Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Maybe meetup      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 176
Maybe meetupPage 8 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Is it ok to admit that I think all men ...no matter where they were born, the circumstance of their birth..their natiionality..are all feckin' eejits ?

If not ...I can't believe that anyody would say different.....unless they are dutch or english.

I am not available for meeting people on anti-valentine's night unfortunately...and very piss-offeddly.....all of my mates are keeping themselves fresh for what might happen on the 14th
 MalaSam
Msg: 177
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/8/2009 4:42:05 AM
I must second that Miss Grundy, I will no longer be attending the meetup........ but if you want you can come down to me and we can drink lots of wine and discuss how usless all the fecking eejits are.
 guitar_dave
Msg: 178
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/8/2009 4:22:47 PM
That brought tears to my eyes, then it made me laugh >>> baby makers

To answer your question, No as i dont live in Dublin (and dont like it very much).
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 179
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/10/2009 6:26:01 AM

I must second that Miss Grundy, I will no longer be attending the meetup........ but if you want you can come down to me and we can drink lots of wine and discuss how usless all the fecking eejits are.

I'm currently on medication which says I'm not allowed drink alcohol with it...damn !!

I suppose I could not take it..the medication that is and indulge in a glass or two of red with you but I wouldn't know how to get to the middle of nowhere..is there a bus that brings you there and what about the snow ?
 saveus71
Msg: 180
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/11/2009 2:25:40 AM
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yes:)..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 TASAL
Msg: 181
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/13/2009 6:00:39 AM
so is this meet still on?
anyone going?
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 182
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/13/2009 8:31:00 AM
Hiya Tasal...I'm actually really ill at the moment, I'm dying with flu and feel rotten so I couldn't go anyway if it's on.

But I got the impression that the host decided to give up on the idea of hosting the meet
due to some unpleasantness at the hands of a few people on here being abusive towards her.

Perhaps an announcement should be made to that effect ?

And you can mail the people who signed up to go to the meet personally and see if
they're going to head in to town anyway ?

Or you can organise the next one ????

and make sure it happens, here's a link for you to help you find out how to host an event

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingposts1156438.aspx
 tecnic
Msg: 183
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/13/2009 11:30:17 AM
the reason i wont meet up is
i am going to come clean i am
starting to get on very well with
shinni i bumped in to her this morning
and i have a great chat with her
and i realy like her she is a lovey
girl we do get on very well with her
she was hedding in to swords when i met her
this morning and i was going to st itas hospital
and she told me that the coffee shop is doing well
i was delighted to here that i want to she shini
as much as i can that is my plan snini is a very
beatuiful looking girl and i like her a lot
so i am soory i wont be at any pof meet ups
shinni comes first but i am only here for the fourms
thats all nothing ealse i want yous to know that
i dont want yous getting the wrong end of the stick
 tecnic
Msg: 184
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/21/2009 3:35:22 PM
you have a lot of growing up to do still only a child oh yes they are how do you know in fact you know nothing at 19 and your all talk you havent got a clue stick to collage
 BrianB7az3
Msg: 185
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/22/2009 1:57:45 PM
So did the meetup happen then?
 ~moonunit~
Msg: 186
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/28/2009 4:11:14 AM
Tecnic ... he sure has a face for the radio .. aight ...!!!

So whats the dally o on the meet up thing, i live in dublin, there are various good spots out there that ppl can meet up, you can also go onto hotspots.ie and reserve a venue for a meet up /kinda thing ... also a good way to get onto vip lists for nightclubs and events ....

tecnic
Msg: 187
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/28/2009 5:25:09 AM
thanks very much in what you said that i have a face for raido
it was very nice and i do work in the raido business as a presenter
program controllor/stuido manger i am 26years being a dj
on raido i present on a hospital raido and did you know
its the best place to start i am not in to night clubs at all
the last club i was in was murrys in lusk its a kip
i gave a mate of mine a hand to do the lights there
when it comes to music i know my stuff and i was told that
i broadcast monday to friday the station is licenced by
the bic/broadcasting commission of ireland
there was 6 hospital raido stations in ireland now there is only
5 beaumont hospital raido has closed down for good
rick o shea started in st james hospital as a dj
they used to have there very own raido station
i dont think the meet up went a head i wasnt there
i am to busy with the raido
 sassysue67
Msg: 188
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/28/2009 5:52:43 AM
Yes, I would love to meet up with some new friends...
Sue
 Padge232
Msg: 189
Maybe meetup
Posted: 2/28/2009 1:12:02 PM
YES good idea,spring is in the Air!
 JohnnieK
Msg: 190
Maybe meetup
Posted: 3/1/2009 6:57:10 AM
Aye sounds like a plan, and definitely a good idea!!

Brgds
Johnny
 BrianB7az3
Msg: 191
Maybe meetup
Posted: 3/1/2009 2:54:01 PM
I don't mind organizing it, as long as I'm given some help! I do love a good bit of organizing! You should see my sock drawer!
 tecnic
Msg: 192
Maybe meetup
Posted: 3/2/2009 12:06:52 PM
how do you know i have a face for raido you dont know what your talking about
nice try but
 BrianB7az3
Msg: 193
Maybe meetup
Posted: 3/2/2009 12:31:49 PM

how do you know i have a face for raido you dont know what your talking about
nice try but

The picture might just give that away there mate...
 thedotcouldbeanything
Msg: 194
Maybe meetup
Posted: 3/2/2009 1:58:46 PM
My first post on a thread on this site, big moment for me!

Whats the story on this meetup Brian because I don't mind helping? You reckon there would be enough interest in it?
 BrianB7az3
Msg: 195
Maybe meetup
Posted: 3/3/2009 1:26:11 PM
Will have to wait and see...

That makes 2 interested....

Now, although that would be rather cosy.... I'm gonna have to say we need more people!

thedotcouldbeanything
Msg: 196
Maybe meetup
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:29:56 PM
True enough mate, think we could do with getting a few more onboard!

Anyone interested please add to this thread if you would be interested, can't be that hard to organise can it!
 sunnysam23
Msg: 197
Maybe meetup
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:34:18 PM
I would love to go to meet up name the date and venue but sorry guys cant help with the organizing im soooooo busy , though count me in I can bring friends
 strawberrysky
Msg: 198
Maybe meetup
Posted: 3/4/2009 6:54:43 AM
sunday lunch Athlone, any takers?
 BrianB7az3
Msg: 199
Maybe meetup
Posted: 3/4/2009 11:51:33 AM
Ok, before i go and read the multitude of rules on organising one of these things officially, how does sunday/monday night work for everyone? And probably just in a pub in town? (Dublin town that is) I say sunday/ monday as it means the places wont be packed! Also, pardon the terrible sentence structure, i'm writing this on my phone! Oh, technology, how great you are! And i can also bring friends!
 thedotcouldbeanything
Msg: 200
Maybe meetup
Posted: 3/4/2009 1:22:36 PM
I would go for that, either that or early on a Saturday evening around 7 when most places wouldnt be too busy. Dakota not a bad spot for something like that because you can reserve all the tables down the back. And its a pretty cool bar!

Thats 3 in but we still need more!! If you are reading this thread and want to comment let us know if you would be in! And if Sunday/Monday evening would suit!

So far its:
BrianB7az3
thedotcouldbeanything
sunnysam23

As a side note two and a half men is kinda crap but cant stop watching it, don't know what the deal is!
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Maybe meetup