would give out the aid itself and Ging on Wednesday told Hamas to "stop the nonsense that they've been coming out with trying to justify what they did and accept that it was an egregious error."
(at gun point...ah those poor Hamas militants)

This is no novelty. The EU and half the rest of the world had stopped sending money for the same reason.

Surely we must find a way to blame Israel for this?

Or is it time to just admit that these are simply bad guys?

"Israel is war criminal!!!"...well...
 motoguzzidavid
Msg: 265
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/8/2009 7:20:33 AM
i have worked on a kibbuzt twice in the 70s and loved the experience

made friends with jews
palestenians
druz
all the peoples i met there

found the european jews were acceptingof the arabs in the main, most i met used to have close friends amonst the local arabs
i have on many accasions sat down to dinner with jews and arabs together and the kids played together

found the american jews extremely right wing though

my best friend was yehuda, her mother left england during the mosely times, her father left russia during stalins times

she said to me once,
the only good arab is a dead arab
i remember saying to her, for an extremely intelligent woman that is a real stupid thing to say

it was originally the plan to settle jews in uganda in africa

the state of palestine included mostof jorden as well, hussien massecared thousands of pallestinions also

i really think the isreallies havent learnt the lessons of history

bagin, cant remember how to spell his name, ex prime minister of isreal, was no 1 on the british list as a terrorist

one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter

when all the borders of the middle east were drawn it didnt take into account the different peoples, religeons tribes and the shieks given the post of leaders were those friendly to the occupying forces/countrys

if an accupying force moved into my country, bulldozed homes/olive groves that have been there for thousands of years and generations of my people brought up in refugee camps because our land was taken, id fight too, bloody right i would and so would you

hamas is wrong though to use civilians as a shield and them to get slaughtered is heartbreaking, those children
so are the isrealies wrong, i know there children are being hurt too

there isnt an answer and this will never stop, isreal knows the first war it loses will be its last war, so is powerfull to the extreme

the whole region is being used by countrys like america to test weapons, the region is also oil rich so the west uses isreal for that too

did any coutry interfer in rowanda when the massecares were happening there, of course they didnt, no oil or big mineral deposits, do they do much for all the starving millions in africa, not a lot, unless theres something to gain, pay lip service a lot

nothing changes and nothing will, no matter what you or i say or want

big business has much to do with what goverments do and say, lets be quite clear on that

yes, in recorded history the jews are the most persecuted people, thats a fact and as a people they are intitled to a homeland
so are the pallestenians
 Martini216
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/8/2009 9:46:28 AM
Shit happens sometimes !!!!!!
 diabolikk
Msg: 267
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 3/5/2009 2:59:52 AM
I've read that the British govt has pledged 30mil to help rebuild Gaza.

I thought we were in the middle of a deadly recession where people loses jobs and businesses at an incredible rate.
I thought the govt was borrowing billions to get us out of this mess.
I thought the govt was cutting budgets and expenditure and that this was a crisis to last a generation to repay for.

So, where do they get these 30 mil from?...and are they not needed here now?

These are either our tax money or money borrowed on our name which we will repay (with interests!) through taxation and I would dearly prefer the govt to spend these 30mil to keep people in accomodations and jobs here.

"In an official protest to the United Nations, the Israel's Ambassador Gabriela Shalev noted that "there have been nearly 100 rocket and mortar attacks from the Gaza Strip" since the ceasefire on January 18, or over two per day. These have been increasing in number, with 12 rockets were fired at Sderot on March 1 alone."

So, attacks are still going on; what's the 30mil for?

If you want to read it all....
http://www.danielpipes.org/6204/surreal-gaza-reconstruction-conference
 Humbum
Msg: 268
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 3/5/2009 3:57:36 AM
"what's the 30mil for?"

Buy more rockets - their stock pile must be running low by now ...
 ProAnnouncer
Msg: 269
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 5/11/2009 10:04:46 AM
Stockings and 5-inch Heels wrote, "What you are all forgetting is that its the palestinians land ! taken from them by the Zionists Read your history books!!!!!!!! Bush has stood by! the get!!! Obama will sort the evil Israelis"

No, not at all! You're absolutely WRONG on this point. What history books are you reading -- you may have been the victim of mis-information, or probably dis-information.

The best history book we have of course is the Holy Bible. God Himself gave the land to the Jews. Later, due to their disobedience, the Jews were dispersed and crushed.

After the atrocities of the Holocaust of World War II were revealed, it was our very own British government which ceded the land to the Jewish nation. British Palestine became Israel.

The so-called "Palestinians" had no claim to it. It was the land of the Jews since the first temple was built. Read your Bible and be aware that Satan, demons, and evil men and women throughout time have always been trying to usurp godly authority and implant their own. The Bible clearly describes how Satan has been given control of this Earth for a limited time and in a limited scope and purview. God is, always has been, and will be forever in control. He is just letting Satan have a bit of power to test us and to verify who has true faith in God the Father Almighty, Jesus Christ His only-begotten Son, and the Holy Spirit, the comforter and discerner of all things true and false.

But we must have "eyes to see and ears to hear" through faith which God grants; it is not of ourselves. We cannot believe in the one true God unless He permits us to trust in Him. So keep on praying for faith and peace, and mark the events of the last 5,000 years, check them against the Bible and you will see that God is causing all things to work together for the ultimate fulfillment of His eternal plan. He brought the Jews back to Israel circa 1947-48; the land is the property of God and He gave it to the Jews. Any disputers will have to reconcile their thoughts with God.

The land belongs to the Jews. God will make this clear and make the situation right, and has makred the Jews as His own distinct people, for His own reasons and purposes. Think of all the headlines about Israel and Jerusalem throughout your own lifetime -- you know that God has His almighty hand on His people and will continue to bring His prophecies to pass.

Consider also the miracle of the Jews' returning to their land after WWII - the Bible prophesies about The End Times are clear and are being fulfilled before our very eyes.
 azure_dragon85
Msg: 270
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 5/11/2009 10:39:00 AM
proannouncer

The best history book we have of course is the Holy Bible. God Himself gave the land to the Jews. Later, due to their disobedience, the Jews were dispersed and crushed.

i take anything i read off wikipedia far more seriously than i do the bible, it is not a credible source no matter how many people believe in christianity.

i'l write a book tomorrow calling it religeon saying that europe is actually mine, god gave it to me really he did, sorry about all that...

the fact the book is hunners of years old makes it even more open to scrutiny, as the victorious write the history, the losers rarely do. how many people do you think had an input on that one?

"naw jim your wrong, jesus got mingin on friday night... that should go in there for a laugh!",
"nae danger thats going in there tam!! but the jews deserve palastine"

aye.... sure...
 Labdien!
Msg: 271
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 5/12/2009 2:11:45 PM

The land belongs to the Jews. God will make this clear and make the situation right, and has makred the Jews as His own distinct people, for His own reasons and purposes.

Err, you're not Jewish are you by any chance?
 HenXX
Msg: 272
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 5/12/2009 8:07:44 PM
Boo!...........................jats
 SelfLoader
Msg: 273
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 5/13/2009 12:52:36 AM
Let em get on with it...may the best team win eh
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Gaza Massacre