Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Maybe meetup      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tecnic
Msg: 26
Maybe meetupPage 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
a bunce of nutters on the lose i better contact to local garda station they might want to send the garda air support unit and its great for tracking down nutters on the lose and i will contct the garda station and they will contact asu/garda air support unit its a great gob best thing the garda have for nutters like you hopfuly the garda will need the air support unit
 tecnic
Msg: 27
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/17/2009 12:48:42 PM
dont be talking so bloddy stupit you sound l stupit
and act you bloddy age why dont you for a change
 tecnic
Msg: 28
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/17/2009 12:51:11 PM
ring martin king at tv3 ans see when the next shower of rain is going to be followed by a rainbow if you worried about the stupit rainbow your a bit of a weerdo like the reat your going to need tables
 tecnic
Msg: 29
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/17/2009 1:00:50 PM
i have no mtes here becouse yous are all stupit and most of all
yous are real nutters as wrll and miss grundy you will never meet me
have i made my self quite there is no you and me so get it out of your
stupit and i dont beleave for one minuite do i beleave you and if my self
and shini get on it has nothing got to do with you any way and shini
is a beatuiful girl and i dont have fourms mate it more like a bunce of
nutters would be a better word and i am going to ask shini out
becouse i know what she is like and she is not a staker but your only
jelous becouse i woulnt meet you yes your are i was told
that you wrent to be trusted i wasnt going to fall for that you
must think i am stupit but far from it
 tecnic
Msg: 30
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/17/2009 1:05:54 PM
whats bff bin ladin brobly cant spell or can you
check your spelling stabcity you should of had that name
count of you been from limerick
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 31
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/17/2009 1:08:23 PM
Hold on a cotton pickin' moment there Mister ....

I'd agree that I could be seen to be a bit of a nutter, that's no problem but who the heck told you that I am not to be trusted ?

and another thing...me jealous of you and shinni..the woman who is stalking you like a woman possessed - get lost with yourself if you think that !!

I've got more men chasing after me than you've had hot dinners so I most certainly don't need to meet up with someone who clearly doesn't like or trust me - I might be mad but I'm not twisted.

You've really made me angry now and I don't think I'm ever going to respond to any of your posts ever again because you are so unkind !!
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 32
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/17/2009 4:10:38 PM
God..I've become so inured to his woeful misspelling that I hardly notice anymore..I just read the insults and am completely highly insulted by them..he's a rascal...hopefully I will soon be inured to them also.

Toy boy are you still not going to meet us all then ?

and btw your post on the other thread...was fvcking brilliant...I literally clapped when I read it, then my son brought me down to earth by reminding that nobody could see or hear me and I looked a bit stupid.
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 33
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/17/2009 4:49:17 PM

Glad i played a small part in making you look slightly more stupid than usual...

Hah

You're a sarcastic bollix !!

Lazyness and lack of motivation to make an effort to impress people play a big part...

Tell the truth you're really an International Man of Mystery or the Scarlet Pimpernel...otherwise I can't believe the thought of meeting me and malasam is not enough of a motivating factor to come along...or you could just be dead from the neck up.
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 34
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/17/2009 5:20:43 PM

Thats a serious medical condition i suffer with i'll have you know...
Sacastic-itus is not something to be made fun of...

No need to tell me that ...sure I have two sons who suffer with the same acute condition as yourself...that's the Sarcstic-itus problem not the other..the sexually incomptence which all users of dating sites suffer from..according to the word of she who is to be ignored and pitied and remain nameless...but hints at being a prophet and foreseer , her name is not Jesus btw.
 tecnic
Msg: 35
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:44:17 AM
ok then that would be good ok now i see tha duckman that more like it what part of dublin i live in balbriggan freinds would be good what your saying is that that your from dublin and now living in limerick
 tecnic
Msg: 36
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:54:52 AM
i am glad i never meet you at least i didnt have to do my self up and look depart
i cant trust you for a start and thats for sure i never want to here from you have i made my self clear i know you didnt set up the date but it was a stupit thing to do all the same and if you think i was going to beleave all you told me well i dont and if you think that i am a nutter well i am not i work in st itas hospital as a dj/presenter/producer becouse i was asked to take this roll on to train in new raido presenters witch i said to the day services maner i would with the help frommy boss and i am second in comand i run the station when my boss is not in if you dont like thats to bad
 tecnic
Msg: 37
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:00:15 AM
you didnt make me stupit you made your self stupit
your a real nutter i dont know anything about you
and i dont want to and you didnt up set me far from it
you up set your self i will not meet any one from this site
becouse i dont know them and thats the truth you dont scare me
becouse you full of crap
 MalaSam
Msg: 38
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/20/2009 6:33:17 AM
ok........so I count 8 people interested, 3 sorta maybe's and Toy-boy..........

So shall I try to arrange one?
I dont know Dublin very well, so any sugestions to where we could meet? Oh and it has to be wheelchair friendly
 MalaSam
Msg: 39
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/20/2009 6:56:40 AM
Is templebar not just for tourists?
 MalaSam
Msg: 40
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/20/2009 7:15:07 AM
Are they single too?
 MalaSam
Msg: 41
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/20/2009 7:21:07 AM
Ya, I read that, I think its a load of Bollox, .........................

the man with the biggest K nod gives the most orgasms.

No, only joking its the alphabet
 MalaSam
Msg: 42
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/20/2009 7:25:38 AM
I think your reaction should be to dance like a pickel...............

Dance like a pickle Biatch ***whpisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh**
 antodonegal
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/21/2009 11:20:38 AM
have the meet up in monaghan or sligo, dublins a wile drive
 MalaSam
Msg: 44
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/21/2009 12:20:55 PM
Im going to arrange one in Dublin as its the nearest to me, but I think there should be regional meet ups arraged so everyone gets a night out
 MalaSam
Msg: 45
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/21/2009 12:23:34 PM
where though? What pub in temple bar has disabled access?
 MalaSam
Msg: 46
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/21/2009 12:37:53 PM
The both in Templebar?

Cool.............
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 47
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/21/2009 12:54:39 PM
But how wheelchair accessible is the whole of Temple bar...the streets are all cobbled and at night-time it's like a cattle market..there's millions of people around. I get really stressed having to walk through the throngs there at times. But you can get to Bad Bob's through a connecting side-street from Dame St...I think it's called Crowe St.

Here's a link to a site recommending modern bars which are wheelchair accessible but not perfect as you may need some assistance getting up and down some steps at the door if you are in a wheelchair.

http://www.smallerworld.ie/ie/component/option,com_ezrealty/Itemid,99999999/task,viewcategory/id,2/

The Knightsbridge on Batchelor's Walk (which is directly across from The Hal'penny Bridge..therefore just across from Temple Bar) is highly recommended on another forum as it's got a lift down to the toilets which are wheelchair friendly.

Oh I'm just remembering the time when I worked as a P.A. for a guy in a wheelchair, he had a studio in Temple Bar and he managed alright on the cobbles..the only thing with him was that he used to love having breakfast in The Elephant & Castle there and I used to have to manouevre his wheelchair up the steps at the door to get in...I nearly broke my back doing it and was lucky he didn't fall out of his chair too - it was terrible, he got such a fright, the poor fella couldn't trust me at all after that.
 Box_Turtle
Msg: 48
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/21/2009 11:43:11 PM
have it at mahons hotel in irvinestown . Nice little pub then again i liked durty nellies.
 Box_Turtle
Msg: 49
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/21/2009 11:45:57 PM
or have it at cassidy's in the burren.
 justlittlestaryme
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/22/2009 7:48:07 AM
Ya, Im sure you like Durty Nelly's