Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Gaza Massacre      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AlmaM
Msg: 151
Gaza MassacrePage 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
We all believe here that killing children is wrong don'twe? Surely that goes without saying?

Of course we do. Any children in the world.

But the sad thing is that not all suffering kids are valued the same when the international 'step in' is decided !
 indianbob
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 5:04:38 AM
[So if you were sitting in that bar too and that bouncer comes and hit the crap out of you what would you do then. ]

Personally I would use common sense and walk away, but first I would finish my .
 Dandy Highwayman
Msg: 153
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:02:05 AM

Perhaps things would go better if the Americans kept out.They always seem to be involved in local issues that aren't actually in their remit,even when there is no obvious gain

Apart from the Americans make huge financial gains from selling military hardware to Israel, such as fighter planes, attack helicopters, guidance systems, rockets and the like, who owns the satellites that provide Israel with military intelligence, maps target locations, the Americans. I beleive thats why USA stays relativley quiet on the matter.

TheDandy
 Alf hucker
Msg: 154
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:39:38 AM
There will never be peace there, because both sides are RACIST .
 Gaz01
Msg: 155
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 7:04:57 AM
OMG, What agenda I have then..lol lol this is so damn funny. She comes out with classic.
 carpetsamples
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 7:13:59 AM
GAS01

Leave it there mate, it's patently obvious that you have a twisted and slanted bias against the Israelis and no matter what anyone says to you will never change your views.

Kuddle Kitty is far too intelligent in her assessements and understanding of history for you to ever appreciate just what that little Jewish nation has suffered.
 Gaz01
Msg: 157
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 7:20:58 AM
Yeah, I suppose yo and your colleague kitty don't have bias views?? Thats quite apparent in your replies.

Do you want to know what my views are:

I dont applaude killings.
I don't defend anyone including Hamas.
You find me a single word in my posts which suggests I hate jews or killing of Israelis.

As for the history lesson, we all know what the history is, if we go there then this thread going to go on and on.

And thanks for you remarks about intelligence. I am not going to abuse you on here thats not my nature.
 garyzac
Msg: 158
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 7:26:44 AM

What agenda I have then

I'm not sure if the term 'agenda' is correct in describing your behaviour on this thread, but it was clear from the OP that you consider Israel at fault for the recent military action. I have no problem with you holding that viewpoint.

However, you have continually attacked posts which contain any dissent from your viewpoint - and sometimes, you even been quite personal about it. You even described one poster as an 'animal', despite claiming:

I am not going to abuse you on here thats not my nature.

You asked us who, in our opinion, was to blame for the recent 'massacre' (again, a loaded term - why not use 'military action in Gaza'?). We have mainly given both our opinion and the reasoning behind it. You have been unable to challenge those posts which have shown support for the Israelis' behaviour, despite some of them being direct requests from you.

As for the history lesson, we all know what the history is

Actually, you've demonstrated that you are clueless about 'history'. You have failed to acknowledge that virtually every Israeli attack on Gaza over the past decade has been in retaliation for terrorist atrocities (yes, a suicide bomb or an indiscriminate rocket fired into Israel IS an atrocity), or that every ceasefire/truce negotiated between Israel and the PNA has been broken by the terrorists, not by the Israeli military.

You have accused some posters of being unsympathetic towards the deaths of Palestinian children, even though not one poster has expressed such thoughts, and have refused to acknowledge the fact that the terrorists are using Palestinians civilians as human shields.

You have accused America of aiding Israel, yet you've failed to acknowledge the part being played by Egypt, Syria etc in arming the Palestinians and thus fuelling the conflict.

You haven't provided any links to demonstrate how you arrived at a particular conclusion, and you've failed to discuss the content of any that show a different viewpoint to yours.

All-in-all, Mr OP, it's clear that you started this thread not to have a debate about the terrible situation in Gaza today, but to lambast anyone who dares to voice support for Israel.

Let's have a debate, by all means, but let's come to the table armed with a few facts and an open mind.....
 Gaz01
Msg: 159
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 7:34:47 AM
Of course if anyone who encourage or supports killing of innocents is an animal. I stand by that.

I have no agenda, I just wish that Israelis and Palestinian can live side by side.

See we hear difference stories fom different quarters. You got listen to both sides of the stories just blindly following one is not right.

Hamas view point is that the Israel blockaded the border for 8 months which was clear violation of the ceasfire they signed.

Israel's view is that the Hamas has been firing rockets.

My poinit is that why the innocent has to pay such heavy price when things can be resovled without taking innocent life. So if you think I am wrong in thinking that then I let the other people make their minds up.
 Buzzlightbeer
Msg: 160
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 7:42:48 AM

That article is dated 28/12/2008, the article I provided the link for predates that (05/11/2008) and so points to the actual date of the violation of the ceasefire.

The dates of the articles are irrelevant! It is the facts contained therein which are important. If an article dated 10-1-09 appears which states that it had been discovered that Israel had breached the truce in October, would the lateness of that article obviate the facts it contained? Of course not!

It is the facts contained therein which are important.

Fact: "Israeli troops crossed into the Gaza Strip late last night near the town of Deir al-Balah." (04/11/08)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/05/israelandthepalestinians

Could you provide the exact date of the violation of the ceasefire in the example you provided?

Here is the link you gave:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/opinion/editorials/Hamas+blame+trouble+Gaza/1119488/story.html

Could you provide the exact date of the violation of the ceasefire in the example you provided?

No need to - anyone with a grasp of English will appreciate that a continuing action has occurred:

" Hamas consistently failed to rein in Gaza-based terrorist out-fits such as Islamic Jihad, which has launched intermittent rocket salvos into Israeli territory in recent months. Hamas itself also violated the ceasefire by continuing to smuggle weapons from Egypt and attempting to construct a tunnel across the border with Israel, undoubtedly with the aim of carrying out future attacks or kidnapping Israeli soldiers."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/tunnels-ndash-the-secret-weapon-for-hamas-1228140.html

LOL, the point of debate wasn't that article (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/tunnels-ndash-the-secret-weapon-for-hamas-1228140.html ), it was about the information (specifically dates) contained within these two:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/opinion/editorials/Hamas+blame+trouble+Gaza/1119488/story.html

Epic!

Really? Have you any links to support that claim?

A shedload of sites claim otherwise. Here's one which shows that terrorists hide them in school yards - sound familiar?

http://olehgirl.com/?p=1701

"A missile launcher and a number of anti tank missiles were discovered hidden in a Palestinian school yard in Sajalya, northern Gaza Strip, during an IDF operation against terror threats."

That was back in 2005!

How about this one, from 2008? :

http://dover.idf.il/IDF/English/updates/08/01/2405.htm

"Last night, IDF forces carried out operations against terrorists in northern and southern Gaza. A Palestinian gunman aimed an anti-tank missile at IDF forces during an operation in northern Gaza in launching areas."

Or how about one during the current truce?:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull&cid=1225910066599

"IDF units patrolling the border fence with Gaza came under anti-tank missile fire on Saturday evening, the army said. "

I see your mistake, the debate was 'shells' not 'anti-tank missiles', two different things.
 garyzac
Msg: 161
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 8:00:16 AM

LOL, the point of debate wasn't that article (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/tunnels-ndash-the-secret-weapon-for-hamas-1228140.html ), it was about the information (specifically dates) contained within these two:

No-one tells me what to put in my posts, thanks, or what I should be debating.

I selected some links which proved that terrorists had broken the truce way before 4-11-08, which is when you claimed that the Israelis had. I note that you weren't able to offer any evidence to refute my claims, but my hopes weren't high.

The Calgary Herald did not need to mention any dates - as long as it stated that terrorists had broken the ceasefire prior to 4-11-08 ( a point which you have ignored, despite its importance to the thread - instead, you resorted to childish nitpicking), that was good enough for my purpose.

Funnily enough, The Guardian 'forgot' to mention the earlier rocket attacks in June 2008.......

I see your mistake, the debate was 'shells' not 'anti-tank missiles', two different things.

There was no 'debate' about it. The subject arose after I stated that any tank commander under fire is entitled to respond. You claimed that the terrorists did not have the necessary equipment in which to damage a tank, and should have not have been subject to Israeli fire. I demonstrated (and where ARE the links I asked for?) that the terrorists have had anti tank weapons for years. My choice of description (missile, shell, rocket, projectile, munitions....whatever) is irrelevant, and was just used by you to deflect from the debate surrounding terrorist armament.

I suspect that the tank commanders took a similar view to me.....it doesn't matter what the name of the anti-tank devices are called - they have to respond.
 Gaz01
Msg: 162
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 8:09:29 AM
Israel kills UN aid driver
08/01/2009 16:05 - (SA)

Gaza City - A UN official in the Gaza Strip says Israeli forces have fired on a truck on a UN aid mission and killed the driver.

UN spokesperson Adnan Abu Hasna says the incident took place during a lull declared by Israel to allow humanitarian aid to enter the territory.

He says the UN coordinated the delivery with Israel, and the vehicle and was marked with a UN flag and insignia when it was shot.

The shooting is likely to raise already heightened tensions with the UN.

Earlier this week, an Israeli attack near a UN school killed more than 30 people. At the time, Israel said it opened fire after militants hiding in the crowd shot mortar shells at Israeli troops

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UN halts Gaza aid shipments, cites Israeli attacks

UN halts Gaza aid shipments, cites Israeli attacks

JERUSALEM – The United Nations halted aid deliveries to the besieged Gaza Strip on Thursday, citing Israeli attacks on its staff and installations hours after it said tank fire killed one of its drivers as he went to pick up a shipment.
The United Nations has already demanded an investigation into Israel's shelling of a U.N. school in Gaza that killed nearly 40 people earlier this week. Israel and residents said militants were operating in the area at the time.

For a second straight day, Israel suspended its Gaza military operation for three hours to allow in humanitarian supplies. Shortly before the pause took effect, however, the U.N. said one of its aid trucks came under Israeli fire, killing the driver.

U.N. spokesman Adnan Abu Hasna said the U.N. coordinated the delivery with Israel, and the vehicle was marked with a U.N. flag and insignia when it was shot in northern Gaza. The Israeli army said it was investigating.
"The U.N. is suspending its aid operations in Gaza until we can get safety and security guarantees for our staff," spokesman Chris Gunness said. "We've been coordinating with them (Israeli forces) and yet our staff continue to be hit and killed."
The U.N. provides food aid to around 750,000 Gaza residents, and runs dozens of schools and clinics throughout the territory. They have some 9,000 locally-employed staffers inside Gaza, and a small team of international staffers who work there.

As Israel pushed forward with the bloody offensive in the Gaza Strip, militants in Lebanon fired at least three rockets into Israel early Thursday, threatening to open a new front for the Jewish state. Israel responded with mortar shells.
The rockets from Lebanon raised the specter of renewed hostilities on Israel's northern frontier, just 2 1/2 years after Israel battled the Hezbollah guerrilla group to a 34-day stalemate. War broke out between Hezbollah and Israel in 2006 as Israel battled Palestinian militants in Gaza, on Israel's southern borders.

No group claimed responsibility. Lebanon's government condemned the attack, and Hezbollah — which now plays an integral role in Lebanon's government — denied any responsibility for the rocket fire, which lightly injured two Israelis.
In other Gaza violence, Israel killed at least 11 people, including three who were fleeing their homes, raising the death toll from its 13-day offensive to 699 Palestinians, according to Palestinian medical officials. Eleven Israelis have died since the offensive began Dec. 27.
The offensive is meant to halt years of Palestinian rocket attacks on southern Israel, but with roughly half the dead believed to be civilians, international efforts to broker a cease-fire have been gaining steam.
Despite the heavy fighting, strides appeared to be made on the diplomatic front with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice saying the U.S. supported a deal being brokered by France and Egypt.
While the U.N. Security Council failed to reach agreement on a cease-fire resolution, Egypt's U.N. Ambassador Maged Abdelaziz said representatives of Israel, Hamas and the Palestinian Authority agreed to meet separately with Egyptian officials in Cairo.
Israeli envoys traveled to Egypt on Thursday to discuss the proposal.
For Israel to accept a proposed cease-fire deal, "there has to be a total and complete cessation of all hostile fire from Gaza into Israel, and ... we have to see an arms embargo on Hamas that will receive international support," said government spokesman Mark Regev.
For its part, Hamas said it would not accept a truce deal unless it includes an end to the Israeli blockade of Gaza — something Israel says it is not willing to do. Israel and Egypt have maintained a stiff economic embargo on Gaza since the Hamas takeover.
The Palestinian Authority controls the West Bank while Hamas rules Gaza — two territories on opposite sides of Israel that are supposed to make up a future Palestinian state. Hamas took control of Gaza from forces loyal to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in June 2007.
___
Weizman reported from Jerusalem and Barzak from Gaza City. Associated Press writer Sam F. Ghattas contributed to this report from Beirut, Lebanon.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090108/...l_palestinians
 Buzzlightbeer
Msg: 163
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 8:12:45 AM

You claimed that the terrorists did not have the necessary equipment in which to damage a tank, and should have not have been subject to Israeli fire.

I was specifically debating 'shells' and penetration ability.

So, what does the tank commander do? Ask the terrorist to stop shelling him whilst he nips inside the building for five minutes to check? Call off the advance, and be shelled as he retreats?

Yes the tank commander should have just backed off, there was no immediate threat to the tank or its crew, Hamas doesn't have any shells that would penetrate the tank's armour.

HTH
 garyzac
Msg: 164
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 9:12:30 AM

I was specifically debating 'shells' and penetration ability.

"Debating"?

Ok, I'll humour you!

Yes the tank commander should have just backed off, there was no immediate threat to the tank or its crew, Hamas doesn't have any shells that would penetrate the tank's armour.

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/merkava/

I had hoped that the link provided would have an in-depth critique of the weapons available to the terrorists. Instead, all it shows is.........the description of a tank used by the Israelis. I'm not sure how that can be used to support the statement "Hamas doesn't have any shells that would penetrate the tank's armour", but my hopes weren't high.

Ah! I detect the whiff of 'pedantry'!

I used the term in my earlier post as defined by my old mate, the OED:

Shell : An explosive military projectile or bomb.

Missile: An object which is forcibly propelled at a target.

Wiki is also helpful: "A shell is a payload-carrying projectile, which, as opposed to shot, contains an explosive or other filling, though modern usage includes large solid projectiles previously termed shot (AP, APCR, APCNR, APDS, APFSDS and Proof shot)."

It then describes various types of shells that can pierce armour plating, such as that found on tanks.

So, my use of the term 'shells' and related words was entirely accurate, given that I have provided various links that state that the terrorists possess anti-tank weaponry, each of which is capable of firing shells to destroy Israeli tanks.

And, the statement:

Hamas doesn't have any shells that would penetrate the tank's armour.

is incorrect on two counts:

1) Shells are able to penetrate a tank's armour.

2) Hamas does possess such shells.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2009/01/iran-hamas-to-r.html

"Hamas possesses a “new weapon” to face Israeli armor in case Israel decides upon a ground invasion into the Gaza Strip, a senior Iranian official and ranking cleric told worshippers in Tehran today. According to former Iranian president Ayatollah Hashemi Rafsanjani, chairman of Iran's powerful Expediency Council, the advanced weapon would allow the Palestinian militant group to target Israeli tanks “from a long distance.” "
 Buzzlightbeer
Msg: 165
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 11:07:12 AM
I had hoped that the link provided would have an in-depth critique of the weapons available to the terrorists. Instead, all it shows is.........the description of a tank used by the Israelis. I'm not sure how that can be used to support the statement "Hamas doesn't have any shells that would penetrate the tank's armour", but my hopes weren't high

I guess you missed this part:

"PROTECTION

The tank's is fitted with the Amcoram LWS-2 laser warning system, with threat warning display installed at the commander's station.

The turret and the hull are fitted with a modular armour system which can be changed in the field. The forward section of the turret is fitted with additional blocks of armour which provide extra protection against the latest generation of top attack anti-tank missiles.

A skirt of chains with ball weights is installed on the lower half of the turret bustle. Incoming HEAT projectiles detonate on impact with the chains instead of penetrating the turret ring. Sprung armour side skirts protect the wheels and tracks.
The welding and machining technology for the large armour body sections of the Merkava was developed by the Israeli Army Tank Depot, and the casting of ballistic steel materials was developed by Urdan Industries Ltd at Natanya."

It suggests the tank has state-of-the-art protection. As everyone knows, Hamas doesn't have state-of-the-art weaponry, as the homemade fireworks they fire into Israel suggests.

2) Hamas does possess such shells.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2009/01/iran-hamas-to-r.html

No 'proof' at all there, the key word in that article is 'rhetoric'.

Rhetoric: language with a persuasive or impressive effect, but often lacking sincerity or meaningful content.

Oh I nearly forgot, let's look at those links:

http://olehgirl.com/?p=1701

LOL a random blog page...An Israeli claim, no 'proof'.

http://dover.idf.il/IDF/English/updates/08/01/2405.htm

An Israeli claim, no 'proof'.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull&cid=1225910066599

An Israeli claim, no 'proof'. Anyone else noticing a pattern here?
 Gaz01
Msg: 166
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:02:07 PM
Zeegary UN has criticise Israel for its use of excessive force on Gazan, only US would veto any resolution. Israel has used force indiscriminately regardless of any intelligence.
You can carry on defending such force but it is difficult to defend no matter what you say.
 diabolikk
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:19:36 PM
When will it be understood that Hamas does-not-want-peace? That Hamas is the same as Hezbollah? That these are crazed religious gangsters who do-not-care? That there is no appeasing because there is no peace they want? That, from Pakistan, to Afghanistan, to Syria, Lebanon Saudi, Egypt, all the bad guys share one ideal and one goal?

Precisely, what more do these poor Islamists have to do to say "I hate you and want you dead/converted" louder?
Suicide bombing? Random rockets?

What will it take for them to give us the idea finally?

A nuke?

It must be dead frustrating to be an Islamist when you're surrounded by people that just refuse to believe you want them dead.
 NIGEL44
Msg: 168
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:21:37 PM
They are using all means necessary, excessive to us, but not to them.
You don't clear out a nest of ratsand leave a few to breed, you kil them all.
The Israelis are probably thinking. We'll kill dozens so long as it saves one Israei life.

War is a terrible thing. People suffer horrendous injuries and some die. It's strange how when Hamas were firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel it was ok.

Haas are like children playing a game and want it to stop because the bigger boys are winning.

Well history has told us one thing, when they are on a role with their blood up, not much in that region can stop them
 shiningblackstar
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:43:05 PM
a people who through out history have been persecuted and may i point out mainly at the hands of Christian's, nearly wiped out by the Nazi's to be doing exactly the same thing to the poor innocent Palestinians shame on you israel.
only when the Palestinians are giving the same kind of weapons that can target schools, hospitals, ambulances UN buildings as the israelis have will we have an end to this on sided holocaust
 Gaz01
Msg: 170
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:46:47 PM

They are using all means necessary, excessive to us, but not to them.
You don't clear out a nest of ratsand leave a few to breed, you kil them all.
The Israelis are probably thinking. We'll kill dozens so long as it saves one Israei life.

War is a terrible thing. People suffer horrendous injuries and some die. It's strange how when Hamas were firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel it was ok.

Haas are like children playing a game and want it to stop because the bigger boys are winning.

Well history has told us one thing, when they are on a role with their blood up, not much in that region can stop them

In other words you are legitimising holocaust. You are saying Hitler was right...
 Dandy Highwayman
Msg: 171
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 1:03:17 PM
In my cynical view I think that the Israelis are quite happy to hit UN buildings regardless of Hamas, because if the UN leave Palestine then they can get away with much more in there treatment and persucution of the Palestinians.
America will not denounce the Israel attacks as America hopes that Iran will become involved, then the USA can launch against Iran a long time target of the US. Also the US is a major arms dealer to Israel, and is quite happy to support them by saying nothing inflammatory agaisnt Israel, and using there veto on the UN Council to block UN intervention.

Today saw the suspension of work by the UN in Gaza as they now beleive its to dangerous to operate in Gaza, Israel have blocked with force and fire the Red Crecsent from attending Palenstinians who needed treatment, breaking international humanitarian laws.
We have already seen how the USA have scant regard for the UN and humanitarian treatys re Gauntamano Bay, Iraq War etc. Israel continues to have the unwavering support of the USA which is leading to the US endgame of obliterating Iran.

Today also saw the first strike from Lebannon against Israel, and Israel retaliate with equal force, its the first stage of widening the conflict which is bigger than Israel Palenstine. And is the US' continued war on terror and fight against 'the axis of evil'.

I have no side to take other than that of the innocents on both sides, Israel being a nation that know what oppresion is, that felt the full force of a holocaust, should in my view have more morals, and have learned the lessons of their past enemies. In my view all war is an attrocitie and all who take part are guilty of crimes against humanity, why as a speices do we not learn the lessons delivered to us by the mass graves of the 1st an 2nd World Wars . NOT IN MY NAME .

TheDandy
 NIGEL44
Msg: 172
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 1:16:24 PM

In other words you are legitimising holocaust. You are saying Hitler was right...

WTF has Hitler got to do with what I said. Read the posts before making assinine comments. I expressed no opinion whatsoever. So get off your soap box and learn to read before people stop thinking and believe that you are a total moron.
 Thandor The Redeemer
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 2:37:35 PM
If you had to live in the middle East where would youu rather be????

Go to Israel, stand in the street and verbally attack the government. Then go to ANY Arab nation and do the same. Notice you can only do it that way round. Thandor is not a supporter of Israel in any way , but he`d still rather live in a country that doesn't execute people for their political opinions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates#Human_rights
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Israel

While we're at it, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Israel
while bearing in mind that in Dubai, homosexuality is punishable by death
(http://wikitravel.org/en/Dubai)
 Scott-the-Scot
Msg: 174
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 2:49:55 PM

why as a speices do we not learn the lessons delivered to us by the mass graves of the 1st an 2nd World Wars . NOT IN MY NAME .

I think the people who fought in those wars would be insulted by that comment. Would you rather be living under the Nazi jackboot ?
 HMSDebbie
Msg: 175
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 2:55:07 PM
I don't think that's what Dandy meant. I think he's referring to wars since the 1st and 2nd World Wars - 50 million people died in the 2nd World War and we're still fighting wars now. And wasn't the 1st World War supposedly "The War to End All Wars".
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Gaza Massacre