Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with Tall women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 seeker312
Msg: 76
Sex with Tall womenPage 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

I'm sorry, I don't understand what there is to figure out! I'm 5'10 and have never had any problems. You gotta think of it this way..........we can put our legs just about anywhere you want them!

^^ This
 TruthinessIncorporate
Msg: 77
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:21:09 PM
When you're sitting on your bed, and she sits in your lap...all around you are these long, slender legs...so soft...so kissable...she crosses her feet behind your back and you feel that light squeeze....there's just nothing like a girl who's tall...not to mention, when you're done nibbling on her toes and work your way up her leg, that anticipation she seem to experience seems a lil sweater! And takes a lot longer compared to someone in the 4’10 range*grin*
The shorter/average size girls have their place too obviously...but you never forget your first tall experience...in my case, I can watch the tape!

Truth, touched for the very first time-TruthinessInc
 Just. Me.
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/22/2009 1:38:47 PM
Great Topic. Kudos to you.
I am tall never had issues men still toss me around and I am bbw so it just matters how strong the guy is.

Also I read someone who had an issue with men stating there likes and dislikes... the poster said something like women are to short women are to tall women are to fat to thin... and followed it by adding make up your minds... People have tastes. There is nothing wrong with a man or woman prefuring a thin woman over a thick woman short over tall. Why are people mocked for their opinions? Because you don't fit into all the likes? Men and women beed to share their opinions more not in a rude way obviously, but this poster was very kind and openminded for even going out side his comfort zone in the first place.

It is ok to prefure a body type a stature and/or a skin tone, so long as you still show respect and kindness to the people who are not in that catergory.

Instead of wondering why people desire types be glad their is such a rainbow of choices in the world.

That's my feelings anyway.

And its ok to disagree with them, Everyone has the right to their opinions.
 redhairedvixen4u
Msg: 79
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/22/2009 2:32:29 PM
It can be hard for a guy. I know it's the same way for me. I'm dating a guy say 5'6. I feel like a great dane being screwed by a chiuaua... Someone my same height is awesome though! If i let him he can do anything he wants! Most guys aren't used to being "let". But i guess that comes with being dominate too
 HSJS
Msg: 80
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/22/2009 2:58:30 PM
I am 6' 1". I was intimate with the 50 foot Woman once (meet her right here on POF). I had to use scaffolding!
 J_in_SD*
Msg: 81
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/6/2009 1:17:41 PM
I knew a gal named Nancy Archer... Wow. You want to talk about an experience.
 CurseOfMillhaven
Msg: 82
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/6/2009 3:23:48 PM
I love tall women but never had sex with anyone taller than me though.
 HoldingHands27
Msg: 83
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/13/2010 1:36:57 PM
Disclaimer:...
Tall and Proportional are my 'ideals'....I've never been attracted to Any form of BBW...
My best slow-dancing lessons were from a Tall Lady....
I just Loved staring into her eyes with my chin firmly entrenched in her Cleavage...!!!
While I've never had much luck developing a relationship with a tall Lady...
I've always been fascinated with being able to Go Up on one..!!
 TravelingLight
Msg: 84
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/13/2010 6:07:29 PM
I find tall women (among other types) attractive so I don't think I'd care- I'd rather love it.

William_25
Msg: 85
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/13/2010 6:17:24 PM
I've never had sex with someone who's taller then me but since I'm 5'6/7" I'd kinda imagine trying to do doggy style with a woman who 6' would kinda be like watching a chihuahua trying to hump a rotweiler!
 winteragain
Msg: 86
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/13/2010 6:34:55 PM
All these tall women and not a single one of them is a model. that's great, tall girls really let themselves go don't they
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/13/2010 6:58:33 PM
[/Being short ....Ive always wanted longer legs in bed ...LOL It makes being on top alot
easier :} however I like the struggle... so I guess im saying play with the advantages and dont be bothered with the disadvantages lol.....]

From my experience i found short women has sexy body. Also with short women you can have more position. Like standing up them she climbs on me and rides.
 6citygal1
Msg: 88
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/14/2010 11:02:31 AM
I'm a tall woman. I had never any major problems with a man during sex due to my height.
 verityone
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/14/2010 12:35:11 PM

I am still very attracted to statuesque women,

Same here, however, with a few caveats.
I actually had a fetish for tall women (and for long hair), when I was younger. 5'8" and up.
The caveats were they had to be well proportioned. Some are perfectly proportioned when they're tall, some are not. (don't ask me about men, I don't spend any time taking notes on them )
I find after 5'9", the examples of bad proportions become more prevalent.
Sometimes they can be tall and all leg, or tall, but too long in the torso. A little long in the leg, is better than in the torso.
Sometimes their arms can be too long for their body. Fingers as well.
I studied art a lot when I was younger, and drew a lot. I'm damaged forever, as a result.

Having said all that, I did date shorter women later in life. As small as 5'1".
I didn't like it, even though I was only 6'1" (6' now), and I know very tall men will date women less than 5'.
I found them too small. They were almost childlike in size, and too submissive in nature. I felt too dominating and intimidating.
It's a turn off for me psychologically. I'm attracted to people I see at a peer level, and turned off by those who I don't. Either socially, or romantically.

Nowadays, I won't even consider dating a woman under 5'5". I just don't like the size differential. 5'6" is where I begin to not even think about the height issue at all, up till about 5'9", then I just don't like it as much. It would be my preference that she not be taller, but not a deal breaker.
I love when women wear heels, but I don't like banging hips with them when we're standing, and I like the way their body fits into mine when they're still a few inches smaller while wearing them.

It seems I'm one of the rare guys who has a cutoff for smaller women. I don't make any exceptions.
 RobinXX
Msg: 90
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/14/2010 1:18:41 PM
On the rare occasions I've been lucky enough to bag a tall woman (my height or taller), I've found certain positions much more comfortable and easier than they were with shorter girls. Certain positions notwithstanding, it's easier to adjust from higher to lower than it is from lower to higher as you have gravity to contend with and as we all know, gravity always wins!

Obviously it depends on many factors, so I hate to generalise.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 91
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 3/13/2010 11:06:01 AM
Tall is best! More to play with. However, I don't think I've ever been with a woman 6' or better. I can't help but wonder what it would be like for them to attempt to ride me reverse cowgirl with their feet propped up on my legs I'm sure they could however, since I'm over 6'.
 Paderic
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 3/13/2010 11:16:39 AM
I like tall women. I like short women. I like women of average height. I guess I just like women!

I have found that if my partner is actively involved, the sex can't be anything but fun. The only thing I don't like is a passive partner.

I have never been with a woman taller than me. I wouldn't mind trying it...
 BentonHarbor
Msg: 93
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 3/14/2010 8:08:22 AM
Toes to toes your nose is in it...........

Nose to nose your toes are in it.......

Didn't Zack Brown sing a song about this??

Ya know---I've ALWAYS loved tall women and have the wonderful fortune to meet a few who didn't mind I was shorter. While the mechanics of it all wasn't much different the thrill for me certainly tipped things quite the WOW way.

Those wonderfully long legs, their arms reaching places not normally accessed during amore toss in some gorgesous long hair and I've constucted my own perfect woman!!

Can't beat woman of any size---some just hit the eye and libido a bit differently. Gimme a 36" inseem any day of the year!

Sorry but haven't read every reply here yet---have the taller women added their thoughts? If nothing else that would give us tall chasers new profiles to gaze upon!
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/13/2011 4:39:02 AM
i know from my experiences that there are differences when having sex with a smaller woman than a taller woman.but i think those differences are not that big of a deal and i was able to adjust to either one.whats more important is if you both have some sexual experience as opposed to not having any at all.
 ohenryx
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/13/2011 8:44:32 AM
YAOT (Yet Another Old Thread) (smile)

I like tall women. I like short women. I like women of average height. I guess I just like women!

ForRumOnly
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/13/2011 10:26:16 AM
Some of my most enjoyable sexual experiences have been with a woman 6" taller than me. Some other great experiences were with a woman 11" shorter. Really, the height difference isn't an issue.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 97
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/13/2011 4:58:12 PM
At 5"5 I have never felt too short for any guy I have been with. My arms and legs can reach the same places on a guys back as any amazon who has longer limbs. I can easily cross my ankles behind him. ..unless he was too big around, and that aint happenin...so no worries here.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 98
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/14/2011 2:51:20 AM
Giggity! Short or tall....doesn't matter....it's the girth I'm concerned about!
 AquanGold
Msg: 99
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/14/2011 5:26:08 AM
Tall women make the best lovers! A women with a great set of legs are very sexy,especially in bed!
I normally take control and am able to move the girl around easily.

If the OP is afraid of a tall women and isn`t capable of moving them around, than maybe he needs to get himself into a gym! A tall women loves to be tamed...
 Yew4ics
Msg: 100
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/14/2011 5:48:42 AM

If the OP is afraid of a tall women and isn`t capable of moving them around, than maybe he needs to get himself into a gym! A tall women loves to be tamed...

And shorter/average height women don't? You haven't been with me. lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with Tall women