Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Having relations w/ a married woman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 internetdude
Msg: 26
Having relations w/ a married womanPage 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Hey OP

I have 3 people in my family that serve in the military.

1 is in the US Marine Corps
1 is in the US Navy
1 is in the Canadian Reserves.

These people are doing an important duty and they are willing to put their lives at risk for YOU, and this is how you thank them?

You have no idea what military people have to go through. Emotional scars, and physical scars, from the war they are fighting. On top of that when he gets back home, to find out his spouse has been cheating on him it will hurt him even more...

You and his wife are ungrateful pieces of $hit and I hope that this soldier finds a woman who really deserves him. He deserves only the best, and that whore he married just doesn't deserve him or his time.

So many single woman and you choose a married one!? People like you really make me feel sick. I hope you get what you deserve in life.
 Arpeggia
Msg: 27
Having relations w/ a married woman
Posted: 1/17/2009 8:26:30 PM
Agrees with all the responders except msg 17.
That soldier don't need you messing with his wife now or ever.
 jep7777
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 8:42:47 PM
Everyone ignored the question and went straight to flaming because they don't believe she's telling the truth and/or despise open relationships. She might and might not be lying but open relationships are quite real. I know because I'm in one and serving overseas wouldn't change my mind or cause any of the horrible drama people are predicting. I love my wife and I want her to be happy and entertained, not lonely and worried. If they were never open until he left that could cause some stress initially but surely he expected that when he agreed.

Now to answer your question, if she was praising you and complaining about her husband I'd say you had some chance, albeit small, that she wanted to end things with him and be with you. The fact that she isn't complaining about him means you have zero chance. These arrangements are way more common than people think and typically the wife welcomes her husband back and breaks things off with the temporary guy no matter how great things were.
 cdn-iceman
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/17/2009 8:57:27 PM
Great................... The husband out across the pond defending your country and you pay him back by *****ing his wife? shame on you, as in for her she's a miserable little skank, and if you believe that they discussed and said it was ok, I have a some swamp land in the Louisiana Bayou I like to sell to you so you can build some water front Condo's and maybe you rent it out to Tinkerbell and Yogi Bear too.

That whole liberty and freedom doesnt mean taking liberties and having the freedom to bang a married person.
 I got fooled, yet again
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/17/2009 9:00:32 PM
"Can't you find a single woman?"

Sometimes that's very hard to do.

I found myself once three singles, once a double and a queen, and once three aces in a hole.

I feel for the OP. I used to bang the mother of a kid in the apartment building where we lived. She was gorgeous, the kid hated me. Skip six years... I had moved out, and was walking down Yonge Street, minding my own business (thinking about how to get the three bodies out of my wives' trunk), when this tall, muscular blonde guy walks up to me and beats me to a pulp. Yes, you guessed, it was the kid. When he finished, he asked his buddies to do the same, he was there with two equally big guys. The police came, and asked for their autographs. It turned out that the little nip became a Canada Grade A Beef and Hockey Player, and he promoted some police thing on tv, like "don't drink and smoke like a gun" when you drive.

Of course not a word of this is true. The truth is that I was really pissed off when the kid and his little buddy kept making noises in front of the elevator for two hours in a row, and I screamed at them. I had constant nightmares about the kid growing up and recognising me, because I used highly unkind words. I lost it, I overreacted.

Still, not as badly as a hospital orderly (I don't know what they are called now) I knew personally had lost it. He was Hungarian, too. He was trying to listen to his favourite music one July afternoon on a Sunday. The neighbourhood kids made too much noise -- he got his pistol out, went downstairs, and shot a number of them, then with the last bullet remaining in the barrel, he put the end of his piece into his mouth and pulled the trigger. This is true, happened in the late seventies.

I don't know where he got his gun. In Canada it is illegal to own a gun. (True.) Even when two policemen meet, they arrest each other for carrying an unconcealed weapon. The courts and the jails are full of cops. This is also not true, between "True.)" and "The courts". Of course the courts are full of cops. (True.) They work there. Part of their job is to provide evidence for the DA.

In Canada the DA is called a prosecutor for the Crown. We are a monarchy, with a king (or queen as it happens occasionally.) This is true also, as unbelievable as it sounds. Everything is true from "for the DA" down.
 HockeyFan75
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/17/2009 9:01:31 PM
This HAS to be a joke right...?

The husband is in the line of fire right now, and you and his cheating wife and doing the deed. You're both acting like filth.

/thread
 bookmarkthis
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/17/2009 9:04:20 PM
OP
As tough as this sounds, it's not cool to sleep with someone married. Especially since HER husband is serving our country and making it safe for all of us here back home. I hate this BS when the military man is overseas and the wife cheats. If it's that bad leave the marriage. Vise versa as well.

Think with the brain in your head, not your pants. This is not someone you can even remotely consider a future with. She cheats on her soldier husband. What makes her even worthy of your love?

I am not trying to be the judge and jury, but some lines you never cross. This is one to stay far away from. JMO
 I got fooled, yet again
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/17/2009 9:06:00 PM
"his cheating wife and doing the deed. You're both acting like filth."

Actually, it's not quite as filthy as what I just thought of.
 penelope_ran_away
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/17/2009 9:12:16 PM
as an ex military spouse of 12+ years, you are wrong. she wants to be wrong, say that 'they have an agreement' fine, let her be wrong by herself. you put yourself on a very poor level having let yourself get into such a situation, plain and simple.

you want advice, want to know if it is wrong or not? put yourself in his position. you know, wear his shoes for a day even if only figuratively. how would you feel if you found out, regardless of the 'don't ask, don't tell' story, that your wife was sleeping with someone else, whether or not you were home or abroad?

problem solved. next time try this exercise before you sleep with a married woman, no matter what her husband's profession!!!
 ben3030
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:51:31 PM
hey kid.. You are a piece of shit! I hope the 2 of you get crotch rot.If there are kids involved in this god help ya.You WILL need it. trucker in 100% sighted in and speaks from lifes lessons.I suggest you read his posts twice.
101st
 barbee1970
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:57:39 PM
Her husband will get a surprise alright! With all he went through serving our country and he might be unknowingly supporting another man's baby if she gets herself pregnant. It's never a good idea to get involved with somone who's married.
 Ameerra
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/18/2009 12:04:45 AM
Someone else said here, be very careful.

I don't care what agreement they may have had. Sometimes reality is not all it's cracked up to be. Let's just say he finds out his wife went ahead and made good on some half-a$$ agreement that he said yes to but didn't really mean and you got a scarred soldier looking for you -- hmphf, I wouldn't want to be you. Now let's take away the "agreement" and let it be just cheating, cut and dry, I really wouldn't want to be you. He loves her, so he's not going to whale on her but you, he has no love for you civilian!

So in answer to your question, it doesn't matter what she meant. You need to think about your life!
 Flittery
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:15:25 AM
Ew, ew, ew. Why would you sully yourself with such a trashy person? I have no idea if you're just as bad as her, but if not, then she is definitely dragging you down into the scum. Run far away from her and thank your lucky stars that it's not YOU she's married to.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:46:36 AM

Just a little more background information: Her husband is currently in Afghanistan and will be till this fall. According to her they have discussed these issues. (cheating would be the simple term) Again according to her they both don't mind and its a don't ask don't tell kind of thing.
ACCORDING TO HER! I'm sure he has no idea about such a conversation. She's lonely, and while the cat is away, the mice will play. I wouldn't be around when he gets back, though. IME, she'll just forget all about you, and when you do pop over, he'll wonder why you're so casual with her, and she pretends she's never met you. If he puts 2 and 2 together, you'll end up on the other end of a fist from someone who just fought the Taliban. Not wise.

Another interesting tidbit of information: during the night I was with her, she told me twice that "I will always be the one that got away, and how did I ever let you go?" She says shes happy with her husband. Well to cut the bullsh*t and get the point, generally woman and men, how would you react in this situation, and more importantly, the above statements she made kinda makes me worry, does she still have feelings for me?
Women ALWAYS say this, when they don't have to mean it. Men too. It's a way for her to make you feel comfortable and her to pretend to herself that she's not using you, when she is. If she was being real, then she'd just be a little realistic, 'cause if she meant it, she wouldn't be so willing to stay with her hubby, now, would she?

Lose her number.
 bump4bump
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:11:40 AM
Gutter is as gutter does...Pass.
 ~Hello~
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:24:43 AM
............................................................... ..................................................

OP knew when he posted this thread that it was going to p.ss people off!! While Most of the country is talking about Supporting the Troops who are risking life and limb in a nasty war, coming home with scars that will be with them for a lifetime .. in need of Love, support and compassion...
And you doing his wife??!! I hope he and his buddies see the copy of your pic that was just posted on the site for deployed soldiers. You do know 'they' have access to POF, which also means that your Scummy face is now on the tip of every Soldiers "bayonette".

You OP are the lowest form. I don't care what You Say "she" said. IF she said what you said she did - then you are Both a waste of flesh. As another poster said - I too hope your Little d.ck rots off.

Honest to God - I think anyone who fawks with a Deployed Man (or womans) spouse - should be charged as a War Criminal. At least.
 akimmbo
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:29:14 AM
Hmmmm....well, some couples who are apart do indeed have this don't ask don't tell setup.....that is true.

but, to answer you question KlonoClown.,....does she still have feelings for you?

ummmm..I would say absolutely not....she has an itch that she needs scratched. And, lucky you get to do this deed. So for all that are blasting you....for getting this 'poor' wife of an American Serviceman in a headlock and doin' the nasty with her..I say...maybe you do both belong together.
She's got the same M.O. against her husband...let's not forget there's two people involved here folks.
But honestly speaking, I think you should give this up..and move on to somebody with a measure of self respect..it might grow you a bit.

Kimbo*******************************
 vanililly
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:45:08 AM
OP, with all DUE respect, you're a scumbag.

Wishing you all the happiness that you deserve.

HlfmnHlfamzng1
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:19:24 AM
First of all people are being way too judgemental. I don't know how old this Cat is but he seems fairly young. We all have done things that would have the walls screaming if they could talk. Although I have never had sex with a married woman it is only because I have never been put in that situation. I can't judge this man but I can tell him not to get too emotionally involved with something that has no future. You are only going to cause yourself heart ache. If you are overcome with passion and you two can't help yourself, take it for what it is and be ready to step aside fully when this solider gets home.
 HlfmnHlfamzng1
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:20:43 AM
Here here! You beat me to the punch!
 Sameasiteverwas
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:23:26 AM
I hope he comes back and kicks the shit out of you and your homies. You are a coward of the lowest sort. You wanna do his wife? Be a man and walk up and tell him after he gets back. Then go to her house. Not when he's over there.

You're just a dyke with a penis, woman.
 mtnskigirl
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:35:06 AM
OP

Before writing your post you must have known it would incite anger and outrage from the entire population of POF. Was this your goal? An attempt at self flagellation?

Whatever your underlying true reasons for your behavior or this post will remain hidden from us. Hopefully you are young enough to listen to some of less hateful comments and learn. Honor and respect really do matter, try to apply them to your life.
 carolann0308
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:56:44 AM
Open marriage? Sure there are plenty of them out there. But wouldn't you feel better continuing the relationship with the man's blessing? Right now, all you have is the word of a woman that has ample opportunity to have an affair vs a man that is not around to confirm his approval, and coincidentally in a place of combat where finding a willing woman is unlikely.
So why don't you ask the soldier himself. Send him an email, a letter etc and explain the situation and be sure to include your name and home address. Trust me, you will get a response.
Perhaps when he returns from Afghanistan you can all get together for a BBQ.
 readyornot57
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 7:29:31 AM
Look OP, you are wrong to do what you did, but in true concern for your physical well being, stay away. Even if you do stay away, do you trust her enough that she won't tell him some day in the future? Could you blame him if he tried to settle the score? Hopefully he would just see that she is not worth it, but what if he is not that logical?
What COULD he do to you? Think about it.
For myself, hurting someone and going to jail is not an option, no one is worth that.
But what if he feels differently?
She cheated on her husband, she would give you up in a heartbeat.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/18/2009 7:48:01 AM
Who are you trying to fool? Yourself or us?

According to her they have discussed these issues. (cheating would be the simple term) Again according to her they both don't mind and its a don't ask don't tell kind of thing.

Her husband doesn't mind if she "cheats," as long as she doesn't tell him. Do you REALLY believe that? Because if you do, you are lying to yourself. Some people do have this arrangement, but it is in the open, not something to be not talked about.

does she still have feelings for me?

Maybe, and maybe she is telling you that because you are willing to have sex with a married women who lies to her husband who is away serving his country. She is a manipulative woman who is not honoring her marriage vows; you are no better because you know she is married. People shouldn't do things that they have to hide, and regardless of her claim, she will hide it from him.

And why does that statement "worry" you? Is it because you are merely wanting to take advantage of her for sex as she is taking advantage of you and her husband?

but I'm looking for a little help, any help.

Walk away.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Having relations w/ a married woman