Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > I'll try this in uk forums, opinions please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Labdien!
Msg: 76
I'll try this in uk forums, opinions pleasePage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

nothing wrong with plutonic relationships in my view

Plutonic. A new version of "I'll take you to the Moon and back.... but we ain't having nookie on the way!"
 wildirishrose1962
Msg: 77
I'll try this in uk forums, opinions please
Posted: 3/19/2009 4:10:57 AM
You expect people to stay faithful to a chat? when that is all you are offering?

You have retaliated with some tit for tat 'IF SHE CAN CHAT THEN SO CAN I" showing a level of immaturity, so perhaps as you say a chat is about all you have to offer. Proper relationships are for grown-ups after all.

You are saying the relationship will not lead anywhere, and is an alternative to you watching TV? You are not offering anything other than chat and you expect 100% loyalty for THAT???
Get real
 nemises546
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 4:35:17 AM
Just by being on a dating site and chatting to other females...is cheating on your partner...seeing has you wait until she is in bed...if you want to chat to other people get off this site and find one that you can make friends with in other countries or in fact your own....I also go on another site (non dating) and i have some great friends who I chat to on a daily basis and have been a great support to me.
 nemises546
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 4:38:32 AM
I'd also say the OP seems to be trying other forums to at least find someone who agrees with what he's upto. i for one do not.

it will end in tears...and if you are married a load of money....get your life in order
 1LOVEJELLY
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 4:46:50 AM
Chatting often means attempting to cheat if things fall in your lap.

Its a slippery slope my friend.....go for it if you dare.
 SuSuSudio
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 4:49:42 AM
... looks like stewy has left the building.
I bet it's because you all helped show him the error of his ways.

... or else she's duffed him up then dumped him.
 Doitwithoutme
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:25:31 PM
One way round it if innocent on all parts is to allow her access to thr profile so she can see is just chat and banter, but whats sauce for the goose is good for the gander I say.

What hypocrisy though she ought not be put out if she is doing the same. You have to talk to her though too resolve it is a waste of time asking people here for advice.
 Cleverkitten
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:30:09 PM

You have to talk to her though too resolve it is a waste of time asking people here for advice.

You might have to type that a bit louder as the OP and his little lady left the building ages ago
 onegirlnocup
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:38:06 PM

I've reactivated this profile as a way to chat to ladies when the little lady is sleeping

sorry,that one line says it all for me,i pity your girlfriend
 Toby
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 4:02:34 PM
I think your relationship already has problems if its ok for her to have male friends but you cannot have female friends? Not a relationship that I would stay in tbh.
 graeme not graham
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/28/2009 12:53:24 AM

I think your relationship already has problems if its ok for her to have male friends but you cannot have female friends? Not a relationship that I would stay in tbh.

Well said totally agree.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > I'll try this in uk forums, opinions please