Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Having relations w/ a married woman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Coma White
Msg: 175
Having relations w/ a married womanPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Just goes to show you you gotta really know the person you're marrying. No one has any business sleeping with a married woman. Any talk of an "open relationship" is obviously a lie. Are you going to believe someone that's willing to cheat on their husband?
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Having relations w/ a married woman
Posted: 4/6/2010 10:34:42 PM
Damn Son, you are just loaded with honor and integrity. Are you by any chance a TV evangelist or politician?
 kailania
Msg: 177
Posted: 4/7/2010 5:53:49 PM
^^^^^^so funny mtn.lover^^^^^

yeah OP...
you do not do this with a married woman. i didnt even want to post on this.
makes me sick to think of it.
and her husband is serving our country...
find your integrity OP...find it.
 stayfit4life
Msg: 178
Posted: 4/7/2010 6:26:10 PM
I agree with chrispickles, that is so wrong in many ways. Better hope he never finds out and comes after your A$$.
 stayfit4life
Msg: 179
Posted: 4/7/2010 6:39:46 PM
Man and we wonder why the world is so F^%ked up. R there any people with morals or are we that out numbered.

I hope he comes back whoops your A$$ and dumps the skanky wife.
 whenwillthiswork26
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2010 3:33:34 AM
The OP didn't just have sex but had "nice hot sex".

I wouldn't be in the situation to begin with.

How the heck would we know how she feels about you?

briargate
Msg: 181
Posted: 4/8/2010 5:03:50 AM
I had the "pleasure" of witnessing just this sort of thing at a roommate's apartment a few years ago. She had a visiting girlfriend sleeping on the floor in the living room. Long story short, but the friend picked up some guy at a bar and they had sex out in the living room. I get up early for work and the guy sheepishly asks me for a ride to his car. The girl was passed out. So it turns out this guy is married and his wife is deployed to Iraq. Same BS, they had some agreement. I have to tell you, this guy looked pretty pathetic to me.
 freetime2bme
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2010 6:13:19 AM
I have a friend on his 5th deployment now, this is on top of a korea assinment and a year at school were his wife was a way from him. His wife has done two deployments. At the end of this deployment he and his wife of over 20 years will have done more then 12 of those years apart. His feelings on this are simple, who wants to give up sex for one year, it would be crazzy to go without sex for 12. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with. They had a few rules about things, but at the end of the day they are still happy with each other and I don't know any other two that were apart that much that were still together, let alone still happy with each other. To each there own. For these two the only way they did not end up divorced was to just except the other one was not going go without for years. If they can deal with it why should any one care or judge them.
 PregnantLady
Msg: 183
Posted: 4/8/2010 8:07:35 AM
I'd almost guarantee the husband knows nothing of this its okay to cheat while I'm gone thing as long as you don't tell.
 kessick
Msg: 184
Posted: 11/27/2010 8:33:18 PM
How the hell do you sleep at night. As for her if I was her husband and found this out I'd stay the hell in Iraq. Sleeping with another man's wife is as low as it gets. Hope you guys get together, you deserve one another
 TerrieLynnC
Msg: 185
Posted: 11/27/2010 8:38:40 PM
What's done in the dark always comes to the light...................
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Having relations w/ a married woman