Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Having relations w/ a married woman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Eloquentmind
Msg: 126
Having relations w/ a married womanPage 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I think this was completely made up to be honest lol...seems like something someone would do just to get a rise out of people. Why do I think this? when the original post mentioned the issues and added in "nice hot sex". That gave it away and tells me this is fake. You're asking for opinions maybe advice from one adult to another, you will do it in a mature manner for the most part. If this is actually something real then...it's quiet disgusting..wonder if people like this know right from wrong, or to look both ways before crossing the street? Really sucks to see how now a days marriage is like nothing, divorces are becoming something so common. Almost makes a person lose faith in another person or peoples. =(

But..anyway I still think it's a fake story :P
 GreenwoodUnion
Msg: 127
Having relations w/ a married woman
Posted: 2/14/2009 10:51:53 PM
she's told you what she wants you to know and believe.

how do you know that they have a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of thing......that's just what she says.

sounds to me like she's a pig.

wtf are you doing ****ing some guys wife when he's out there fighting to keep your a** free?

sounds to me like you're a pig too. JMO and probably that of others.
 Carrie Bradshaw™
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2009 12:40:34 AM
He is off fighting for his country and your way of supporting the troops is to have sex with a military wife. I think shame on her for cheating on her husband and double shame on you for sleeping with a married woman.

If she is happy like you state then she would not be cheating on her husband now would she? You only have her saying that her husband says it's okay. Even if he thought it was okay, you still want to sleep with a married woman and be a home wrecker. What happened to morals these days?

She seems like a classy lady. Having her husband off fighting a war and risking his life while she sits at home spending his money and cheating on him.

~Carrie
 Sonicbliss
Msg: 129
Posted: 1/18/2010 8:20:38 PM
I think you should all quit judging this guy- it all makes you look so immature and vile. This guy asked for an opinion on what he's doing, not to tell him he deserves whores, should be shot and hung, etc. etc. Get over it please. Who, knows, maybe the couple DOES have an agreement- I've seen stranger shit than that in real life....and if they do then why should any of you CARE? Just because you cannot relate to , or agree with something, does not give you the right to sling shit. O.P., I think you should either opt to totally stay away from her, or keep asking questions about the whole "don't ask don't tell" thing, and if she's full of shit- I'm sure you'll be able to see through it. You only live once and there's not a shitload of time for regrets. I think if you and she are okay with what you did- then leave it at that and move on. 99% of the people on the forums will gladly lambaste anyone who does something that does not fit their morals...it's sad thinking about them plucking keys to try and make you feel bad, when real life is not so easy.
 SunnyTexas
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2010 8:29:13 PM
goodness, I almost wanted to post the usual "shame, shame, shame" post....but did ya'll notice the OP has already left the buildin' ?
 lady_luckless
Msg: 131
Posted: 1/18/2010 8:30:42 PM
I think you shouldn't do anyhting else with her until she is either broken up with this guy or she is broken up with this guy ... yes, I said it twice. It's not fair to you or to her husband. And how do you know they have an agreement? Cheating is never a way to start a relationship or end a relationsship, it is very cowardly. Maybe she is lonely, but instead of screwing her, be her friend without benefits. I know attraction cannot be helped, but keep your pants on can.
 Blk_Archangel7
Msg: 132
Posted: 1/18/2010 8:38:21 PM
op you're scum. ****ing another man wife and you don't even have the ballocs to find a next lady.
 questorCrofton
Msg: 133
Posted: 1/19/2010 1:00:49 AM
You should be shot!
 cap_n_mORGAN
Msg: 134
Posted: 1/19/2010 1:11:46 AM
The two of you are the scum of the earth!!!!!
 Walkers_friend
Msg: 135
Posted: 1/19/2010 6:18:59 AM
RUN... Do not walk away from this woman.

She is lonely and desperate. But her HUSBAND is giving everything he has to fight for this country and that includes YOU, her and me !! Show him that respect.

It IS tough overseas, and especially in areas of active war. These men( and women) need to know at the very least their Wives and families are home supporting and honoring them.

If she really is doubting herself, that you are "the one that got away"....they will have a hard enough time when he gets home in fall without the recent memory of you in her bed. Let them work things out. It is NOT easy. Both lives are changed forever. Don't be "THAT GUY".

Don't try to be her "online friend".... that doesnot work either. Leave her alone until he is safely home and she makes honest and intelligent decisions about her life.
 westsjguy
Msg: 136
Posted: 1/19/2010 6:41:41 AM
This my first time writing on a forum.. First off I want to say I don't agree with cheating at all! I just have one question.. Does it make a difference if the husband is in the army or not? What makes him anymore special than any other guy? I'm just asking this cause many are stressing about his service..
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2010 6:55:59 AM
I have to agree with sonicbliss, though I do think there are enough questionable elements in the OP's story to wonder what the real story is.

I personally know of a totally legitimate situation of this type. The couple has an open relationship. I've talked to them both (they're friends and neighbors) and they both confirm it. He is in Afghanistan but on shorter, specialty deployments. He is more than fine with his wife having lovers while he's gone, and enjoys hearing the stories about her adventures. They also have a very long term and very solid relationship. I have no interest in being one of her adventures, but their arrangement is very real and has worked for them for years.
 anonymouslyme
Msg: 138
Posted: 1/19/2010 7:03:51 AM

In my book, you BOTH are an abomination and stink in the nostrils of society.

What he said... Turds like you don't deserve the freedoms those men and women are laying their lives on the line to preserve. If I ran things, you and she both would be on the first plane to Iraq, dropped in the desert in just your underwear, to serve as a human shield to our REAL heros, and to provide targets for the enemy to waste all their ammunition on.

What an epic failure as a man and a human being.
 Thunderstruck29
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2010 8:01:23 AM
I have been in relationships with married women and if you are looking for true love, its pretty much a wast of time and you are only gonna get hurt.

I dated one married woman for several years. She lied and claimed she was divorced to the ex, who lived downstairs. I later found out that she in fact had not divorced him, but had stopped sleeping with him and had a habit of finding a new lover every three years for sex and romance. After three years, she found somebody else and I found out about him and the husband and I left. The husband left too and explained to me about how she would find some younger guy every few years and tire of them and replace them with another.
In time, I forgave her. In December I was in that city and called to cadge a free meal off her. Nobody was more surprised than me when we wound up in bed that night and she kept going on and on about me being the great love of her life, yatta, yatta, yatta.
The next day she was significantly cooler towards me and I began to suspect I had been connived into a booty call.
A few weeks later I get a flurry of text messages from her current husband (she lied again and said she was not with anybody) wanting to know who I was as he found some text messages on her phone.

A lot of it depends on the person. If they are lying to you to get sex or romance you are better off avoiding them.
On the other hand, one of my friends is a swinger and we have been intimate. Her husband knows about her swinging and doesn't mind. Its just a physical thing between people who like each other and are into swinging. Its a fun relationship that has caused me nothing but joy. The difference is my friend is honest with everybody and doesnt lie to a man about love to get sex.

The problem many people have is jealousy and if you are into monogamy messing around with a married person is emotional dynamite. Eventually, if you are prone to jealousy or monogamous by nature you will get jealous and upset that the married lady doesn't leave her mate for you.

And remember, if she will leave him for you, she will leave you for somebody else.

If you are a swinger and you are into what is called NSA relationships in the lifestyle, and you find a married woman in an open relationship, go for it.
However, even some swingers have problems with this stuff.

Non swinger married women are not worth the aggravation of dealing with. They tend to be selfish and by their very nature they are untrustworthy and disloyal.

One of my friends is still heartbroken and bitter years after messing with a married woman. She asked him to leave his ex wife and get a place where they could be together and he did.
Then she went back to her husband and left him high and dry.
I myself nearly ruined my life when I left the place I live and work now because my own ex promised me if I moved to another state we would wed and be together. After I did that she changed her mind. And started sleeping with a college kid half her age behind my back.
 TheFallenJester
Msg: 140
Responses...
Posted: 1/19/2010 8:54:41 AM
Do you know what happens to the servicemember when he finds out his wife/fiancee is screwing around while he get serenaded to .50 cal gunfire at 3 in the morning walking to the latrines, or pulls his buddies from a truck that ran over the pressure plate of an IED, or foregos food for days as a result of constant RPG or mortar fire?

As if we don't go through enough over there, and the one thing that She has to do is keep her legs together for a year....
Where's the loyalty eh?

Karma's a ****.
 westsjguy
Msg: 141
Responses...
Posted: 1/19/2010 10:17:34 AM
Thanks just trying to get an idea where people are coming from.
 singleagain66
Msg: 142
Posted: 1/19/2010 10:27:57 AM
My Ex did that to me when I was in Kuwa/Iraq and I was only there for like thirteen months. And yes you may not go nowhere for or get married but you have to think about the fact would you want that done to you. And if she loves her husband that much she would not be doing what she is doing but to each their own and if she sleeping with you then how can you be sure she is not sleeping with others.

Karma is a bad thing is all am saying
 gunny2nd
Msg: 143
Posted: 1/19/2010 11:42:36 AM
Dude, WTF?! I don't know what she is telling you but HE DOES NOT KNOW! Why would you even think that was true? She's lonely. What I advise you to do is: first, Stop!!. Second, run far far away when he gets home. Third, don't Ever mess with a married woman, especially one who's husband is overseas.

I mean really, what are you thinking?? I would really like to know what goes through someones head like yours. But I know what her husband would say; 7.62x39. I won't dog you anylonger because if you don't understand by now that its wrong and immoral, then you deserve what you have coming.
 RK831
Msg: 144
Posted: 1/19/2010 11:56:22 AM
Take no chances, dude. There are a lot of possessive people out there, and by sleeping with a married woman you risk a bullet in your head.
 Nu2010
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2010 12:11:14 PM
You are playing with FIRE Think of some of the consequences that could happen:
What happens if the husband asked her for a divorce over you? Would you be willing to have that female (can't call her a woman) move in with you and you take care of her? What would happen if the husband sued you because you did what you did. Are there children in this marriage. It is a shame she doesn't have a quilty conscience. Just think if she did marry you would she cheat on you? What gives you the right to have sex with a married woman? This is good one, what would you do if she became pregnant? How would you explain that? THINK BEFORE LUST!
 TeufelhundenTowelSnapper
Msg: 146
Posted: 1/19/2010 12:19:34 PM
OP

First off as a Marine who this has happened to, I would gladly save this servicemember the trouble and apply my size 11 to the back of your skull for screwing around with his old lady. And yes she is a whore as much as you are a bloodsucking parasite. (And she should be tied to a stake and horsewhipped as well as you for this). But that aside I am gonna go with my gut instinct and advise you to stay away from her. This guy I am sure will not take kindly to you porking his old lady and will possibly seek revenge against you when he finds out. Possibly violently. Get your own lady and quit screwing with another guys wife you fu#$ing leech.
 westsjguy
Msg: 147
Posted: 1/19/2010 12:45:07 PM
Oh right cause violence solves everything...
 gunny2nd
Msg: 148
Posted: 1/19/2010 1:09:54 PM
Well I thought I was done,, but I'm not.

OK, in most cases I respect everyones opinions. But here I am having an issue doing that with some of the post here defending the Clown. Even if this is fake. I can't believe there would be folks defending him.

There are only a few that I have seen on here that know exactly how this soldier will be and is feeling.

I have seen a Ranger, Jar Heads, and maybe a sailor or two here that will be the ones who get it and would beat his a** if he asked us on the street "what we thought about it" even if the soldiers wife is a sl?t. This kind of stuff is on your mind when your over there even if you know you have a great wife at home. You do everything you can to stay focused so you can stay alive. Its kinda hard to do when your wifes cheating on you. Make no mistake, his battles do not end when he comes home. And this is reallly going to help him recover.

Some of you talk about how the rest of us "are missing the question". F*** his question. YOU are MISSING the point. Forget all the rest as this is the issue here, SOLDIER DEPLOYED, CLOWN SAFE AT HOME DOING SOLDIERS WIFE. Get it?
And who cares if they do have an open relationship! What kind of man would involve hmself in something like that? Wrong is wrong.

For those of you supporting the Clown or defending him. Please feel free to relocate to another country. We could use a decrese in population of those who do not support our troops. I hear that property values in Afghabistan have dropped, so you can find a reallly nice place there for cheep! If you can't support our troops, please feel free to stand infront of them, as the Clown has chosen to.

Better yet, stay! Join the services!! Its really fun. We learn how to make fires, clean things, they let us play with toys, we get camo! And they have great food. Lots of vacations! But I ask one thing, when you get to one of these kind hearted paradises, sit down in one of the lazyboys they provide and think about your wife at home doing a clown. Send me a post card of how you feel.

God bless our fighting Men and Women.
Semper Fi
 CookieLady66
Msg: 149
Posted: 1/19/2010 1:16:41 PM
I think you're a jerk. She is too. Why can't people respect marriage???

I hope her husband comes back from Afghanistan & kicks both your sorry a$$e$!
 Strings6
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2010 3:21:16 PM
westsisguy,no it doesn't solve everything but some people deserve it and in their case it is a solution.

gunny2nd,welcome to our amoral society where anything goes,alot of those who defend him have done the same or would do it themselves if the had the chance...some of them probably got caught and that is why they are here.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Having relations w/ a married woman