Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Maybe meetup      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 foot 2 the floor
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Maybe meetupPage 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Yes I would be interested, but why go to Dublin???
 justlittlestaryme
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/22/2009 8:24:16 AM
I think the OP already answered that

Im going to arrange one in Dublin as its the nearest to me, but I think there should be regional meet ups arraged so everyone gets a night out

Maybe you should arrange your own one nearer to you, or just wait for somebody else to do it.
 ismisefun
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/22/2009 11:03:22 AM
hi there,new to this part, but interested in meeting other people from this, so yes i would be interested in joining your meet up, just say when and where you have in mind.
 justlittlestaryme
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/22/2009 11:17:43 AM
Me too, Im defo up for it...................
 dannyboydaniel
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/22/2009 3:32:35 PM
Because there are supposedly 800 pubs with a 50 square mile area.What a suitable reason to attend a drinking session in Dublin.
 maline
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/24/2009 3:27:06 PM
only new to this,would like a meet up in dublin...
 tecnic
Msg: 57
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/25/2009 5:14:45 AM
the reason i woulnt go is that i know nobody on this site and i dont want to
and as for valentines days that is a wast of money as well i dont beleave in it for starters
and i have never stent a card or reseve on and you had no right to ask for my money how dare you or my postal address but you wont get any thing form me nice try and i wont be at any of the meet ups that are planed becouse i am not in the least interested
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 58
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/25/2009 5:34:34 AM
Tecnic, the date for the meet up was chosen because it's the day before St. Valentine's day and the theme of the meet is supposed to be "Anti-Valentine's day".

So if you really think the day itself is a waste, why not come along and protest about it with other like minded people on the eve of the day ?

Everybody could be grouchy and bitter together....and be, finally for some, happy.

Who's been asking you for money ?

Not Tatiana from Vladivostock again ?

Just say "Nyet" the next time she mails you (that's Inuit for snow), she'll get the hint.

Tecnic.....I really think you should meet me.
 tecnic
Msg: 59
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/25/2009 1:58:30 PM
i wont be meeting anyone from this site as i said or you wernt lising i dont trust any of the members full stop and i wont be meeting you and what make you think i was going to meet you
i have better things to be doing when i am not broadcasting i like my week ends off to rest and i do a bit of resurch and read books on poplouar music ect i can a sure you i will not meet you and thats for sure i have a very good reason that i wont i didnt join pof to find a nice girl on this site becouse there arent any nice ones i am only here for the fourms only i did get a reply but i am not going to read it it can stay there for all i care i am not stupit i know what you have planed do i look stupit i am better off not going to see a bunce of nutters on the lose and you will never meet me you can do all the asking but i still wont go since i was blackmailed about two years a go i have to saftey in dating sites and i wont be blackmailed again even if you beged me to go i still wont turn up for the reason yous are all strangers and i will not go to partys with people i dont know but i will only go to outings to do with the raido and the irish hospital raido net work becouse it great fun and you meet other members for other hospital raido stations and later on in the year i am going down to do a broadcast on cuhr noel wealsh is in charge his brother works in tv3 tervor weslsh he does the sport
its 3 hours by train it some thing i want to do now that i am a very good raido presenter
so you have wasted your time asking me to meet you and the anwser is still no
 tecnic
Msg: 60
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/25/2009 2:19:25 PM
dont ever aske me again to meet you becouse i wont meet you and thats that
i dont know any one on this site and i dont want to you tought i was going to change my mind no i wont all i want is to do my raido broadcast and go home any way it to dangerous to go in to town now a days if i go in to town i dont stay long in and out i know what i am talking about but i will not meet you and i am saying no more so just for get about me meet you bcouse its not going to happen
 Galwegian
Msg: 61
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/25/2009 5:17:05 PM
Wicka wicka wild wild west! Yes kids, they can only bar me for so long!

Where are all the regulars?!
 Galwegian
Msg: 62
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/25/2009 5:23:51 PM
Well well duckman. I've been waiting for you....
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 63
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/25/2009 6:16:48 PM
^^^ Well HELLOOOOOO Boys !!

dont ever aske me again to meet you becouse i wont meet you and thats that

All I said was we should meet...I did not ask could we meet and anyway you were the one who was eager to meet me..it's all been documented on here in your posts so you cannot deny it and it's very ungentlemanly of you to anyway.

i dont know any one on this site and i dont want to you tought i was going to change my mind no i wont all i want is to do my raido broadcast and go home any way it to dangerous to go in to town now a days if i go in to town i dont stay long in and out i know what i am talking about but i will not meet you and i am saying no more so just for get about me meet you bcouse its not going to happen

I bet you do change your mind or pretend to at least....because you just love playing your cat & mouse games with me.

Tomorrow you will be swearing undying love for me as usual and bragging about your job and how being single means you are loaded etc. and then inviting me over to St. Ita's to do a turn at the turntable. You're too predictable.

Town isn't dangerous at all, I'll stroll down with you to your bus stop for the nitelink when you are going home and protect you if it really is that scary...maybe someone is coming into the meet from close to where you live and they can drop you home or share a taxi with you.

I think you should stop being so closed minded anyway...and live life for a change.

P.S. me and Tha Duckman are getting married...to each other.
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 64
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/25/2009 7:44:08 PM
That was no Laundromat...it was Lucky Larry's Laundrette down by the Bull Ring, across the street from Christ's Church Cathedral, actually a bit further up or is it down ?

Derek the Dub gave us a few odds so that we could afford a wash with spin cycle but we spent the money on buying some cheapo vino from Aldi to celebrate our forthcoming nuptials. That reminds me, I think I left the pre-nup in the back pocket of my jeans when I threw them in the wash (that would explain the pulp type mess that I found deposited there anyway)...we need to write out a new one before our marriage on the 13th of Feb which we've invited all our POF mates to.

The ring....as I'm sure you all could guess already was the pull ring from a can of Club Orange..........tres romantic it was.

And I am very insulted by the excess of Blahs you've used in your post Tha Duckman...surely you could've been more imaginative..just for me ?

EDIT:
VVVVV Blah = equals boring and uninspiring !!

But exclamation marks thrill me.....
 tecnic
Msg: 65
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/25/2009 11:26:45 PM
i dont know you or what your like as i said anything to do with the raido i will go witch i went down the county to a meeting it was great fun and if i am loaded that got nothing to do with you and i am telling you not to come to stitas to have a look at the station i am going to be busy becouse were getting two collage students from ballyfermot collage it the only collage that does courses in raido and we get the odd student i train in the student with the matter hospital raido closed at present and i didnt make contact last week and so did my boss i stll wont meet you and thats that i only go in to town if i have to and if i am playing cat and mouse so what and it does work i have being paying cat and mouse for years and playing hard to get i am not going to change my mine i have been messed around to many time and it stops here right now its a no go for me i dont know you i prefare to stay the way i am young free and single do you know why town is dangerous becouse there drug dealers trying to sell drugs and people comming out from temple bar starting fights thats the drink talking and out comes a knife ect and if you think i am going to change my mind you will be waiting a long time let me tell you
 Oneeyedgodzilla
Msg: 66
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/26/2009 3:41:30 AM
Gah....what I wouldn't give for a night with a redheaded Irish lass who hollered at me like I heard tell they do. But only if she cusses like a sailor, and throws stuff at me.
(Damn what fun that would be........)

Really, American girls are no fun anymore.
 ~Pedro Sanchez~
Msg: 67
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/26/2009 3:44:48 AM
I'd be up for this if it was a bit later...like March or thereabouts. I suppose its a Valentine thingy.
Dublin would be awesome too. I can't wait to come back.
 MalaSam
Msg: 68
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/26/2009 5:53:27 AM
Hello Boys, nice to see yous back................................... Id better be careful Im not chatting.

As a protest, POF can stick their meet-up far up their jaxie! Im washing my hands of the arrangments.........................so its over to somebody else.
 Galwegian
Msg: 69
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/26/2009 9:03:26 AM
As a sympathy protest I'm refusing to do anything other than lounge today. POWER TO THE MOFOING PEOPLE!
 tecnic
Msg: 70
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/26/2009 1:24:59 PM
i am still not going to meet you can do all the asking but my anwser is still no
i am happy the way i am and i dont need you telling what to do i have been messed around to many time before and of course i dont trust the site or its members for that matter i am glad i dont have a girlfriend and i dont want one i know mate of mine he is just after breaking up with his other half his name is eddie he is sound he gave me a lift from the fround hall at st itas hospital to balbriggan he works for comsac they do fire alarms ect eddie was telling me that he is glad he and his other half split you will find there are pleanty of single bloks out there i am single but i dont want a girlfriend i prefair to stay single and that the way its going to be i dont beleave in valentines day it a money rackett just like christmas it was my birthday yesterday i was 44 i wont meet you full stop becouse i sdont know you or what your like and you will never meet me my anwser is still no if i was going to meet anyone it would be shinni becouse i know her about a year i have plans to go to the coffee shop where she works and she said that she will look after me i like shinni very much if i didnt like her i wouldnt be talking to her she is a very pretty girl i said to shinni if you the coffee i will drink it i met her becouse she was going to be my co presenter but it didnt work out she is happy working in the coffee shop in donabate
 MalaSam
Msg: 71
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/26/2009 1:31:41 PM
HAppy birthday to you happy bitrhday to you happy birthday dear tecnic happy birthday to you and many morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre i think you should have a party and all of us from plenty of fish wilol go to it and sing happy birthday toyou and we will bring cake and candles and let you blow out 44 of them not 43 because you are 44 and you were kissing shinni up a tree k i s s i n g and you are single but you like it this is true so where are you having your party and we will be there what is your adress so i can send you a card in the post would you loike me to get you a present for your 344th birthday
 tecnic
Msg: 72
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/26/2009 1:48:15 PM
snini has never asked me for money i get on very well with her shini has being living in ireland for a few years here marrage broke up she is a lovery girl i was 44 yesterday i dont feet it
 MalaSam
Msg: 73
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/26/2009 1:50:36 PM
funny feet funny feet funny feet

and toes
 tecnic
Msg: 74
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/26/2009 1:51:45 PM
sorry i cant give you my postal address yes i am single and i am going to remail that way thanks any way for the birthday greeting all the same my date of birth is the 25/1/1965
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 75
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/26/2009 1:57:26 PM
Well...I'm not saying happy birthday to anybody because I think it's a waste of typing...so no happy birthdays from me !!

You're a typical Aquarian Tecnic i.e. atypical.

and if i am playing cat and mouse so what and it does work i have being paying cat and mouse for years and playing hard to get i am not going to change my mine i have been messed around to many time and it stops here right now its a no go for me i dont know you i prefare to stay the way i am young free and single

44 is practically ancient...and yeah playing hard to get really works especially when you want to remain single till you die ...pffftttt !!!!!!!

do you know why town is dangerous becouse there drug dealers trying tou sell drugs and peoeple comming out from temple bar starting fights thats he drink talking and out comes a knife ect

Honestly it's really simple to avoid getting stabbed...you've got to walk around town like you own the place. I do it all the time....walk tall, throw shapes, nod at everyone, say "ahh hiya, long time no see" or "Howarye"...better still say "Alreeet ?" to everyone and keep walking fast.

and if you think i am going to change my mind you will be waiting a long time let me tell you

You change your mind every bloomin' day, in fact, you change your mind twice a day on average - it's like you are two different people sometimes.

if i was going to meet anyone it would be shinni becouse i know her about a year i have plans to go to the coffee shop where she works and she said that she will look after me i like shinni very much if i didnt like her i wouldnt be talking to her she is a very pretty girl i said to shinni if you the coffee i will drink it i met her becouse she was going to be my co presenter but it didnt work out she is happy working in the coffee shop in donabate

You've had plans to meet Shinni since before christmas...get a move on or she will meet someone else !!
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Maybe meetup