Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Maybe meetup      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tecnic
Msg: 101
Maybe meetupPage 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
in case you dont know youprobley dont there are scammers on every dating site you joine you dont have let me know becouse i know for a while and that member will try to get what every they can such as money ect and i wont be meeting any one from this site i am not getting on well what any one one this site becouse i dont even know them and for saftey reason i will not miss grundy or any other membr for that matter that was a rather stupit thing you brought up people asking for my autrograph but all i can say that i am a very good dj on the raido i have been doing dj for the last 26years and i am based in northcounty dublin
 MalaSam
Msg: 102
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/30/2009 2:55:24 AM
Ok, I have found my dummy that I spat out when I was banned........

So it looks like there are a good few people interested in attending a meetup.
I need someone to help me arrange one.................any takers?
Anybody who attended the last meetup, I'd really apperciate some advice.
 irishgirl23
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/30/2009 10:28:44 AM
i think id be interested in going.. does everyone know each other already?? if you need help malasam id gladly help out, i didnt plan the last one but i do know how 2 plan drunk nights out ha
 tecnic
Msg: 104
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/30/2009 3:57:09 PM
dont talk stupit girls only want men with pleanty of money do i look stupit if i want wants money from she is going to has some hope girls arn know as gold diggers and there are pleany on this site and its great not getting any replys why do you think that why profile is hidden and i cant reseve messages and thats a good thing you say no body is after my mone but they will get nothing from me your talking stupit and you think you know it all but you dont your full of it i will write what i want you dont tell me what to do or put down all i can say if any member does get blackmailded dont tell me i dont want to know its your problem why do you think i refused to meet miss grundy becouse i dont trust her and i wont trust her she said she was only trying to be nice i heard all this before and she is all talk and i am glade that i never meet her and i never will and that gos for any member that trys to invite me to the meet up i wont be there and yous will meet me and i am glade becouse yous are nutters on the lose and a fight could break out oh thats the drink talking if realy know the person i would go but strangers no way it would make sence if your neer a garda station just in case all hell breaks lose and cctv will have it on dard drive and i am sure the garda will give you a copie on dvd it would be wort wacting when there is noting good on it will be in wide screen fomat you you can see yous fighting like children i am glade i wont be at it thanks be to god i only go to anything to do with the bci/broadcasting comission of irelandirish hospital raido network and i have been to one last nov
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 105
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/30/2009 4:08:50 PM
Yeah rightio Tecnic...I'm sure all the folks who are members of the bci/broadcasting commision of Ireland hospital radio network are your best mates, and the only people in the world you can trust.

I bet all hell breaks loose when you guys get together...I can just imagine the egos fighting away - each of you saying how great you are and how you are the one and only best volunteer radio presenter/broadcaster/disc jockey in the whole of Ireland.

And for the last and final time....stop saying you are glad you've not met me and telling everybody you never will - nobody cares anymore especially me !!

You make me so angry
 tecnic
Msg: 106
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/31/2009 5:59:51 AM
i have met a good from the irish hospital raido network and the broadcasting commission of ireland set up the ihrn and we get funding from the bci we dont fight be couse we know each other and any other do that the bci/ihrn put on i will be at it i am realy glad that i was never going to meet you becouse i have a very good reason i dont know you witch i dont or what your like and i didnt make you angry you brought this on your self i am a very good disc jockey and i know my music and i am planning to do a show down in cuhr in cork its called presenter exchange only for the day and a presenter from cork comes up and does st itas hospital raido noel wealsh came up with this his brother works in tv3 trevor wealsh and i wont be going to any of meet ups becouse i am not interested there are very few people i can trust i trust the bci/irish hospital raido network you know very little about me what i do on raido i present my own show produce resurch and i train in new presenters and i fill in for my boss when he is out sick ect i am very important to st itas hospital raido and have been for the last 26years as i told i will not meet any one from this site becouse i know nothing about you or the members i met some great people from other hospital raido stations whitch was great have great fun all thanks to the bci i have good contacts in other stations i see q1o2 is giving away 20grand all raido stations give prizes but there is a catch it only to get the ratings up and 98 are giving away money as well patricia kelly told me that she looks after licences for new raido stations that come on stream you can log on to www.raidowaves.fm it tels you the goings on in irish raido i always wanted to be a dj and dont think you should come down to see st itas hospital raido i am telling you due to the fact i never met you or know you or what your like for all i know you could be a nice person but i dont know your the only one that know that for saftey reasons dont come neer me or the station i think your all talk saying that you want to be come a raido presenter if you do dont come neer me but i have a very good reason why i am being like this were are the best of mates in the ihrn i get the odd call from donal cronan he his very tall be he is great fun i neary fell off my chair laughing at him he is a wonder ful man he is based in cork and i am planning to go down to him for the day
and i did tel him meeting you was never going to happen in the first i dont trust you one bit others might but i dont
 tecnic
Msg: 107
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/31/2009 1:52:01 PM
i am only trusting my raido presenters and no one from this site and if you dont like it thats up to you us raido presenters dont fight i dont know where you got that from and its not true if a presenter from cork was looking for infomation on to improve his or program i am there to help them thats why tommy noctor set up irish hospital net work site so that presenters can share idears on programs ect but your right in what you say about me being the only best presenter that is true at least you got that right miss grundy i am sorry but i still wont meet you and you only made your self angry i am in great form and i always am but if you meet a nice man good but it wont be me and you know why i dont have to spell it out you see i am not a party person and i never was i would only good if i know the person but talking to some i dont know that a no go for me plus you werent even going to show up you would make a real fool out of me you probley had all this planned and with a bit of look you would use me for money as well but you failed in the long run witch i am glad you did but its your lose and not mine i dont care who you tell i am not in the least bit worried and i wont lose any sleep you might i am a very strong person
 tecnic
Msg: 108
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/31/2009 2:56:47 PM
i want to beleave you but since i was blackmailed two years a go i had to take stepes in dating site my friends to me i can talk to the person and give my email address but i am not to give out my phone number or my postal address or my mobile number this after being blackmailed but i wont be giving any members that infomaton and not even my email if i can beleave you i would give you my email but i have desided not to to you could send me all sorts of junk emails and not for getting spam i have to think of my saftey and my friends and my fellow presenters in the raido i am very good fun to be with and thats no lie i dont smoke and if you asked me would i date a girl that smokes no i wouldnt i dont drink i found out that when you get to know some on a dating site they try to get money out from you i know this for a fact becouse the last few girls that were in contact with me tryed it but they got nothing it happens all the time and i am not loney if you think i am far from it i have blocked members from contacting me becouse i dont trust there reply it could be fake it very hard for me to beleave you miss grundy i think for me its a good thing at least i know where i stand but if i did know i still wont meet you if you promised me that you would meet me but i have ruled it out and i am not going back on my word you will find some ealse my friends come first and tommy but if you want to keep in touch i have no problem with that miss grundy
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 109
Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/31/2009 4:51:57 PM
Ok..Ok..I give up !!

i get the odd call from donal cronan he his very tall be he is great fun i neary fell off my chair laughing at him he is a wonder ful man he is based in cork and i am planning to go down to him for the day
and i did tel him meeting you was never going to happen in the first i dont trust you one bit others might but i dont

Seeing as Donal Cronin is so great, I don't suppose you'd do me a favour and introduce me to him ..will you ?

And as for those rumours about me being spread by Stephen Rae - you need to know he's a dirty rotten liar...I never asked him for money ..not even once. You tell him I will see him in court if he keeps on telling fibs about me..alright ?
 tecnic
Msg: 110
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 5:13:34 AM
i think you should give up no harm if you did you will never hear me on the raido becouse st itas hospital cant be picked up in bray the tranmission is strong but it can be picked up in blackrock on the seafront becouse i know some who works in black rockrock and they have heard me on the raido and i dont use my real name on the raido thats the good think about being a raido presenter and you dont have to use your real name on raido and a lot of presnters dont use there real name take colm hayes his real name is colm caffery ian dempsey is ian micheal dempsey tony fenton/tony fagan no you wont be meeting donal cronin becouse your not a presenter on any hospital raido so you wont meet donal i met him and he is very tall taller them me i would need a step ladder to get to his height but i will be going down to cuhr some time in the summer for the day it 3 hours by train this was brought up at a meeting at the irish hospital raido network meeing in clonmel i told donal that i will do a day on cuhr its called presenter exchange and a presenter from cuhr will come and do a live show on st itas hospital raido and my boss tommy is the chairman of the irish hospital raido network and he is my boss as well there is a lot to know about being a raido presenter
and you have to be trained in on equment and you train for 6 weeks and when you go on the air for the first time you can be very nervous i know that becouse i was that way my self thats the way i was when i was starting off back in 1983 well used to the airwaves now but i think you should give up it would be good if you did
 floatsum
Msg: 111
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 9:19:02 AM
Im lost tecnic, who should give up and give up what?
 tecnic
Msg: 112
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 11:40:12 AM
miss grundy is giving up not me it her
 floatsum
Msg: 113
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 11:57:28 AM
What is she giving up?
 tecnic
Msg: 114
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 1:27:02 PM
i have no idear ask her she might tel you
 tecnic
Msg: 115
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 1:39:41 PM
thats the best news i have heard you give up i can relax after hearing this and its a big releaf you know nothing about raido and you wont becouse your all talk about comming a raido presenter you only want to spy one me and see if i realy do work on raido well i do if your so smart do think i was going to train you to be come a raido presenter becouse i wasnt going to wast my time and you know nothing about the irish hospital raido network you only know becouse i told you it was set up by the bci/broadcasting comission of ireland since then then a new site was set up and launched on the 29/11/2008 and any one can log at www.ihrn.com
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 116
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 3:32:56 PM
Tecnic...how can you say this:

i have no idear ask her she might tel you

and then post this :

thats the best news i have heard you give up i can relax after hearing this and its a big releaf

What do you think I am giving up, tell everybody!
 floatsum
Msg: 117
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 3:43:49 PM
Smoking? Drinking? Drugs? What, tell us tecnic, this is like who wants to be a millionaire when it goes to the ads.
 MalaSam
Msg: 118
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 3:56:55 PM
Phone a friend?

But he never gives out his number.

Anyhoooooooo
Back to the meetup?
Any newbies wanna put their names down?
Its looking like friday the 13th of feb, theme is anti-valentines night and the venu is still to be confirmed.
 SmilingSalmon
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 4:45:40 PM
Wish I was there
Wish I could come
I have been anti-Valentines since I was 8. Were were made to give out valentines in class. Sometimes creepy kids would be too friendly if yuo gave them one and some nice kids got left out and didn't get more than a few while most got 30. I have never liked that holiday.

On the other hand...I always reserve the right to another hand...I have said I would marry the first man to bring me 2 dozen of the palest pink roses, a magnum of Dom Perignon and a 2 pound lobster on Valentines.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.
Ever drink champagne from the bottle in a moving car going downhill?? Don't. Besides being illegal now, it also goes into your nose and sinus cavities and fizzes. I am so glad I am not young anymore.
 tecnic
Msg: 120
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 11:12:58 PM
wellyou did say i give you did you remember no you tell every body
i am not telling
 tecnic
Msg: 121
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 11:20:44 PM
who can you phone by the way i wont be there and meetups are not my seen
and i dont know any one or i dont know what any of yous are like even i tryed to avoid going to meepups and as i said to miss grundy i will not go to meep up to people who i dont know it for saftey reasons no i dont give out my number and i never will or my email address my friends have told me not to becouse you dont know who your dealing with my friends have my email address/mobile phone number there is a few new members now that you say that a new member from co meath i think or the dublin aera
 tecnic
Msg: 122
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/1/2009 11:33:00 PM
ask miss grundy but when i did here it i said theres a releaf by the way there is a meet up and there taking names but i wont be there
 MalaSam
Msg: 123
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/2/2009 9:10:53 AM
Tecnic...................at the risk of sounding like a child, GO AWAY!!

As much as I love reading your posts, this is NOT the thread for your dating site bashing! I know your not coming to the meetup, you have repeated yourself over and over agin stating that your not coming, I get it, your not coming! Now if you want to rant, please rant away on one of the other threads, or send me a personal mail venting your anger at the scammers, but please just stop posting rubish on this one, Im trying to sort out numbers and your crazy talk might just scare people away.

Now, for all thoses people interested .................please vote on your venue Dandelion or Break for the Border , they are both near Stephens Green.
 tecnic
Msg: 124
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/2/2009 10:41:27 AM
your all talk i wouldnt to to a meet up with a bunch of nutters on the lose and how dare you ask me for my postal address you werent going to get it full stop and you were never going to my phone number no i am not comming you heard right i know i keep saying i want this to sink in so that you dont ask me ever again meetups are my cup of tea but any thing to do with raido i do go and i have been to one all ready and it was good fun it was put on by the irish hospital raido network and the broadcasting comission of ireland and if you get a good turn out thats great i was in break for the border a few years a go good spot i was there with a few mates
 floatsum
Msg: 125
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/2/2009 10:59:33 AM
Maybe tecnic if you are a DJ you could provide the music? What do you think?
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Maybe meetup